๐”น๐•’๐•“๐•ช๐••๐• ๐•๐• \|/ โ„๐• ๐•ค๏ฟฝ...

By Snivilllus

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐Œ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ๐'๐“ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ ๐๐”๐“ ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐–๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ
+ ๐…๐€๐‚๐„ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

2.8K 122 31
By Snivilllus

Your one of the best things to happen to me.

            I wished I could say the same.

After fighting over who gets to shower and then switching , the Twins get ready to head upstairs with the rest of the Swan Family.

The twins get upstairs to go check on Charlie and grab something to eat, They were so close to the kitchen until they hear a horn coming from outside.

Jeremy groans as Amelia rolls her eyes as the both head out to see who's here.

Amelia opens the door and exits with Jeremy in pursuit and walks towards her father seeing a man in a wheelchair and a tanned skinned boy, with long hair and brooding eyes.

" Amelia, Jeremy, glad to have you back, permanently. It's been a while." Billy spoke as Bella leaves the house as well.

" Thanks Billy it's good to see you. " The twins spoke at the same time. Billy chuckled as if to say

I missed that too. 

Amelia notices Jake and smiles.

" Jake! It's so good to see you! " Amelia goes to run to Jacob while Bella's getting introduced to Billy,

she rams into Jacob almost making him tumble along with her.

" I missed you too Mel " Jake laughs as he spins her around before letting her go.

The tanned boy looks to Jeremy, suddenly light blush covers his skin.

Jacob walks to Jeremy and hugs him lightly.

" What's up Jer? " As Jacob let's go.

" Nothing much, How's the rez? " Jeremy responds remembering fondly of the old friend group him and sister shared down there.

" Embry and Quill are still the childish toddlers they were the last time you were here. They miss you, they miss you both " Jacob looks over to Amelia.

" Hey enough hoarding my son to yourself guys! Let your sister be introduced! "

Jeremy playfully rolls his eyes at Billy while he just winks at him.

Bella approaches her siblings since her father and Billy start play fighting isn't he street. They make way for her as Jacob walks forward to her.

" Hey, I'm Jacob, We used to made mud pies when we were little. " Jacob let's out a awkward chuckle. Bella nods weirdly.

' Talk about awkward ' Jeremy thinks as him and Amelia share a embarrassed look.

" Right. No, I remember. " Jake laughs.

" Are they always like this? " Bella motions towards her dad and Billy. He looks towards them.

" It's getting worse with old age. " The twins laugh, Jacob looks down nervously as The old man's return.

" So what do you think ? " Charlie motions towards the old rusty truck next to Bella.

" Of what? " Bella responds. Charlie relaxes laying on the side of the car.

" Your homecoming present. " He responds trying to hold back a smirk but failing horribly.

' No way my little sister gets a car before I do '

Both of the Twins think, they look at each other weirdly as if they heard someone's else voice in their head. And it wasn't their own.

" This? " Bella motions towards the truck.

" Just bought it off Billy here. " Charlie glances at Billy, turning back to his youngest.

" I totally rebuilt the engine for you. " Jacob claims proudly.

" Come on! Oh my gosh! This is perfect. Are you joking me? "

Bella says enthusiastically. Opening the car door hitting poor old Jacob in the process.

" Sorry. " Bella shares a embarrassed glance at her eldest siblings. They both chuckle.

" Don't think we forgot about you old folks. "

The twins turn to look at Billy with a confused glance.

While Jacob shows Bella the basics of the truck.

" We got you guys car too. " Charlie states proudly as he smiles to his kids.

The Twins share a shocked glance. Billy chuckles as he noticed.

" We wanted it to be a surprise, since your starting school tomorrow and your birthday coming up soon, think of this as a early Birthday gift. " Billy voiced as he starts rolling around the truck and next to it.

The twins follow and their jaws drop.

' Since when the fuck did dad get this shit? '
Jeremy thinks.

" Dad we can't take this- " Amelia says as she begins to state this car was way to much. Charlie rolls his eyes.

" We found it in a alley. All we did was repair it. So therefore, It wasn't so much. " Billy says smiling fondly at Amelia.

" We'll shit dad thanks a whole fucking bunch! " Jeremy basically squeals as he guys his father tightly. Amelia joins in the hug basically cutting off his circulation.

" Alright - guys, can't- " The both of them immediately let go as they hear a crack coming from Charlie's back.

" You guys are way stronger than you look. " Charlie laughs awkwardly. As Billy looks towards them with a look either of the twins couldn't decipher.

" Thanks you guys, truly I'm at a lost for words. " Amelia says looking at billy hugging him before hugging her father.

Billy smiles. And looks towards Jacob who comes out of the truck with Bella.

" Guess we better get going now. Nice speaking to you Bella. Twins. " Billy looks at each Swan sibling. His gaze lingering on the twins longer.

' Sooner than we thought. '

Jacob pushes Billy to the police cruiser since Charlie offered them a ride back.

" See you Jake! " The twin say simultaneously. Jacob shudders.

" Race you guys ? " Jeremy offers to his sibling Amelia laughs.

" Your so on Jeremy! " Bella says preparing herself next to the twins.

" On my mark. 3, 2-" Jeremy runs when he says 2.

" Jeremy no fair! "

" Fucking cheater! "

§
10o6 word count
Edited ❌

Hey rat faces !!! I couldn't sleep so I wrote another 😍😍. Sleep deprived but whatever. Anywhore hope you enjoyed this chapter bc the story really starts next one 😋😋

Ik y'all enjoy those pics I post

I see y'all bitches 👁

Till next time shit heads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 18.3K 70
"สœษชแด. ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž...
18.2K 260 23
~Tell your sparkly disco ball to stop reading my mind before I shove a bat up his ass~
17.3K 446 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ" ... ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช...
2.9M 90.4K 59
โ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—™๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜- ๐—œ๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—”๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—–๐—จ๐—˜๐—— ๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—จ๏ฟฝ...