My Sugar Daddy - WinRina

By kimwintr

Kim Minjeong, a law student, struggles every day to support herself. Unlike other young people of her age, sh... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Struggle
Chapter 2: Yeji
Chapter 3: University
Chapter 4: Party
Chapter 5 : Doctor [M]
Chapter 6: Deal
Chapter 7: New
Chapter 8: Confident
Chapter 9: Change
Chapter 10: Massage [M]
Chapter 11: Collaborator
Chapter 12: Ningselle
Chapter 13: Friend
Chapter 14: Guilty
Chapter 15: War
Chapter 16: Classmate
Chapter 17: Talk
Chapter 19: Yu
Chapter 20: First
Chapter 21: Sincere
Chapter 22: Drunk
Chapter 23: Peaceful
Chapter 24: Moonlight [M]
Chapter 25: Crazy
Chapter 26: Gift
Chapter 27: Bestfriends
Chapter 28: Girlfriend [M]
Chapter 29: Sungchan
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 31: Dinner
Special Chapter: Christmas [M]
Chapter 32: Second
Chapter 33: Misunderstanding
Chapter 34: Clingy
Special Chapter: New Year
Chapter 35: Birthday
Chapter 36: Whipped [M]
Chapter 37: Fantasy [M]
Chapter 38: Graduate
Chapter 39: Hawaii [M]
Chapter 40: Jealous
Chapter 41: Before
Chapter 42: Baby
Chapter 43: Goodbye
Chapter 44: Chance
Chapter 45: Tonight [M]
Chapter 46: Attempt
Chapter 47: Yes
Chapter 48: Troublemaker
Chapter 49: Hint
Chapter 50: Choice
Chapter 51: Reality
Chapter 52: Shattered
Chapter 53: Married
Chapter 54: Honeymoon [M]
Chapter 55: Forever
Epilouge
SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE

Chapter 18: Breakfast [M]

8K 111 5
By kimwintr

Thrid's POV

The sun rays passed through the bedroom window. It was Friday and fortunately it was a good weather for the last day before the weekend. There was a silence in the room, you could hear the birds singing, it was as if the scene had just come out of a romantic movie. Jimin and Minjeong were sleeping soundly, Minjeong had her head on Jimin's chest, her arms wrapped around her waist and her leg intertwined with Jimin's.

Jimin woke up first because she felt something on her chest, she opened her eyes quickly and saw Minjeong sleeping peacefully on her. She put herself comfortably so that she could admire her face, she gently drew the features of her face, she stroked her cheeks, her lips and could not help but kiss the tip of her nose. Jimin continued to contemplate for a while wondering whether or not she should wake her up because she had classes. After all, Minjeong was a serious and very smart student, missing a day of school wouldn't hurt her. Suddenly, an idea came to her mind. Last night, she knew very well that Minjeong was not yet asleep and that she was deliberately not taking cover because she knew it would affect Jimin, and it was a success. That's why she started talking dirty things and caressing her sensually, Minjeong was quickly wet and it made her proud that such a simple action could turn her on so much. Jimin tried slowly to get up, she gently removed her arms from her waist and placed herself between her legs. She started kissing the crook of her neck, leaving a wet trail kisses and sucking on sensitive spots.

"Mmmmmh..." Minjeong moaned with her eyes closed. Her body responded to every kiss she left, she didn't know if it was a dream or not but she didn't want it to stop. Her libido this morning was very active, the event of the day before had frustrated her so much that she could at any moment explode. She finally opens her eyes and was about to say something but Jimin hungrily kissed her, she didn't refuse instead she rapidly moved her lips at the same pace at her. Jimin put roughly her tongue inside her mouth and Minjeong accepted with pleasure.

"Mmmmh Ji- mmmh Jimin..." she whimpered.

"Don't say anything, just feel it baby." Jimin took off her shirt and threw it on the floor. She kissed her back while her hands were roaming on Minjeong's sexy body. Jimin placed her hands under Minjeong and easily managed to remove her bra.

"Fuck Kim Minjeong. I'll never get tired of these breasts." Jimin eyed Minjeong like she was her next prey. She slowly and sensually traced from her neck to her boobs with her tongue. She first moved to her left breast and turned the tip of her tongue on her nipple. Minjeong firmly grabbed the bed sheet and arched her back feeling the pleasure that Jimin was giving to her.

"Oh fuck, it feels so good..." Jimin now switched breasts, biting and sucking as if her life depended on it. She stopped, which caused Minjeong to growl.

"Ssssshhh baby, we're going to take it slowly because I like to enjoy my breakfast." Jimin got up and took off her sports bra and underwear without breaking the eye contact. Her penis was standing in front of Minjeong, you could see her veins, the tip was red and already had a little precum coming out. She approached Minjeong who was now sitting on the bed.

"What do you want to do with my dick?"

"Let me suck you first." she got out of bed, got on her knees on the floor and stood in front of the thing. She touched my abs slightly, and began to kiss it as she slowly went down. She stroked the hard cock and played with the balls, Jimin threw her head back and groaned.

"Take it already in your fuckin' mouth Minjeong!" Jimin had been frustrated since last night, she was just waiting to fuck her violently, she needed it.

"You said that you like to enjoy your breakfast?" she asked with a defiant look, Jimin placed a finger under Minjeong's chin and lifted it up so she could look her in the eye. She could see in her eyes, trust and that she was challenging it, she was even more aroused by those fucking big eyes.

"I hope you eat it all, you won't leave any leftovers, will you?"

"No, I don't like to waste, I'll swallow until the last drop." she smirked and bit her lower lip.

"Good girl. Continue now." Minjeong kissed and wrapped her tongue around the tip of her dick and gradually pushed it into her mouth. It's not her first time to give her a blowjob so she could now put it down her throat. She began to suck it harder and harder, Jimin was holding her hair so it would make it easier for her to suck her. She thrusted her cock deeper in her mouth, feeling the lips around it drove her crazy. Her dick was welcomed by the warmth of her mouth.

"Oh God! You're so fuckin' good! I want to cum in your mouth and I want you to swallow it." she nodded. Jimin held her head firmly and began to move back and forth stronger and deeper in her throat, surprisingly Minjeong was able to keep up with the pace. Jimin felt she was about to ejaculate and Minjeong was also warned because she felt the thing getting harder and harder in her mouth. Jimin finally came and left a sigh of satisfaction. She had sweated like she had done a marathon. A warm and salty liquid spread out in her mouth and on her tongue, it was mixed with her saliva. She didn't hesitate to swallow it and she felt the liquid pouring down her throat. She got up and placed her arms around Jimin's neck. Her eyes were still closed because she felt so good, as if Minjeong had deliberated on something. But she was still horny and she needed it more.

"How it was?"

"You're perfect in everything." Jimin kissed her softly but suddenly she pushed Minjeong on the bed and spread her legs apart.

"My turn." Jimin removed the last piece of cloth from Minjeong's body and sniffed it. "You smell so good baby." she started kissing her inner thighs and nibbled gently, Minjeong had her fingers intertwined in Jimin's hair. She brushed her nose on her pussy so it made Minjeong shiver.

"Your folds smells sweet." she kissed her core like she was kissing me on the lips, after that she inserted her tongue in it and thrusted. My body was moving at the time of her tongue.

"Oh Da-daddy... mmmmh... oh yess f-faster p-please... and put a finger... oh mmmmh oh yes..." Jimin licked and nibbled my folds, she added her middle finger and thrusted, she quickly found my g-spot. I was arching and grabbing her head. Her other free hand was pinched my right nipple and it was already sensitive.

"You're always wet for me baby."

"A-always..." Jimin fingered her faster and faster and Minjeong felt her walls tighten, she felt that she was soon close to her orgasm but Jimin pulled out and made Minjeong furious.

"What the fuck Jimin! Come back asshole!"

"Hahahaha relax baby, I just want you to cum on my dick." Jimin spat in her hand to use as a lubricant and rubbed her shaft. "Spread your legs wide, baby." Minjeong didn't even have time to prepare herself that she felt the thing thrust into her pussy.

"OOOOH FUCK!" Jimin grabbed her by the waist and thrusted as deep as she could, her face was on the crook of her neck.

"Mmmmh Min-jeong, your pussy's not as tight as it-it was last t-time, but we have to continue these sessions..." The silence of the room was now replaced by the sound of their moans and their skins banging each other.

"Get on all fours now." Minjeong immediately obeyed, Jimin placed herself behind her ass. She spanked her and she wasn't ready.

"Ouch!" and she spanked her ass again, it took a few minutes to adapt to the pain and it was now a pleasure. She put her long fucking dick in her and thrusted violently.

"Oh yes... yes like that... mmmh fuck me Daddy."

Brring brring

Minjeong's phone rang but both of them really didn't pay attention. They were moaning louder as if they were doing a contest with the sound of the phone ringing. Unfortunately, the caller was determined because it had been ringing for 10 minutes and it was starting to irritate them.

"Pi-pick up the phone. Keep talking however it is." Jimin ordered while she was banging her cunt. Minjeong tried as best she could to take her phone on the nightstand. Fuck, it was Aeri.

"He-hello?"

"YAAAH MINJEONGIE! I've been trying to reach you for ten minutes!!!!" Aeri shouted through the phone.

"I-I'm sorry... I-I didn't he-ear it..." Jimin was smirking and she was thrusting faster and harder, she wanted her best friend to hear it, it was her another sexual fantasy. Fuck a girl while she is talking on the phone.

"Whatever! And where are you? It is Friday! So you have classes you know?"

"Oh hmm... aaaaah mmmmh... ye-yeah I know... I kinda forgot it..."

"What the fuck??? How can you forget it?"

"I don't k-know, d-do you have any other things to tell m-me?... AAAAAH!" Jimin had withdrawn from her pussy and banged her again without warning.

"Minjeong??? Are you okay??? Are you sick?!"

"N-no I'm okay... I just need to sleep..." she definitely needed to sleep after that, she wasn't even sure if she could walk.

"Wait. Why are you clapping your hands?" Minjeong wasn't clapping her hands, it was the sound of their skin which were banging each other when Jimin fucked her pussy and her ass.

"I am not!... mmmmmmh fuck me Daddy! Aaaaaaaaah!" she couldn't hold anymore, she felt the orgasm coming and she couldn't hold it any longer than that, she didn't care anymore if Aeri heard them. Her body started to shake because Jimin kept fucking her.

"JESUS! DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE MAKING OUT WITH JIMIN?"

"You're the one who kept c-calling me s-stupid!" she had a hard time saying every word.

"Oh fuck Minjeong, your cum is so hot on my dick...let me lick your pussy baby..." Jimin groaned.

"YAAAAAAH MINJEONG, I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT! MY EARS ARE DESTROYED FOREVER!!!!!" Aeri hung up quickly. Minjeong threw her phone next to her and dropped into the bed, she was exhausted because they had been fucking for over an hour. Jimin joined her after licking her cum, kissed her on the forehead and stroked her shoulders. They remained silent for a few moments while they caught their breath. Their hair was in a mess, they were sweaty, you'd think they'd come straight out of the gym.

"Are you hungry?" Minjeong asked looking at her attentively.

"I've already had a big breakfast." she chuckled.

"Don't you have to work today?"

"Yesterday, I already sorted everything out and finalized some files. So today, I technically have nothing to do. I want to spend the day with you, what do you think?"

"Hmm yeah why not?" and Minjeong pecked on her lips.

"Let's go and prepare lunch already!" They got up, took a shower together and they couldn't control themselves to make out again under the warm water. Jimin put shampoo in her hands and massaged Minjeong's head, she took the foam from it and spread it on her breasts while massaging. Minjeong did the same for Jimin and stroked her cock gently which was still erect since earlier. They were having sex once again as if they hadn't done it in years.

Jimin and Minjeong were now in the kitchen, her mom had left a note, she had left since 5:30 in the morning, she explained that she had to visit a friend who was sick at home. Fortunately, she left because I'm sure they were loud. She said Minjeong shouldn't worry if she didn't come home. So Jimin decided to spend another night at Minjeong's house, she called one of her employees to bring her clothes and everything else that was in her office closet. They were now preparing the meal, Jimin was taking care of the salmon and Minjeong was making the salad. Jimin needed the salt but it was in front of Minjeong, instead of asking her, she put her arms behind her and took the it.

"Jimin, you could just ask me, you know! Pervert." Jimin shrugged and winked at her. She took the opportunity to touch Minjeong because she couldn't help it, as if two magnets were attracting each other. By the time they finished preparing everything, it was already 1 pm. They sat at the table and ate like a married couple. Jimin was feeding her and vice versa, they were so into each other but they didn't yet realize it.

After eating, they decided to watch TV in the living room. Minjeong was almost sitting on Jimin, they were kissing and paying no attention to what was happening on the screen. Jimin held her face and gave her little kisses everywhere.

"Hahahah stop it, it tickles me!"

"All right, I'll stop! hahahah" Jimin smiled sweetly to her "Minjeong, tomorrow my parents want to eat with me... I want you to come with me, I will introduce you to them."

"Hmm, you think it's a good idea?"

"Of course, Minjeong. Don't worry, they're going to love you." and she kissed her softly "and I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about your mom's work. I just want you to spend more time together and she deserves to rest, she always works well."

"It's okay Jimin. Thank you." Minjeong caressed her cheeks and smiled at her, that melts Jimin's heart all the time.

"Hmm about your classmate... I'm sorry too."

"Hey, it's okay now. He's just a classmate and nothing more. He asked my help because his results were very low and he wants to graduate this year. You know people change."

"Right."

For the rest of the day, Jimin and Minjeong would cuddle and kiss in every room of the house. They were now sitting on the couch. Minjeong was between Jimin's legs, and Jimin always had her face buried in the crook of her neck, kissing and biting her milk skin.

"Ji-Jimin..." she's already having trouble talking.

"Mmmh?" Jimin was still busy sucking on her weak spots.

"I'm still sore..."she blushed, she didn't know why it was embarrassing to say it.

"Hahaha you're so cute mandu." she pinched her cheeks but Minjeong snapped her hand.

"Don't call me like that."

"Why? I would love eating mandu every morning..." Jimin said seductively and nibbled her earlobe. To change the discussions, Minjeong decided to show her photo albums, she told her how she met Aeri and she explained about her father. This allowed Jimin to get to know her better, and every day she became more attached to her. Minjeong was definitely a special person to her, she just didn't know where their relationship was going to take them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 37.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
42.7K 969 175
Hello, The Bronya welcomes you to Bronya's Instagram. Seele had shown me about it, The Bronya noticed Major Himeko and Class monitor Fu Hua had done...
12.7K 1K 39
Chaekura Fanfic ( Complete ) The story is just about a new girl who part-time on a cafe and she encounter another girl who happen to caught her atten...
33.4K 1.5K 28
Regina just wants Brian back. And she's willing to do anything kahit pa ang manligaw. +++++ A new AU from yours truly 😊 SHIP RESPONSIBLY! -Aven