My Sugar Daddy - WinRina

By kimwintr

Kim Minjeong, a law student, struggles every day to support herself. Unlike other young people of her age, sh... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Struggle
Chapter 2: Yeji
Chapter 3: University
Chapter 4: Party
Chapter 5 : Doctor [M]
Chapter 6: Deal
Chapter 7: New
Chapter 8: Confident
Chapter 9: Change
Chapter 10: Massage [M]
Chapter 11: Collaborator
Chapter 12: Ningselle
Chapter 14: Guilty
Chapter 15: War
Chapter 16: Classmate
Chapter 17: Talk
Chapter 18: Breakfast [M]
Chapter 19: Yu
Chapter 20: First
Chapter 21: Sincere
Chapter 22: Drunk
Chapter 23: Peaceful
Chapter 24: Moonlight [M]
Chapter 25: Crazy
Chapter 26: Gift
Chapter 27: Bestfriends
Chapter 28: Girlfriend [M]
Chapter 29: Sungchan
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 31: Dinner
Special Chapter: Christmas [M]
Chapter 32: Second
Chapter 33: Misunderstanding
Chapter 34: Clingy
Special Chapter: New Year
Chapter 35: Birthday
Chapter 36: Whipped [M]
Chapter 37: Fantasy [M]
Chapter 38: Graduate
Chapter 39: Hawaii [M]
Chapter 40: Jealous
Chapter 41: Before
Chapter 42: Baby
Chapter 43: Goodbye
Chapter 44: Chance
Chapter 45: Tonight [M]
Chapter 46: Attempt
Chapter 47: Yes
Chapter 48: Troublemaker
Chapter 49: Hint
Chapter 50: Choice
Chapter 51: Reality
Chapter 52: Shattered
Chapter 53: Married
Chapter 54: Honeymoon [M]
Chapter 55: Forever
Epilouge
SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE

Chapter 13: Friend

3K 97 2
By kimwintr

Yeji's POV

It's been two weeks since Jimin ended our deal, since I never set foot in the company again. I'm still hurt, I can't believe she got rid of me so easily. I did everything for her, I gave her my heart and body. So I thought about it and I thought if she wants us to be friends, I'll make sure I'm more than that. I decided to behave like a friend but close friend. I still haven't seen the face of her new sugar baby, but I'll show her that no one deserves Jimin better than me. I'll get this girl out of her life, and Jimin will fall in love with me.

So at lunch, I decided to go see her. I headed straight to the reception. The girl was surprised to see me because last time she saw me running and crying.

"Tell Jimin that Yeji would like to talk to her about something important." the girl nodded and dialed the number.

"You may go now, Mrs. Yeji." I nodded and went to the elevator. 'Yeji, apologize and tell Jimin you're going to be friends, pretend to be nice and you're okay with your friendship.' I walked to her office and knocked on the door.

„Come in!"

I saw her face, how could I stop loving her, it was her who saved me from that night, I was crying because my stupid ex-boyfriend had cheated on me, he was my first love and I had also given him everything, I trusted him. But when I learned that he had cheated on me, I lost my pride, I didn't understand what I did wrong, and that night I decided that after getting drunk that I would kill myself because I had no one left, my parents never took care of me, I had no brothers or sisters, I had no one. Suddenly, Jimin appeared, she was like my light and that's when she offered me the deal. Jimin gave me everything I needed and I couldn't be happier than that.

"Hey Yeji. It's been a long time huh." she was standing against her desk.

"Hey Jimin, yeah it's been a long time... Look, I came to apologize for my behavior last time."

"It's okay, I wasn't mad at you." she smiled. I threw myself into her arms, I was glad she wasn't angry, I know I still have feelings and I don't intend to give up. I broke the hug and took both her hands.

"I'm happy that you aren't mad at me... So we're okay?"

"Haha of course, we're friends and friends always forgive each other. I must apologize too for making you believe that there would be something between us." she patted my head. The word "friend" and her apologize pierced my heart, I had to force myself to smile. 'I'm sorry, Jimin, but I really can't lose you.' I took her back in my arms.

"Jimin, I'm her-" suddenly a girl came into the office without bothering to knock the door. What's with the disrespectful girl, and I'm the only one who has the right to do so. I'd be Jimin, I'd fired her. I turned to see her face and saw a blonde haired girl with big eyes, she had a perfect body, but she didn't look happy. Could this be her new toy? I must admit that she has everything to please and I would be very friendly with her but unfortunately, she was my rival. I feel like I'm going to have fun.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were expecting one of your employees." I'm going to play it innocent.

"Hum this is Minjeong, my new secretary. Minjeong, this is Yeji, my friend."

"Nice to meet you Yeji."

"Nice to meet you too Minjeong." I faked a smile, I think it'll be easy to get rid of her, she may be beautiful, but I don't think she's a fighter. "Oh Jimin, I wanted to invite you for lunch." I turned to her making my aegyo.

"Sorry Yeji, I was planning to eat with Min-" she was cut off by a person who had knocked on the door. A guy came into the office, he was handsome and looked like he had a lot of money. He smiled like an idiot at Minjeong, I feel there's a little something. Jimin seemed to have completely changed her mood. Maybe this guy could be useful to me.

"Oh sorry to interrupt you guys. Jimin, I wanted to tell you that tomorrow my father will come to the meeting and asked me to give you this." he gave Jimin an envelope and she tore it off soon. She definitely doesn't like this guy. "Alright, it's lunchtime. We could have lunch together?" he proposed.

"Jimin's going to eat with her friend and I don't want to disturb them." Minjeong said quickly in a sarcastic tone.

"Minje-"

"It's okay Miss Jimin. I'll see you later. Enjoy your meal." she greeted us and went out. The guy followed her quickly.

Jimin's POV

Minjeong came into the office just as I was hugging Yeji, but she misunderstood. I am glad that Yeji and I had talked, I didn't want to lose her because I really consider her as a friend. But when Jaehyun came in, my mood changed completely, he still has to meddle with Minjeong, I'm nice but my patience is limited. So I had to eat with Yeji, I didn't want to say no to her. Yeji and I had talked but I couldn't focus on what she was saying, I was wondering where Minjeong went to eat and I'm sure that this little fucker took her to the restaurant, he took advantage of the moment. We ordered Japanese food and ate in the office. I was tidying up and cleaning the desk when Minjeong and Jaehyun came in and they were laughing. I just wanted to cut off his guy's head.

"Jimin, I have to go. It was cool to eat together. See you next time." Yeji gave me a peck on the cheek, greeted the others and left the room. I didn't even react because I was way too angry and if I had to say anything, I would have insulted that guy.

"See you next time Min! Bye Jimin." Jaehyun said and left the office. In the room everything was quiet, neither of us was talking and this silence was starting to irritate me.

"So I can see that you enjoyed your meal." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yes, I did. Jaehyun was really fun, so the lunch was pretty cool. He's a good friend." she responded with the same tone.

"Ok. Since you enjoy your friend's company, you should eat everyday with him." 'stay calm Jimin'.

"I was just thinking about it so you can eat with your close friend." She sat on her desk and started working without paying attention to me. I wanted us to work it out directly, but apparently, she wasn't in the mood and I didn't want to make things worse. The rest of the afternoon, we did not talk to each other. I had made her a coffee and the only thing she said to me was "thank you."

"Baby listen I-"

Knock knock knock

"Come in." I'm going to kill that person who disturbed us.

"Sorry, Jimin. I wanted to know if Minjeong had finished her day." Jaehyun asked without being embarrassed.

"Yeah, I just finished. Why?" Minjeong quickly responded with a smile.

"I was getting ready to go home and since your house is on my way, I wanted to ask you if you wanted me to drive you home."

"Yeah why not." she packed her things without looking at me. I could feel the smoke coming out of my ears, God help me before I committed a murder. They left without saying goodbye, as if I didn't exist. When they closed the door, I took the glass that was at the table and I was so angry that I broke it. I didn't even know I was bleeding because the pain was in my chest. I decided to stay at the company until it closed, I needed to calm down, to think about my actions. When I put my thoughts back in place, I prepared myself and took the car. I'm going to go to her house so we can talk and set things right.

It was now 9:30 p.m., I hope Minjeong wasn't already in bed. I parked in front of her house and took a deep breath and went to ring the bell. It was her mother who came to open the door, she looked tired, I should give her more time off.

"Good evening Mrs. Kim. I'm sorry to disturb you, but I came to see Minjeong, I hope she's not asleep already." I said scratching my neck.

"Good evening Jimin. Oh sorry, I thought Minjeong was with you. She called me that she'll be back later." when she told me that, my face broke down, I didn't even know how to react to it.

"Can I wait for her in the living room?"

"Of course Jimin, come in." I settled in the living room, it was small but comfortable. Mrs. Kim gave me a glass of water and apologized because she still had work to do. I called Minjeong because she left a few hours ago with Jaehyun. Yet they hadn't planned anything but just to go home. Her phone was off and I was starting to get seriously worried. I call her back more than 20 times and still nothing. I start walking all over the living room, my heart beats so fast that I can hear it, my hands were sweaty, I was literally pulling my hair out. So I call Jaehyun's number, he didn't answer too. I'm going to go crazy, where is she? Should I call the police? I may have to go looking for her. I got up and went to the door, I couldn't just stand there doing nothing. When suddenly, a car pulls up in front. It was Jaehyun and Minjeong. He went down and opened the door for her. She was smiling like a girl who had spent the evening with her crush. I didn't know what to say except "Why didn't you two answer the phone?" I didn't know my voice was shaking. I was hurt, sad and angry.

"My battery is dead." she said.

"Sorry Jimin, I didn't hear your call. Don't worry I didn't kidnap your secretary. We just drive around the city and eat Korean food. She gave me another trip." he chuckled. "I have to go. Bye Min, bye Jimin!" he waved and drove away. Now we were the only ones left.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for you?"

"Listen Jimin, I-" I cut her short.

"Do you know how worried I was? Do you know how crazy I was going to get? You know how my head hurts?" I said to her straight in the eyes. Without realizing it, I clenched my fists to avoid hitting something. I had shaken so tightly that the hand where the glass broke began to bleed again. Her eyes widened when she saw the drops of blood spilled, she took my hand and examined it.

"What happened??? Why are you bleeding?!" I snapped my arm. She had a worried look, if I wasn't so mad at her, I'll kiss her right now.

"You don't have to worry. I hope you had fun with your 'friend'. Tomorrow, don't wait for me, I have to go to the office very early. I'll ask Yizhuo to pick you up because she's probably going to Aeri's home. Tomorrow I'll give you a day off, you've already done enough work. Good night." I took my car and left without looking back. It was a really bad day. I went home, took the bottle of whiskey from the cupboard and poured it. When I have problems, I never drink, but this time it was different. It hurt me, like I was having trouble breathing. So I decided to drink, maybe it would ease the pain. I shouldn't feel that way, Minjeong had the right to do what she wanted. Maybe this deal wasn't a good idea. I sent a message to Yizhuo because I needed someone in case I didn't wake up tomorrow morning.

To My Tiger

Ning can you come to my house pls? The door won't be closed. Wake me up tomorrow at 4:30, I have work to do. Thank you.

Gradually my vision blurred and I fell into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 1K 39
Chaekura Fanfic ( Complete ) The story is just about a new girl who part-time on a cafe and she encounter another girl who happen to caught her atten...
36.9K 814 24
Mark answered the call, listening to his friend. But something was wrong. Cesar's voice was usually passionate, filled with life. Now, he sounded...
236K 7.4K 100
Mina who has amnesia, one day an unknown number texted her.
SeulRene By Don

Fanfiction

3K 117 14
One shot drabbles AFF Link - https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1384971/seulrene-drabbles Without You - a troublemaker finds peace by a form of...