š—§š—˜š— š—£š—¢š—„š—”š—„š—œš—Ÿš—¬ || š™ƒļæ½...

By ilvykmhnbn

šŸ“ŒšŸ–‡ "š“Ŗš“·š“­ š“²š“· š“½š“±š“® š“®š“·š“­ š“Ŗš“µš“µ š“² š“µš“®š“Ŗš“»š“·š“®š“­ š”€š“Ŗš“¼ š“±š“øš”€ š“½š“ø š“«š“® š“¼š“½š“»š“øš“·š“° š“Ŗš“µš“øš“·š“®." -;... More

šˆšš“š‘šŽšƒš”š‚š“šˆšŽš: š‘Æš‘Øš‘¹š‘¼š‘»š‘¶ š‘¾š‘Øš‘»š‘Øš‘µš‘Øš‘©š‘¬
āžŖšš™šš•ššŠšš¢šš•šš’ššœšš.
ą¼†1: š˜/š
ą¼†2: š‚ššš„š„
ą¼†3: š’ššš­š®š«šššš² š‡ššš§š  šŽš®š­
ą¼†4: š…š¢š«š¬š­ šƒššš²
ą¼†5: š’š®š¬š©š¢šœš¢šØš®š¬
ą¼†6: šƒš«š®š§š¤
ą¼†7: š–šØš«š«š¢šžš
ą¼†8: šššš«
ą¼†9: š–šžš„šœšØš¦š¢š§š  šššš«š­š²
ą¼†10: šš®š¦š›šžš«
ą¼†11: šš®š­š­šžš«šŸš„š¢šžš¬
ą¼†12: š€ šŒšžš¬š¬ššš šž
ą¼†13: š’š­š«ššš°š›šžš«š«š² š‚ššš¤šž
ą¼†14: šš«šØš£šžšœš­
ą¼†15: š‘šžš¦š¢š§š¢š¬šœšžš
ą¼†16: š’š­š«šžšžš­
ą¼†17: šŒššš§š¬š¢šØš§
ą¼†18: š’š„šžšžš©šØšÆšžš«
ą¼†19: š†š”šØš¬š­ š‡š®š§š­
ą¼†20: š“š”šØš®š š”š­š¬
ą¼†21: š–š¢š¬š”

ą¼†22: š‘šØš¬šžš¬

268 18 6
By ilvykmhnbn

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV

As the sky blooms with happiness, as the sea waves crashes onto their feet, as the wind blows in excitement as they stare into each other's eyes, as the feelings they're both feeling come to unison.

Both of them couldn't stop staring at each other, the silence of their voices is enough to make Y/N's hearing loud as ever. The thumping sounds of their heartbeats that can only be heard by themselves, the hopeful look on Haruto's eyes, and the happiness look on Y/N's eyes.

"I-i, am I dreaming?" Y/N suddenly bursted out, pinching her cheeks. She still haven't been able to fully process the sudden event that took place. "No, you're not, Y/N." Haruto replied, not taking his look off of Y/N. Silence is heard again for the second time, Haruto is getting more nervous as time went by. 'Is she going to accept or not?' He thought, while several questions followed up on his mind.

'Should I just say that we should be just be official right now and confess my feelings to him?' Y/N thought, debating whether what to say.

"W-well then," She started off, feeling shy infront of him, trying to make up the right words to say to him. "Yes, you can."

And after that, Y/N will always remember how his face showed the most brightest smile she have ever seen in her whole life after she said that. Y/N also felt happy, knowing that her final answer would always be a Yes.

Y/N's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. I got to work with a happy mood. I sat in my workplace thinking about what happened yesterday. I kept on smiling even though i'm trying not to, because if I don't, the two in the same room as me will question me for my smile all day long.

"Y/N, someone is calling you to the first floor lobby, they said you shoud come and check it out." Hawoo called out, after entering our room and give us coffee. I quickly removed my smiling face and pretended that i'm usually myself.

"Me? Why?" I asked, standing up, getting ready to leave. "I don't know, see for yourself." He replied, sitting down on his place. I just nodded and left our room to go down.

"My colleague said you are calling for me?" I asked the lobby attendant. "Oh yeah, you have a delivery coming through, he's over there at the lounge." She said, pointing her hand at my right. I followed it and saw a delivery guy, I thanked her before going to him.

"Uh, hello? The attendant said you have something for me?" I tapped his shoulder lightly as he is sitting with his back infront of me, careful not to make him uncomfortable. He turned around and quickly stood up after seeing me.

He nodded in response, and picked up a massive flowers of red roses, and a box that is too small. He gave me it and the coffee in my hand almost slipped but luckily I was flexible and it didn't fell. I tilted my head in confusion, 'I didn't order this?'

He handed it out to me, "Someone is giving you this, Ma'am. You don't have to worry about anything for this is all paid already. Enjoy your gift!" He said, before taking a bow and hurriedly left.

I was left with a shocked and confused face, as I looked at the man that left without a single trace. My attention was now at the flowers that are now in my embrace. Just what the hell happened?

I carefully looked at it and saw a note from the flowers. I opened it to see where it came from.

'Thought you might need this to de-stress yourself. Always remember to smile! Btw, open the box.

-your soon-to-be husband.'

As soon as I saw the last part I instantly knew who gave it to me. It was no other than Haruto. Because of this, I started to think about what happened yesterday again.

"I-I can? For real? Like really?" He asked continuously, his emotions blooming with happiness. His nervous feeling that was replaced by a relieved one, It can be clearly seen on his face.

"Yes. I said, Yes you can." I continued, the smile on my lips not leaving.

"I promise to do everything for you to be happy and contented. You better prepare Y/N! This guy will soon be your boyfriend, then husband." He said, pointing his finger to himself. I laughed at his statement and playfully rolled my eyes. "You better not be joking!" I replied, getting my hand out to ruffle his soft hair.

"I'm not, just know that I love you very much and I'll do everything for you." He said, locking his eyes onto mine. I just hummed in response, before hugging him. The night is still long and we have so much time for ourselves. Might as well savor this moment while we're still here.

"This dude, I swear..." I mumbled, getting back on the reality. I smiled at the letter infront of me. When I noticed that some people are staring at me, I quickly get back to myself and left the lounge.

Because of this giant flowers of roses, I'm now being in my existential crisis. I don't know where to put it. Once Hawoo and Kim or any other worker in my department saw me with these, they will think that I will either have a secret admirer or boyfriend. I don't want any of them to think of me like that—I do have a someone who's courting me, but whatever.

After minutes of debating whether what I should do... Aish, you know what, I should be proud that Haruto gave me this. I'll just tell them the news after I put this down to my desk.

I walked back to my room with a nervous feeling written on my face. It's now or never, besides, i'm falling behind work. I gotta catch up and finish it on time.

When I opened the door, I quickly closed the door and both of them glanced at me, "Hi...?" I said, slowly walking back to my place, their eyes not leaving me. Both of them looked at each other as if something is happening.

When I sat down, I quickly put the flowers beside me and put the small box to my bag. I will open it later when lunch time comes.

I looked at them both. "What?" I asked, looking back at my screen.

"Uh..." Hawoo mumbled, looking at me and then the flowers beside me. "What is that?"

I playfully rolled my eyes and sighed. "Just from someone special to me. Why did you ask?" I asked back, looking at him. It was a quiet minute of staring endlessly until Kim goes in our way and started being in her derective mode again.

"So, you tell us, that it came from a special someone... who is that special someone? Your lover?" She asked, walking around my desk as if she is a prosecutor or something.

"Ugh, I knew this would happen." I replied. I looked at them both and told them to sit down first. When they did, that's when I told them. I kind of answered some things evasively though.

"So, the thing is... there's this someone who asked to court me. And I said yes, duh," I started off, feeling happy. "And... this is where we left off! I guess." I finished.

"Uhm, you didn't told us who it is?" Hawoo interjected. I looked at him, "Do you have to know?"

Kim snorted, "Well, obviously. We're your friends right? And we won't tell others. I promise."

Judging by Kim's attitude, once I tell who it is, she will tell it off to all the people working in this company. That's just how she is. "Oh, girl, you know him very well." I said, looking at her.

"Ugh, I don't have anyone to think about except for Sir Haruto, but it's impossible that he is the one..." Hawoo said, thinking deeply. I internally laughed at myself.

"But what if it's true?" Kim widened her eyes, looking at him. Hawoo looks back, a glimpse of realization in his eyes. "No way..."

"Yep. You're right. It's what you think it is." I surrender, after they both looked at me, begging me to give an answer.

"I knew it! But how? I mean, isn't he cold and arrogant and doesn't like to date other girls?" Kim continuously asked questions, while Hawoo still couldn't process what I just said now.

"It just happened, I guess." I replied, feeling shy infront of them. "Omona! I never really knew that this day would come! Just... miracle! Wow, who would have thought that he likes you too?!" Kim shouted in joy, jumping around like a proud mom. "We have the same reaction. Even I, myself, couldn't accept the fact that no other than Haruto himself came to court me." I replied, a smile escaping my lips.

Hawoo suddenly stood up, before giving us a group hug. "Our Y/N will be famous in no time, so let's celebrate while there's still no cameras and paparazzis around her everytime." Hawoo said in between, we laughed. "Tch! As of Sir Haruto will let that happen!" Kim argued back in the hug, Hawoo didn't like her response though, and so he tightened the hug which leaves Kim almost suffocating. "I-i can't b-breathe!"

---

"Your treat Y/N." Hawoo said, smiling while eating his food. "Oh hell no! After you guys brought me into this fancy restaurant with expensive menus! Never!" I replied, glaring at him. "Aish, you must treat us! After all it's your celebration, Mrs. Watanabe." She smirked, teasing me. "I-" I couldn't continue what I was going to say because of what she called me just now. 'Mrs. Watanabe'? Don't tell me i'm blushing right now!

"Someone's blushing right now~" Hawoo teased, pointing his fingers at my reddened cheeks. "Stop that! You just want me to be persuaded by you guys so I will pay for the foods instead. That's old you know, so I won't fall for tricks like that." I huffed, crossing my arms. They both just looked at each other and sheepishly smiled.

"Would you fall if I was the one who'll trick you?" A voice behind me interrupted. I turned to look but I was caught off guard when I realized who it was.

"Omona." I said, standing up. "What brings you here?" I asked, trying to remove my frantic heart beat at the moment. He just smirked and hugged me, "I should be the one asking you that."

Oh my goodness. 'He just whispered in my freaking ears after hugging me!' He got off the hug and i'm still left with a shocked and confused face. He flicked my forehead slightly to get me out of my zone. "Why do you look so shocked?"

'Because you hugged and whispered in my sensitive ears, you dumbass!' "That was just sudden, but it's okay." I replied, giving him a hug because I couldn't to earlier.

He hummed back in response and pat my back. "I see you're with your friends." I broke the hug and looked at the two of them.

If only I could snap a pic right now I would be so happy. The looks on their faces is so meme material right now. "Good afternoon, Sir Haruto." They both stood up and bowed. "You don't have to be so formal around me if we're just alone. Be yourself." He chuckled, giving them a both a hug instead. Kim couldn't resist her fangirl mode, I looked at her and I can tell she's blushing and imagining things that only her can imagine.

I looked away to not get any bad thoughts in my head, 'Like, why do I keep being jealous over small and pointless things?! We aren't even official yet.' I was lost in my thought when I heard the door entrance open and the staffs greeted them. 'Wow, that's a tall ass man.'

There's a few of them, and wow, they're all in suits just like Haruto. I couldn't quite distinguish their faces because I don't know—what the heck?!

I widened my eyes when I familiarized a guy who I just know like two or a month ago! How could this be?!

"Y/N, is something bothering you? You looked like you just saw a ghost." Haruto stood beside me, looking at my shooken state. He turned around to look at where i'm looking at, and I was even more shocked by what he did next. "Hyung! Over here!"

I looked at Haruto with a widened eyes, then back to the men in suits. 'Hyung!?'

When they all walked towards him I saw Haruto smiled genuinely infront of them, so they must be his friends. I remember him saying before that all his friends are men. "Haru-ya, you didn't tell us that you have a date?" Okay, I don't know his name, but surely he has great taste in fashion!

"Date? This is the girl i'm talking about guys." He said, putting his arm around my shoulder, a smug written on his face. They all turned to look at me, examining me from head to toe. I can't help but to feel awkward and shy, because who would want to be in a situation like this?

"Well hello there, Miss Y/N, I'm Choi Hyunsuk." He greeted me, approaching me with a hand shake, "Haruto told us a lot about you." He added, which left a blush on my cheeks. I'm wondering what he is telling the boys though.

"O-oh, is that so? I also heard about you guys, but Haruto doesn't tell me much." I replied, laughing at my own statement.

Haruto scoffed and turned to look at his friends, "Since we're here, I would like you to meet my soon-to-be wife, Y/N." Haruto introduced me in a way I wouldn't expect. I coughed at his statement but I brushed it off when I noticed that all of them were frozen at the moment. 'Must be frozen by the news, huh.'

"Y/N, I would like you to meet my friends, this is Hyung, or Choi Hyunsuk. He's the eldest among of us." He said, I also greeted him with a smile. "And this is Yedam hyung, our unique singer. He's also smart as hell." He complimented, dudging Yedam's arm. "Hi, you look lovely Ms. Y/N." Yedam suddenly said, looking at me. "Thank you, you look lovely as well. I'm looking forward at the day you sing infront of us." I giggled before Haruto gets in the way.

"Ehem, now if you may, this is Jeongwoo, also one of the good singers." Haruto introduced, "I think I have seen you before." Said by Jeongwoo who looked in my eyes deeply.

I chuckled in awkwardness as I try to be professional in this state. I knew it! It really was the guy who got my scarf. "And so do I. But i'm not really sure though."

He just shrugged and changed the topic before Mr. Park called Haruto over the phone. It seems serious, so I am guessing it's about work.

"Uncle Park said we should go, we have an important meeting with grandpa." He sighed in disbelief, I guess he didn't want to leave yet. "Sorry guys, but we will have to go. Grandpa doesn't like people who are late." He said, before looking at me. "I'll call you later, Y/N. I'll pick you up after your work." He said, before hugging me. I nodded in response, before giving him a hug back.

"I guess we will eat at the cafeteria again." Hyunsuk said, before leaving the restaurant along with the boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 1.2K 16
"I hate you for ditching me with some other woman." an unexpected marriage with a bad boy? will hanarai finally accept haruto? Started : 7th April 20...
392K 16.7K 69
ā€Žā€ā €ā €ā€® ā€Œā€¬ā€­ā€Žā€ā €ā €ā€® ā€Œā€¬ā€­ā€Žā€ a girl dangerously falls in love with some she shou ld never . . . haruto from | TREASURE
246K 6.4K 17
You and Tsukki were childhood friends, but when you moved away in grade school everything changed. Now you're back, and you're both attending Karasun...
2.1K 75 6
Well this is my very first fanfic so I am still trying to get a grip about it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ This story is based on the prank on Best Artist 2017..