BLOOD MOON

By AYMari0

Rose has had a sad life for the past 7 years, just eating away her depression, until one crazy night she gets... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

4

56 2 2
By AYMari0

'Careful with her'

'Maybe I'll take her from you!'

'Make sure to burn the body so is unrecognizable'

'Here comes the firetrucks'

'Hurry we don't have much time '

Laughter wakes me up, I look around and see I am in a darkened room. The sheets are black and soft. The bed feels amazing. Wait where the hell am I? 

i get up from the bed and begin to look around, once i reach the door i walk out into a massive hotel like hallway. the door in front of me opens and steps out a huge man with an angry look on him he is very handsome, he has a long, tall body, and a perfect face with the softest lips. His black eyes look me up and down with a disgust look on his face, he then leaves the back of his head decorated with a tight bun. 

he walks down the hallway and then turns left. maybe that's the exit. i look down at myself and see i need pants. is that why he had a disgusted look? what does he think i have a gnome down there?

I go back into his room and the door doesn't close i turn to see Michael standing there. 

"Hey." 

"Hey? where the hell am i?" 

"My sister knocked you out so we can bring you here, we also faked your death." Michael says. 

i walk towards the bed and sit at the edge. i try to calm myself down. "Where am i?"

"We are across the Atlantic Ocean in a small island where many vampires live." Michael says in the most neutral voice. 

i can feel the anger rising in me. the hateful bile trying to come out of me. i am going to kill this man. they kidnaped me and took me to some island?

the door opens as i lunge at Michael. slamming him to the wall, someone grabs my arms and pulls me away. 

"I can't believe you have done this?"  i scream.

"Rose." Jades voice rings out. "Rose please calm down."

"NO!" i yell. "I will not calm down. i am far away from my family! they think i am dead!"

"Well technically you are dead, so." jade says 

"Shut up!" i yell at Jade. "Just leave me alone the both of you."

i put my head in my hands. i can't believe this just happened. all of it. my family! dad is going to be crushed, Lexi and Daniel!

Daniel and the kids. my niece and nephew, Blake and Gabriella. life got too much to me that i couldn't be around them, and now i miss them so much. All of them. 

what am i going to do now? why couldn't they just leave me alone. Why? 

i don't know how long i have been lying in bed for. it's been a while i believe, all i can think is of everything, everything that i have left. my hand then reaches for my neck, my throat is burning. 

its been a long while since i had blood. i need more blood. i finally get up and look around for clothes. once i found something to put on i head towards the door, i try to go the way i saw the man go. down the hallway to the left. i find myself in front of a pair of elevators. i press the button and once the doors open i step in. there are a million scents in this elevator. none of them human. 

i press number 1 with the star on it. the elevator then goes down, once we reach the first floor. the doors open and all i see is a empty lobby, the floors made of white and black marble. the walls so white, not even a smudge. there's a beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling. 

"Hello there!" i turn to see a handsome beautiful man, his dark curly hair reaching his shoulders. his eyes a beautiful brown. he doesn't have a shirt, and his pants showing his v-line.  "what's your name beautiful.?" he walks towards me and puts his hand on my cheek. 

"Um Rose." 

"Rose, so unique the same as you." he looks into my eyes and his eyes widen. "Either you are lusting after me or you need some blood."

i once again reach for my throat. feeling the burning sensation. 

"Here, have some of mine so you can manage a little." he slits his wrist and my mouth waters. i bring his hand towards my lips, before i can take a sip, the hand is snatched away from me. 

Jade, she then hands me a flask, i open it and down it in less than a second. ugh i want more. 

"Hey Brian! sorry, but she is already taken." Jade says.

"Oh, come on Jade why don't you share?" Brian says.

"Oh, she isnt for me either. i wish though but i really thought for Michael..."

"Michael!" Brian laughs. "Michael could never handle her."

"Kane." Jade says in a sad voice.

Brians face drops. a huge surprise plastered all over his face. he looks at me all over. "Kane? but he is so hateful."

"Who is Kane and what are you guys talking about?"

"Come let's get some blood in you and then i can explain everything to you."

"Wait how did it happen?" Brian asks.

"He went feral because Michael was holding her." Jade says in a gossip voice. 

"No way!" Brian smiles. he then grabs my hand and kisses it. "Good luck. you have so much to work on."

He then walks away. Jade hands me another flask and i practically snatch it and just down it. i want more.

"Well as you know Vampires exist. you just recently found out. well, we have mates, usually they share their mates. but others dint like to. Michael at first thought you were his mate, but when we brought you here, Kane saw you and just went feral. and we realized you aren't Michaels you are Kanes, now Kane he is kind of pissed off he never wanted a mate."

"No i dont want any of this."

"You are a vampire now, once you mate with your mate, you will under a little better."

"No."

"I wish i could understand with you i have been a vampire for 500 years already." Jade says.

"500 years?" 

"Yeah." 

i look down and think of everything. wow i for a second thought something was going to happen between me and Michael. but i guess i was wrong. No either way nothing should happen. ugh what is this life.

"Oh and tonight we have a party!" Jade then pulls out a bunch of dresses from a bag that was hiding under the bed. when did she put those there?

"No, i am not doing some cliche party thing." 

"Oh, come on and just get out of the room. let's have some fun, you actually have nothing else to do. plus, there's a blood bath and blood fountain." she had me at blood.

i put on a short tight red dress, oh wow i like it. i brush my hair and leave it down. huh being a vampire is so easy. 

"Hot! i just want to make out with you!" jade says as she slaps my ass. i smile at her awkwardly, we are both ready and we head out. i can't wait for the blood. the most important thing that i need. 

this place is so sexual! oh my. 

everyone is making out with everyone and there is a group of people having sex in an orgy. what in the hell? i then smell the sweet aroma of blood and i make the way towards the smell. someone grabs my hand. a medium size man, with a bald head.

"Come have fun with me." the man says 

"No, i am ok." 

"Oh come on!" his face then drops.

"She said No." a very deep voice sounds out behind me. i turn around to see that man from across the hallway. 

"Uh thanks." gnome hater. i turn around and keep making my way to the sweet scent of blood. once i reach the pool i just want to jump in and swallow every inch. 

"You can't jump in yet; you have to wait." the man behind me says. 

"why do i have to wait." i lick my lips.

"Not yet but here have some of mine." he says cutting his wrist.

"i cant. Jade said i cant unless is some guy names Kane." i say.

and then a deep knowing feeling hits me. "I am Kane." he says. 

fuck me. Not the gnome hater. 

"Here just have some your eyes are dark." he puts his wrist to my lips and pulls me close to his strong large body. i wrap my lips around his wrist and swallow his amazing blood. its not sweeter than human blood but its good, but holy shit! i am so turned on right now. somehow, we are sitting down my legs around his waist. i pull his wrist from my mouth and latch myself to his neck. i hear him moan a deep low moan that travels down my spine. 

i feel his hands on my ass, huh i guess he isn't a gnome hater. "Let's get out of here." Kane says in my ear. 

i pull away and realize what is going to happen. Kane then pulls me in and kisses my lips i lose my grip and fall on top of him. i don't want this to stop. i rip open his shirt and keep kissing him, he then pulls away and licks my neck he then bites my neck and i feel my body give in to every desire. i want this man and i want him now. i feel another hand slide on his chest, when i see another female trying to touch my mate i feel a deep rage, i grab her hand and break it. Kane then stands up and takes me away from the scene before things get messy. we reach the hotel room and head into his room.

i broke her hand because she touched this man. the man who just ripped my dress off clean. he pulls me into his giant body and kisses me once again his hands moving around my body. 

i have never felt so much want and need in my life. i grab his hair in my hands and kiss his neck, each lick makes him pull my body down on his crotch making grind on his giant bulge. i moan at the pleasure, i bite down on his neck again sucking his blood, he then rips my panties off in one giant swift movement. as he takes his pants off, i moan as i grind myself on his hard cock, He then lets out a low growl when i slide down on him i let go of his neck and let out a loud moan, feeling his width and length inside of me. his mouth then latching on my neck, making him slide in and out of me faster. the pleasure building so fast. 

i let out a loud yell as he speeds up, his growl making its way down my core. he pulls away from my neck his hands tightening on my hips, bouncing me harder and harder on his cock. his head leaning back as i feel him coming he lets out a low moan. i close my eyes as i feel a tight feeling on my chest. like i cant leave this man, if i do i will die, if anything happens to him i will murder anyone who dares hurt him. i open my eyes to see his arms wrapped around me pulling me closer to him. he stares at my eyes. i stare at his eyes and feel myself back in that peaceful abyss before i woke up as a vampire. the one place i have been wanting to go back to. 

and now i understand what Jade was talking about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 5.8K 36
Being born into a family of the most powerful witches is something Isla felt she would never get used to. There was always something going on, but sh...
1K 60 33
Rose was always a normal girl but what happens when she finds out that she is part vampire,witch and wolf?will things ever be the same again or is he...
129K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...
810K 16.1K 23
Rose thought her life was alright.... Then she found out about the contract... Then she found out about the hot guy... Then she found out about vampi...