nrdd imagines

By desired_love1

fan fictions for nicky ricky dicky and dawn because I feel like it's underrated:) There will be some angst an... More

Jealousy. dicky
Moving away. Ricky
Movie. nicky
Makeout sesh. dicky
A/n
Cheater. (Nicky) pt 1.

New girl. nicky harper

727 4 1
By desired_love1

Your pov:

My family had just moved I can't really remember the name of the new town but I do remember I'm going to be living to quadruplets I didn't see that coming great I totally cannot wait I've seen them on Instagram sometimes but not good things it's always them destroying something or messing something up I can't wait to meet them😒.

*Time skip bc I'm lazy*

As I walked out the car I saw the quadruplets I tried to walk straight into my house avoiding eye contact but they ran to me ngl I was kinda scared by them they all screamed "HI!" while I was a little confused on why they screamed I said hi back they told me their names "I'm nicky" "I'm ricky!" "I'm dicky" "and I'm dawn" "hi I'm y/n I've seen you guys before on Instagram" "good or bad things!" They all say "both" as I walked past them I thought nicky was a little bit cute to be honest.

Nicky pov:

Y/n walked past us and into her house "she's cute" I thought I was spacing out while everyone else was talking they all stopped while I was still spaced out and looked at me "hey nicky what do you think of y/n" dawn says "she's okay" "you don't think she's cute or anything?"  "OFC I DONT!" I yelled while blushing "NICKY HAS A CRUSH NICKY HAS A CRUSH" they all sang while running around me in circles "maybe I do have a crush on y/n" I thought.

_________________________________________

262 words in total

It's short but it's cute 💪😻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
793K 18K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC