my silence

By athoriest

The focus of this novel is mental health. You can read rue notebook to gain a glimpse into her head space an... More

2
3
4
5
:0

1

42 12 4
By athoriest

August 18th, 2022

"Mom", the last word I craved, was when I was six. The person I thought I could go to when I needed reassurance, the person I thought I could hide behind when I was scared, seeking a sense of comfort. The person I thought I could talk to and run to, but no. The word "mom" drives me insane, makes me feel trapped, and I can't express how I feel. It gives me the feeling that I should be watching every movement I'm making. It makes me think twice before speaking because who knows what's next to come, an insult, a degradation, a hit, etc. The word "mother" makes me jealous of those who can have a mother. Only the younger me thought she'd known.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...