professor romanoff

By jess_romanoff

Y/n Y/l/n was going into college with a plan - 1. to actually try and focus on her study and graduate - 2. to... More

information
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter forteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eitghy two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six
chapter eighty seven
chapter eighty eight
chapter eighty nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety one
chapter ninety two
chapter ninety three
chapter ninety four
chapter ninety five
chapter ninety six
chapter ninety seven
chapter ninety eight
chapter ninety nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
chapter one hundred and five
chapter one hundred and six
chapter one hundred and seven
chapter one hundred and eight
chapter one hundred and nine
chapter one hundred and ten
chapter one hundred and eleven
chapter one hundred and twelve
chapter one hundred and thirteen
chapter one hundred and fourteen
chapter one hundred and fifteen
chapter one hundred and sixteen
chapter one hundred and seventeen
NEW BOOK

chapter thirty nine

6K 141 51
By jess_romanoff

here you are my horny besties 🤗

•••

week three

I had been giving Natasha a blow job for a little bit now. I know technically she can't feel it but i was putting on quite the show.

I would go from deep thrusting the length, hollowing out my cheeks as i looked up at her. To teasing the tip while at the same time stroking the length so the other side continued providing her with pleasure.

Natasha was groaning and gasping the whole time as she stared down at my tear stained cheeks. Her hand buried in my hair helping my movements.

"fuck... i wish i could actually feel this. you look so hot baby... shit. i'm gonna cum, fuck i'm gonna cum bunny" Natasha rasped knitting her eyebrows together as she started bucking her hips into my face.

Natasha's free hand travelled up under her top before she roughly groped at her own breast. I thought i'd add to the pleasure letting my hand slide up her body before i was tugging on her other breast.

Natasha cried out gripping my hair tighter as she sped up her thrusting motion.

I slacked my jaw letting her practically face fuck me as her orgasm washed over her. I gaged a little at the roughness but her movements and the look on her face were only adding to my growing arousal.

I have no doubt my panties are soaked, i may even be leaking down my thighs. My core felt like it was on fire as i tried desperately to find some sort of pleasure rocking my hips.

Once Natasha had come down from her high she pulled away from me causing the fake cock to leave my mouth. Not without a trail of saliva connecting the two briefly. I whimpered a little as i wiped my face with the back of my hand.

"such a good girl" Natasha cooed caressing my cheek as i stared up at her. "come on, up" I quickly stood up almost falling due to my legs having fallen asleep.

Natasha gripped at my waist turning me around and pushing me into her desk. "i thought you wanted me to bend you over my desk? come on baby" I was a little caught up in everything else i didn't register what was happening.

"oh.." I realised immediately bending over her desk before turning back to look at her.

"good girl" Natasha purred as she pulled her top off leaving her completely naked aside from the fake appendage.

I bit my lip looking down at her now exposed chest, her perking breasts sat perfectly with her pink nipples ready and waiting to be played with. "w-when did you take your bra off?" I enquired trying to stand back up but was met with Natasha's hand on my back forcing me to stay down.

"oh about 2 seconds after you left and all i wanted to do was fuck myself while looking at that photo of you" I tried and failed to suppress the groan that fell from my lips.

My body shivered as Natasha's fingers slowly trailed down my back. "i can't wait for you to get that back tattoo princess. it's gonna look so good when i take you from behind" I hummed arching my back as much as i could which caused my ass i poke out more.

I gasped when the fake cock slid its way between my legs deliciously rubbing against my pantie covered core. Natasha chuckled leaning over my body causing the fake cock to hit my swollen clit.

"does my baby need to be fucked?" Natasha purred before nibbling at my earlobe.

"yes... please... fuck me" I panted trying to turn my head to capture her lips but she pulled away too fast.

Natasha pulled my body up by my shoulders before she was tugging my top off and throwing it away. "this set is so adorable kitten, i love the peaches" Natasha husked as she groped my breasts over the mesh.

Natasha was slowly rocking her hips letting the fake cock glided between my legs. If i wasn't dripping before i definitely was now, i could feel every bump and vein of her cock through the mesh and it was driving me crazy.

"o-oh... p-please... fuck me... i need you... ugh god m-" I moaned placing my hands atop her desk to steady myself. I was also slowly grinding on the cock, the coil in my lower belly was building and building. I thought i was going to cum right then a there with barely any 'fucking' by Natasha.

However she had other plans, "steady bunny, wouldn't want you cumming too soon and without permission" Natasha hummed pushing me back down and pulling her hips away from me.

I whimpered as Natasha softly rubbed my ass before i felt her tongue slowly dragging along my bare skin. The action itself again sent me reeling as i choked on a moan.

"mmm so wet baby, you're making a mess of your pretty little panties" Natasha's fingers trailed up my inner thighs before she dipped them between my legs. She poked one finger into my panties running it through my folds. I heard Natasha groan as her finger travelled up the fabric of my panties pulling it out of my ass and to the side.

"fuck" Natasha whispered as she added a second finger to her torturous actions, letting them smear my arousal around.

"please... m- please" I moaned desperately as i tried grinding on her fingers. Natasha snickered as she slowly dipped her fingers into my gaping hole. She was met with no resistance as my walls practically sucked her digits in.

Natasha slowly pumped her digits inside me as i felt her lips start to explore the skin on my ass. "you're practically dripping baby" Natasha whispered before nibbling on my skin. "you want my cock so bad, don't you?" I whined as i nodded clawing at her desk.

Suddenly Natasha pulled her fingers out of me and in an instance she stood behind me again. I heard a sucking noise before my mind went fuzzy at the feeling of the tip of the cock prodding against my entrance.

"so delicious" Natasha hummed as she slowly sunk the large strap into me. My walls taking the veiny length inch by inch until her hips meet my ass.

I let out a long and deep moan once she was fully bottomed out. Natasha stayed still for a moment, letting me adjust to the size. She rubbed my hips soothingly before i gave her a nod and slowly shook my ass letting her know it was okay to move.

Natasha didn't say anything as she pulled back out of me before snapping her hips in again. I cried out at the pleasurable pain as my forehead came into contact with the desk.

"careful baby, don't want to mess up that pretty face of yours" Natasha cooed rubbing my back as she slowly thrust into me.

I nod keeping my forehead firmly pressed into the desk as i gripped at the edges. "you're taking my cock so well bunny, your cunt is absolutely devouring it. i only wish i could feel your warm, wet walls clench as i pound into you" I screamed at not only Natasha's words but her now rougher pace.

I reached back with one hand finding hers resting on my hip immediately entwining our fingers together. I heard Natasha hum before her other hand laid a firm slap to my ass cheek.

"oh god... fuck... Nat... y-you feel so good... s-so big" I mumbled trying to push myself up a little off the desk.

"are you a size queen kitten? cause i'd be glad to show you the large assortment of toys i have" I nodded frantically as Natasha helped me up wrapping one arm around my body pulling me up flush against her body.

I leaned my head back letting an abundance of breathy moans fall from my lips. Natasha was rubbing my stomach with one hand as the other fondled my boob. Her actions as well as the feeling of her hard nipples against my back were sending me into a spiral.

"oh god... oh god... oh god..." I chanted as i neared my orgasm. Everything felt amazing, Natasha's cock buried deep inside me, hitting my g-spot with every thrust. Natasha's hands roaming my body finding any and all flesh to grab at. I was about to fall over the edge when...

*knock knock knock*

After hearing the knock i freaked out trying to push my body off of Natasha's. She however wasn't budging, i mean if it wasn't for her strong hold on me the desk i was being rambled into definitely stopped me.

"ah ah, don't you dare more. you're going to be a good girl and cum all over my cock. i don't give a fuck if someone is standing on the other side of that door. nothing will stop me from having you fall apart on me" Natasha grunted in a whisper as she moved one hand up to cover my mouth and the other down to my clit.

I screamed, Natasha's hand effectively muffling the sound as she rubbed ferociously at my clit. "shh shh baby-" Natasha started to sooth me before there was another knock at the door. "come on princess, be a good girl and cum all over my cock. i'm so close as well honey, let's cum together"

I nodded gripping at her wrists harder as my orgasm washed over me. My whole body shook as i bit into Natasha's hand trying to silence my screams. She didn't seem to mind as she gasped and moaned quietly into my ear.

The sound itself in addition to Natasha continuing to pound into me prolonged my orgasm. It was a few moments before we both calmed down from our highs. My body had gone limp in Natasha's hold due to the intense orgasm. She had no trouble holding me up, well the desk in front of us did help.

I was still panting like crazy when Natasha pulled out of me. I gasped at the emptiness before it turned into a hum as Natasha rubbed my sides.

There was yet another knock at the door pulling us out of our otherwise intimate moment. "for fuck sake, baby i'm gonna have to see who that is" I just nodded not having the energy to move.

Natasha chuckled as she scooped me up moving me over to the small sofa in her office. "stay here kitten while i deal with whoever ruined our moment" I hummed as Natasha stroked my face pushing away the wet strands of hair.

I had my eye half opened watching as Natasha quickly redressed before going to answer the door. She patted herself down, fixed her hair and face a little before opening the door.

Natasha made sure only to open it half way so whoever it was couldn't see me. "Professor McKay?"

•••

oh no! 😱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.5K 38
James Richardson, Earl of Winchester, has returned home to London, after seven years of sailing as a privateer. His travels have been cut short by th...
400K 10.8K 46
Just graduated from Harvard with a master's degree in psychology, Y/N looks for a job and finds it in a not-so-expected way at Romanoff's company, th...
56.8K 1.5K 46
Elizabeth Olsen, renowned for her acting prowess, made a life-altering decision to step away from the limelight and embark on a new chapter. Fuelled...
3.3K 120 24
Victoria Taylor Jones is an young woman around 19 years old, living in New York about to start her first year at NYU. However her past is about to ca...