VENOM

By Diorrrrrrrrr_

[The story is currently under heavy editing] IN WHICH a famous and well-respected prosecutor,Y/n Kobayashi,ge... More

D I S C L A I M E R
I N T R O D U C T I O N S
P L A Y L I S T
C H A P T E R - 1
C H A P T E R - 2
C H A P T E R - 3
C H A P T E R - 4
C H A P T E R - 5
C H A P T E R - 6
C H A P T E R - 7
C H A P T E R - 9
C H A P T E R - 10
C H A P T E R - 11
C H A P T E R - 12
C H A P T E R - 13
C H A P T E R - 14
C H A P T E R - 15
C H A P T E R - 16
C H A P T E R - 17
C H A P T E R - 18

C H A P T E R - 8

8.1K 295 92
By Diorrrrrrrrr_

AUTHOR'S POV

The music was loudly blasting from the speakers as you entered the club.The short dress that you were wearing wasn't covering much,but it put out your curves,the material being tight in all the right places.

~CHOOSE ONE~

You looked around,trying to make out the face of your target between all the other strangers.From Bonten's words,she is tall,around 5'9,blonde hair in a bob cut,straight nose,brown eyes.She loves wearing leather clothes and she has many tattoos.

Obviously there are many girls that match the description,but Akako Ito is a little bit more recognizable because of her mechanic hands.

As a teenager,after her parents were murdered,she had to survive by doing illegal things.Robbery,street fighting and car racing,just to name a few.Unfortunately,during one of her car racing competitions,both of her hands,from the fingers to the wrist,had to be amputated after she got a serious infection from stab wounds.She somehow had enough money to get mechanical hands.Because of that,she always wears gloves,no matter the weather or the place.

You looked around,carefully.Looked at everybody's hands,until you spotted her.

Akako Ito was standing at the bar,on a chair,drinking what looked like whiskey.She didn't mind the bartender who was trying to flirt with her or the group of barely 20 years olds 3 tables down who were glancing at her way too often to be a doing so 'accidentally'.

Unbothered,she brought the glass to her lips and drank while smoking.You approached her and sat down on a chair right next to the woman.She looked up from her glass and glanced at you,checking you out from head to toe,then brought the cigarette to her lips,taking a puff.

"Vodka,please."You said to the bartender who nodded with a smile,then went on with preparing your drink.After a few moments,he put the glass with vodka in front of you and winked,to which you just smiled.He went on the other side,taking another order.He was cute,but not your type.

"I would suggest you take the whiskey.Is the only good drink they have.The vodka here tastes cheap."Akako said and sipped some whiskey from her glass.

You took a sip from your own and winced."I drank vodka better than this with my friends at the grocery store."

She chuckled."Told you.The drinks at this club are not the best.Of course,if you are drunk or just want to look cool in front of your friends but don't actually want to get drunk,I guess it works."She turned her body towards yours,an eyebrow raised."What is a beauty like you doing in such a club from the suburbs of Tokyo,alone,if I may ask?"

You smiled."Just waiting for my friends.They will be picking me up from here in a few minutes.But since it was cold outside,I decided it will be better to just come in and get a little bit tipsy."

She nodded."I see..."

"Now let me return the question."You started and raised an eyebrow,mimicking her just a few moments ago."What is a beauty like you doing in such a nasty club,alone?"

"Trying a way to escape from reality."She smiled sheepishly while spinning the ice in her glass."I live in the area,so I come by pretty often."

"Oh,I see."You looked around."No girlfriends though?You look like you would be popular with those looks."

She chuckled."None,unfortunately.I am not one to get attached."You smirked at that.

"Could never have guessed."You said with a small hint of sarcasm which she didn't seem to notice."So..."You drank all of the vodka and signaled the bartender to pour you a drink."You said the whiskey here is good?"

MEANWHILE
BONTEN'S POV

"Man,she is about to make out with her."Ran said and dragged a hand down his face,a little bit turned on by how you and Akako were touching and flirting with each other.

"Why the hell do I have to be the one to spy on her?"Sanzu groaned.

"All 3 of us are,Sanzu.Stop complaining like a bitch."Rindou said in an annoyed voice.

"Careful,jellyfish."He said with a warning,his hand gripping his katana tightly."I don't think you want your precious fingers to be chopped off in front of so many beautiful ladies,do you?"

"You two,stop it."Kokonoi said through the ear piece."Just spy on the two.You never know when things need your intervention."

"I think Kobayashi can handle it,tho."Ran said,watching with amusement as Akako kept running her fingers up and down your exposed thighs,drawing invisible forms and the way you were smirking while talking to her.

"You think?What if the bitch ruins the mission?She doesn't have any reason to help us whatsoever."Sanzu rolled his eyes and Ran and Rindou glared at him.

"I think she has,though.We are holding her captive.If she doesn't help us,we will kill her.We have her life in our hands."Rindou said calmly to which his older brother nodded eagerly.

Sanzu scoffed."Aw...Look at the two of you, ready to kiss the ground she walks on like 2 obedient dogs.So cute..."He mocked.

"You little-"Ran got up from his chair and took his baton out,while Rindou stared daggers into the pink haired man's soul.

Sanzu only laughed.Laughed hard,almost tearing up.When he calmed down a little bit,he said,through chuckles and giggles."Your behaviour,dear Haitanis,makes it clear what I said is true.Look how sensitive you two are when I barely said a word about that slut."He pouted mockingly,to which Ran gripped his baton harder and Rindou closed his eyes,his jaw tight.

"Sanzu,I would suggest you shut up before you wake up without your dick first thing in the morning."Sasha was heard in the background of their ear pieces.

Sanzu scoffed."Another one?Did that snake seriously manipulate all of you?Already?What gangsters even are you?You call yourself criminals?Part of Bonten?And you believe a two-faced bitch like her so easily?Do you really think she would just accept to kill that other bitch when,instead,she could plan something against us right now with her?We can't even hear what they are talking about!"

"Of course you can't,dumbass,since she left 5 minutes ago with our main target!"Kokonoi said angrily,to which the Haitanis and Sanzu looked towards the bar where you and Akako were supposed to be,only to see nobody there anymore.

"Shit!"Ran cursed under his breath and got up,followed by Rindou.

"I told you she will be sneaking out the first chance she got!When I catch her I will fucking torture her to death,then cut her into pieces and feed her to-"Sanzu stopped himself short when,after getting out of the club,he saw you pinning Akako against a wall,a knife to her throat.Not only that,but Akako's whole face was full of blood,as if it was smashed on the concrete wall behind her numerous times.If it weren't for her mechanical hands that now could clearly be seen since her gloves were somewhere discarded in the ground,you wouldn't have recognized her."Oh..."

The woman's jaw was trembling as you were speaking to her something the men couldn't hear.They only caught a glimpse of the words you were saying:"robbery", "crimes against humanity", "hurting people", "revenge for them", "punishment".

After you finished your speech or whatever that was supposed to be,you whispered something in Akako's ear,kissed her earlobe and slit her throat.

AUTHOR'S POV

As Akako Ito's body fell to the floor,you lowered the knife that you slit her throat with and turned around to the men behind you.

With a grin,you wiped the crimson blood from the corner of your lips with your thumb(although it didn't help much since your whole face was covered in it) and said,your eyes glinting in the light of the stars.
.
.
.
.
.
"Looks like I won your deadly game,Haruchiyo."

(。ŏ﹏ŏ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.2K 51
════ β‹†β˜…β‹† ════════ β‹†β˜…β‹† ════ BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
331K 13.6K 27
[π›π¨π§π­πžπ§!𝐑.𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] "𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 π‚π‡πˆπ‹πƒ, ππŽπ“ π˜πŽπ”π‘π’." In a story where Haitani Ran fucks the girl and leaves...
5K 151 14
One of Bonten's bank accounts gets hacked by a notorious hacker called 'Venom'. Much to the hacker's dismay, she gets caught and is forced to make a...
831K 45.7K 75
[ COMPLETE βœ… ] β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ€’β€’β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™›β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ€’β€’β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™›β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ€’β€’β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™› The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...