❞ Mr. Class President. ❞ γ€Œ Vo...

By uwuuki

heheheheh....this fanfic is based of the series 'all of us are dead' but with vtubers πŸ€”πŸ€”. I will be basing... More

02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Fanarts πŸ›
17
18
help ☠.
19
20
New book!
Another book.

01

4.1K 81 88
By uwuuki

A/n: okay, so this fanfic is based off 'all of us are dead' if you've watched the series you'll know what this fanfic will be about, and if you dont, its basically just a zombie apocalypse.

I'm going to add more vtubers randomly later on in the story so...yeah idk.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Monday 27th, February, 10:35am.

"Havent you heard those rumors?" Students whispered.

"No?" One of them responded.

"Well I heard, a student went missing from class 3-A" they snickered.

"Jeez...is it really that interesting with a missing kid?" Mysta mumbled.

"People just like spreading lies to thrill them I guess" Shu shrugged.

"How do they even know she's missing?" Mysta asked.

"Well she hasn't been at school genius and plus, the teacher said even her parents don't know where she is" Shu explained.

"Oh? That's interesting I guess" Mysta mumbled playing with his chopsticks.

"Isn't there also a rumor about how one of the subject teachers smell like a rotting corpse?" Mysta asked.

"Howd you get that?" Shu asked.

"Well, Aoi says that" Mysta shrugs.

"And, you believe her?" Shu mumbled.

"Well, kind of since a lot of people say it now" Mysta explained.

"Well, which teacher even is it?" Shu asked.

"Uhh...I think its, science? I could be wrong but yeah" Mysta said.

"Well, if it's true, find it out, he's in our class next" Shu said.

"Oh? He is?" Mysta asked.

"Mhmm?" Shu hummed.

"I did not know that" Mysta sweatdropped.

"Maybe its because you didn't look at your schedule dumbass" Shu rolled his eyes.

"Its not even important anyways" Mysta huffed.

"Just wait for it" Shu said.

Shu checked the time on his phone and it was around 10:54am.

"We should probably head to class now" Shu said putting his phone back in his pocket.

"What's the time?" Mysta asked Shu who stood up and grabbed his bag.

"Almost 11" Shu said.

"Oh, damn that was a fast break" Mysta sighed grabbing his bag and standing up aswell.

"Let's go" Shu said.

Mysta nodded as they exited the cafeteria together and headed to class.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hurry up and chug it down!" Elira huffed.

"Why!?" Vox whined.

"You lost the bet now drink!" Elira said shoving the drink in his face.

Vox groaned as he grabbed the drink and untwisted the cap before taking a drink and spitting it back out making Elira burst into laughter.

They both turned their heads to the classroom door sliding open and getting closed, it was Shu and Mysta.

"Yoo!" Elira waved.

Vox wiped his mouth before throwing the drink at Elira making her just laugh.

"Yo!" Mysta greeted putting his bag on his chair before sitting on his desk.

"Hello" Shu said placing his bag on his chair aswell but then leans on his desk.

"Wheres Luca?" Mysta asked looking around him.

"Dont quite think he's arrived" Elira shrugged.

"Majority of our class isn't here expect for president" Vox said pointing over to Shoto who was just playing on his Nintendo.

"He doesn't talk much does he?" Mysta asked.

"He doesnt seem to say more then 5 words" Vox shrugged.

"And he has his airpods in all day, expect for when class starts" Shu pointed out.

They all heard the door open and close but didn't pay no mind to it till they heard a bag plop.

"Hey! Get off my desk! You're dirty and you stink!" Aoi whined urging Vox to get off.

"Ay?" Vox mumbled.

"Pfft.." Elira snickered.

"I said you stink get off!" Aoi urged.

"Jeez, fine I'll get off" Vox mumbled annoyed.

The bell then rang, indicating it was 11am which meant students needed to come to class so everyone sat properly at their desk. Everyone came in one by one and sat at their desks till the teacher came in.

And it was the science teacher, and as soon as he stepped inside, the front row all covered their noses. Mysta was also in the front row so that definitely made the rumors true.

"He really does smell like a rotting corpse" Mysta whispered to himself.

The class started like normal, people would take notes then and there and of course Vox and Elira had to throw stuff at each other during the class making the teacher annoyed at them but he didn't show no sign of annoyance.

But halfway through the lesson the teacher was going off track and was writing, well who knows.

"Yo, is he okay?" Mysta whispered to Shu beside him.

"I dont know, ask him" Shu responded ignoring the teachers action and just doodled in his book.

"I'm not asking him..!" Mysta mumbled.

"Then keep questioning it" Shu responded.

Mysta just groaned and just when he looked back up to the board, the science teacher finished off his last word before dropping the chalk and walking out.

"Eh?" Vox asked.

"What a weirdo.." Elira mumbled.

"He needs to shower" Mysta remarked.

"Tell me about it" Uki agreed.

"What does he smell like?" Luca asked.

"A rotting corpse" Mysta responded.

"How do you even know what a rotten corpse smells like?" Elira asked.

"Well, if I ever did smell one, that's definitely what it would smell like" Mysta groaned.

They just talked till the bell rang, indicating it was their 2nd break, so half of them went to the cafeteria and half of them went and did their own thing.

Shoto was walking down a wall less hallway outside but was stopped when Vox  tapped him on the shoulder, Shoto stared at him but couldn't hear what he's saying because he had headphones in.

'He can't hear me can he..?' Vox sweatdropped.

Vox signalled to take them out of his ears and so Shoto did.

"You know having those up that loud is bad for your ears-" Vox said.

"Mhm..?" Shoto nodded.

"Yeah well..um.." Vox mumbled.

Shoto just stared at Vox waiting for something to be said but he said nothing so he put his headphones back in and was about to carry on walking before Vox grabbed him again and Vox signalled him to take his headphones out again.

"What?" Shoto asked.

"Ah- um..nothing nevermind.." Vox mumbled.

Shoto just put his headphones back in and carried on walking. Vox just sighed and scratched the back of his head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shu, Mysta, Uki and Luca all arrived at the cafeteria and went and sat at the same table.

"Where'd Vox go?" Mysta asked looking around.

"Huh?" Luca said.

"Eh, he'll either show up or not" Shu shrugged.

"So now do you believe me about the teacher smelling like a rotting corpse?" Mysta asked Shu.

"Yes, I believe you, calm down" Shu sighed.

"Oh look there's Elira, Enna and Selen" Mysta said pointing over at them.

"Should we invite them over?" Luca asked.

"I dont know" Shu shrugged.

15 minutes passed by and everything seemed pretty normal, they all finished their lunch so they went and lined up to put their plates and stuff back, and when they finished they heard a lot of commotion outside.

"What's going on outside?" Mysta asked.

"I dont know, find out" Shu shrugged.

"You find out!" Mysta huffed.

They all jumped when someone slammed into the door screaming help, that shut them up went another student flew ontop of them, biting their neck making them scream.

When they finished their meal, the student looked up at them and they didn't even look human anymore.

"What the fuck."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: I might change the cover and everything but yeah 🤔.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 1.8K 30
A Vox x Shoto story based after Shoto's lore. It contains: β€’ slow uptates βœ”οΈŽ β€’ smut βœ”οΈŽ β€’ swearing βœ”οΈŽ β€’ shitty spelling βœ”οΈŽ Shoto became a demon slayer...
13.8K 340 12
[ DISCONTINUED ] Yandere Royal AU. made this bc I'm craving a yandere fic rn.... so why not make one? also because I promised another yandere book bu...
6.7K 202 24
This is a fanfic about Vox Akuma and Shoto/Shxtou. Story: After meeting for the first time, Vox and Shoto develop a relationship which blossoms to mo...
20.8K 412 23
How do you know that you get a soulmate? You'll get mark of course..... Ships: Vox X Shoto Luca X Mysta Shu X Ike ⚠️ Warning⚠️ Bad Language 18+ Actio...