☯︎𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡�...

By kazukiwaka

This is a story about two men, one has a demoniac aura, and the other has an angelistic one. ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄🌹... More

Reunite
Liyue Harbor
Warning for you all, my sweet readers
hello darlings(note)
writer's note
lol idk what to make the story continue
Ayo this kinda gay
Bedroom time

Warmth

27 0 45
By kazukiwaka

Idk the artist to the cover here~
Don't attack me please sweeties.
Soo, here we go, to our double charapter!

____________________________________

2AM

Aether's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, I was kinda thristy.. So i silently left the bed and went over to Xiao, i took a breath and was about to shake him, but hesitated.. He was sleeping in such a cute way.. cough- i mean.. i should wake him up now..

I reached up my arms to Xiao to wa- "Do you need something, Aether?" OH DEAR ARCHONS, I ALMOST HAD AN HEART ATTACK- ahem..

He woke up before I woke him up and asked "Do you need something, Aether?" , "Yea uh, I'd like some water, can you get me some?" "Sure." He then got up and went into the kitchen. I followed him around, he gave me a glass of water, i thanked him and started drinking.

_________________________________

Xiao's POV

What a view I am seeing.. Aether wanted to wake me up to get some water, I gave him and he started drinking it. I stared at him while he drank it. I slightly moved my eyes down to his neck, watching him swallow the water made me feel a warm on my face.. I looked away for a second to put myself together and looked back at him.

Once he was done drinking he sighed to take a bit of his breathe back. It was.. Interesting.. Aether is truly someone to admire.. A true masterpiece.

We went back to bed, Aether looked at me. "Do you wanna sleep in your bed instead of the couch?" I felt the warm on my face again. "I.. I don't know, are you saying we're gonna.. sleep together?-" Aether made an awkward smile and nodded in response. I felt the warm grow bigger, but decided to accept it.. To think of it.. It's a rare opportunity.... I shall take it.

I let Aether lie on bed first. I then sat on the bed a many thoughts ran into my head that moment. I laid down next to him. It was a cold night, maybe Aether was looking for some warmth. I understand him. I must help him in his needs.

He got closer to me, almost as if we hugged. "Is this uncomfortable for you?- we can change positions if you want to.." Aether asked with a slightly red face, "Nah, it's alright, it's actually.. quite comforting." i answered, trying to not blush or make this uncomfy to him.

__________________________________

7AM

Paimon's POV

I woke up first than them again, I looked at the couch, but Xiao wasn't there, so I went to check on Aether, only to find him with Xiao, sleeping together. Oh, so your're hidong things from me now huh Aether. We'll see that! I'll also keep secrets from you now too!

I went to steal some snack from Xiao, but he happened to only have Almond tofu and a big quantity of it. Is this guy nuts? Anyways, I'll take it. I picked up a plate of Almond Tofu, and felt an aura from behind me. I was too scared to look behind, and when I did it was Xiao. He was looking me dead in the eyes, shaking his head slowly to the left and to the right. I placed the plate where it was and he suddently desappeared. I'm nevee stealing snacks from Xiao again. This guy is really nuts.

__________________________________

Xiao's POV

Paimon had the guts to try to steal my precious Almond Tofu.. How dare she, i save those for rare occasions. I went back to Aether and laid next to him again, kissing him on the forehead. He slowly almost crawled on me, I was being almost smashed, but I didn't mind, since it was Aether.

________________________________

7:20AM

Paimon's POV

I was getting really hungry, I had to wake them up. I went over to Aether and Xiao and woke them up telling them i was hungry. Xiao got up and so did Aether.

Aether picked up some things from his bag (he doesn't have a bag but- Idk, he stores things into Paimon in gamr so lol) and made me a fisherman's toast, as well as for himself and offered Xiao if he wanted. He agreed, since it was Aether asking.

After we finished eating we decided to go fishing. We went to the closest fishing spot and Aether took out his fishing rod, he also picked my special one and other to Xiao too. We spent the whole morning fishing, my arms hurt from that time I almost caught a big fish, i got it after a long fight, Aether and Xiao had to leave their fishing rods and come help me. It was fun!

_________________________________

12AM

We grabbed the fish we caugh, the fishing rods and everything else and went to the village again. It was midday so we went to a restaurant nearby. We ordered some food-to-go and ate in some tables that were nearly. For the afternoon, we decided to go exploring, since we had nothing to do. We went to Mt. Hulao, grabbing a few Cor Lapis along the way. (🏃‍♂️)

_________________________________

Little talk here.
I'M SO OUT OF IDEAS OMG
I'M SO SO SO SORRY FOR MAKING Y'ALL WAIT..
But it's getting harder for me to think of ideas.
Well, I'm half way to the 2k word special charapter, so I can't just leave it here.
Anywayy, I'm sorry for making y'all wait 3+ days..

Moving on, I gotta keep writing.💀

_________________________________

A few time later, around 3PM

Aether's POV

I just remembered I had to do my commissions. I checked on them and they were on Mondstadt. I thought I had to leave Xiao, since he doesn't really leave Liyue, bit I asked anyway, but he accepted without hesistasion.. Alright then. We used the teleport waypoints to teleport to Mondstadt city, we helped Glory send the card to her bf, delivered the food Sara needed to deliver to Spingvale, blew away some leaves to make albert go away, and went to feed the ducks for timmie. At the end we wenr to Katherine to exchange our rewards. (mmmm, those juicy primogems🛐)

Xiao was always looking around, somehow facinated with the environment. I wanted to show the Anemo Archon statue to Xiao, he obviously agreed and once we got there, we saw a familiar person sitting on the statues hands. Xiao looked so confused, probably thinking: "Why is someone there?" , "Is this what Mondstadters do?" , "How do they get up there?". The person then looked down and shouted as they plunged to the ground with their bow "Traveller!!"

I think you guessed it, who is it? Who's that pokemon?

That's right! Tone-Deaf Ba- I mean, Venti!

Venti zoomed to come hug me, but Xiao standed in his way, then entering into a shock frozen state. I didn't know what was happening, maybe they have some past?

Xiao's POV

Lord Barbatos.. I haven't seen him in a long time.. Since he had once saved my life, I don't think we meet again.. (idk if i'm right w the lore, pls don't bully me🏃‍♂️)

Venti's POV

"Sooo, how have you been?? And, who's this emo?" i asked with a bubbly expression as always, Aether looked away covering his mouth with his hands. Did I say something wrong?

Aether's POV

BAHABAJAJAJAKAJABSKSNSOSBAOAHZOSSH EVEN HE CALLED XIAO EMO-

ok enough.

I held my laugh and looked at Xiao, he was making kind of a death stare at Venti, which made me burst out my laugh like crazy. My laugh was so long that it made Paimon and Venti laugh too. Xiao just sighed.

After a bit we stopped laughing and they asked me why I was laughing, which I answered with "Why were you laughing too then?" and they just answered with "because you were laughing" which i just asked if they knew what I was laughing about and Paimon just shouted at me saying that they were literally asking why I was laughing...(infinite talking💀)

After a bit me I told them that I was laughing because Venti called Xiao emo, and Paimon laughed a bit and I just cut her off saying that the time to laugh about that had already be gone. She made a grumpy face and crossed her arms. Venti just got closer to me really slowly and jumped into my arms quickly. I got surprised but hugged back. Xiao was still deathstaring Venti for this, then he just came over to me, pushed Venti away and hugged me, staring at him for a bit before deep into my eyes and...

lmao I love making y'all wait HAHAHAHAHA

fine no more waiting, there u go

Xiao then looked deep into my eyes and leaned forward. The moment I felt his lips on mine my face heated up. I felt like my boby temperature has rised 30 degrees. He then then broke the kiss and slightly looked at Venti again, he let out a small sigh as a small smile was formed in his face as he saw Venti's confusion. He then looked back at me and froze. I think he just realized what he did.

He backed off and cleared his throat trying to recompose himself. "Shall we get going to Liyue again?" "Sure i guess. I just want to pay a visit to the Grand Master Jean and Klee." I replied innocently.

We went to the Favonious Head Quarters and greeted everyone. We offered to go fish-blasting with Klee, but she was grounded after she accidentally blew up the black smith when leaving throught the gate. So I just gave her a flower, specialy one from Liyue, the Glaze Lily. Jean was a little too busy so we decided to not disturb.

On our way to Liyue we found Bennett walking around with someone. I went to take a closer look, without letting him notice and saw that he was with Razor. (👏👏👏) We quickly rushed out once we saw Bennett reach up to Razor and giving him a kiss on the cheek, because he might see us, sinxe he turned his face literally to where we were. (LMAO WHERE WE WERE, it sounds similar)

We reached at Xiao's house again. I think we moved in without even noticing. I was still thinking about the kiss Xiao gave me earlier.. I need to ask him about that.

Paimon was quite tired, so I put her to sleep on the small bed on the other room.(pretend the small bed was always in pther room, bc of that kid yk) I waited until Paimon fell asleep to ask Xiao about it.

"Hey Xiao. So um.. About that kiss earlier.. What happened there exactly?" "I just felt like it." he answered quickly, trying to avoid it. "So, it meant nothing?." i said into a sigh. "No no, it's not that-" Xiao excused, then he just got closer to me and hugged me, laying his head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have done that-" he sighed. "It's okay, really."

After some silence he finally asks: "Would it be okay if I kissed you again now?.." I widen my eyes in shock and nodded. He then took a deep breathe and slowly got closer to me, until we started to kiss again. It was a soft kiss.. I kinda liked it tho. he pulled away and I looked to the side, trying not to make eye contact, or else I'd probably blush.

"Hey Aether. Look at me." I looked at him and he was staring into my eyes, his yellowish eyes were so beautiful.. He then grabbed me by my waist and I placed my hands on his neck, holding gently onto his hairlocks, then he kissed me again, this time more passionatly, he pinned me against the wall and kept on kissing me..

__________________________________

AND THERE YOU GO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
the special episode y'all have been waiting.
sorry for taking so long.
I had an artblock or whatever it's called to say I had no ideas.
But there you go!
Also, I forgot Paimon talks in 3rd person, just remembered now, I'll try to remember a'ight?
Love you all! stay hydrated and heatlhy. AND SAFE THO!!
mwa mwa mwa!❤❗❗

__________________________________

Word count: 2075

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 5K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...
1M 48.4K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
405K 23K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
783K 22.6K 62
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...