The Undercover Lovebirds

By Mxngo_Bxrry

A girl name Y/N who has been a agent her whole life. But was partner up with someone so cold-hearted and hear... More

The Agency-Chapter 1
Training Session-Chapter 3
Frenemies?-Chapter 4
Getting To Know You-Chapter 5
My Way Of Apologizing-Chapter 6
Our Weird Date Night-Chapter 7
Did We Slept Together?-Chapter 8
I Should've Been Your Company-Chapter 9
Focus on Movement-Chapter 10
Suspicions-Chapter 11
Disguises-Chapter 12
The Mission-Chapter 13
The Mission Pt 2-Chapter 14
Love Of Indulgence-Chapter 15
Why We Feel Like This? Chapter 16
I Can Read You- Chapter 17
The Unwanted Date-Chapter 18
Second Chances?-Chapter 19
Jealousy And Feelings? Chapter 20
You Know You Want Me-Chapter 21
Waves Of Pleasure -Chapter 22
Thuds and Curiosity-Chapter 23
He Is Just A Waste -Chapter 24
Wake Up And Break Up-Chapter 25
This Desire Between Us-Chapter 26
Dance Lessons?-Chapter 27
The Lunch Meeting-Chapter 28
Business Between Us Now?-Chapter 29
I Want To Love You- Chapter 30
Breakfast-Chapter 31
Our Investigation-Chapter 32
Our Investigation Pt 2-Chapter 33
Our Investigation Pt 3-Chapter 34
Disappearance Of The Six Women-Chapter 35
Muffins and Business-Chapter 36
Huey's Date Night-Chapter 37
Y/N's Date Night-Chapter 38
Just Wait For Me-Chapter 39
Trapped, But Alived-Chapter 40
Taking An Bullet For U-Chapter 41
An Bonus Part-Chapter 42
A Baby? Our Babies-Chapter 43

My New Partner-Chapter 2

2.5K 45 66
By Mxngo_Bxrry

Y/Ns pov

The next morning it was time to meet my new "partner" I think it's gonna go good tho. Hopefully he's kind even though boss says he not but maybe he is to new people. I was wearing a suit with a v neck. I look good, good as hell like. But anyways right now I was working on my hair because I like ghetto but it's a time and a place. My phone ranged and I picked it up.

Y/N: Yes?

Boss: Good morning agent. He is not here right at this moment but will be soon most likely when you get here I'm guessing.

Y/N: Ohh ok I'll be there soon.

Boss: Good.

I hanged up and continued finishing my hair. I went downstairs putting on my high heels and walking out the door. I started my Tesla and while driving to work I had to jam to my music because like come on. Music just brightens up your day when you need it. I decided to be ghetto with it tho. Once I arrived I packed it in the back and went inside.

Obviously this place is private property. Nobody can't know what it really is. I don't know why maybe I'll ask boss about it. I went inside and saw a tall man who was standing next to boss. Damnnn he was sexy as fuck. But looked mean as fuck like he wanted to put me to sleep or some shit. He looked down at me while scowling then his eyes traveled down further down viewing my outfit. Yeah I know I look sexy. But he is fine and tall and his Afro is very puffy and big I decided to talk first.

Y/N: Morning boss. And hello to you too.

I hold my hand out to shake his hand but he just stared at it. This nigga has no home training or manner training for that matter. I put my hand down and he just scowled deeper at me. The hell is his problem.

Boss: Y/N this is Huey, Huey this is Y/N

Y/N: Hello Huey

He still didn't say anything he just stared at me while still scowling. What is wrong with this nigga.

Huey: Training is at 12:00 don't be late.

That's all he said and just walked out. I looked back at my boss.

Y/N: Really?! He is disrespectful!

Boss: I told you. Any questions?

Y/N: What is he gonna be teaching me?

Boss: Just pay attention and try to cooperate with him and take it easy he can really be a hothead.

Y/N: Oh. Well how old is he?

Boss: 27

Y/N: Oh he 3 years older than me

Boss: Yeah. Anyways it's 11:50 I would get going. Don't wanna make him mad

Y/N: Aw shit, you is right. See ya

Boss: Bye N/N

I hurried up to my locker room to change and then when I finished I hurry up to the gym. When I made it there he was already there taking off of his shirt but he had an wife beater on. Damnnnnn the man has muscles and that 8 pack oo! He caught me staring and scowled. Oh hell here he go again.

Huey: Are you coming or you just gonna stand there like a idiot.

Y/N: Let me tell you something piece of shit. I don't know what's going on in your life or whateva but I don't like the way you talking to me.

I walked up to him and he looked down while I'm looking up. My damn neck hurt to be looking up at yo tall ass.

Huey: Watch your mouth bean.

Y/N: Excuse me

Before I know it something made me trip. Did HE just swing his leg to make me fall on my ass!

Huey: Surroundings. Something you don't have

What in the motherfuckin fuck. Everything is happening so fast! This nigga on that karate kid shit.

Y/N: OW!

Huey: Get up it didn't hurt that bad.

Y/N: You an asshole. Help me up!

He handed his hand out and I grab onto it lifting me up half way and then let go. What is wrong with this nigga!!!?

Huey: Rule number one never trust anyone. Not even a hand

He started chuckling, oh he think this shit funny! When I blinked he wasn't in front of me. The fawk.

Huey: You gonna get up or you just gonna sit there.

I stand up and turn around how in the world he got behind me so quickly. Nigga is teleporting.

Huey: Rule number two. Think smarter not harder. Goofy ass

Y/N: EXCUSE ME!?

Huey: hit me

Y/N: What?

Huey: I'm not gonna repeat myself.

Y/N:...

I threw a punch and he just looked at me with an raised eyebrow. Did that not hurt nigga?

Huey: Come on now. You can do better.

Y/N: I did it hard enough.

Huey: I felt a peck

Y/N: Ok well how about you punch me then!

Huey: I don't hit women

Y/N: really? You damn sure trip them.

Huey: It part of training. Punching you is not dumbass.

Y/N: You sure you don't hit women?

Huey: What are you trying to say

Y/N: Nothing! You just look like a women beater that's all.

Huey scowled at me and flicked my forehead. OW! Is it me or my skin is sensitive or something like dayummm! He then smirked at my whining and threw a water bottle at me I caught it and looked back at him.

Y/N: Thanks...so what are you

Huey: A man.

Y/N: That's not what I meant I mean what you do for a living.

Huey: Being a man

Y/N: Sir

Huey: Ma'am

Y/N: Like what are your roles!

Huey: Oh no, I knew what you meant I just wanted to piss you off.

Y/N: Bitch

Huey: Whatever you say?

Y/N: I said you a b-

He threw water at me and I just stand there shocked. BRUH my edges! I spent almost 10 minutes doing these fuck shits!

Huey: since you asked. I'll tell you about myself. I do not tolerate disrespect. Anyone ever told you to respect your elders?

Y/N: we are 3 years apart!

Huey: I still want respect. I am just your partner I do not care about you. You mean nothing to me got it?

Y/N: Ok then... Ouch

He raised his eyebrow like he confused and then went back to his I'm guessing EVERYDAY scowl.

Huey: You look like you have questions. Ask them. Only 5 tho

Y/N: But I have so much

Huey: Did I ask

Y/N: Oh my god. Well first question why you so mad and cold-hearted?

Huey: I'm not mad I just been like this since I was a kid

Y/N: Did you mean what you said?

Huey: About?

Y/N: When you said you didn't care about me?

Huey: it hurt you that bad.

Y/N: Okay women has feelings too!

Huey took out his pick and started picking his Afro. That's a big ass afro I wonder how long he grew that but I'm not gonna ask it's a useless question and I can only ask five.

Huey: I didn't mean it in that way but I'm working on it. I just bet you so obviously you not gonna mean shit to me at the moment.

Y/N: Oh...well next question. You single?

Huey: As in do I work alone?

Y/N: No in a relationship.

Huey: Oh. Why?

Y/N: You said I can ask whatever!

Huey: Well, yes.

Fuck. Why all the hot guys be taken or gay.

Huey: I'm joking

Bitch. But I mean shit you not on the market can I have you for myself.

Y/N: Why you do that. You sound so serious it's hard to believe whether you be joking or not.

Huey: There is some people that like me but I'm not really looking for interested for that matter for a relationship right now.

Y/N: Oh. I wonder who would've date you. You so cruel

Huey: But sexy.

BOY! I SEEN BETTER. WELL I mean not really. He is really sexy. Very sexy I mean lightskin sexy. But whatever. I seen better attitudes I'll say that.

Y/N: Ok next question.

Huey: Next? Your last

Y/N: I thought I could ask five!

Huey: Yeah and you did this your fifth.

Y/N: Are you a virgin?

Huey: No.

Y/N: Are you joking or you for real?

Huey: I'm for real. I'm a man. I love sex

Y/N: Well yeah but didn't you feel weird?

Huey: Are you a virgin?

Y/N: Yeah

Huey: I see why

Y/N: Shut up! I'm only 24 I just want to give it to the right person!

Huey: It's not coming back it wouldn't make sense. Just enjoy it

Y/N: You obviously don't give 2 fucks about anything do ya

Huey: Not one thing sweetheart. Come back for training at 2:00

That's all he said and got up and left. I still have sooo many questions. He is different and I mean like different from Luke. I wish Luke was here I don't think I'm gonna like this Afro dude but never know it's just the first day.

Second chapter completed 😩 but yes like I said before I think this book gonna be the shit 😮‍💨 but Huey and his attitude 😒 Anywaysss what's going to happen in the next chapter find out my loveable readers 🤪❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814 29 6
DISCLAIMER: This is a what if Huey and Riley never moved to Woodcrest and lived their lives inside of Chicago with their grandparents, this is a stor...
27.5K 992 52
The Freemans' lives are turned around from a lottery ticket win and a girl with nowhere to go. Huey, Riley, and now Ebony? Will they and their friend...
17.4K 340 30
The Proud Family moved to the suburbs and Penny's life changed for better or worse, until she ran into Huey Freeman, her life turned upside down.
11.7K 223 14
Jazmine's cousin Yara comes to stay with the Dubois family for the summer. Jazmine and Yara are very close so it wasn't a problem for anyone. What w...