????? - ??????? ??????

By -dogramagra

(jujutsu kaisen x kuro [servamp] reader) a vampire as old as time, the oldest of all the servamps and the laz... More

🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 1
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 2
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 3
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 4
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 6
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 7
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 8
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 9
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 10
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 11
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 12
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 13
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 14
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 15
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 16
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 17
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 18
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 19
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 20
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 21

🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 5

7.3K 329 78
By -dogramagra

megumi let out a gasp. 'the innate domain's closed off! the special-grade is dead! now we just need itadori to return safely...' but instead of yuji, sukuna showed up.

"sorry, but he's not coming back." sukuna had appeared behind megumi. y/n's eyes were wide as he eyed sukuna's every move. "don't be so frightened. i'm in a great mood right now. let's chat for a bit."

megumi stayed frozen in place. y/n's went back to normal, his red droopy eyes, eyed sukuna's red eyes. "this is what he gets for trying to use me without any kind of pact." megumi's fists were clenched at his side.

"feels like he's having some trouble switching back." sukuna was walking in circles around megumi. "still, though..." sukuna grabs at the shirt/hoodie he was wearing and rips it off.

"it's only a matter of time." megumi's pupils were shaking as he watched sukuna. "so... i thought about what i can do right now." sukuna shoves his hand through his/yuji's chest.

blood was dripping down sukuna's mouth as he laughed, sukuna grabs at his/yuji's heart. "wh-what are you..." generous amounts of blood poured out of sukuna/yuji's chest. sukuna then rips out his/yuji's heart and then proceeds to hold it.

"i'm taking this brat hostage." sukuna had a grin on his face. "hostage?!" y/n shuttered as he watched yuji's heart beating in sukuna's hand. "yeah. i can live without this, but that ain't true for the brat." sukuna throws the heart on the ground.

"switching out with me means he dies. also..." sukuna takes out one of his fingers. "for good measure." he places the finger in his mouth and swallows it.

'sukuna's finger! that special-grade cursed spirit in there must have consumed it!'

"with that, i'm free as a bird. you can be frightened now. i'll kill you." sukuna threatened megumi. "for no particular reason. and i'll take sleepy ash for myself." y/n's eyes widen at the mention of his name.

"our positions are reversed now." megumi said in a quiet tone. megumi got in a stance like he was ready to fight sukuna. y/n jumped down off of megumi head, he landed on the ground on all fours and turned back into his human form.

"you just don't get it. he's... itadori's coming back." y/n was just down on the ground waiting for megumi to make his move. "even if that means he'll die." droplets of water we're falling onto the fury part of his jacket.

"that's just who he is." megumi finish's off. "you give him too much credit. this guys just a little tougher and denser than other humans." sukuna wipes the blood off of his mouth and chin.

"just a moment ago, he was scared out of his, mind, on the verge of death, and prattling on about his regrets and all that nonsense. i know for a fact he doesn't have the guts to kill himself."

megumi had a slight glare on his face as he looked at sukuna. 'his arm is restored!' megumi gets a flashback to when yuji had lost his hand while fighting a special-grade curse.

'healing... he can use reverse cursed techniques. sukuna's incarnated. even if he can live without a heart, it should still be damaging to him. i'll make him heal his heart before itadori returns. i just have to make him believe he can't beat me without a heart in his body! can i do that... when i couldn't even move with that special-grade in front of me?'

megumi's hands were practically shaking. 'it's not about whether i can. i have to do it!' megumi goes to summon his nue. y/n, megumi and the nue go to attack sukuna. "i'm finally outside, after all. let's use the open space."

every attack that either one did sukuna would just dodge. megumi kept trying to punch him while y/n tried to get him from behind. while megumi's moves were fast y/n's were the complete opposite. megumi was able to get one kick at sukuna.

"interesting. you use shikigami, but you'll still come at me yourself? and you even have a servamp and you still fight with him?" megumi's nue comes up from behind sukuna. with all three of them coming at him they still weren't able to get a hit on me.

'we can't even get a hit on him...' y/n had sweat running down his face. "more." sukuna said as they kept trying to attack him. "more. more!" sukuna grabbed megumi's clenched fist and brought him face to face.

"put more curse behind it." sukuna's red eyes began to look as if they were glowing. sukuna punched megumi in the face. "when you strike me!" y/n grabs the back of megumi's uniform and pulls him away from sukuna. "megumi, um... are you alright...?"

'orochi!' megumi summoned another of his shikigami. megumi had a trail of blood coming down the corner of his mouth. a large albino snake came out of a black shadow, the snake had some black markings all across its body.

the snack takes sukuna in his mouth and takes sukuna far away. "gang up on him!" megumi yells at his nue shikigami. electricity ran through the nue's wings.

sukuna had a blank look on his face, as the nue's wing was about to hit sukuna he moved his head down to dodge. electricity ran down the huge albino snake.

a grin spread across sukuna's face, sukuna spreads his arms while in the snake's mouth which causes it to rip apart. the inside of the snake was all purple.

sukuna grabs the back off megumi's uniform and grabs y/n and throws him on the ground and steps on y/n's back which stops him from moving. "hey, what did i just say?"

sukuna pulls megumi and throws him. "let's use the open space!" y/n has a panicked look on his face as he tries to get himself off from under sukuna. "here why don't you join him, sleepy ash!" sukuna has a grin on his face as he throws y/n at megumi.

y/n gets a hold of megumi and wraps his arms around megumi's waist as a way to protect him from getting any further injuries. "a-ah."

sukuna was a bit above them and he kicked megumi. both y/n and megumi slide across the top of multiple buildings. sukuna then punch's megumi's stomach, and they crash through some abandoned building.

megumi's nue goes to grab the back off y/n's blue jacket and flys off. 'it's not even a matter of jujutsu. his power and his agility are on a different scale. y/n hasn't gotten a chance to drink any blood. we're screwed.'

"nice technique there." sukuna throws the nue, they land at the top of a building and are rapidly moving down it as they break through the different floors.

the nue's wing covers the top of y/n and megumi. 'what do i do?' y/n had a bunch of blood running down his face. 'i used up one of my shikigami to escape that innate domain.' megumi turns his head to look at y/n and notices that his wounds are healing unusually slowly.

'demon dog white and orochi are both destroyed... y/n isn't in good shape either. and nue's at his limit, too. megumi slightly pets the nue's head. 'i should release him before he gets destroyed. the nue disappears.

"i get it now." sukuna speaks up. "so your shikigami are created from shadows."

'it makes no difference if he knows that now.'

'i'm taking way too long to heal...'

"so what?" sukuna places his thumb under his chin. "hmm..."

'it's not the generic technique that uses charms. it's adaptable, too.' sukuna thought to himself. "i don't get it, though. why did you run back then? what a waste of talent. you don't even know how to control your servamp pathetic."

megumi looks up at sukuna. "whatever. either way, that won't be enough to fix this." sukuna points at the hole in his chest. 'he's figured it out, huh?'

"you're risking your life over stupid shit. this brat isn't even worth that much." megumi gets up from the ground.

'then why did you bother saving me?!'

'the only thing granted equally, to all is an unfair reality.'

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"if i have the time to curse someone, i'd rather spend it thinking about those precious to me."

'there was no room to doubt what a good person she was. she deserved happiness more than anyone else. but tsumiki was still cursed. the father who named me "megumi" with no regard for my gender is still living as he pleases somewhere."

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

megumi had cursed energy spreading through his entire body.

'karma isn't fully automatic. evil people can only be judged under the law. jujutsu sorcerers are just another cog in that machine of retribution. i want more good people to enjoy fairness, even if only a few, so i... save people unequally!'

the look that megumi sent sukuna caused a weird sensation. "nice." a large creepy grin spread on sukuna's face. "so this is when you start burning through your life! now i see."

sukuna takes a few steps towards megumi. "well, in that case... show me, fushiguro megumi!"

"sacred treasure swing and ring, ring -eight grip-!" the cursed energy around megumi disappeared.

"just so you know, i... don't have any logical reason for saving you back then. even if it was dangerous, i couldn't bear to see a good person like you die. i did have my reservations, but ultimately, it was for selfish, emotional reasons. that's fine, though. i'm not a hero." the markings on yuji slowly began to disappear.

"i'm a jujutsu sorcerer. so i've never once regretted saving you." the black markings on yuji completely disappeared. "i see." yuji had a bright smile on his face. "you really are smart, fushiguro. you've put more thought into this than i have. i think your conviction's a proper one, but i don't think mine is wrong, either."

blood was gushing out of yuji's chest. "oh, sorry, i'm almost done for. guess i won't have to worry about you, y/n, kugisaki, or gojo-sensei. live a long life." yuji fell face first to the ground.

megumi's lips quivered as he looked at yuji. y/n went to place a hand on megumi's shoulder only for it to be smacked away. "you could've done more." megumi speaks up.

"if you had fought more we probably could've saved him!" y/n lowered his hand. megumi's gaze was still on the ground. "uh... i'll meet you back at the school..." y/n takes slow steps away from megumi not before taking a glance back at megumi.

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

through the entire rest of the day not once did megumi see y/n. it was night at this point and megumi had finally entered his room. It was a mess.

there were bowls of noodles everywhere, video game cases laying around on the ground, and on his bed, there was just food everywhere. it was a clear sign that y/n had been in the room for the entire rest of the day.

"where is he?" megumi searched throughout his room for the lazy cat but he just wasn't in there. when megumi had taken y/n in, y/n was never allowed a room of his own so it's not like y/n had anywhere else he could go.

and as much as megumi hates to admit it he really did enjoy the vampire's company. as much as he hated waking up to a mouth full of black fury, knowing that y/n was sleeping on top of his face made him feel less lonely.

and with yuji gone y/n not being in the room made him feel extremely lonely at the moment. megumi went to lay down in his bed and closed his eyes as he just thought about today's occurrence.

the creak of the door made megumi one of his eyes.

y/n had been the one to open the door, his red droopy eyes peered through the door as he looked at megumi just to check up on him. after a few seconds of staring at him y/n as quietly as he could shut the door and turned into his cat and slept in the dorm's hallway.

A/N - updates are probably gonna be a lot slower because school officially starts tomorrow. *sobs*

edited - october 4, 2022

2114 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.3K 37
Just a regular girl in the Jujutsu world. maki zenin x reader.
37.5K 1.3K 13
───𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻...
156K 5.8K 24
"ɪ'ᴅ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴘɪᴄᴋʟᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴛᴜɴᴀ ᴍᴀʏᴏ?" "...ᴏɴ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ. ɪ'ᴅ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ."
83.2K 2.2K 15
Y/N comes from long line of sorcerers who have the unique ability to use their own blood as a weapon. After losing his parents at the age of seven, S...