Weekend Friend

By w1ldflow3r

Jensen St. Clair is an elusive enigma. Or so she thinks. With summer in Seattle winding down, Jensen is keen... More

aesthetics & soundtrack
00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.

➾ about

1.3K 44 44
By w1ldflow3r

Jensen St. Clair is an elusive enigma. Or so she thinks. With summer in Seattle winding down, Jensen is keen to kick off her junior year at Claremont University with as minimal chaos as possible to compensate for her post-breakup antics last academic year.

But between balancing social events, her double-major, and co-parenting a corgi, it seems the actual elusive enigma is soccer team star Tatum Wolff. Tatum's seemingly rogue comings and goings don't bother Jensen. Or so she thinks. But when she catches herself looking for him at parties and dinner gatherings with her regular social circle, she can't help but wonder if there's a silver lining to her collegiate chaos.

holly humberstone asjensen st. clair

mick schumacher astatum wolff

désiré mia as sydney atwood

kiernan shipka asparker james

sam fender asmorgan whitman

Hey friends et al., welcome to Weekend Friend! Jensen and Tatum's story is my semi-romanticized university experience featuring quintessential collegiate antics and Pacific Northwest ambiance. This story is my late-night and early-morning side hustle project that I originally started alongside my MSc dissertation because I only know how to multitask ♡ I plan to start updating autumn 2022, so I hope to see you then x

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2022 - 2023 (w1ldflow3r) | All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118 29 29
JORDAN MACKENZIE has just lost her mother and brother, Nicholas, in a car accident while coming home from a first-place finish in her weightlifting c...
164K 2.9K 29
"Hey! Wait a second." The unidentified guy said. "Um, hi?" I asked confused. Little did I know that this was a summer I would never forget... ~~~ Emi...
78.3K 3.2K 24
Cassandra Gray is and always will be a nerd. She's the kind of girl that wears superman tees and reads comic books, and has never missed a superhero...
743K 10.8K 21
Jenna Matthews is her high school’s “It Girl.” She has the looks, the boyfriend, the status. Life couldn’t be more perfect. Who doesn’t want to be lo...