ยนREDEMPTION โฅ klaus mikaelson

By Anna6307

๐‘๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - BOOK 1 in the ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜œ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐Ÿ“ผ๏ฟฝ... More

โฅintroduction
โฅgraphic gallery
โฅpart i
โฅcast
o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
โฅpart ii
โฅcast
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
BOOK 2

xlviii

883 32 35
By Anna6307

Lucy's look for the chapter ≈
(the evil queen)

Klaus' costume ≈
(vampire)

Stefan's costume ≈
(alladin)

Bonnie's costume ≈
(evil snow white)

Vaishali's costume ≈
(cruella de vil)

Rebekah's costume ≈
(bella)

Zoey's costume ≈
(mother gothel)

Caroline's costume ≈
(lady tremaine)

Elena's costume ≈
(jasmine)

Damon's costume ≈
(gaston)

Kol's costume ≈
(prince charming)

Jamie's costume ≈
(prince philip)

Brie's costume ≈
(maleficent)

the party aesthetic

CHAPTER XLVIII

I've got another surprise for you.

The Wright Mansion was bustling with noise as people filled in, their Disney themed costumes buzzing in the dim lights from afar.

Elena clinked her heel against the floor of the car as it pulled it in the driveway with Damon humming an ancient song under his breath.

"There is so much rush here. What is it, a party or community service centre?" Damon scoffed, rolling his eyes as he drove past the long lanes of cars trying to find an empty spot.

"The whole town is invited, Damon. That's how it's made grand." Elena rolled her eyes in return.

"Ah, finally." he groaned dramatically, turning the car as Elena collected her hand purse, getting ready to enter the party, dressed as precious Jasmine.

The day had finally arrived, for which apparently their whole group was anticipatedly waiting for. Costumes bought, discarded. Dresses swapped, returned. It was a whole long week of choosing the best costumes for themselves, while also keeping it a surprise from each other and a secret from Brie.

Brie, too, was a lovely child. She got along fairly fast enough with everyone else, always having one or other thing to talk about, whether it be a bird she heard singing in the morning or her opinions on women rights. She was pretty well brought up by Lucy, her thoughts and mindset well defined and clear. Besides, everyone quite enjoyed giving her elaborate descriptions of their respective powers and showing them off at moments too. And, notebly, she is quite excited for her birthday too and had literally told everyone that she might as well get an igloo house as her gift this year.

Speaking of which, Elena wondered and smiled to herself on how happy the little girl would be on seeing the elaborate decorations adorning the whole house, correction, mansion, a huge bloody mansion. Elena was really liking the brown-family theme, the flashy lights already blinding her.

A balloon-waterfall covered the entrance, several fairy lights dangling as buzzing music sounded from the inside.

"What the hell? Why are there balloons and balloons everywhere?" Damon scrunched his nose. "That's childish."

"Damon," Elena rolled her eyes. "it's a child's birthday party. It's supposed to be childish."

"Yeah, yeah, of course."

They fell silent for the rest of the walk, just taking in the preparations with their eyes.

"Salutations, amis." a suit-clad, sharp looking man greeted them by the doorway. "Your invitations, please."

"Thank you." he nodded as Elena handed them off to him. "Your entries here-" he motioned to a fancy looking register "-and please do mention your characters."

"Weird." Damon mumbled, sharing a puzzled glance with Elena, but obliged nonetheless.

"Welcome, Jasmine and Gaston. We hope this night will be as memorable to you as it will be to us."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

Caroline wandered through the blazing lights, the steam of the thick crowd getting to her, as she counted the number of 'Bellas' out of boredom.

"...thirteen, .... fourteen...." she said under her breath as her brows raised on recognising the fifteenth Bella, ".... and fifteen."

She suddenly popped up at Rebekah's side.

"Rebekah, hello." Caroline said almost cautiously, giving her usual charming smile.

"Hi." Rebekah managed a smile back.

"Nice party, right?"

"Yeah." Rebekah passed an awkward smile before they both fell into painful silence.

"Um, have you seen Kol or Nik, I've been looking for them." Rebekah muttered awkwardly, breaking the silence.

"No idea." she shrugged. "I've been searching for Bonnie and Elena too. No results as of now."

"Hmm, same." Rebekah nodded awkwardly as they again fell into awkward silence.

It was finally cut through as the room fell bare of any light deliberately, the music stopping, and the crowd fell silent as a spotlight shined upon the lone figure standing on the stage.

"Good evening, fellas." Lucy's voice reverberated across the mansion. "It's really heart-warming for me to see that so many of you have turned up to this lovely birthday party, accepting my deep hearted invites. The clock is about to strike twelve in five minutes, so, without delay, let's welcome the birthday girl, the star of today, my lovely daughter, Brie!"

The room erupted with thunderous clapping as the spotlight shifted to a flight of seating descending down the air with Brie perched upon it, her enormous Maleficent wings admiring her vibrant and awe-filled face.

"Oh. My. God." Caroline whispered to herself, covering her mouth. "I swear to god, if it had been me at Brie's place I would have fainted. Like, it's like fucking award show entrance."

"Hello to my birthday girl." Lucy whispered, giving her hand fancily to Brie, helping her hop off the rising platform.

"Wow...." Brie muttered in awe, craning her neck to look all across the room, her eyes twinkling with happiness.

"So, do you wanna see your special-special cake?" Lucy whispered to her excitedly, holding her hand, leading her near to a high covered table top holding something enormous.

"This is so big!" Brie whispered back, awe-filled and excitedly.

"Okay, baby," Lucy whispered to her, setting her hand on the rope controlling the curtain square concealing the cake, "one, two, three!"

She pulled the rope and the curtains dropped, revealing a gigantic fantastical, castle shaped (but circular layered) cake, as Brie let out a gasp of extreme surprise and the crowd erupted into cheering.

"So, my dear friends, the clock is about to strike twelve very soon. Don't worry, you won't have to wait too long to have this mouth-watering cake!"

"Here." she whispered to Brie, handing her the cake-cutting knife, "Be prepared."

"Uncle Stefan." Brie called out, beckoning the young Aladdin standing right before the stage, surprising not only him, but Lucy too. "Please, come."

A smile erupted upon Lucy's face, as Stefan, initially riddled by the strange request, too got adorned by a gorgeous smile and climbed upon the stage.

"Where's Nik and Aunt Bonnie and Aunt V?" Brie asked, directing her question to Lucy, her eyes shining with the childlike inclusiveness.

A genuine smile, again, emerged upon her face.

"Nik, please come onto the stage." Lucy said the microphone, beaming with joyousness and pride. "You too, Bonnie and V. Brie ain't gonna cut the cake without you guys."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"Hii, guyss." Lucy giggled, as she emerged by the side of the whole group gathered together (just the female mystic fallers plus V)

"Hey, you look so gorgeous." Caroline gushed.

"Thank you, you too."

"And, you too, Brie, you look just like an angel."

"I'm Maleficent." Brie said, making the whole group snort out laughs.

"Sorry, Caroline," Lucy laughed good-naturedly, "she's right on this one."

"Yeah." Caroline pouted, laughing by the end of it.

"Ah, my Snow White, " Lucy gasped dramatically, her eyes falling on Bonnie, "mirror, mirror, on the wall, tell me who is stupidest of them all?"

"You, of course." Vaishali piped up, eliciting in a string of laughter from the group.

"See." Bonnie made a face, sticking her tongue out. "And, besides, I'm Evil Snow White, I'll eat you raw."

"Woahh." Lucy gasped dramatically, placing her hand on heart, "I'm so scared. Easy, Evil Snow White, let us Evils make a pact of..." she looked around for something usable, her gaze landing on her wine glass,"this wine!"

"Of course," Bonnie nodded, with complete seriousness. "We, the Evils, make the Pact of Wine."

"The Pact of Wine." Lucy nodded firmly, clinking their glasses together as they cheered and gulped them down, erupting into silly laughter a few moments later.

"So, Brie, are you loving your birthday party?" Elena asked, smiling at the little girl.

"Yes." she nodded vigorously, before pouting, "But just there are no games here."

"Oh," Lucy gasped, dramatically, again, "of course not, Brie. I've got another surprise for you. Thank you for reminding. Let me make this quick announcement then."

"Ehm, hello my dear friends," Lucy spoke into the microphone, her voice reverberating across the room, as everyone fell silent, "hope you're enjoying the party so far. But, it is yet to truly begin. So, two things. Firstly, I request all parents to ensure that their child stays in the garden area where special arrangements have been made for their entertainment. Swings, food, music, games, and all that. Along with the staff taking utmost care of them. And secondly, the party is all yours now, enjoy, create memories. The ground floor rooms are open to anyone's rendezvous!"

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

Lucy was no longer sure of today's predicament. The children were already sent outside and the house was turned into an adult zone, but still, Nik was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey, hey," Lucy grabbed hold of Kol's arm, stopping him as he turned his squinting eyes to her.

"Yeah?" he muttered almost impatiently.

"Have you seen Nik?"

"N-Nik.." a drunken voice slurred, ending with a slurry laugh as Lucy's eyes turned to Zoey, wobbling on her feet in Kol's grip.

"Is she drunk?"

"Obviously." Kol snapped.

Lucy's eyes flirted between the two, before she weaved her words carefully, "Kol, if you are too annoyed by her condition and can't take care of her, then get aside, I'll do it gladly."

"-that's not-"

"Forgot it." Lucy interrupted, urging a female waiter towards her and said, "Please help the lady get sober. Make sure you call me when she's sober."

"Of course, ma'am." the girl nodded, grabbing hold of Zoey's arm and taking her away.

"Kol, if you can't be with her in her bad conditions, then you shouldn't be with her at all." Lucy sighed in disappointment.

"-Lucy, it's-" Kol tried, but Lucy stopped him short.

"Don't bother. Explain this to her when she's sober tomorrow morning. And if you have any decency left, then go help her now."

Kol followed diligently.

"God." Lucy sighed to herself, shaking her head as she again began treading her way across the thick crowd of the dancing bodies.

The sound of her heels clicking against the cold floor rose as she began weaving into the insides of the mansion, the music slowly fading away.

She pulled out her phone from her hand-clutch, lowering her head as she typed out a message to Nik.

Where are you? Can't find you around. ━ Lucy

She pressed the send button, turning around a corner mindlessly, her eyes still downcast and-

"Ow!" she collided with a figurine, her feets staggering as the phone fell from her phone with a loud clang ringing across the empty hallway.

"I'm so sorry!" Elena said hurriedly, bending down to pick up Lucy's phone.

Lucy watched with confusion as a flicker of surprise passed through Elena's face as her eyes fell to Lucy's phone screen whose home screen was now open and held a picture of her, Brie and Nik.

"Elena?" Lucy waved a hand in front of her face.

"Oh, yeah," she handed the phone back with an embarrassed smile, snapping out of whatever trance she was in.

"What are you doing here? All okay?"

"Yeah." she nodded with a strained smile. "I was just coming back from the washroom."

"Oh." Lucy nodded.

"Um, you know, I wanted to say that the party's awesome."

"Thank you." Lucy smiled brightly.

"The Disney theme is awesome too, you know." Elena smiled back.

"Uh, so, um, no offence, " Lucy began, her eyes falling to the Maleficent costume Elena was wearing, "now that you've mentioned the Disney theme, but I specifically mentioned in the invitations to not dress up as Maleficent, since Brie was the one wearing it."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I mustn't have paid attention to it. I was really excited for the party." Elena laughed awkwardly, "but I just wanted to say thank you for inviting me, like I already mentioned, and for putting aside all our differences. We had a rough start."

"Yeah." Lucy laughed, urging her to walk alongside. "A very rough start, that was."

"Yes, you even threatened me quite a few times."

"Yeah," Lucy laughed, embarrassed, "that was something very biassed of me to do. I just judged you beforehand and formed my opinion and treated you on that basis. It was just that you started getting close to Damon, and I'm going to be honest, you started giving me Katherine feels from just what I heard of you from Stefan. And well, you know how Katherine is. So, I was pretty, I mean a lot, bitchy because of this opinion of mine."

"Well," Elena chuckled, "if you ask me, then Elena could never be like Katherine. She could never match my style."

Lucy stopped short.

"Katherine?" she spitted out, her lips curling into a sneer.

"Yeah, Lucy," Elena-cum-Katherine-cum-Elena smirked, "long time no see, huh."

"What are you doing in my party like this, fucking uninvited?" Lucy turned onto her.

"Well, nothing much." she smirked yet again. "Just getting some chores done. Don't worry, I'll be gone soon. Nothing you need to waste your precious energy on."

"It looks like you don't remember our past interactions, do you, hmm?" Lucy spitted in anger. "Get out of her right now. I don't want you anywhere around here. Fucking leave."

"Careful," Katherine taunted, "you might wanna keep those words of yours in check. Your precious daughter is just a few metres away. And so is everyone you care about."

"What do you fucking want?" Lucy gritted, her nose flaring with anger.

"Just your cooperation. Rest will unfold itself." she passed a last evil smirk, and vamped away, the remains of their conversation still in the air.

Lucy gritted her teeth, spitting in anger, "Katherine, you bitch."

━━━━━━✰━━━━━━

A/n :

Ig, we need a face claim for Zoey now🤧🤧

INTRODUCING
Zorzo Natharuetai as
Zoey Hughes

"Are we sure that she's actually sleeping? Anyone would wake up in such noise."

AHHHHHHHHHHH! These looks are my favourite forever<333333
And lemme know if i missed someone 😭😭

And like there is SO MUCH more to come!! Like a whole ass two-three more chapters 😭😭.

But not so sure of the updating schedule these days🤧 since my exams are on the way🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️.

Until then,
Ripahhhhhhhhhh.

Word Count : 2257

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.2K 18
Being reincarnated into a new universe, learning about the supernatural, dealing with murder, love and betrayal. Nope..... this was not on my 2023 bi...
218K 6K 42
"Sometimes the place you are used to is not the place you belong" [the vampire diaries season 3-4 & the originals season 1] [tvdu reborn] {Started: 2...
234K 8.7K 24
โ˜ฝ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง โ˜พ ...
51.6K 817 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...