Lovesick Heros

By LilKoneko

Raccoons are sneaky little animals who just steal. Everyone knows that raccoons are terrible creatures. Peopl... More

Chapter 1| Dreams
Chapter 3| Im not a villain!
Chapter 4| The Attack
Chapter 5| Living with Night Owl
Chapter 6| Baby Raccoon
Chapter 7| Saving The Day
Chapter 8| The News
Chapter 9| Love's in the air
Chapter 10| Family
Chapter 11| Batcoon
Chapter 12| Insane
Chapter 13| Ruin Date
Chapter 14| Calm
Chapter 15| Festival
Chapter 16| The Gift
Chapter 17| Breakdown
A/N
A/N 2021

Chapter 2| Strange Raccoon

5.2K 253 160
By LilKoneko

Vanoss' POV

I was in the office room, doing some research. The TV was on so I know when there's trouble going around.

"WAAAAHHHHHHH!" I jumped as I heard someone screamed. I quickly got up and ran to the living room.

"What happened?!" I yelled.

"Nothing..." Lui said laughing. I rolled my eyes and sighed. The guys were just playing Mortal Kombat X in the living room.

"Take a break, Evan. You look stressed out." Marcel said as he holds out a Xbox controller.

"You know I can't." I told him.

"If you want, I can go on lookout so you can take a break." Brock said. I sighed and took the controller from Marcel. The guys cheered and Lui handed me a beer bottle.

"You know every superstar needs a break." He told me as I took the beer from him.

"Don't like being known as a huge superstar." I told him and opened the bottle.

"Off to work I go!" Brock said as he ran to the office room. I guess I do need a break from saving the world.

|Time Skip|

The guys were laughing and screaming like crazy. I would've join them but you never know when the city needs their hero.

"H-Hey! Later tonight, let's go to a c-club!" Lui said. All the guys cheered but me. I just sat there rolling my eyes at them. Just a bunch of crazy animals they are. Except Craig since he wasn't born with the power of transformation. He is useful in the team though.

"Evan~" Nogla said as he put his arm around me. I jumped and pushed him towards Lui.

"Don't f-fucking cheat on me, David!" Lui said as he wrapped his arms around him.

I'm not the kind of person who would fall in love. I'm always busy with working and don't really feel anything towards people. I can tell that my friends love each other but they're too stupid to see it. I know one day they'll get together.

"Evan!" I heard Moo, also known as Brock, yelled. I got up from the couch and left my drunk friends there, running to the office room.

"What is it?!" I asked.

"There's a fire nearby and about five people are trapped inside!" He told me.

"Fuck... If Nogla wasn't fucking drunk, he would be useful right now." I said. Nogla can transform into a pitbull and have a good nose. Once, we had to find a little girl who was missing for a week. If it wasn't for Nogla, she would probably be dead by now.

"Well we have to do this without the guys." Moo said as he runs to his room.

"Night Owl and Early Bird?"

"Night Owl and Early Bird." Moo said with a smile and put on his eagle head and put on his sky blue hoodie.

I put on my suit and put my owl mask on. We deal with fire before but saving 5 people with just 2 birds is hard.

Since we're going out to the city as hero, we have to use our code names. Brock is of course Moo and I'm Vanoss, but people rather call us Night Owl and Early Bird.

We ran to the office and open the window. We look at each other and nodded, telling each other that we're ready. We transformed and flew out.

Delirious' POV

I ran to where the fires were at. I was wearing my black jeans, gray t-shirt, and my sky blue hoodie, what I normally wear. But, I was also wearing a Jason mask.

I got to the area and see the burning building. Everyone was talking and some were crying. "Where's Night Owl?!"-"Have anyone contact the protectors?!"-"I bet this was the raccoons fault!" People said.

I was scared a bit. What if I transform and the cops go after me?! What if I end up killing those innocent people in the fire?! I need to calm down... I can't be a hero if I'm always scare... I need to prove to everyone that I'm not a villain.

"Look!" Someone said, pointing at the sky. Everyone look up and saw an eagle and an owl. I growled as they got lower and transform.

"Night Owl and Early Bird are here!" Everyone cheered. They look at each other and nodded, like talking into each other's minds. I growled again and people around me gave me a weird look.

I transformed into a raccoon and ran in the building. Everyone screamed while I kept running inside. It was extremely hot, I felt like I was going to burn up.

Vanoss' POV

Everyone was screaming and Moo and I look to see what was going on. We saw a little raccoon running pass our feet and ran inside.

"What is he doing?!" Moo asked.

"I don't know, but let's get inside before he cause trouble!" I told him. We both ran outside and it was like an oven. There was screaming left and right. "You go left! I'll go right!" I told him. Moo nodded and ran to the left.

I ran to a room and see fire surrounding an old man. "Help!" He screamed. I transformed into an owl and flew above the flames. "Night Owl?!" He said in shock. I flapped my wings really hard, trying to make a path for him. It actually worked.

The man walk through the path and I followed him to make sure he's safe. A piece of wood almost fell on us but gladly it didn't. We kept heading out and finally made it out. Cops went over the man and tried to take care of him. Moo was already out also.

"There's only one person in there!" He told me.

"How did you get the other two out quickly?" I asked.

"I didn't..." He said. I looked at him in confusion and shock.

"Stay here! I don't want Early Bird hurt." I told him as I flew back to the building. It seems like it's going to fall down soon.

"Leave me alone! Help!" Someone screamed upstairs. There was a hole in the ceiling so I flew up and found myself in the hallway. I flew to many rooms until I found a man and a raccoon together.

"Please! I don't want you hurt!" The raccoon said as he tugged on the man's pants, trying to make him move. The man kicked him almost into the fire.

"Night Owl!" The man said as he saw me.

"Come on! Quickly!" I told him. The man quickly got up slowly. I had to show him the way out of the building.

"W-wait..." I heard a voice behind me. I didn't turn back since my goal was to safe this man.

Once we got out, he collapsed on the floor. The medic came by and picked him up.

"Was that everyone?" Moo asked. I turned around and look at the building. "Vanoss...?"

Raccoons are just evil creatures who cause trouble. That raccoon back there is a strange one thought... "I'll be back.." I flew back inside the building.

"What is Night Owl doing?! Everyone is already saved!" The crowd said in confusion. If this raccoon is bad, then I'll blame myself for saving him. But, a hero must do his duties.

I flew back to the room and see a young man who looked like around my age. He was passed out in the corner of the room. I transformed and walked up to him. His clothes looked burnt and he was badly damaged. I should of saved him earlier.

"Hey... Wake up!" I said shaking the boy. He didn't wake up. I have to do this the hard way. The place was collapsing and might fall any minute. I don't know if I could make it out on time.

I picked up the man on my back and walk through the fires as quickly as I can. Once I got to the stairs, I slowly went down. They fell under my feet and the guy almost fell to the fires. Lucky, I grabbed his wrist and he woke up. He looked at me with fears in his eyes and hold on my hand tightly.

"Night Owl!" He shouted. I stared into his bright blue eyes as he stared at my chocolate brown eyes, that were behind my mask.

"Hold on tight! Man you are heavy!" I said. I tried to pull him up but couldn't. I felt my hand burning up and saw a flame touching my gloves. Suddenly, I felt something really light in my hand. I look down and see a panting raccoon, trying to catch his breath.

I quickly pulled him up while lifting myself up. I made it and put him in my arms. He look terribly damage and I could tell he's running out of air. He was in here for a long time.

I ran as fast as I can out the door. Falling burning wood hit the ground, almost hitting me. I moved out of the way to not get caught on fire and heard more things falling behind me.

I saw the door and see Moo holding his hand out for me. I reached it and he pulled me out of the building. He used all his strength and I fell to the floor. I landed on my back so I don't hurt the poor creature in my arms.

Everyone looked at me in shock when they saw the raccoon in my arms. I look down and see him passed out.

"Moo! We need to go now!" I yelled at him as I got up. Moo transformed into an eagle and I put the raccoon on his back. "Please, take care of him!" I told him. He nodded and flew back to the base. I transformed and followed behind him.

'Please hang in there...' I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 118 12
The city of Los Santos is a dangerous place. A place of gangs and criminals. But, you can't have the villains without superheroes. The BBS is a dange...
7K 527 18
Vanoss and Delirious, enemies, it's widely known. Vanoss is Los Santos' hero, protecting it from crime at night, by day he is known as Evan Fong, a b...
51.6K 4.3K 54
Sequel to Protection From Hell ----- "In every Angel, a Demon hides..... And in every Demon, an angel strides." The worst choices are always the ones...
2.1K 37 25
Vanoss a wanted male criminal. Vanoss has two jobs at night first one was killing and robbing the second one is a gay strip club worker. He is a serv...