The Moonlit Serenade (Kellic)

By LexiDaBratt

When serious, hardworking, quiet and shy Victor Fuentes finds out his mother has gotten fired from her job, a... More

The Moonlit Serenade~ Introoo (you don't have to read this, btw)
Le Trail Of Tears
That's How She Likes It
Penetrate The Bride
Vodka and Juggalos
Late Night Talks With Myself And Snuck Beer
Coming Out
Fireworks
Kissing Scars
Sorrynotsorry
Gone
Show's Over
A Match Into Taco Bell
The Strays
Reunited and It Feels So Good
Goodbye, My Love
Author's Note (Aka me rambling about the fanfic cx )

Pinky-Promises

89 8 0
By LexiDaBratt

********

I know I usually save this for the end, but I figured I'd just let you guys know, I DON'T KNOW WHAT KELLIN'S BROTHERS' AND SISTERS' REAL NAMES ARE so I had to make up fake ones for this chapter. If you do happen to know what they are, please let me know so I can fix it and give you credit for it, thanks and sorry for the interruption~

********

Kellin's POV~~

"Kellin, where were you? I was worried sick and as the man of the-"

"Jose, I was fine. I just got stressed and took a break with a few friends."

"Well, it'd be great if we could get a heads up first next time."

"Yeah man, totally." I smile. He pats my back and smiles at me before walking off. Then my younger older brother comes up with my two little sisters, grinning, "KELLS!" The girls scream, jumping onto me, I hug them tight, "Whoa, ladies I was only gone for a day."

"Two." Dominic, my younger older brother, interrupts

"Two days," I correct myself.

"Where'd you go?" Lily-Beth asks.

"Uhm, I just crashed at Jaime's."

"Jaime?" Elizabeth softly blushes, "You mean, you're cute friend, Jaime?"

"No, I mean the Jaime that thinks farting into a cup then shoving it in your face is funny Jaime." I cringe. Elizabeth just chuckles and bites her lip and my stomach makes a twisty feeling, not sure how I feel about my sister getting all Slay-Like on Jaime.

"Kellin," Lily-Beth pulls on my arm. I turn my attention to her and see her cheeks softly glowing pink, wet trails of tiny rivers trailing down them, "We thought you left." she says softly.

"Lily-Beth, Jose and Dominic are both gonna be out of here in a year, then I'll be the man of the house. I'm not leaving you guys. There's no way I could ever leave the most important girls in my life."

"Never-ever?" she asks.

"Never-ever." I confirm.

"Pinkypromise?" Elizabeth asks. They both hold out their pinkies and I lock my pinky with theirs, committing to look after them forever.

Vic's POV~~

 "Mama, I told you... I made some new friends and I got a bit carried away, that's all."

"For two nights, Victor!?" Papa shouts. Once again, he's pacing the floor in front of Mama, who is crying, and I. I have my arm wrapped around Mama and Mike is in our room, "I can't deal with this anymore! What happened to my straight-A son? Now you're gay and skipping school to hang out with friends!?"

"We need to tell him," Mama croaks.

"Tell me what?" I ask. They both get quiet and exchange looks for a bit. I stand up, getting fed up with being treated like a nine-year-old, "Okay, enough games, tell me what?" I demand.

"Victor sit down," Mama says gently. I sigh and plop down, tired of everything. "Victor... I got fired." she says, grabbing my hand. "What?" I mumble. I look her in the eyes, trying to see if she was just joking. "What?" I yell, after a while. I stand back up, infuriated by the "news".

"Why?" I ask.

"It's a long story Victor, let's just say no more sneaking out with your friends." Papa says. He slowly approaches me and gets so close to my face, I can feel and smell his breath as he's mumbling to me, "And if I ever see this Quinn boy ever again; I will kill him with my own two bare hands... understand?"

"Y-yes sir." I barely muster out the only two words I can. He's crazy if he thinks I'm going to stay away from Kellin; I love him. How does Papa know his name though? He started to walk away, then it all came up; word vomit, "Why?"

"Excuse me?" he replied immediately.

"Why can't I see him?"

"Okay son," he shrugs, "Either you let him go and never talk to him again; or you are disowned. Think about it.."

My mother stands up and says, "But Vi-" but is interrupted by the back-side of my fathers hand swiping across her cheek. She stumbles over and holds her face, immediately in tears. "PAPA!" I cry. "Do not protest what I say!" Then, Mike comes out and takes in the scenery, "Oh my God... what happened? Mama are you al-"

"Boys, in your room.. now!" Papa demands. Mike and I hurry to our room and sit on our beds, staring across at each other. "What happened? Why was Mama-"

"He hit her." I say bluntly.

"Pap- no, no way!" Neve-"

"HE HIT HER, ALRIGHT!" I shout. Mike slouches over and stares at the ground, emotionless. Then we hear it, the teary yelling of my mother and the enraged yelling of my father. I hug my knees to my chest and hide my face into my arms, I want to be anywhere else. I want Kellin to hold me and protect me. I don't want to be here. I don't want to do this anymore. I'm tired of being so fat and ugly and stupid. I just don't want to anymore. He told me to think about it and I've thought plenty about it and I've decided; I don't want to feel a single thing anymore.

********

Sorry if this was a little short, DON'T HATE ME! xc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 803 27
Kellin has a secret. Twenty-eight years old, his secret was the reason he spent ten years in prison. Now that his sentence is over, he wants a clean...
61.4K 5.1K 33
Kellin Quinn is a writer. He doesn't write best-selling books, but he does earn enough to not need a job on the side. He never even really needs to l...
16.9K 608 26
Kellin has a disorder called Paranoid Schizophrenia. Not only does he have the problems that come with schizophrenia. he can never keep a job due to...
12.2K 492 15
(Kellic Fanfic) When Kellin's parents died, he moved to San Diego to live with his Uncle Billie, who is always out partying and on drugs. Kellin is n...