Grian Oneshots PT2

By Rosetta_Azrael

It's not the cc, it's the characters they play. Might have IRL-like aus, but not truly IRL. Requests welcome... More

A/N
1 ~ The Vex and the Allay
2 ~ Every Scar Has A Story [Angst]
3 ~ Prank Gone Wrong [Angst]
4 ~ The Hated Soulbond [Short & Angst]
5 ~ He's Immortal, and Traumatized
6 ~ I'll Wait A Lifetime
7 ~ The Childhood He Forgot
8 ~ Meeting Again
9 ~ Emotions Are A Liability [Short]
11 ~ Pesky Bird Isn't Always Male [Short]
12 ~ Pushing It Down (1/3)
13 ~ The Mansion [AU Idea + Slight Story]
14 ~ TM/MHM ~ The Beginning
15 ~ Oxygen Poisons Memories [Angst]
16 ~ Wings Were A Defiance [Angst]
17 ~ The Card Villian
18 ~ Pushing It Down [2/3]
19 ~ An Unknown Flicker
20 ~ Broken Marks and Risking It
21 ~ Δ½appel Du Vide
22 ~ Loving And Scared ~ KOV
23 ~ Ruthless Armies, Nice King
24 ~ A Home? What's That?
25 ~ They Will Never Know [ANGST]
UNFINISHED ONESHOT MOSTLY JUST AN UPDATE LMAO
Update.

10 ~ Corruption and Scars

706 21 9
By Rosetta_Azrael

TW: Hybrid Features; Self deprecating words; Bpdy dysphoria; Platonic Forehead/Head kisses;

~

Grian lives with his entire life in a suitcase. He does this, because Grian can control people. He hates the way people are afraid of him because of his power, so he doesn't use it unless there's no other choice. And he immediately disappears so he doesn't have to hear the words of disgust from his 'friends'.

The only reason he woke up in the bed on Hermitcraft after he made a Watcher kill itself, was because it took far too much power to even attempt to control a lower leveled Watcher, let alone the higher levels.

He was extremely suprised when he felt the soft material. Usually he'd open a portal and fall into a new universe after using his magic, even if he was extremely exhausted, he would always wake up alone, sick, too tired, and in a new place.

Grian opened his eyes and sat up as he looked around in confusion. Grian stated in suprise as he recognized this room as one of his in his mansion. He quickly recognized the room as the second on the left center wing.

He wished he had woke up in his primary room - though it was primarily just that he wanted to be laying in a nest, - but there were more then fifty rooms. Plus his private living area was literally hidden from everyone, even Mumbo and Scar didn't know where it was. This room happened to be the one everyone thought his own was.

He threw his legs over the side of his bed, before looking down at his legs in confusion.

Void corruption and Void burns scarred his legs, his previous light tan legs were now black and dark purple with white and light purple freckles. He covered his mouth with his hands as he stared at the corruption. The void burns and corruption had been just small patches and easier to hide then the ones on his arms - which were always hidden by his sweater.

Grian felt tears swell up in his eyes, and he felt sick at the thought. If the corruption on his legs was so bad, what was the corruption on his chest, back, and arms like? Let alone his face?

He looked up to the wall and let his tears fall. He couldn't. He couldn't see it. He didn't think he'd be able to stand it if he saw it.

Grian forced himself to stand up, and leaned against the wall. He walked towards the secret door in the corner, and pulled the trigger book on the shelf. The wall shifted, and he walked into the secret hallway. It closed behind him, and he slid down the wall near the shifting one.

He sobbed as he looked at his legs.

It wasn't him.

He wasn't a freak covered in Void burns and corruption.

He wasn't as quiet as he thought, because the door quickly opened and a hand rested on his shoulder.

"What's wrong, Gri?" Impulse asked, soft and caring. Not a shred of fear in his eyes.

It just made the tears fall faster. It hurt him. It hurt because he wondered how many friendships he'd ran from because of his powers and the corruption that had appeared on him. Even despite the lack of hearing, he could see it.

"How can you still care for me... I'm a freak." Grian's voice was weak, but Impulse's smile fell at it.

"Grian. You are not a freak, your a Hermit, just like me." Impulse said, his hand reaching up to Grian's cheek. "Your one of us. Even if you have Void burns and corruption, no one cares. We all have scars and the such."

Grian pulled his knees closer to his chest and hide his face in his folded arms. "...but I can even control people..."

"All of us have abilities we aren't particularly happy with-"

"...but I'm a monster."

Impulse paused before speaking. "You saved us. Monsters never fight to keep someone else safe, they're the ones turning and hurting those they promised they'd protect. Your not a monster." Impulse wrapped his free arm around Grian's waist and letting his other fall, pulling him closer to him.

Grian frowned as he opened his eyes. "...I don't believe you..."

"You don't have to. You can take however long you need before you believe it." Impulse said. "Do you mind if I pick you up and bring you back to your room?"

Grian snickered. "You mean the room everyone thinks is mine?"

"Is it not?" Impulse asked.

"No... I keep my space hidden from everyone..." Grian leaned against Impulse.

"Would you like to direct me there?" Impulse asked, scratching at Grian's scalp.

"Uhuh..." Grian nuzzled more against Impulse.

Impulse swooped Grian up, and Grian began pointing down the hallway maze to his private living space. He did feel slightly uncomfortable bringing Impulse, but he wanted to go there and he knew Impulse wanted to keep him safe. Reaching the end of the maze, Impulse opened the door to the area.

Unsurprisingly, it was cluttered.

There was a lounge area on their right, down a few steps from the walkway. On their left, was a dining area and a kitchen on the far back of the room. Grian pointed to the doorway between the kitchen and the steps down to the living room. Impulse walked over, and down the small hallway, before seeing two doorways. One led to a bathroom and the laundry room, with the othe being Grian's room.

"I'm guessing you want to change?" Impulse asked, helping Grian stand up.

"Uh... yeah..." Grian looked down at himself. The short booty shorts covered basically nothing, and he wore a tank top.

"Alright then. I'll wait out here, okay?" Impulse said, smiling to Grian.

Grian nodded and slipped into his room. The nest of blankets and pillows and stolen articles of clothing sat under the large window. Book shelves covered the entirety of one wall, with a desk infront of the center and covered in papers and books. The closet door was against the opposite wall.

He was scared of them seeing the nest and guessing - although correctly - that Grian wasn't human. Pain echoed through his spine and lower back as he thought about it, a memory filling his mind.

A memory of an axe and betrayal and pain and trickery.

From back when he was a Void Fox. Back when he actually fit into a Hybrid class by looks. Back before he made the mistake of trusting humans, and got his tail and ears cut off. Back when he first found his control person powers, when he was killing the man who took them.

He reached up to his ears and rubbed the rune tattooed behind each. It was a more permanent glamour spell, and it gave human ears - but it didn't help with his hearing, because sensing runes only improved your existing senses, not gave you them, or so Pearl had said. Besides, he had hearing aids to help with that portion.

He more of felt a knock on the door, rather then heard it. He sighed before stepping aside and opening the door for whoever was outside.

Impulse ignored the room, and rather extended his hand to Grian's. "You alright?"

Grian looked to his nest before back to Impulse. "I... can we lay down for a bit...?"

"Absolutely. Where would you...?" Impulse looked at the nest, before blinking. "...do you feel comfortable with me being near your nest?"

Grian shifted his weight and looked to the ground. "...could... if I get uncomfortable would you leave...?" The frailty and slight fear made Impulse confused. Did Grian want Impulse to leave, or to stay if that occured?

"If you end up feeling uncomfortable, I'll do whatever I can to stop it, but I won't leave unless you tell or ask me too." Impulse said, intertwining their fingers and smiling down at Grian.

Grian hesitated before pulling Impulse closer to the nest. He glanced back up at Impulse, only to be met with a soft smile. He was afraid Impulse would hate him if he got uncomfortable with Impulse being in the nest. But the small comforting smile and the loving and understanding look in his eyes made him second guess that fear.

He sighed before stepping, and pulling Impulse, into the nest. He hesitantly sat down, Impulse mimicking his actions with enough hesitation that Grian could say if he was uncomfortable.

"Might I ask about the nest?" Impulse asked, pulling Grian onto his lap.

Grian tucked his head under Impulse's chin, and hugged Impulse back. "...sure..."

"I thought only bird and mob Hybrids needed nests?" Impulse laid on his back.

"Most hybrids like nests, but certain hybrids need them to sleep or feel safe. Nests are sacred to us, and... and your the first non-fox hybrid I've had in my nest..."

"So your a fox?" Impulse asked, racking his fingers through Grian's curls.

"I... I was... Humans took them away from me..."

"Your ears and tail?" Impulse asked, holding Grian tightly.

Grian nodded. "...void fox ears and tail look like galaxies, they're expensive on the black market. Only second to Void Elytrian Wings..."

"Void, I'm so sorry." Impulse pressed a kiss to Grian's scalp.

"Not your fault... I was warned and... I just wanted a good present for 'em..." Grian teared up. He just wanted a good present for Timmy, Martyn, and Pearl. Now they wouldn't recognize him... He disappeared the moment he saw what he could do. He left them, because he was terrified of himself.

Impulse let silence engulf them for a moment, before asking. "Who?"

Grian let his tears fall as he buried his face into Impulse's chest. "...my sister and brothers..."

"You have siblings...?" Impulse asked.

Grian laughed. "We were each others only family, but none of us were related. Martyn and me looked the closest to eachother, but Martyn was a Void Elf. Pearl was an Eclipse Avian, or one of the Children of the Stars born of Chaos. She was really pretty and helped me prank Timmy. Timmy and I were best friends, and he was a Void Elytrian. The people in our town called us the Quad of Chaos."

"Sounds like you haven't changed much." Impulse chuckled. "Do you have any memories you want to share?"

"Maybe the first time we saw the Overworld?" Grian said, laughing. "Pearl was running off toward the sheep that was chasing Martyn around. Timmy and I were laughing at them, until a sheep ran at him, and he ran off screaming. I found a baby sheep and held it while everyone else were being chased by the sheep."

"That sounds lovely. They would fit right in with the hermits by the sound of it." Impulse chuckled.

Grian frowned before speaking. "...I... I haven't seen them in years... I doubt they would recognize me..."

"You never know if you don't try." Impulse pressed a kiss to Grian's scalp.

Grian chuckled. "...Thank you, Impulse..."

"Anytime G. Anytime."

Grian frowned and looked to the floor. "You should message X before xe get worried..."

"You sure?" Impulse asked.

"Xe'll somehow find the way here, and I don't think I'll be moving anytime soon." Grian admitted, shifting to lay partially on Impulse's chest.

Impulse laughed and held Grian. "I wouldn't have it any different, G. You should rest, I won't leave your side."

Grian glanced down at his void scarred legs. "...thank you."

"Anytime G. Your my friend, we love you." Impulse smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 224 17
This story will include - Shipping - swearing - an AU - some angst - violence - blood Note : I don't ship the hermits irl. Just the minecraft perso...
7.6K 223 18
Hermitcraft oneshots! The content i write is completely for entertainment purposes! This is only minecraft personas! Ships : convex, scarian, grumbo...
59.6K 1.2K 22
[NOW COMPLETED] Read the intro chapter for more info and details :)) includes some shipping! minecraft personas only. no smut
35.5K 1.7K 22
This is a story of my creation based on the hermitcraft characters! There will be some shipping (#Grumbo) but no smut. Some violence, and maybe some...