Forbidden Flower of Moriarty...

yourtypicalgirl_12 tarafından

"You are the pure flower trapped inside this cage of evil." Elise Moriarty is the youngest and the only daugh... Daha Fazla

Prologue: The Moriarty's only daughter
Chapter 1: Medicine
Chapter 2: The Perfect Crime
Chapter 3: A New Place
Chapter 4: Tea Party
Chapter 5: Hidden Away
Chapter 6: Kidnapped
Chapter 7: For thirteen years...
Chapter 8: Encounter
Chapter 9: Report
Chapter 10: Annihilation
Chapter 11: Want
Special Chapter 1: Gift
Chapter 12: I'm sorry
Chapter 13: Be honest
Chapter 14: Rivalry
Special Chapter 2: College
Chapter 15: Troubles and worries
Chapter 16: A visit to Baker Street, 221 B
Chapter 17: Fear
Chapter 18: Good morning.
Chapter 19: Silent Prima Donna
Chapter 20: Negotiation
Chapter 21: Old and new comrades
Chapter 22: Whitechapel
Chapter 23: A game of tag
Special chapter 3: Reason
Gallery
Halloween Fanarts
Chapter 24: A small step
Chapter 25: The Durham guest
Chapter 26: Moriarty Tea Party/Battlefield
Chapter 27: Turmoil
Chapter 28: Enemy
Chapter 29: Lend a hand
Chapter 30: Admit
Chapter 31: The Final Act Begins
Chapter 32: Sign
Chapter 33: His final wish
Chapter 34: Connecting the dots
Chapter 35: Bearing the cross
Chapter 36: Live
Chapter 37: I will wait for him
Chapter 38: Three years
Special Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 39: Return
Special Chapter 5: Honest
Chapter 40: Trick
Chapter 41: Forgiveness
Special Chapter 6: Friend
Epilogue
Author's final note (an update)

Chapter 42: Reunion

2.1K 70 13
yourtypicalgirl_12 tarafından

When both Albert and William arrived to where the current MI6 resides, Louis and Elise were there waiting for them.

The older blond could see the air around the two youngest seemed to have changed since the last time he saw them. Louis looked even more confident than before, and he was no longer hiding the scar on his cheek.

William's ruby red eyes fell the young woman beside his brother. Looking at her, he could feel his heart ache, yearning for the warmth he had missed during those three years. Elise shared eye contact with him and the kind smile she has was exactly the same as he remembered.

Even the hair ornament he had given her... It was still attached to her hair.

His hand subconsciously went to his chest, where he had kept the single petal he tore three years back.

"Louis..." Albert began as he stepped forward. "These past three years... I am truly sorry."

The two youngest shared a look before Louis made a small smile in assurance.

"There's no need to apologize, Albert-nii-san." He tells him. "It was my own wish to atone in this manner. This... This was something Elise and I have agreed upon."

"...You've become strong." Albert smiled at him proudly. "And... Elise..."

William silently watched as the oldest Moriarty turned his attention to his little sister. He could see the older man hesitate for a bit, but seeing their youngest patiently waiting for him to continue... He knew that Albert didn't want to look away again now that he has the courage to face his sister.

"Elise..."The brunet says. "I... I'm truly sorry as well.... For not relying on you more and for almost letting William get killed... My selfishness to make you happy has cost us greatly." He took a deep breath and slightly lowered his head in apology. "I'm sorry for being an incompetent older brother. And... For not replying in your letters... I'm sorry, my dearest sister."

Elise looked at her brother for a few seconds before embracing the older man in a tight hug. The action surprised Albert at first before he hesitantly reciprocated it by wrapping his arms around her as well.

"You were never incompetent, Albert-nii-sama." She softly tells him. "From the start, you would always protect me and would do everything just for my sake... How could you call yourself incompetent when you would do such things? During those times in the mansion, you're the only one who truly cared for my wellbeing. That is why... Please don't apologize."

She released her hold on him before slightly looking down.

"Rather... I was the one who was in the wrong..." She says as she made a fist. "I... I was somewhat aware that William would have changes in his final plan... Yet I didn't tell anyone. I... I made a plan to make sure he will not die but... I wasn't able to tell you and Moran-san. Because of that... The both of you were tormented with guilt for his death. For three years... You felt that way, because of my silence."

"Elise..."

"Albert-nii-sama isn't one to apologize... It is me who should apologize." Elise's shoulders were trembling as she was holding back her tears. "I should've tried to stop William since I knew he would never drag us to our deaths. But I didn't. Because I thought I couldn't stop him no matter how hard I tried to convince him. But what if I was just assuming? I was too scared to try and I feared I couldn't read him if he were to guard his self even more. I-"

The older man stopped her from rambling by placing a finger on her lips.

"I know."

"...Eh?"

Albert let out a small smile before looking at his younger sister. "William told me. You realizing his plans all along. Making countermeasures in order to save him without ruining his plan... That was the first time you outsmarted him, Elise. I honestly find that amazing from you."

Elise's emerald green eyes widened.

"I won't dwell on how William knows but... Elise, you're always thinking of William's sake, aren't you? You thinking ahead of William had saved him from his death."

Louis looked at William in confusion on how they knew, until he recalled that Sherlock had probably explained it to him.

The older Moriarty continued. "When I learned that from William, I wasn't mad at you for not telling me any of it. Rather... I was worried for you."

Albert stepped back for a bit and wiped the single tear that fell from her face. The tear Elise wasn't aware of that was already falling.

"It hurts to keep quiet while watching your loved one in pain, isn't it?" He smiled a little, thinking of the feelings his sister has endured in order not to mess up her plan. "It was risky plan, but it did save William from his death. I don't want to hear you apologize as well, sister. You were only thinking of saving him."

She made a fist as she recalled how the blond's "death" had caused pain in the hearts of these two men. "But in the process I have hurt both of you and Moran-san...! There could've been other ways without... Without resorting to that...! I... I even dragged Holmes-san and-"

"Elise."

The brunette stopped and looked at the older blond who had called her name. William stepped forward and grabbed her hand gently.

"You saved me, Elise." He tells her softly. "No matter what you say. You saved my life."

William had missed the warmth and kindness from her hand when he held it. It was comforting and gives him peace and security that he can be at ease. He was looking straight to her eyes as he said his next words.

"You made me choose to live again."

Elise was trembling while the blond was pressing her palm to his cheek as he continued. Her eyes that would always show concern and gentleness, is now shining with unshed tears as she looked at him.

"You stayed by my side and continued to take care of me and love me, even though it pains you being unable to confront me of my actions. I... I really have been indulged by you. And by Louis and Albert-nii-san as well. I'm sorry if I didn't even send a letter even after recoverring."

Elise lowered her head as her brown bangs covered the expression on her face, her shaking still hasn't ceased and she was clearly holding back her emotions.

But for what reasons she has to hold back, he wondered?

"For three years... I was searching for the "right" way to atone. I needed more time to move forward and Sherlock had supported me in those times. In those three years, you're the one that I always think of, Elise. I wanted to properly move on and atone. Not only for my sake to continue living despite the weight of our sins... but so I could face you once again."

A look of fondness was on William's face as he faced his beloved who's on the verge of tearing up.

"I made you wait for three years, my dearest."

Elise launched herself at him and if it weren't for Williams hold, her surprising strength almost tackled him to the floor. The young woman was shaking in his arms and he could feel his shoulders getting wet.

"William... William..."

Elise was sobbing on his shoulder as she kept calling out his name.

For the first time in many years... Elise could finally cry her heart out without worrying about her damned illness.

For the Moriarty family, this was the first time they had witnessed her crying her emotions out.

Louis and Albert looked at their youngest with a small smile now that the two have reunited.

"W-William... I... I miss you so much...!" She cried as she tightly clutched his coat. "So much...! I... I am sorry for making you go through that pain...! I wanted to talk to you about that but I was scared you'd close yourself to the point I couldn't read you... I never intended to go against your wishes but... Just only this one... I don't want you to die for us... I don't want you to leave me..."

He recalled their promise and his heart ached seeing the young woman cry for him. Elise snifled a little before adding in a small voice.

"I'm sorry for being selfish.... I cannot bear to see you die like that..."

The blond began to stroke her brown locks as he also hugged her tightly.

"I miss you so much as well, Elise." He softly says next to her ear. "I'm sorry for breaking my promise to you. I was the one who made that promise yet I was the one who broke it. It's all right... It's all in the past now."

William cupped her cheeks and wiped away her tears.

"You selfishness...had given me a chance to atone for my sins. So please... Don't blame yourself, all right? We all blamed ourselves enough already."

He has a point. There's no need to put a blame on themselves now that they are aware and recognize their mistakes. No matter how difficult it is, they can only atone for it for the rest of their lives.

Elise placed a hand on William's hand that was on her cheek and broke out a smile. "...I suppose you are right... I... I am glad you are alive... Both Louis-nii-sama and I were glad to see you alive."

"Mhmm... Thank you." He planted a soft kiss on her palm before facing his younger brother. "Louis, you were aware of this, weren't you?"

He nodded. "Yes, nii-san. Elise told me after she woke up."

"Thank you for leading them while we were gone, Louis. And... I'm sorry... For not telling you myself that I lived."

Louis simple smiled a little. "...For me, knowing that my brother is counting on me... Nothing could make me happier. All this time, I've always relied on you."

Louis walked closer to him and gently patted Elise's head. "I've always believed that you'd be alive whether I know Elise's plan or not. And knowing her plan was a success... I was relieved."

The younger blond engulfed his older brother in a hug and greeted him.

"...So... Welcome home, William-nii-san...."

William couldn't help but smile from his brother's words of greeting. Louis then looks at Albert and did the same thing as well.

"Welcome home, Albert-nii-san."

Elise looks at the older blond before planting a kiss on his cheek. Smiling, he intertwined his fingers around hers as the brunette greets him with a smile.

"Welcome home, William."

She smiled to her older brother and greets him as well warmly.

"Welcome home, Albert-nii-sama."

Albert placed a hand on both his brothers' shoulders as he accepted the family warmth they shared.

"We're home, Elise, Louis."

Just behind the door where the reunited Moriarty siblings at, the rest of the MI6 members were listening to their whole interaction. They were happy for the siblings to be reunited again after everything that has happened, and Moneypenny even shed tears of happiness for them.

Until Herder was about to barge through after noticing the four were done talking and Bond had to hold him back literally in order not to disturb.

But of course, they weren't forgotten since the Moriarty siblings came inside to meet them too. Moran gave William back the playing card, and even though the older man suggested using his guns instead of that, the other insisted that it's the proof of their bond.

Since the old mansion was burned as well and their Durham mansion was given away, they are currently living together in the Universal Trading Company building. The whole MI6 members and the Moriarty siblings.

"We prepared a room for you both, as well." Louis tells them.

"I see... You didn't have to do so much." William was a little surprised for everything they did.

"It's all right, William-sama." Moneypenny says, "and besides... Both of your rooms were personally being prepared and taken cared of by Elise-sama. She insisted on doing so."

Elise looked a little embarrassed but she smiled nonetheless. "It felt right to do so...Miss Moneypenny, you didn't have to tell them that..."

"Oh dear, I apologize for that." She doesn't sound apologetic but rather, teasing instead . "But I know they'll be both elated if they knew this."

"Certainly, Miss Moneypenny. You are not wrong about that." Albert chuckles a little before patting Elise's head. "Thank you, sister, for being kind and considerate as always."

William merely smiled at the young lady next to him and kissed her hand that was intertwined with his and placed another kiss on her ring finger.

Elise almost melted from the intimate action. It had been quite a long time since he did that to her.

The two were given a quick tower around their new place. Certainly, it was smaller than where they used to live but they don't mind. While they were walking around with Moneypenny guiding them, Moran noticed something and made a comment about it.

"Those two are clingy now, aren't they? Even more compared to back then." The man says with raised eyebrows when he saw William still holding hands with Elise and the latter was holding on to his arm. "They've been like that since earlier."

"Is there any problem with that, Moran-kun?" Bond teasingly nudges the taller man next to him.

"Err... No, not really."

"Then it's fine to let it be~!" The younger male says with a grin. But that grin soon fades to a small smile of relief. "... It's been a while since we last saw Elli-chan make a face like that."

Moran didn't make another comment, as he understood what the other was trying to say.

"It's nice to see them together again, don't you agree, Moran-kun?"

The older man let out a chuckle before agreeing to what he said. "Yeah. Those guys deserve it."

***

That night, William asked Elise to meet him later after dinner. She suggested to meet in her room and the blond agreed.

As soon as William entered the room, Elise was there waiting for him. He closed the door behind him and approached her.

"Elise..." He held her hand and brought it to his lips gently. "Thank you for agreeing to my request. I am sure... You have a lot of questions to me as well."

She let out a small smile of understanding. "You do know me quite well, don't you, William?"

They sat on the edge of the bed and Elise spoke first.

"There are... Plenty of things I want to tell you, and you alone... But, before that, Elise..." He looked at his beloved and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "Is there something... You'd like to know?"

Elise was silent for a moment. "I... Is it all right if you'd let me see your other eye? Just for tonight."

"... It's an ugly scar, my dear."

"... I know... It's the scar I caused after all..."

"Elise, it was inevitable." He raised her hand and placed them on his cheek. "You've already done this much to save me. This injury is a small amount of compensation to the sins I made in exchange for me to live. It's all right."

"William..."

"I don't want you to see such ugly thing but... If you really want to see, then..." He closed his eyes and smiled a little. "You can take them off for me."

And so she did. Gently and carefully.

When she had taken his eyepatch off, his blind eye greeted Elise's sight, along with the scar running across it.

Elise hesitated before lightly touching the scar around his eye. Seeing the worried look on her face as well as the guilt written on it, William leaned forward to rest his forehead on hers.

"It doesn't hurt now, Elise."

He saw her blink for a moment when she realized she was making a worried face in front of him. Sighing, she ran her finger again around the scar.

"Will you tell me what happened to you there during those three years?"

He hummed for a few seconds in thought before replying with a small smile. "It's a bit of a long story."

The blond never skipped a detail and told her everything. And the whole time she was listening, her attention was on him attentively.

William told her that they used to stay in an old hospital building while he was unconscious and recovering. Once he was up and well, they stayed in an apartment flat in Brooklyn with Adrien and Edward, though as neighbors. Because of Edward's familiarity with the area, he was the one that guided them and showed them around.

He was also aware of the nature of their relationship, but it was something the blond had somehow realized for a long time now. Additionally, he became close friends with Adrien after the latter would share stories about Elise when he would visit.

Then, it came to a point his conversation went to Holmes on the day he woke up.

"Sherly was the one who convinced me that I can still continue on living." He says while absentmindedly playing with Elise's fingers. "Because I don't know what to do first after I was given a chance to live... That my future is a blank canvas that's waiting to be painted... No... It was already painted by your color for a long time, Elise."

He raised her hand and placed it on his lips. His red eyes was filled with yearning

"But, because I was a coward, I stopped and left the color unfinished. That night when Sherly saved me, it awakened the selfishness inside me. That selfishness to live and stay by your side. I was hesitant at first, but he had convinced me. Sherly told me... You believed he could convince me to keep on living, but he believed otherwise."

(flashback)

On top of the old hospital building, two men were sitting on a bench, the other wrapped in a shawl and looking rather thin, the other in his black coat and full of vigor.

"Ain't a blank canvas just spiffin'?" Sherlock says as he stretched out his arms and stared at the sky. "You can paint whatever you like. If it's an answer you've arrived on after a struggle, then no matter what it is, it'll be the right one."

William stared at him in surprise. Sherlock lowered his knees to face the sitting male to the eye.

"So... Struggle on, Liam." The detective tells him. "You've taken your first step towards living. And if you're able to take that step... Then I'm sure you can paint any kind of future. No, actually you already did start painting that future, and you just pushed it away."

"...Is this about Elise, isn't it?"

"Yeah." He stood up from his position. "Lis wanted me to convince you to keep on living. But, the way I see it, she's the one that could make you live again."

From his inner pocket, Sherlock pulled out a red journal. William immediately recognized the journal after seeing the familiar handwriting at the bottom of the cover and his eyes widened.

"Is that..."

"Her journal." He confirms his thoughts and continues. "Your younger brother gave this to me, thinking it may help save you. But I didn't dare read it. Instead, I want you to read her journal, to know what she had been feeling."

William sighed. "But it's pointless now, isn't it? The pages are ruined because of the water."

"Oh, don't worry about that." He smirked and handed him the journal. "Why don't you open it and see for yourself?"

The blond stares at the red journal on his hands, the hesitation evident on his face. He saw the red journal of hers a few times in her room, but not once he dare try read it in respect to her privacy. Even now, he still couldn't bring his self read it.

"Then I'll you to give you some time, Liam." Sherlock turned around and left. "Read that, won't you? For both of your sakes."

He said nothing as the detective left, leaving him with the journal on his hand.

Was it really fine to read Elise's journal? Does he even have the right to do so?

But nevertheless... Sherlock had convinced him it's all right and... For the sake of continue on living... Before he could face the young woman and...

William opened her journal and started reading her entry. He didn't stop midway, even though it was almost late afternoon by the time he was done.

He looked up the orange sky and clutched his chest.

"I want to hold her..."

(End flashback)

William took out the red journal that was hidden in his inner pocket, along with the white clothed petal.

"Your journal and this..." He smiled a little before caressing the hair ornament that was on her hair. "I'm sorry for tearing it off."

"That's the least of my worries, William... In fact... It... It makes me happy you kept a petal..."

His fingers slid to her hair then to her cheek. "Elise... During the last three years I was in America... Your journal and this...this helps me feel connected to you. I thought I may not deserve you after what I did but... Reading your journal, I see that you still want to accept me. Why... Why did I deserve a good woman such as you?"

She placed a hand on his own that was on her cheek. "Because you're worth it, William. And despite what you think of yourself... You deserve to live. You deserve to be loved..."

Her other hand went to his cheek as she smiled. "You deserve happiness and freedom as well. I love you, William, and I want you to experience these feelings you deserve to have."

The blond let out a shaky sigh as he kissed her palm. His eyes were closed and suddenly, a tear had fallen from his right eye. "I am glad I met you... Elise... I thought I was doing the right thing, but Sherly made me see that I was doing it all wrong.... Will you let me make it up to you?"

Elise wiped the tear with her finger as she gazed at him fondly. "Then... Do you intend to keep your promise?"

The promise he had once broken. William had long decided to mend the broken promise he made.

"Mhm. I will never leave you. Not ever again." He says in a soft and gentle tone. "I want to be more selfish and stay by your side. So... That's why..."

From his pocket, William pulled out a silver ring and presented it to his lover. Her emerald green eyes widened and from his perspective, he could see her lower lip trembling.

"Elise... My dearest... Will you marry me?"

He finally said it. The line he had been thinking for the past three years.

A soft shade of red dusted his cheek as his eyes never left Elise's look. "I want to share my future with you. I want you to continue painting the canvas that was left unfinished... Elise, you have long painted my life with your colors... So.. Will you also let me paint yours?"

William cannot deny his heart beating loudly in his chest as soon as he spoke those words. Perhaps was it too soon for him to ask that? I mean, he had just seen her and he and Albert haven't settled down for a day in their new place.

But since this time, he let his heart made the decision so whatever Elise's answer is, he will accept it.

"...It's ..." Elise finally spoke before she looked down, her expression covered by her brown bangs. "...it's amazing how we have the same thought...."

He was confused for a moment, until he saw that Elise was holding a silver ring as well. This time, a red blush was on her face and she was tearing up as she tried to even out her voice.

"I... I always dreamed of the day you'd ask for my hand in marriage... But because of our society... Our status as siblings... I thought I was fine just by staying by your side. But... I can't help but having... Having marriage... Making a vow with you... I... I want to be yours as how I want you to be mine..."

"Elise..." William's eyes widened for a moment before they softened after seeing her confession.

"William... My dearest and kind patriot..." She leaned up at him and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "Yes... Yes, of course... I'll marry you so... Will you marry me as well, dearest William?"

The ruby eyed genius returned the intimate gesture with a kiss as well before sliding the ring to her ring finger. Seeing how it fit perfectly around her delicate looking finger, he could not help but smile.

"This is something I'd never say no to you, my dear." He whispered. "Of course, it's a yes as well."

Elise slid the ring on his finger as well, and William was surprised it was a perfect fit.

In fact, despite being unable to see each other for three years, they still managed to get the correct ring size for each other. But then again, William is sure the reason behind this is because the two of them habitually twirl their fingers around each other so much they could recall both of their finger sizes.

Because aside from gentle kisses and caresses, one of William's favorite intimate moments is hand holding. So it's not a surprise that he had her measurement correctly despite the three year gap.

"I can't believe I was right with my measurements." Elise whispered to herself in surprise before sighing inwardly as she noticed his built. "You've gotten a little thin, haven't you, William?"

"I simply miss your cooking, that's all." He simply smiles in a little jokingly. Though, what he said was not really a lie. "And you looked better now that you are cured. I am glad you are fully well."

"Mhm, everyone is no longer that worried so I am glad as well..."

He held their hands together as he kissed her ring finger, which is now adorned by the silver ring he had given. "Now that you will be my wife... That I'll stay by your side... Please take care of me from now on, my dear Elise."

She did the same to his ring finger and kissed it as well. "Likewise, my dear William. Please take care of me as well."

William's smile was full of love and happiness and before he could stop his self, he had spoken a wedding vow he had long remembered from his childhood.

"In sickness... And in health..."

Elise followed suit as she also recited the wedding vow she remembered.

"To love and to cherish..."

He intertwined their fingers together in front of them.

"...until death do us apart..."

The of them leaned closer till their foreheads are touching each other.

"...as long as we both shall live..."

Two lovers. One born with noble blood, the other with a commoner's blood. One has renowned beauty and grace, the other intelligence and craftiness. Both are Moriarty, but only one holds the blood of a Moriarty.

He waited for thirteen years until he could tell her what he feels.

She waited three years until he could accept his self to live and face them.

Her sincerity and kindness made him fall for her.

His kindness and selflessness made her fall for him.

Neither of them are perfect. They are both aware of their flaws and each other's flaws.

And their futures, both painted by each other's colors.

Emerald green eyes mirror ruby red ones. Their fingers intertwined with their rings softly glinting from the dim light as their foreheads touch together intimately.

"This is my solemn vow."

As soon as they both uttered the last line, they stared at each other for a few seconds before closing their distance with a kiss.

And with that, their vow is sealed.

-------------------

A/N: :-)

Love you guys and stay safe <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.5K 315 34
You Can't Change Who You Are... Who You Are Born To Be ----- After Alexa's mother died, she moved down to London to live with her nan at 221B Baker S...
18.3K 723 11
Albert Moriarty x reader After a party, Albert is found the next morning in bed with Y/n. The problem-she's arranged to marry someone else.
8.6K 401 14
"Wouldn't it be exciting to just go there and leave this exhausting life of ours ?" "I suppose." "You suppose ?" "How delightful."
126K 5.2K 50
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Do not own any of the pics, characters, and the plot. The characters and plot belong to Ryosuke Takeuchi and Hikaru Miyoshi. Though we d...