RIDDLE ME THIS

بواسطة dilfs789

Thomas, Matteo and Lolita. the children of the Dark Lord-the Riddle triplets, sent to wreak havoc at Hogwart... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54 - DRACO
55
56
57
58
59
60
epilogue

36

3.9K 100 29
بواسطة dilfs789

the two Death Eaters moved quickly, blending into the shadows.

"it's alright," i whispered to Draco. "they won't hurt us."

i really hoped i could guarantee what i'd said.

i couldn't keep my eyes on both Death Eaters so i focused on the one that looked like it would go for me.

i didn't recognise the mask but that wasn't saying much.

i had only ever seen the Death Eaters unmasked.

Draco grabbed my hand and pulled me down, just as a bolt of blue light sparked off the wall behind us.

"don't you know who i am?!" i hated pulling that card, but i was going to have to. "i'm Lolita Riddle—Voldemort's daughter!"

they were either deaf or they simply didn't care.

"this is Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy's son, Draco!" i looked between them.

the Death Eaters really must have been deaf, because the one with their wand out gave it a flick and whispered a spell.

we were no longer in the circular room.

i was sat on a chair, bound by invisible chains.

Tom, Matteo, Draco and Pansy were there too.

the room we were in had a high ceiling and green lights.

we were positioned in front of a long table with high backed chairs and candles burning along it.

"we're in the other dining room." Tom's voice was low.

my blood ran cold. "Father's dining room?"

Tom nodded slowly.

"fuck," Matteo tried to free himself of his bindings, but his efforts were to no avail.

"what's the other dining room?" Pansy's voice shook.

nobody spoke for a long while.

"things... happen—in here." Matteo said slowly.

"what kind of things?" Draco asked.

me nor my brothers replied.

i could hear footsteps drawing closer.

"what kind of things happen here, Lola?!" Draco repeated desperately.

i watched the door handle turn and at least a dozen people entered the room.

all of them wore black.

i spotted Bellatrix, Mr and Mrs Malfoy, Regulus and Professor Snape.

all of them kept their eyes on the ground.

i counted twelve people, both men and women as they each stood behind one of the chairs.

"be seated," a cold voice came from behind us.

Pansy tried to turn around but Matteo shook his head at her.

something brushed past my ankle and i looked down to see Father's serpent, Nagini, slithering toward the table.

his footsteps grew closer.

the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end and goosebumps peppered my skin.

"my children..." i felt a breeze as he walked past and i tensed. "you have made a mistake."

he now stood before us, staring at each of us in turn. "let us begin."

i had no idea what he was talking about or who he was addressing, but his Death Eaters did.

five people stood up and walked towards us, still keeping their eyes lowered.

Snape, Regulus, Mr Malfoy, Percival Parkinson, and Bellatrix stood behind Tom, Matteo, Draco, Pansy and i.

"i did not specify the consequences of asking about your Mother, and i now realise i should have." Father withdrew his wand.

"but this isn't just about you dishonouring the Riddle name." he continued. "it is to do with all you have done... fighting, lying, eavesdropping... should i go on?"

nobody said a word.

"i thought not," he held each end of his wand between his two index fingers. "it has all caught up with you... and now your friends are paying the price with you."

in the blink of an eye, he was stood in front of me.

i flinched, but Bellatrix laid her hand on my shoulder, squeezing gently.

"Lolita," he smiled sickly. "my baby."

i stared up at him, not trusting myself to open my mouth.

"this will anger your brothers, and it is why you must be first." he lifted my left arm and rolled up the sleeve.

my heart hammered so fast it felt as if it would break free of my chest.

"what are you doing?" Tom called.

"teaching you a lesson." Father pressed the end of his wand to the inside of my wrist.

suddenly, it felt as if my whole body has been ignited.

pain seared through me, clawing and tearing into my soul.

i let out an ungodly scream and my eyes rolled back.

i couldn't think, couldn't hear, couldn't breathe, but i could feel.

it was the worst pain i'd even been in and it was slowly pulling the life from my body.

it was over all too late and someone was crouched in front of me, wiping the beads of sweat from my forehead and telling me to calm down.

i knew it was Bellatrix—i could feel her hands—but i couldn't see her and her voice sounded far away.

she lifted me from the chair and tried to walk with me but i couldn't stand.

my legs gave way from under me and i curled up on the floor.

"get up, Lolita." he said. "stop being so weak."

weak.

weak?

i couldn't see straight, but i would show him fucking weak.

i stood on shaking legs and faced him.

"good," he nodded. "now go-"

whatever he was going to say was cut off as i spat in his face.

you could have heard a pin drop in the room and even my brothers held their breath.

Father wiped away my spit and stared at his fingers.

the corner of my lips began to tip up but before i could feel satisfied, the back of his hand met my cheek.

i went down hard, hitting my head on the stone floor.

"take her away," he told nobody in particular. "before i snap her neck."

a man by the name of Gaspar Avery advanced on me, grabbing my right arm and dragging me up.

i kicked and scratched and tried to wriggle out of his grasp but he hefted me over his broad shoulder and carried me over to the other side of the room where five identical chairs waited.

he dropped me down in one and i felt the bonds tighten around me.

"i'm here, darling." Bellatrix knelt before me, stroking my hair.

"how could you?" i couldn't stop the tears from racing down my cheeks as Matteo's cries echoed around the room.

"there was nothing i could do..."

my chin quivered and i looked away from her, my eyes meeting Draco's.

"i'm so sorry." i whispered.

"you don't have to apologise to me, darling." she kissed my left hand.

Draco mouthed something in reply but my vision was swimming again.

i shook my head at him, unable to work out what he was saying.

he turned his attention to his mother, who seemed to understand what he was saying.

Matteo arrived next to me, his chest rising and falling shallowly.

he reached out and gripped my hand as Tom's screams began.

Narcissa hurried over, engaging in a whispered conversation with Bellatrix that involved a lot of looking in between Draco and i.

my nails dug into Matteo's hand as Snape helped Tom over to the seat beside Matteo.

Narcissa went back to her seat and Bellatrix came over, a deep frown on her face.

"Draco told Narcissa to tell me to tell you..." her brows lifted but a pained look remained on her face.

Draco's cries pierced my heart and i closed my eyes tight, willing myself to go deaf.

my prayers went unanswered and letting go of Matteo's hand, i covered my ears.

"Lola," Bellatrix shook me. "the boy says he loves you."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

The riddle family بواسطة HX🖤

الخيال (فانتازيا)

4.3K 35 35
Tom riddle (thomas in the story) was stopped from becoming voldemort by his love , you might ask how hes able to love right? What if i told you hi...
410 22 7
Tom Riddle Fanfic: the Wizarding World 1949 Pre-noseless Riddle x Mc Aurelie Black, born with an unexplainable curse, enters her sixth year at Hogw...
102K 3.7K 33
Amy Riddle - your average Heir of Slytherin. Last year, she was given the task of befriending Harry Potter. This year, after going through drama, dea...
214 3 19
Riddle joins hogwarts at the start of sixth year, Dominique is having mixed feelings at the start but slowly realises how much she loves him as they...