=𝓡𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵�...

By nekomas_meow15

[Gabriel x Reader] -𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔- .Alex-13 years old is an anti-social boy who has had PTSD ever sinc... More

[Cast]
[The Beginning]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[9]
[𝟷0]
[11]
[12]
[13]

[8]

2.1K 32 35
By nekomas_meow15

[This is the idea of the outfit Y/N would wear, if you don't like it you can make your own :)]

Zhen Zhen came out of the bathroom with her pajamas on. "Do you know where the bathroom is?" I ask her, and she nods and leaves before she comes back with red PJs. I thank her before entering the bathroom and changing. 

When I come back she's waiting by the bedroom door with her ear pressed against it.

"What are you doing?"

She shushed me and drags me over to the door. She opens it and it's quiet. The boys are all standing in a semi-circle looking at the floor. ZhenZhen looks at me before she jumps over two of the beds and makes her way to the farthest one.

"Two of you can sleep with us.", I whip my head to her but her back is to me. Ohh God. The boys stare at us shocked before they all run out of the room. Once the door is closed I run over to ZhenZhen.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

She turns to face me and smiles. "I have no idea what you're talking about". With that, she turns away from me and closes her eyes.

I groan before mentally panicking. What if Dariush sleeps in the same bed as me? Ugh, I would probably die right there, he'd probably never let me sleep with his constant talking. Oh God, what if Gabriel sleeps in the same bed as me? Holy shit! Ohh God. Ohh God. Ohh God.

No, I'm being ridiculous. Gabriel doesn't like me and besides I shouldn't care anyway, it's the end of the world!

I calm down and make my way over to the second bed. I slowly go under the covers of the sheets and wait for them to come back. Before I could close my eyes I hear the boys say something about 'being free', whatever that meant.

10 minutes later I hear the door open. Alex slowly walks over to ZhenZhen's bed and that makes me smile. The bed slowly dips as someone lays next to me.

"Hi"

I opened my eyes and turned to look at who was behind me.

"Hi"

Gabriel half smiles at me before trying to get comfortable, it doesn't work out well considering he's as stiff as a board. I laugh before turning around and staring at ZhenZhen and Alex. They're holding hands and I know they're asleep from Alex's gentle snoring. I smile and turn back around to Gabriel.

"They make a cute couple, don't they?", Gabriel looks at me and nods.

"Yeah, they have a connection," His eyes don't leave mine and I can't seem to look away as he searches my eyes. I smile and finally close my eyes.

"Good night, Gabriel"

"Good night,(Y/N)"

That was the moment I knew, I had a crush on Gabriel.

____________________________________________________

"I think there still asleep."

"Yo, Gabriel is all up on her"

"Shhh you might wake them up"

"Hand me the camera"

I hear a click before I open my eyes, it's still night, and as I look around Alex, ZhenZhen, and Dariush crowd around me. I go to move and get pulled back by someone's arm around my waist. I turn my head and see Gabriel sleeping next to me, his arm is wrapped around my waist and I instantly turn a deep shade of red.

The trio burst out laughing and Gabriel slowly opens his eyes.

"What's going on?", he asks. He pauses and then instantly jumps up and out of the bed. The three people I call my friends are close to howling as they roll onto the floor.

"We woke you guys up because we have to go", ZhenZhen explains as she stops laughing and smiles at me. I squint my eyes at her before grabbing my clothes and walking to the bathroom, passing Gabriel who looks close to dying. I know cause I feel the same way.

After all of us change we leave the house and walk into a line of sheets hung up.

"Guys this is how everyone dies in the movies", Alex freaks as we slowly make our way through the sheets. An image appears in my line of vision as I walk but I don't pay much attention to it before it moves forward and I realize it's a man.

Men In purge masks appear from the shadows and circle us. "What the hell are you doing out here, were in the middle of an alien invasion."

"You're the one with the purge masks", I tell the guy who talked, rolling my eyes.

"We got a smart ass?", he says stepping forward and cocking his gun. Dammit.

"Woah! There are aliens out here, we're not the enemy!", Gabriel says stepping in front of me.

"You have something we're looking for", the mysterious man tells us. I look at him confused, how the hell does he know anything about us?!

"Everybody calm down. Look what we found." He says pulling off his mask.

"LOU!", Alex yells. I look at the guy supposedly named Lou to Alex confused.

"You know this guy?", Gabriel asks stepping forward. The first man steps forward and aims his gun at Gabriel.

I run in front of Gabriel and put my hands up.

"Drop the gun", I glare at him. "Tell this asshole to drop the gun", I tell Lou motioning to the guy in front of me.

Lou pauses before walking over to me, "I don't think anyone needs to get hurt today... but Alex, you wouldn't be so kind as to give me that.", he points to the key around his neck.

"This?", Alex barely squeaks out.

"Yeah."

"This is our only shot of defeating the aliens!", Alex tries to explain. I nod my head and turn to Lou.

"Yeah, that means someone will pay a lot of money for it. Give me the key.", Lou extends his hand but Alex tucks the key into his shirt making me smile. I knew he wouldn't give up that easily.

"I can't. I made a promise."

"You can give me the key or I can cut your head off and put a bullet into your friend over here." He motions to me but I only glare at him.

"I trusted you.", Alex says taking a step forward.

"The cemetery is full of people that trusted me."

The same alien before comes out of nowhere and stands its claws into one of the men. I take a step back before following my friends and running as fast as I can. I round a covered pool and stop to look back. Gabriel is in the other side staring down at the pool and I panicked.

"Gabriel get your ass over here!"

"ZhenZhen throw me the glow sticks", he yells. ZhenZhen grabs her backpack and takes out two glow sticks and throws them at him. Gabriel catches them and cracks them, causing bright orange to appear.

"HEY OVER HERE!", he waves the glow sticks around the air getting the aliens attention. The alien turns to him and begins to run at him while Gavriel jumps back onto the cover of the pool. The alien steps onto the pull cover as Gabriel jumps off and I sigh with relief. The alien falls and sinks as the cover wraps around it.

"Ohh my god"

"Great job Gabriel"

I run over to Gabriel and hit him on the shoulder with my hand causing him to fall back.

"Dont do that agian!"I said while laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
127K 3K 26
Not my story Got it from Fanfiction.net story by: makegoodchoices
7.1K 90 5
Sadie Swan has been abandoned by her sister Bella in favor of life as a vampire with Edward Cullen. Now she finds herself being whisked off to Italy...
202K 3.4K 34
It all started with a dare... What happens when (y/n) Tozier (older sister to Richie Tozier) is dared to share a quick kiss with the most feared bull...