professor romanoff

By jess_romanoff

Y/n Y/l/n was going into college with a plan - 1. to actually try and focus on her study and graduate - 2. to... More

information
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter forteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eitghy two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six
chapter eighty seven
chapter eighty eight
chapter eighty nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety one
chapter ninety two
chapter ninety three
chapter ninety four
chapter ninety five
chapter ninety six
chapter ninety seven
chapter ninety eight
chapter ninety nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
chapter one hundred and five
chapter one hundred and six
chapter one hundred and seven
chapter one hundred and eight
chapter one hundred and nine
chapter one hundred and ten
chapter one hundred and eleven
chapter one hundred and twelve
chapter one hundred and thirteen
chapter one hundred and fourteen
chapter one hundred and fifteen
chapter one hundred and sixteen
chapter one hundred and seventeen
NEW BOOK

chapter thirty eight

5.7K 135 42
By jess_romanoff

week three

There was about 30 minutes left of my lecture, it was going well up until my phone started vibrating uncontrollably.

I had occasionally taken it out to message Natasha during the lecture. I sit at the back so Professor Adams couldn't see. I know it wasn't someone calling because that's a different kind of vibration so it's someone sending a bunch of texts.

I quickly glanced at Professor Adams seeing him looking away before taking my phone out. I had about 10 texts from Natasha and an additional 20 from Sarah. Shit.

I skimmed through them quickly, reading a lot of 'its Taylor' and 'we need to talk'. I groaned quietly to myself before deciding i needed to deal with whatever this was.

I carefully got up making my way to the front of the room being quiet so i didn't disturb the others. Once out of the room i immediately called Sarah.

"come on, pick up, pick up" I paced around out the front of the room waiting for Sarah to pick up.

"oh thank god, Y/n we need to talk" Sarah finally answered sounding somewhat out of breath.

"why, what's up? what did Taylor do? and why is Natasha messaging me as well?" I rambled out questions.

"i'm actually with Natasha right now, are you out of your lecture? i thought it finished at 5" Sarah was with Natasha, what the heck, why?

"umm yeah it does, i just stepped out to call you and see what was up. why are you with Natasha?" I was getting more and more concerned.

"her lecture doesn't finish until 5" I heard Natasha in the background before Sarah cursed.

"Sarah what's happening? what did Taylor do?" I sternly asked starting to get pissed off that i wasn't getting an actual answer.

"it's- it'll be better if you come to Natasha's office to talk. just don't overthink until 5, okay? we'll explain once you get here" Not overthink? Shes got to be fucking with me, right?

"Sarah i have 30 minutes left i'm going to be thinking about nothing besides what could have possibly happened. put Natasha on" I demanded. Sarah made a whining noise before i heard some shuffling.

"Y/n?" Natasha's sweet but concerned voice came through the phone.

"Natty, what's going on? are you okay?" I softened my voice as i asked turning to face the wall when i saw some students walking by.

"i'm okay, baby. just do what Sarah said, try not to over think it and we'll explain everything when you get here" Natasha spoke softly. I sighed deeply before nodding even though she couldn't see.

"okay, i'll try not to overthink for the next 30 minutes even though i overthink all the time" I whined as i looked at my watch seeing that it was now 26 minutes until 5.

"just think about me... naked" Natasha husked quietly causing me to smirk.

"oh baby, alright i am more than happy to do that" Natasha giggled as i already imagined her naked. "i'll see you soon, hon"

"i'll see you soon, милашка" Natasha again husked before we both hung up. I took a deep breath before reentering the room. [cutie]

~ time skip ~

I practically ran out of my lecture once it had finished. Making it to Natasha's office in record time, i didn't bother knocking just bursting in.

Both Sarah and Natasha jumped a little at my sudden entrance. "i'm here, i'm here" I chanted as i closed the door dropping my bag to the ground as i went to embrace Natasha.

Unlike Sarah she had stood up to greet me pulling me into a tight hug. We hummed together feeling content in each other's hold.

"okay, okay love birds. we have some things we need to discuss" Sarah broke our otherwise peaceful moment.

"right" I quickly pecked Natasha's cheek as i turned to see Sarah already staring up at me. "what happened? tell me everything" Sarah nodded as she stood up and started to pace around Natasha's office.

"well, i got back to our dorm and the door was unlocked. i know we can both be a little ditzy at times but we would never leave the door unlocked" I nodded as she continued. "so i barged in ready to catch whoever the fuck broke into our dorm and guess who was in there"

I hummed like i was thinking even though i already knew where this was going. "the whore herself" I spoke confidently earning a small chuckle from Natasha.

"that's right, the whore. she was rummaging through your side of the dorm. i immediately started yelling and screaming at her and she just politely gave me her explanation" Sarah paused for dramatic effect i guess. "she said 'Y/n and that hot professor are fucking and i need proof so i can ruin both their lives'" I gasped turning to Natasha as she nodded.

"so after i physically shoved her out of our dorm packed your stuff back up making sure she hadn't actually found anything. she was trying to get into your iPad but you've changed the password so she couldn't. she locked you out for like 30 minutes though, i brought it with me just in case the psycho went back. then i immediately came here to tell Natasha, i mean Professor Romanoff, i'm sorry" Natasha shook her head at the slip up not caring one bit. I mean she's been calling her Natasha for the whole afternoon.

"oh honey, it's okay you can call me Natasha" Sarah just nodded as she looked at me before speaking again.

"i had been here for about 10 minutes before Taylor showed up. i hid behind the door as Natasha opened it confronting the little bitch. it was actually pretty amusing" I turned to Natasha for an explanation on the encounter.

"she essentially accused me right to my face of sleeping with you, she quote 'didn't have the proof yet, but will get it' I went off at her, calling her a psycho and a hypocritical whore. she was completely stunned by my outburst but i didn't care. even if i wasn't with you i would have had the same reaction" I nodded as i pursed my lips anger boiling up inside at what Taylor had done.

"that fucking psychopath really has no boundaries huh? how the fuck are we going to fix this? we need to get her to leave" I started pacing myself as Sarah hummed.

"you don't think she'll just leave after today?" Natasha asked, both Sarah and i turned to her shaking our heads. Taylor's not one to give up.

"no, i think she'll be at your lecture 3pm tomorrow if not earlier acting like nothing happened. she'll probably try and get with you in some way" Natasha groaned as she rolled her eyes.

"fantastic, well guess i'll have to shut her down yet again" I nodded narrowing my eyes as i stopped my pacing.

"right, well that's enough drama for one day. Sarah thank you so much for dealing with Taylor in our dorm and informing Natasha and myself but would you kindly leave now" I turned to Sarah raising my eyebrow as i tilted my head.

"but don't we need to figure out what we're going to do with Taylor" Sarah obliviously replied.

"we don't need to right now Sarah, so..." I tried to physically push Sarah out of Natasha's office, she was still very confused.

Natasha was trying desperately not to laugh as i glanced back at her. "Sarah i swear to god, i love you but please leave" I spoke more assertively.

"shit, oh my god. yes, yeah okay no i'll leave. so sorry um, you guys have fun i'll see you whenever i see you" Sarah rambled as i continued to push her out of the office groaning at what she was saying.

"jesus christ Sarah" I rolled my eyes as she chuckled before i was closing the door and locking it immediately.

I sighed leaning back against the door closing my eyes. I was brought out of my little moment by feather like touches on my body. I smirked as i felt Natasha lightly nip at my neck.

"i have a surprise for you" Natasha whispered sucking on my pulse point pulling a breathy moan from me.

"o-oh yeah?..." I sighed moving my hands to Natasha's soft hair. She just nodded against me continuing her assault on my neck.

I was about to ask what it was before she moved her body flush against mine. She rocked her hips into mine causing me to choke on a moan. She was packing.

Natasha chuckled at my reaction gripping my waist tighter as she continued rocking her hips. I started whimpering trying to push her off me so i could move this along faster.

"patience котенок" Natasha purred pushing me harder into the door causing me to grunt. [kitten]

"b-but i want you to fuck me... want you to bend me over your desk.." I whined tugging at her hair.

Natasha groaned coming up to meet my gaze. Her pupils had dilated an extreme amount, they were full of lust and desire as she roughly pulled me off the door.

"you want to bend over my desk huh? you wanna be my little slut and let me fuck you my office" Natasha husked shoving me into her desk before swiping everything off of it. Leaving a pile of paper and stationary on the floor.

"uh huh, yes.. please fuck me on your office. i'm your little slut" I took it upon myself to spread my legs and bend over her desk.

Natasha's hand immediately ran down the curve of my back before she laid a firm slap to my ass. I yelped gripping the edge of her desk.

"such a good girl, i thought you wanted to be punished?" Natasha smirked, i turned to see her gaze on my body as she roughly groped at my ass.

I reached out to palm at her crotch causing her to grunt as i'm sure the harness rubbed against her clit. Natasha met my gaze as i bit my lip looking up at her submissively.

"do it again" Natasha demanded, i didn't need to be told twice as i palmed even rougher feeling the large strap beneath her pants.

"fuck, get on your knees" Natasha demanded again this time quite out of breath, i thought this time i'd disobey. So i kept palming at her cock not moving from my position atop her desk.

"i said. get. on. your. knees. slut" Natasha spat grabbing my hair and forcefully pulling me to my knees. I gasped as she pulled my hair back so i was looking up at her.

"you really did want to act up huh?" I nodded as i kept my jaw slack for Natasha to do with what she pleased. "you're going to suck my cock, and if you do a good job maybe i'll fuck you against my desk" I hummed as Natasha slowly moved her other hand to my mouth inserting three fingers into my mouth.

I gagged a little as she thrusted them deep into my throat. Natasha chuckled pulling her wet fingers out of my mouth immediately sucking on them herself.

"get my cock out" Natasha demanded, i scrambled forward slightly unbuttoming Natasha's pants and frantically pulling them down. The large fake cock sprung free causing me to gasp as i eyed it whilst simultaneously helping Natasha out of her pants.

Once Natasha's pants had been discarded i was just ogling the appendage. I reached out to grip the lengthy piece causing Natasha to let out a low moan.

I looked up slightly confused as she started caressing my hair. "double ended" She clarified and my eyes widened at the information. "you gonna make me feel good baby?" Natasha purred as she scratched at my scalp.

I just nodded looking back at the fake cock as i slowly started jerking it off. I was about to attach my mouth to the tip when Natasha pulled my hair back.

"i need an answer slut" I gasped reaching out my other hand to hold Natasha's thigh.

"yes, yes i'm going to make you feel good" I spoke pathetically.

"good, one last thing" Natasha moved to crouch in front of me causing me to whine before she was leaning into me pulling my skirt up to my waist. "pop that ass out for me princess" I shuffled a little spreading my legs and arching my back so my ass poked out an excessive amount.

"perfect" Natasha purred slapping my ass before standing back up. "get to work baby girl" Natasha commanded stroking at my hair as i leaned in.

•••

y'all i love teasing you, but this time it was just getting too long. next chapter is very smutty. alsooooo do you guys think i should give y/n a mummy kink? i have an idea of how to implement it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.5K 38
James Richardson, Earl of Winchester, has returned home to London, after seven years of sailing as a privateer. His travels have been cut short by th...
10.4K 167 15
Lydia is Jenna Ortega's agent and she's fed up with her failing to turn up to meetings and auditions after partying all night. When Lydia confronts J...
6.9K 154 18
At her job as an art teacher for people who choose to take art class as a hobby Paris fournier meets a famous actor. Read on for more... (Elizabeth...
400K 10.8K 46
Just graduated from Harvard with a master's degree in psychology, Y/N looks for a job and finds it in a not-so-expected way at Romanoff's company, th...