Wife is Fierce, Don't Mess Wi...

By ForAMillennium_

Once Gu Lalisa, she was fortunate enough to be born in the "best" family, ended up having a miserable and unj... More

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑿
𝑮𝒖 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 (𝟏)
𝑮𝒖 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 (𝟐)
𝑮𝒖 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 (𝟑)
𝑮𝒖 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 (𝟒)
𝑮𝒖 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒖 𝒀𝒆𝒋𝒊
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟏)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟐)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟑)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟒)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟓)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟔)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟕)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟖)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟗)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟏𝟎)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟏𝟏)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟏𝟐)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟏𝟑)

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰

1.1K 16 2
By ForAMillennium_

As they walked over, he said, “I can rest assured handing my daughter to you.”

As he spoke, he side-eyed Lisa and rolled his eyes.

Lisa was speechless.

It looked as if some kind of evil deal was struck between Gu Hong and Jungkook.

However, it was evident that she was the one being rejected.

Lisa couldn’t wrap her head around this.

Jungkook had a satisfied smile. Even until night, when they were about to sleep, Lisa still couldn’t figure out what Jungkook had said.

Her dad agreed to the marriage.

Because she was at home, even if Lisa and Jungkook were officially married, they slept in separate rooms to prevent drawing any more ire.

Jungkook slept in Seokjin’s room since he didn’t return to the room was temporarily lent to Jungkook.

In the past, he would stay at the hotel whenever he came over.

Lisa couldn’t sleep, so she wanted to sneak over.

Lisa opened her door deep into the night, but Gu Hong, who was pouring a cup of water in the living room, caught her.

The room’s soundproofing was done too well. She couldn’t escape even if she wanted to.

Looking at Lisa’s suspicious demeanour in her pyjamas, Gu Hong asked with a straight face, already knowing what the answer was. “Why are you up in the middle of the night?”

Lisa laughed sheepishly. “Dad, you haven’t slept? I woke up to go to the toilet.”

What a lame excuse.

There was no need to ask if Gu Hong believed her. Even she didn’t believe in her own words.

Her family was all evident that she doesn’t wake up in the middle of the night.

Gu Hong didn’t go back immediately after getting water, instead of shooting two looks at her. “Daughters are not meant to be kept, hmph!”

Lisa laughed sheepishly, an answer to Gu Hong’s words.

“I can’t control you, but you are about to wed, can’t you be a little more careful? Furthermore, you’re marrying a royal family. Don’t… disgrace the royal family.”

“Dad, you are still worried about me, so how will I disgrace them! I don’t need to show my face there.”

She only found out afterwards as well. Although Jungkook was a prince and was his consort, his identity was not public. The media didn’t dare release information about him, so Lisa didn’t need to worry about her face being plastered over the newspaper to do something disgraceful.

Matters of the Penalan royalty had always been handled together by the Morian family. They were the representatives of Penalan’s royal family.

So what Lisa was worried about wouldn’t happen.

No one would comment about her identity as well.

Furthermore, it wasn’t like she had nothing to show?

She was someone who brought honour to her country.

Which added value for her!

“I can’t win you. Just take note.”

Gu Hong probably felt vexed and was about to bring the water back into his room.

Seeing that he was about to leave, Lisa quickly asked, “Dad, what did you talk to the chief instructor in the afternoon?”

Gu Hong smiled secretively. “Take a guess.”

As he spoke, he pushed his door open.

But before he entered, as if recalling something, he pointed at Lisa. “Go back to your room.”

“….Oh.”

She had no choice but to return to her room.

With Gu Hong catching her red-handed, it wouldn’t do for her to seek Jungkook to still seek Jungkook out. She laid on her bed, filled with muddled thoughts, before falling asleep.

When she woke up, she didn’t get much chance to ask Jungkook about it because he refused to say. Two days later, he left.

Of course, this trip was not in vain.

To ask for her hand, he brought gifts that Qi Yuefeng felt too shocked to accept.

A Rolls-Royce luxury car and property at the capital.

One under Qi Yuefeng’s name and the other under Gu Hong’s.

Jungkook had already mentioned long ago that what was his was Lisa’s as well.

Moreover, Lisa had a villa downtown as well.

The price of that estate could make people faint.

They handed over the things to Qi Yuefeng on the day of his departure. Qi Yuefeng’s house itself came with a garage.

When Qi Yuefeng saw the extra Rolls-Royce that day, she thought someone had parked it there.

She didn’t recognise the car plate, just that its appearance was cool. Many car owners were taking photos of that car.

“Damn, the newest model of Rolls-Royce…”

“Moon X-890! Hell, this is crazy impressive!”

“This car would cost about a hundred million, right?”

“Who’s so rich!”

Even if they were in the city center, cars worth hundreds of millions were still eye-catching.

Qi Yuefeng felt weirder the more she heard.

Until someone came to her to say that the car was for her husband, she was still stunned. “It cost hundreds of millions to bring it in! I have never seen how many hundreds of millions it would be and this was gifted to your father.”

“It’s that expensive?”

Lisa was a little surprised.

She knew that Jungkook was generous, but she never thought it would be this scary.

She managed to accept his ways because she was getting married to him, but her parents would not accept it.

“Quickly send it back.”

“Send it back?”

Lisa was troubled. “Mom, aren’t you scared that the chief instructor would think both of you are disagreeing with the marriage if ever you sent this back? How about the two of you talk to him about it?”

How was Lisa supposed to talk to him about this?

“This child.”

Qi Yuefeng could feel her soul leaving in shock.

She quickly called Gu Hong.

On Lisa’s cell phone, she suddenly received a message from a person who she hadn’t contacted in a long time.

It was the class monitor from her third year in high school, Nancy. It had been a long time since they met, so long that Lisa had almost forgotten about this person’s existence.

{ Zhong Nancy: Gu Lalisa, I heard that you are back at the capital? Someone saw you at Dayi City recently. Now that most of us have graduated, I’m going to organize a class gathering. Come along. Some of them are going to try out new things while others are going overseas so you can treat this as a final gathering. }

Seeing the message, Lisa fell silent and complicated feelings welled up.

She didn’t have many memories with this bunch of classmates because there wasn’t much interaction between them.

But they have never treated her poorly as well.

They just weren’t the kind of people she would continue keeping in contact with.

But Nancy helped her a little when she joined the army, so there was no harm going for his sake.

She was not the same from the past.

Thinking about that, Lisa replied.

{ —- Sure, where will the meeting be? }

{ Zhong Nancy: You’re back? Oh my gosh, I thought that this number was no longer in use. It’s good that you’re coming. The place is Gu Yu Hotel, Room 302. It will be this Saturday at noon. Come earlier. Noon is the time we start eating. }

Gu Yu Hotel was the only five-star hotel in the city. She had been there quite a few times with the chief instructor.

It was quite an expensive place, so to have organized the gathering at this place meant that this gathering was quite significant.

Usually, for such student gatherings, the people would split the cost. It couldn’t be that someone offered to pay for everyone, right?

Else, it wouldn’t be called a student gathering. She replied, once again.

{ —- How much do I need to pay you? E-transfer you? }

{ Zhong Nancy: No need. Someone’s paying for it entirely, so you don’t have to pay. }

That line stunned Lisa.

She then chuckled softly. Sure, she would just go and take a look.

Saturday was two days later. Lisa’s house was not far from Guyu Hotel, but it would take her over ten minutes to walk there. Under the sweltering heat, the ten minutes would make her sweat a lot. Lisa raised her head and asked, “Mom, is anyone using Dad’s car on Saturday? I am going to drive to a student gathering.”

Gu Hong had a personal car, a BMW, which cost around three hundred thousand. When they bought it from a client with good ties, it was only approximately a hundred thousand.

Or Gu Hong wouldn’t buy such a car.

“If you were to drive that, what will your Dad drive on Saturday when he brings us out?”

Qi Yuefeng was troubled. “You’re going for a student gathering? We are also going out to your dad’s former classmate. If there’s no choice, you can take the bus.”

“…Isn’t there still Dad’s Rolls-Royce?”

Lisa couldn’t help but laugh when she said that.

She was intentionally teasing Qi Yuefeng.

Qi Yuefeng rolled her eyes. “If we were to drive that there, we won’t even make it back. We will send you there.”

Lisa nodded. “That works too.”

She asked curiously, “Where is your gathering at?”

“It’s far, all the way at North City. We are not sure what time we will be coming back, most probably on the second day. Make yourself some food at home.”

Gu Xiaoxi interrupted from the side. “Who will I be going with then?”

Qi Yuefeng cupped Gu Xiaoxi’s tiny face and smiled. “Of course you will be going with us. I’m worried your Sister Lisa will starve you since she cannot cook.”

Lisa was speechless.

Who was her biological daughter!!

After discussion, Qi Yuefeng was still worried. “Lisa, we can’t accept the car. How about your dad talk to Jungkook to return it?”

“Mom, it’s not in my place to say. These are things you feel are expensive, but in the chief instructor’s eyes, maybe they are the same as any random watch that he wears. He doesn’t feel much for it. I don’t know what he will think if they returned it to him.”

Lisa and Jungkook have been married for two years after all. Some principles would surely change.

The dowry that Qi Yuefeng was shocked about was normal in Jungkook eyes.

This was the difference in values between the different classes.

Upon hearing what Lisa had to say, Qi Yuefeng called off that idea.

“Mom, if you really cannot stand it, you can just leave it there and not drive it.”

Since someone was in charge of maintenance fees.

Seeing Lisa’s cheeky smile, Qi Yuefeng rolled her eyes once again before instructing, “You’re already getting married. Take note of your image.”

Image… These two days, the thing people reminded her most was to take note of her image.

Saturday, everyone was done packing.

Gu Hong took the chance of his rare vacation to bring Gu Xiaoxi and Qi Yuefeng to participate in his own students’ gathering at North City.

Lisa couldn’t go with them as she had her own students’ gathering to attend.

When it was about eleven in the morning, Gu Hong sent Lisa to Gu Yu Hotel.

When she alighted, Qi Yuefeng instructed once again, “ Go back earlier and look after the car…”

‘The car is too expensive, someone will steal it’ was what Qi Yuefeng’s eyes were telling her.

Lisa was speechless. “It is not that easy to steal that kind of car. Don’t worry, we will be able to find it. Mom, I will be going in.”

“Okay, let’s go hubby.”

Qi Yuefeng and her family waved to Lisa as they left.

Lisa was wearing a black summer-style off-shoulder batwing top paired with black shorts.

Nowadays, she seldom shopped for her clothes. All these were tailor-made by Jungkook’s designers.

A lot of clothes were sent to her each year so there was no point shopping for herself.

She wore heeled sandals which accentuated her long slender legs.

Her hairstyle was just nice as well.

Lisa also wore rose red lipstick which was rare for her. As a woman who had been in the army for so long, it was still reasonable for her to dress up on suitable occasions.

Her appearance was that of youthful beauty. The only thing she lacked was probably flowing long hair. Who would connect such a Lisa to the sharpshooter who claimed the championship at an international competition?

A stunning beauty was an apt description of Lisa. Her pale skin was eye-catching no matter where she went.

Her aura of indifference caught the people’s eyes as usual. The moment she got down from the car, many people turned to look at her.

Unlike the other time when she came, her appearance now stood out a lot more than her army uniform.

She carried a pearl white purse to put her cell phone in it.

After confirming the address, she made her way into the hotel.

At the entrance of the hotel, there was even a signboard.

Indicating the student gathering’s location.

Lisa followed the directions.

Since she stayed considerably nearer than the rest, she should be one of the earlier ones.

Lisa saw the private room which had its door half open. From within came soft sounds of people chatting. A peek inside showed a room as big as the lobby and there were already a few people inside.

One of the girls had long wavy hair and an aura of a goddess. Her silhouette alone was enough to intoxicate people.

Lisa pushed the door open lightly. “H… Hello.”

She was still not used to greeting.

The first girl who heard her voice turned around. Upon seeing Lisa, she appeared to be shocked.

Lisa recognized the girl as well. She was the class monitor, Nancy.

Nancy did not look rather bad back then and had good results.

From hearsay, her family background was not bad. Hence, she was probably the definition of an ideal woman (beautiful, pale skin, and rich).

These few years of settling down made Nancy more elegant and graceful.

She was confident in herself. The white top paired with a half see-through long dress made her stand out from the rest.

However, her startle showed that she didn’t register that this was Lisa.

Nancy had once seen Lisa change appearance after her three-month training and Lisa back then still appeared youthful.

The Lisa now was a big beauty that attracted the attention of many people. Nancy’s memory door unlocked, and she called out, “Gu Lalisa!”

“Gu Lalisa?!”

“What the heck, she isn’t, right?”

Oof!

Her male classmates – men now – who stood at the side could not believe it when they heard Nancy’s words.

Shell shocked!

A male classmate even exaggeratedly spat the water he was drinking back into the cup.

And a blurrier student asked, “We had a Gu Lalisa in our class?”

After saying that, another guy slapped his shoulder, making eyes at him as he whispered, “She’s one of those unpopular girls from our class back then. The one who had pale skin and was plump…”

Hearing that, a cold smirk danced along Lisa’s lips.

She didn’t mind it.

Back then she was like a speck of dust in a desert, not even a little eye-catching.

No one took note of her so it was normal if there were classmates who couldn’t remember her.

Just like how she didn’t remember some of her classmates.

Because she never placed them in her heart.

Nancy kicked the male classmate who said he didn’t know of Lisa. She sent a warning glare his way.

She then turned to Lisa with a radiant smile. Walking over, her hands looped over Lisa’s shoulders like they were close to one another. “I thought you would be coming later. After seeing you back then, it has been three years, right? You became pretty, such a huge difference.”

Nancy was complimenting Lisa from the bottom of her heart.

But her intimate gesture made Lisa uncomfortable, feeling that she was acting too chummy.

But in front of so many people, Lisa wouldn’t embarrass her.

“Come over. Let me introduce you to our old classmates.”

Nancy pointed at the guys. “Yang Fan, Huang Zhongliang, Tan Yijun, Yang Han. They are doing a business together and have achieved a small success with it. They are all big bosses of their own. They sponsored this students’ gathering.”

Nancy specially introduced them to Lisa.

The few guys were originally putting on airs but seeing how pretty Lisa was, their eyes shone.

They waved their hands humbly. “We don’t dare. We are humbled to be helping.”

“We just opened a company. It’s still at its establishment stages, not enough to call ourselves big bosses.”

“That’s right!”

The one who was the most eye-catching amongst them was the guy called Yang Han.

Compared to the other three, Yang Han felt more poised and gentlemanly.

Yang Han used to be the most handsome person in the class, no wonder Lisa had some impression of him!

Back in those days, Lisa remembered that girls from the other classes would come to visit him, showing how popular he was.

Yang Han had eyes like peach blossoms, tender-looking eyes which could enrapture people. These eyes were focused on Lisa. He stretched out his hand as if seriously introducing himself. “Gu Lalisa, it’s nice to meet you. I’m Yang Han.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.2K 150
The once rich girl Lee Lalisa lost her mother when she was born. She was then dumped overseas by her own father when she was little to her own device...
351K 15.4K 166
Naruto has always had video games to fall back on growing up while the rest of the village pretty much treated him like garbage. What happens when Na...
1.9K 59 21
There was a big news in City A recently. The daughter raised by Haomen Lu's family for eighteen years was not his own. The real daughter returned to...
188K 6.8K 59
Izuku was like any other child his age. Excited about the quirk that will make them a hero. As his quirk came in his friends and peers began feeling...