First Love. Last Love

By hilloowww

[UNDER EDITING] Celestine Harper Vanille, a girl who loves the man named Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos, Jr. Sh... More

note
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 -
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Special Chapter

797 26 3
By hilloowww

"Hey, beautiful. Are you alone?" A guy approached Tine.

Celestine is in her 40s. Kahit na she's 40 plus, she maintained her sexy body. Same as Bong.

He saw it and said, "Back off, dude! She's not alone!" and pushed the guy.

"Maaaaaaa! Why are you here? Does dad knows that you're here? Lagot ka kay pops!" A man in his 20s said.

"No, love. He doesn't know." Celestine said, and she tried to get up but she lost her balance.

"Ay, nako, mommy! Parehas tayong patay nito kay daddy!" He said as he helps her get her balance.

"Dudeeeee– wow. You got yourself a mommy!" Siglang sabi ng kaibigan ng binata.

"Are you kidding me?!" Iritang sabi niya at akmang susuntukin ang kaniyang kaibigan.

"Enrique!" Celestine half shouted and he stopped.

"Stop. It's fine." Celestine stopped her son from punching his friend.

His friend saw Celestine, he was shocked and out of words.

"T-tita--" Gulat na sabi ng kaibigan ni Enrique.

Enrique hissed and they left.

He guided his mom and help her get in the car.

"Ma, what are you doing sa bar?" Enrique asked her when he got in and started driving.

"Eh ikaw? What are you doing sa bar?" She asked him back while looking at the window.

"Mom, naman! Answer me first po. Then i'll asnwer you."  He said while looking at the road.

They're both drunk. But Enrique's alcohol tolerance is higher than Celestine.

"Fine." Celestine said and sighed.

"Is it dad? What happened, Ma?" Enrique asked.

Mama's boy si Enrique. He's always at his moms side. Enrique is a grown up man. He's now 22 years old. Maaga siyang nag mature.

Celestine shook her head.

"Work. It's about work, love. Don't worry." She tries to make an excuse but her son knows her well.

He look at her mom and nod.

Kahit na he knows that it's not about work.

"You. What are you doing sa bar?" Celestine look at her son.

"With friends, Ma. You saw Josh kanina. The guy na nag sabi na i found a mommy. Which is true. I found you there." He said at sinulyapan ng tingin ang kanyang ina.

"Pano nalang,Ma, kung wala ako dun kanina. Edi napagsamantalahan ka na nung lalaking lumapit sayo." Seryosong sabi ni Enrique na nagulat si Celestine.

"Ako? Me? Hindi ako sasama no!" Celestine.

"Haha. Dad knows na umalis ako. Eh ikaw, Mom. Does he knowsss?? Haha" Enrique jokingly said and laughed.

Natahimik si Celestine at hindi na sinagot ang kanyang anak.

Enrique sighed.

"Mom. It's fine. I'm here and will always be here for you." Enrique said as he held his moms hand.

~~~~

1 o'clock in the morning when they got home.

Enrique is holding his moms hand and they're walking towards the front door.

As expected, Bong is there. Waiting for them. Especially his wife, Celestine.

"Hi, Dad." Enrique greeted his dad when they got in. He's still holding his moms hand.

Celestine on the other hand, she's not moving.

"Mommmyyyyy!!" Her 17 year old daughter hugged her.

Celestine hugged back.

She can see from her peripheral view that Bong is staring at her.

"Why are you awake pa? It's 1 na o." Celestine said and left their hug.

"Waiting for you, Momma. I need to tell you some chikas from school and..." She said and look at her Dad and Kuya.

Enrique and Bong also looked at her.

"Basta, Mommy. You know na." She added and giggled.

Celestine smiled at her daughter.

"Ah, Mommy. Kuya's sleeping na, nasa room ko. Since wala ka kaya andon siya. We're waiting for you. Kaso nga lang, nakatulog na siya kakahintay. Hehe" Francine said and her mom caressed her hair.

"To my office." Seryosong sabi ni Bong na ikinagulat ng mag-iina niya.

"Mommy, sleep ka sa room ko po ah. Tatlo tayo ni Kuya Carl." Francine Celestine said and Celestine nodded.

Agad na umakyat si Francine sa kaniyang kwarto. Hindi ito nag paalam sa kaniyang ama.

"Francine." Pag tawag ni Celestine.

Nilingon siya nito at sinabing, "Po?"

Celestine tilted her head at Bong's direction.

Francine knows what her moms talking about, so she obliged.

She went down again and kissed her dad on his cheeks and said,"Goodmornight, Dad." and she went to her room.

Enrique did the same and hugged her Mom tight.

He whispered, "Ma, my room is always open for you. Don't sleep sa room ni Little Tine. Sa room ko nalang, let's have some midnight snacks. Hihihi"

It made Celestine chuckle.

Her children are sweet. So sweet. Like her. Nung bata pa yung mga anak nila, laging na kay Bong. But when they grew up, lagi na silang naka dikit Tine.

They withdrew from their hug, Enrique look at his Mom for the last time.

He said, "I love you,Momma." and went to his room.

Bong on the other hand, he got jealous. When the twins turned 10, they got really close to Tine and the boys doesn't have any time to bond with their Dad.

But, don't worry. They're fine na, they bond with their Dad.

Bong walked towards his office and Celestine followed him.

When Bong got in, he sat on his swivel chair.

Tine closed the door and Bong spoke.

"Where were you? Why are you not answering my calls? Do you have any idea kung gaano ako ka-worried sayo? I called the Resto and they said na 7 ka pa umalis! And anong oras na. It's 1 am!" Bong said as he looks at his wife's eyes.

Celestine's Mind 'I get Deja vu. This also happened when i was pregnant sa twins.'

"Love. Are you still mad at me? I'm sorry for what i did. I'm really sorry, wife. Sorry din dahil napagtaasan kita ng boses." Bong calmly said and walked towards his wife.

Celestine is little bit tipsy. Nag bl-blur na rin ang paningin niya dahil sa sobrang lasing.

Kahit na lasing siya, she tries to act like she is not drunk and she's .

Bong hugged her and he smelled that Tine smells like alcohol.

He decided not to ask her and let her cry on his shoulders.

"Cry, love. It's fine. I'm here. Always here for you. Cry all you want." Bong said and Tine hugged him tightly.

"I-im so-sorry, lo-love." Celestine said as she tries not to stutter.

Tine lost her 4th child. They lost their 4th child. Their baby number 4. The kids younger sibling.

Tine had a miscarriage due to stress. She was stress because of her work and dumagdag pa si Bong sa stress niya.

They tried it for the last time and they did it. Binigyan sila ng isa pang blessing. But sadly, nawala rin ito ng parang bula.

It's almost two months simula nung nangyari yun. Masakit parin sakanila. Especially kay Celestine. She was so happy to have a baby number 4. So so happy.

~~~~

Namumugto ang mga mata ni Celestine dahil sa kakaiyak.

"Morning, Mom." Bati ni Carlisle sa kanyang ina.

"Mom, do you want to have a date with me later?" Carlisle asked her as he sat on his chair.

Celestine smiled.

"Dayaaa moo! Mommy, can i join?" Francine said and kissed her Mom on her cheeks.

"Nah, nauna ako. Kaya ako muna. Mag pa-appointment ka muna." Carlisle answered her sister.

"It's me and Mom time muna, Franz." He added and his sister looked at him.

He gave her a serious look and Francine gave up.

"Fine. Tomorrow, Mommy. It's you and Me day. Okayy po?" Francine said and look at her Mom.

Celestine nodded as response.

"Ako sa susunod na araw, Ma." Pag-singit ni Enrique.

Bong sighed.

"Sorry, Dad. Kami muna. Haha." Carlisle said and laughed.

____

"Ma, wanna go sa Arcade? Kung saan tayo madalas kapag naglalayas ako? Hshs" Carlisle said and held his moms hand.

"Ikaw bahala, Anak. Wherever you want." Celestine answered.

"Mom, naman. It's me and you time. You choose. Whatever you choose is good with me.

1 hour and 30 minutes later....

Carlisle sighed.

Tine looked at her sons reflection sa mirror and she smiled.

They were at SM City Clark.

They are currently at a salon.

"Ms. Heart, irerebond ko na ang iyong buhok, Ms. Heart." The other beautician said.

"Okay, Ma'am. Tapos na po." The hairstylist said as she brush Carlisle's hair off.

Celestine laughed at her son's face.

Carlisle's frowning.

"Ano? Diba you said whatever i want? There, i decided to cut your hair." She said and laughed.

"Hay." Carlisle sighed.

"Haha." Tine laughed.

"Okay, Mom. Where next?" Carlisle asked.

Kahit na ayaw ni Carlisle na mag-pagupit, he decided to follow his moms decision.

He has long hair kasi, that's why Celestine wants to cut it.

"Pogi naman ng baby boy ko!" Celestine said as he carress her sons face.

Carlisle held is moms hand on his face and said, "Chill,Ma. Ako lang 'to, si Carlisle na pinaka pogi mong anak." and he smiled widely. Yung ngiti na nawawala yung mata niya. He's also chinito, like his dad.

"Hay, echosero! Mas pogi yung original no!" Tine said and walked.

"Hahaha! Maa, wait for meee!!" Carlisle and followed his mom.

____

"So this is where you went pregnant nung ka samin ni Kuya?" Carlisle asked his mom.

"Yes, love. Actually, same date as now." Tine said and look at her son.

Carlisle nodded.

"Carlisle." She called him.

He look at her and said, "Po? Why,Mom."

"Bakit wala ka pang girlfriend?" Celestine asked right away.

"M-ma. Anong tanong yan. Haha." Carlisle.

"Ma, me and Kuya has a standard. At yung standard na yon, sobrang taas. Mas mataas pa sa building ni Kuya Si." Carlisle seriously said as he look at his moms eyes.

"Why naman? Alot of girls are over heels sayo, sainyong dalawa ni Enrique." Celestine.

He stare at his mom and said,"They are not Celestine Harper Vanille-Marcos."

"Carlisle, i know that you and your kuya has a high standard. But please,anak. 'Wag pataasin, okay? Try dating, love. Hindi ka na bumabata." Celestine said and held is sons hand.

"Ma, other moms are galit sa mga anak nila because nasa relationship na sila. And here you are, wanting me and Enrique have a girl, to be in a relationship." Carlisle.

"Because. I want to see you happy, your dad and i won't be here evertime. Malay mo when you have kids na, we're dead na. Tapo–"

"Maa, ano sinasabi mo? Look at dad nga o, going strong. At his age nagkaroon ka pa ng baby diyan." Carlisle cutted his mom and pointed at her stomach.

Stomach na once were their baby number 4 were.

"Eh ano nangyari?" Celestine.

"Ma, try lang. Teka, wait. Hindi pa ba kami sapat na tatlo? I mean, kaming anim? Kuya Sand, Kuya Si, and Bunny?" Carlisle.

"Your kuya's has their own family na. I told you, hindi ka na bumabata. May mga pamangkin ka na. Or should i say, lolo Carlisle?" Celestine said and Carlisle got irritated.

"Maaa!"

Celestine laughed at her son's reaction.

"Basta, Mom. Once i found my Celestine, I'll let you meet her. Ikaw ang una makakakilala sakanya." Carlisle assured his mom.

"Dapat lang." Celestine.

_____

"Aba! Sino ka? Ano nakain mo, kuya, at nagiba na ata yung buhok mo?" Francine uttered when she saw her kuya's hair.

"Si mom. Siya nag pagup–"

"Wah! Kaninong anak ka? Ang pogi mo naman ata, Hijo?!" Bong and acted like he doesn't know him.

"Dad, ako lang 'to. Anak ni Celestine." Carlisle said and his siblings laughed.

"Really? Aba, kung hindi ako yung ama mo, wala kang ganyang ngiti at mata!" Bong acted like he was hurt.

"Mommy, o! Si Carlisle." Bong baby talked, and the kids shook their head because of what their dad did. It made  them embarrassed.

They're currently at the garden. Preparing for their family dinner.

"Hay nako, Ferdinand." Celestine said as she put the Roast Beef in Mushroom Sauce in the table.

"Hon, pinagtut–"

"Mommmyyyyy!" Bong was cutted by his grandchild.

Gavin hugged his Lola.

"My Gavgavv!" Tine said and carried Gavin.

"I miss you po, mommy!" Gavin said and planted kisses on Celestine's face.

"I missed you more, baby!" Celestine replied and kissed Gavin. It made Gavin giggle.

"How about daddy? Hmm? Gavy?" Bong stood up and tried to get Gavin from Tine's arms.

"Mee, daddy. Buhatin mo, dalii!!"

"Bahala ka, Vincent. Malaki ka na. Yung anak mo yung gusto kong buhatin, hindi ikaw." Bong said and turned his back at his son.

All of them laughed.

"Hey,Mom." Simon greeted Tine.

"Hello." She replied and smiled at Simon.

"I miss you!" Simon and hugged her.

"A-ahhh, titoo! I'm still here po." Gavin.

"Ay, sorry sorry, baby. hehe." Simon said and carried Gavin.

"You three look like a family talaga!" Vinny uttered and his dad glared at him.

"Sorry. HAHAHA" Vinny, napalo naman siya sa braso ng asawa niya.

"Kung ano-ano pinagsasabi mo diyan, Vincente!" Claire said, at kinuha si Gavin kay Simon.

"Tita-lolaa!" A toddler girl shouted and went to Tine.

"Tricia, bakit lolaa?!" Inis na sabi ni Celestine kay Tricia, kapatid niya.

"Carry poo." Alexis pouted and open her arms.

"In on condition, baby." Celestine.

"What is it po?" The baby girl asked Celestine.

"Don't call mommy 'Lola' again. Okay? Is that clear?" Celestine.

And the kid nodded.

"Yess po, i promise. Not again, mommy. Hehe." Alexis said and Tine carried her.

"Don't tell me you're like your cousin din, Alexis?" Bong.

"No, daddy. I'm not. I'm your baby kaya." Alexis said and reached for Bongbong's arms.

Tine gave Alexis to Bong and she planted kisses on his face.

"Okay, kain na. I'm hungry na." Carlisle.

"Ahhh! Sino kaa?" Tricia acted like she doesn't her nephew.

Gosh, pogi si Carlisle when he has this long-hair style. But, he's more handsome kapag clean cut ang hairstyle niya.

"Hayst." Carlisle sighed.

Akmang mag-sasalita si Sandro pero nagsalita agad si Carlisle.

"I'm Carlisle Marcos. Ang pinaka poging anak ni Celestine."

"Kaya stop teasing meee naaa! Regards to my parents for having me. For giving me these genes!" He added, and raised his hands like a kid.

"Sunod ka sakin, ako una, Carl." Enrique said and tapped his brothers shoulder, and sat on his chair.

Nawala yung ngiti ni Carlisle.

"Come on, Ladies and Gents. Let's eat na." Celestine.

~~~~

A

fter the dinner, they all went to their respective rooms.

Sandro and Vinny has their own family na. Simon is still single.

Sandro and Tricia have two children.  — Alexis and Tristan.

While Vinny and Claire have one child — Gavin.

Meanwhile, Simon have four babies. Or should i say four companies.

"Love." Bong called Celestine.

She's drying her hair. She just finished taking a shower. Bong's laying down on their bed, waiting for her to finish.

"Hmm?" Celestine.

"Are you happy?" He asked.

"Yes. Super. Sobra pa sa sobra." Celestine.

Bong stood up, went to her and gave her a back hug.

"I'm sorry for what happened kay baby Luke." Bong.

Luke, that's the name of their baby number 4. It's a boy.

"No, love. Don't be sorry. It's fine, maybe Luke is not for us." Celestine.

Celestine faced Bong and gave him a peck.

"It's not your fault, hon. It's no one's fault." She said as she cupped Bong's face.

"I love you, Mrs. Marcos." Bong said and kissed her.

If Stephen Strange said, "I love you in every universe." well me,
I love you in every book, Celestine.

Every book that this crazy kid (the writer^^) makes.

-Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos, Jr.

_

________________________________________

Hiii, this is the writer of this story.

I just wanna say, thank you for reading my story. And, sorry kasi i can't make a Book 2. Some of you guys are requesting for book 2, but i decided to give you guys a Special Chapter nalang. Since magiging busy ako sa school dahil face-to-face classes na. I'll try to make a story pa.

And sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings.^^

This chapter contains their life after 17 years. Kahit na there are consequences in life, the chose to be together pa rin. Kahit na galit si Tine minsan kay Bong. haha.

This story is supposed to be ours lang — me, my sister, and my cousin. I made it for fun and out of boredom. And i decided to publish it, but i didn't expect that you guys will read this.

Kahit na you guys are silent readers (some of you) thank you for reading my story and thank you for supporting me.

Have a good night!!

-E

THIS IS PURELY FICTIONAL. ALL OF THE CHARACTERS, EVENTS, PLACES AND OTHER THINGS INSIDE THIS STORY IS FROM THE WRITERS/AUTHORS IMAGINATION.

It's not real, kathang isip lamang. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 950 46
she's a cardiothoracic surgeon while he's from a rich politician family. What will happen if their worlds collided? is he way out of her league or is...
7.7K 252 17
Maria Irene Celestina Marcos, the youngest daughter of President Ferdinand Marcos is in a secret relationship with Engineer Leandro Silayan. How wil...
1K 50 8
Hoping for her father to come back home, Leni decided that it's best for her to start working in a rich family's home. Not expecting her future to be...