Sexual Exploration

By Haydenpumpkinchan

"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

28

2.9K 175 49
By Haydenpumpkinchan

It was the second time Yoongi was comforting Namjoon, who was just in his shirt and underwear again. But this time it was much worse. Yoongi could smell the blood and knew his shirt was stained now.

It was a few minutes before Namjoon pulled back, breathing deeply to compose himself.

Yoongi placed his hands on the student's shoulders, trying to get Namjoon to look him in the eyes. "Namjoon, listen to me, I know you went through something horrible, but things will only get worse from here on out if I can't take my pills. Where are they?"

Namjoon sniffed, and then winced in pain. "I threw them out."

Yoongi froze. "You...what?"

"Taehyung took them from your desk last week and then I kept them, then I got pissed at you and I threw them in the garbage." Namjoon whimpered, staring at the ground.

Yoongi couldn't think.

He could get a refill for almost a full month, and his student had tossed the remaining batch in the garbage. 

"I'm sorry, I thought you could get a refill." Namjoon mumbled.

Yoongi wanted to strangle him, but Agust already did that.

"It's fine." He forced himself to say.

Namjoon looked at him worriedly. "It is?"

"No, it's all gone to hell." Yoongi snapped.

Namjoon nodded and looked at the blood smeared floor. He raised a hand to his nose and touched it gingerly. He hissed in pain.

"Come on, let's get you to the nurse." Yoongi sighed, standing up and helped his student get his jeans back on. He removed the gag and set it back on his desk.

"But, what about-"

"There's nothing we can do about anything else right now. All we can fix for now is your face, so let's just focus on that." Yoongi wrapped his arm around his student's shoulders, guiding him down the hallway and to the nurse.

"Tripped and fell in gym class." Yoongi explained to the nurse.

Namjoon was laid down on a cot, a bunch of tissues pressed to his nose. He listened to the nurse and Yoongi talk, but he couldn't fully make out what they were saying.

He rolled onto his side, staring out the window at the trees and birds outside.

He tried not to think about what happened, but every time he closed his eyes, he saw Agust hovering over him, smirking.

It was only after he received some pain killers from the nurses that he was finally able to fall asleep into a nightmare.

-

Yoongi cursed at his situation, pacing in his classroom.

He had cleaned up the blood from the floor, but his shirt was still ruined. He would have to drive home and toss it out.

But more pressingly, he had no idea what to do about Agust, or any of his other personalities. Agust was the most dangerous, especially with his affixation with Namjoon. It was a pure miracle Yoongi had been able to take control again, just in time. But every day without his medication was a day the voices grew stronger, and he wasn't so sure he would be able to stop it in time next time.

His other personalities weren't too bad, he rather liked most of them. But he still didn't like it when any of them took over. It was his life after all, not theirs. He hated when he came back to reality and found out how much time had passed. He had to try and get information on what had happened while he was out without acting too weird. That was why he used notes on his phone, for his personalities to tell him what they had done while Yoongi was gone.

Agust never wrote notes. But Yoongi knew exactly what the man would do if he was free, and he didn't want to read that anyways.

Yoongi bit his lips, slightly panicking. Now Namjoon knew Yoongi had Dissociative Identity Disorder, and Taehyung did as well. Taehyung had never been able to meet a personality, because Yoongi was careful with his medication, but the boy never gave up. Now two students knew, and one had been attacked. The other students had an idea that something was going on as well.

That was exactly why Yoongi had been trying to keep things a secret. Everything had gone to hell without his pills.

"Dammit!" Yoongi suddenly shouted, furious at Taehyung for stealing his medication.
He dug out his phone and dialed his former assistant.

"Hello?" Taehyung asked timidly, still not over Yoongi's meltdown in class earlier.
"My place. Now." Yoongi growled before hanging up. 

He took deep breaths, trying to calm down. Anger was exactly what Agust wanted. It was the easiest way to get him to take over. That, or Namjoon.

Yoongi took a moment to compose himself, before grabbing his car keys and briefcase. He locked the door behind him and walked to the parking lot.

As he started his car, he tried to come up with a plan- a way to fix all this.

By time he had arrived home, he had come up with nothing.

-

Taehyung was already waiting on Yoongi's couch when the man stepped inside.

He leaped to his feet. "Yoongs! What's up? Are you alright?" He hurried forward but stopped short when he saw the blood on the teacher's shirt. His eyes widened. "Holy shit, what happened?"

Yoongi glared at him. He dropped his keys and case and surged forward, grabbing Taehyung's shirt and slamming him against the nearest wall.

'Why the fuck did you steal my pills?! Don't you have any idea have what you've done?!"

Taehyung winced. "I-I...who told you?"

Yoongi slammed him again. "God! Were you really that desperate for your stupid research paper that you would actually commit a crime?"

"I-I'm s-sorry." Taehyung stuttered, tears gathering in his eyes. "I really meant to give them back! I just wanted to look up the name of them, but I showed them to Namjoon, and he took them, and he said he would give them back!"

Yoongi sighed deeply, bowing his head. He released the boy. "He threw them away, and I can't get a refill for a few weeks."

"What?" Taehyung was flooded with guilt. "Fuck. Yoongi, I'm so sorry!"

Yoongi turned away and took a seat on the couch, his head in his hands. "How much do you know?"

Taehyung tentatively took a seat on the leather chair. "Not much, really. I've just noticed behavioral changes, but I haven't met anyone."

"Agust showed himself today." Yoongi said into his hands. 

Taehyung gasped. "What? Really? Why? How? To who?"

"Namjoon."

"Again? Wow, he really likes him." Taehyung pouted. "Lucky, I've been trying to meet him for months."

Yoongi raised his head and glared at him. "Are you fucking stupid?! Agust is a dangerous man! Where do you think this blood came from?!"

Taehyung was shocked. "I- oh my God, I'm so sorry Yoongi." He didn’t know what to say and instead looked to the floor, ashamed. "Is Namjoon alright?"

"He's fine now. But Agust tried to rape him and gave him a bloody nose. I just barely came back in time." Yoongi mumbled, staring at his carpet.

"Fuck, this is all my fault!" Taehyung jumped to his feet. "Shit, shit! I'm so sorry Yoongi, I wasn't thinking."

"No, you really weren't." Yoongi agreed. He laid down and closed his eyes. "Get out of my house before I do another thing I'll regret today."

Taehyung quickly obliged, hurrying out the door. He climbed into his car and pulled out his phone. He dialed Namjoon, but the student didn't pick up. He texted him instead.

Taehyung: Hey, can we talk?

He waited a few moments, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel, lost in thought.

He didn't expect Namjoon to reply to him, so when his phone got a message back, he was surprised.

Namjoon: where?

Taehyung: text me your address.

-

Taehyung pulled up to the student's house twenty minutes later.

He got out and knocked on the door, anxiously waiting for it to open.

When it did, Namjoon stood there, looking at him with a dull expression. "What?" He asked.

"Can I come in?" Taehyung asked.

"No. What did you want to talk about?" Namjoon asked, blocking his way.

"Yoongi told me what happened." Taehyung confessed and he saw how Namjoon tensed.

He looked over his shoulder before stepping aside and hold the door open. "Get in." 

Taehyung hurried across the threshold, standing in living room awkwardly.

"My room." Namjoon mumbled, leading the way up the stairs.

Taehyung followed. 

Namjoon led him to his bedroom, shutting the door behind them. He laid down on his bed, burying his face in his pillow. Taehyung took a seat at the desk and faced the student.

"I'm so sorry!" Taehyung blurted out. "I shouldn't have stolen Yoongi's pills. I had no idea Agust was like that! I would never had messed with all this if I had known this would happen!"

Namjoon just sighed. 

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked hesitantly. "Or is that a stupid question?"

Namjoon rolled over to face him. "It's fine, I'm the one who said we should keep them and then I threw them away." 

Taehyung gasped. "No! It's not your fault this happened! Don't blame yourself!"

"I provoked him." Namjoon argued coldly. "Yoongi tried to warn me but I was so frustrated at him that I didn't listen, and I triggered Agust to come out."

"Still, what happened to you was not your fault." Taehyung insisted firmly. "Or Yoongi's. Agust is just a bad man, but in a month, he'll be gone again."

"No, he won't." Namjoon snorted. "He'll just be suppressed again."

Taehyung didn't have a reply.

"There's just one thing I don't understand." Namjoon mumbled a moment later.

"What's that?" Taehyung cocked his head.

"Victims of multiple personalities have that disorder because of childhood trauma. So, they make an alter after a role model or based off a person they trust." Namjoon rolled onto his back and looked at his ceiling, frowning in thought.

"Yeah."

"So why the hell did Yoongi create Agust; a terrible person?"

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak, but his brain was blank.

"I think...Agust isn't the personality." Namjoon continued.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung frowned. 

"I think Agust is the person...and he created Yoongi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 3K 28
[Completed] Min Yoongi was....interesting, to say the least. All he ever did was smoke and drink. No one knew why he continued in college, because he...
28.5K 1.3K 21
Nj- why the fuck didn't you tell me you are a virgin ? I need a submissive not an amateur . πŸ₯ˆ#2 Namjinff
3.1K 170 14
"So, you are our new professor?" Yoongi asked as he placed his hand on his hips. "Yes," that's all Jungkook said because he knew what he had to deal...
128K 6.7K 42
"Get off of my way, Fag!" I told the guy sitting in front of me on the ground. "You hit me! What is wrong with you?" He said to me as if he didn't kn...