Reincarnated as a Dragon.

By ChickenNuggetsXDWeeb

Ow. Did I just get hit by a truck? Oh, I hear a voice. ' Stop rambling and get thy ass up boy. ' I said that... More

Prologue: I'm Dead?
Chapter 1: The Egg.
Chapter 2: Hatched.
Chapter 3: Ceremonies and Celebrating.
Chapter 4: Banishing and Plans
Chapter 5: Loneliness and Boredom
Chapter 6: Outside
Chapter 7: Zaps and Sparks.
Chapter 8: Flying Lessons.
How? ( Not A Chapter )
Chapter 10: The Not So Big Event
Chapter 11: The Construction
Chapter 12: Having A Crush?!
Ah Frick! (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 13: What The Fuu-
Chapter 14: Annoyed.
Chapter 15: I'm the WHAT?!
Chapter 16: A Reunion..

Chapter 9: Sadness.

108 3 0
By ChickenNuggetsXDWeeb

It had been about two full years since me and my siblings left home. We were skilled fliers, and I was still the largest. I led them with pride, yet Thor was starting to feel an ache in his heart, as he described. I racked my mind for anything like this in the books I'd read from when I was human. After a bit, I realized I had read a book in Dragons and what age they mate.

They often felt a heartache for a mate at 5 or 6 years of age. At 7 years of age, was when they were allowed to mate. Maybe being a dragon nerd would help me. Hm. I went off on my own, and found an ancient library in the middle of nowhere....

Well, more like a few random bookshelves with decomposing books. I grabbed one, and looked into it. Even though I had never read in this odd language before, I still was able to read it. A bit ago I had discovered my fur was nothing like my father's. His fur was white, mine was shades of blue, purple, and had an underbelly of white. A picture of a large male dragon who almost matched me was in the book. It said that he..

He was the lord of dragons?! It also said he had a male heir, somewhere, believing they were a different Dragon. The Dragon Lord was apparently an Emperor Dragon, with fur, and could use any type of breath. I inhaled, and coughed up a spark of flame. Was I.. I couldn't be. I took the book back home with me, and hid it. I curled up, and went to sleep, not having an appetite currently, although I wasn't quite sure why.

294 words! Sorry it's so short!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 6.2K 22
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
126K 10.1K 26
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
142K 5.5K 73
Elite3532, an individual who can be considered as an icon among the Tensura fandom community failed in accomplishing his dream... As he regretted his...
1M 45.9K 100
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was transmigrated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill secon...