₊˚𖥔 ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵃᵘʳᵒʳᵃ .˚✦ | sp...

By yourwifeprobably

➺ spyxfamily + child!reader ༄🎐 ༉‧₊˚✧ you'll always have this place ... More

'·..➭ introduction
✧. blessing in disguise
✧. over the moon
✧. cause for concern

✧. heart of gold

1.2K 23 3
By yourwifeprobably

ˢᵒⁿᵍ : ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐᵃʳʳⁱᵉᵈ | ᴹⁱᵗˢᵏⁱ ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ

Synopsis : after pa succeeds in securing a wife, you easily grow fond of the delicate yet dangerous woman ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

w a r n i n g s
→ mild assault
→ mention of injuries

word count : 1666

______________________________________________

⇢ . heart of gold .✰˚∗:

𓆩♡𓆪

"Will you marry me?"

Spontaneously, he locks his hand around hers.

"I take thee, Yor..."

She vaults along with the blond, dodging all the maniacal men after them.

"For better or worse..."

Her heart pulses and her grip on his hand tightens.

"For richer or poorer..."

Fresh, loving affection shoots through her bloodstream.

"In good times and in bad, in sickness and in health..."

Yor stares at the grenade ring that sits too widely on her slim, pale finger.

Loid shouts for her to watch out for an oncoming attack but she effortlessly boots the thug to the wall, knocking them out and caging them within the rubble of bricks - even the undercover spy is impressed with her display of monstrous strength... He admires her quietly.

Oblivious, Yor studies the ring - far too happy to care for anything else.

"I pledge myself to you." He had ended the vow in seconds ago.

Her lips naturally draw into an authentic, infatuated smile as she reminisces the brief, momentous exchange the two had shared.

Two star-crossed strangers, who married in hasty action, run to escape the gang tailing behind them.

Her ruby eyes stare at the ring again.
Yor adores the ring wholeheartedly.

Yor Forger.

𓆩♡𓆪

Unlocking the door with the apartment key, Loid twists the doorknob and enters his living room. As he tiredly plods in, he is appalled to find you sitting on the couch reading one of his old true crime books. She's still awake?!

You immediately feel his presence and perk up at your father who was only just approaching the corner.

He's startled by how sharp your instincts appear to be. First Yor and now even my own (fake) daughter's starting to scare me with how easily she can detect me... you're really starting to get dull, Twilight. He was quite disappointed in himself for his lacklustre performance.

"Papa!" You exclaim, placing a makeshift bookmark on the page that you were reading. You toss the book on the low, dark coffee table and rush to his side, "you're injured!" Your eyebrows furrow in deep perturb.

Despite desperately wishing to pass out, Loid musters up his acting skills and flawlessly puts on a reassuring smile. He leans down to your much shorter height.
"I'm fine, little one. I'm so clumsy these days, I tripped on the pavement on the way back home." He lies shamelessly.

You pout at him, "pa..." you're such a liar.

"Hm?" He raises an eyebrow, blinking at you expectantly.

"You..." gliding your fingers over his forehead, you push aside a few loose strands of his sandy locks, "look like a hobo."

Dumbfounded, Loid contemplates just giving up and passing out on the ground to complete the 'hobo' look.

A strange sensation casts over his wounds, alarming him - he sees you hover your hand down his face, looking focused. Thinking logically, he believes that you are simply inspecting the injuries on his face and fretting over them.

"I'm fine, (Y/n)," Loid comforts, patting your head before placing his hand on your shoulder and giving you a small grin. "No need to worry about me, papa will get better in no time."

Your mouth curves towards the lights, and you nod. "Okay papa," you run back to the table in the centre of the room and pick up the book you were reading before announcing, "I'm gonna go to bed now, goodnight pa, have a good rest. You really need it."

Confused by your sudden mood change, Loid trails his sight on you as you open and enter the room that you share with Anya. When he hears the door shut, he's dazed. I will never understand children.

Twilight sighs and slicks his hair back, but she's got a good heart, he thinks to himself. He walks to his room and changes from his now ruined and sullied attire into casual home wear. Then he returns to the hallway and enters the bathroom to freshen up after such a hectic and stressful day.

He peers at the mirror... he squints...

...WHAT THE F—[REDACTED]
Twilight pulls at every square inch of his face, especially the parts where he was absolutely certain he had gashes and bruises. Not a single trace of abuse reflected back at him.

Twilight has never felt shock this powerful before... he's completely flabbergasted but can't find any way to clarify the quick recovery he has made in a matter of minutes.

Perhaps his immunity has improved?
Yeah, that's it... he desperately tries to rationalise.

Twilight shakes his head, running the water from the tap and fetching his toothbrush. What a long, peculiar night...

𓆩♡𓆪

"Welcome to Anya's house!" Your little sister greets the woman.

You smile at your now-mother, "welcome home! I'm (Y/n)!"
You attempt to radiate a warm and welcoming feeling for the odd family that your father had somehow managed to put together... it did cause you to worry about what he was really planning with everyone involved.

But his soul was as sweet as a nut - so you refrained from raising your concerns. You also trust his work and ethics.

"Thank you, Anya, (Y/n). It's lovely," the gentle, modest woman in crimson expresses her gratitude.

You slightly flush a light-pink, her soul was tooth-achingly sweet - a little deranged but with her line of work, you expected much more malice and bloodlust. She wasn't either. Just a pretty and precious, perpetual rose with thorns.

Also, she is really attractive and smells like a sunset daydream - warm and surreal. Pa has good taste, you close your eyes, blushing at your own compulsive thoughts...

Your father quickly notices your already-growing fondness for the woman he married within the day of meeting her.
Loid smiles, intrigued.

"I'm happy to have a haha now!" Anya exclaims, helping out with the boxes while you take on the duty of showing your mother to her room.

The impact of Anya's words left Yor a little surprised, endeared. You feel your pumping muscle squeeze as a fuzzy feeling takes over - Yor's emotions affecting yours.

You watch the woman smile, her eyes glistening with content.

You blush again, although your face is fixed.
You feel very certain that she is going to be a wonderful mother.

𓆩♡𓆪

"I was going to give that money to my grandchild," the old woman, who was robbed minutes ago, mentions; she grips Yor's hand and firmly shakes it.
"Thank you so much, what would I have done without you?"

Yor smiles, "oh well..." she rotates her head to see her (fake) husband and children, "it was actually my, uh... husband who got your purse back." Yor gestures to Loid who you were standing next to while he held your little sister.

Pa tries to avoid the recognition his wife was enabling him to have, "don't look at me. I never would have pursued him if not for you, Yor."

Despite this, the old woman insists appreciatively, "thank you sir. You're a good man." She shakes his gloved hand.

You chuckle at your pa's expression, a cosy feeling engulfs his heart from such telling gratitude. You feel it too.

Your pa holds his fist to his mouth, flattered.

Papa's a softie.

"Thank you, Yor." Loid starts, earning a confused glance from his faux wife.

"Today really put the wind back in my sails. Now I know what you meant by that 'let's get back to work' feeling."

You swear if you look close enough, pa's cheeks were slightly rosy.

"Chichi and haha are gonna kiss!" Anya unapologetically proclaims. You cheer with her.

"We are not!" Pa exhales, bright-red.

"That's not true!" Ma bashfully brushes off the idea.

You fail to prevent a couple of fluttering giggles slip past your lips; your pa, still a little taken aback by Anya's words, ruffles your hair.
He grumbles with a soft, irritated look, "and what are you laughing at, little one?"

"You and ma acting all lovey-dovey," you tease, before sticking your tongue out, "yuck! Anya and I don't wanna see that." But it was so cute!

Papa looks like he's about to pass out from the emotional exhaustion he has been facing all week.

"Why doesn't anyone thank me and (Y/n)-nee?" Anya raises like an urchin.

Loid smiles, "fair point. If it weren't for your stomachs, we wouldn't have spotted the culprit... nice work," he ruffles your hair then Anya's, you chuckle in increasing familiarity.

Cherishing the interaction between the family of four, the old lady cracks a genial smile.

A light breeze blows.

"What a wonderful family you are."

Serendipity fills the atmosphere.

𓆩♡𓆪

You help mama prepare hot drinks for the family in the kitchen.

You both overhear papa asking Anya the same interview questions that he had asked before the outing you all went on. His positive response to Anya's answers uplifts your already merry mood.

"Your father cares so much about you and your little sister, (Y/n)," ma begins, pouring the steaming tea from the teapot into a cup.

Interested, you look over to her as you stir pa's black coffee.

"Loid looks like he would do just about anything for his little girls to have only the best of things," she smiles at you, it feels so innately motherly.

Your face is warm.
"P-pa's a hard-worker... he's always trying his best for his.." mission "family."

Yor beams like pure sunlight. "I can see that; and that's why I am also going to try my best for you and Anya." Ma's scarlet eyes glow with genuine determination.

You feel your senses awaken.
She is gold. Heart of gold.

𓆩♡𓆪

______________________________________________

^ amen

💌 Stay tuned ༅:*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 9.4K 33
𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗬 male child reader !! 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 a spy on a mission finds himself adopting an odd pair of twins and a wife with a dou...
51.4K 943 20
(Mature, Smut +18/ Spoiler Warning?) Yor Briar is as Fragile as a Rose. Yor and Loid discover that there is no need to pretend anymore, Handler tells...
1.9K 45 11
This story is inspired by @TheLunarAssassin's SpyxFamily story, so go check it out if you like this one :) The father, top level spy The mother, fier...
2.5K 49 19
"You're so ugly, first time that I saw you, I had to rush out the doors." "Damn, the mirror worked too well i guess." 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 - t...