Roots

Bởi Sarah-Laney

In the summer of 1918 a tragedy echoed across the world when the Russian Imperial Romanov family was murdered... Xem Thêm

Roots (Synopsis)
Roots - Prologue
Roots - Chapter 1
Roots - Chapter 2
Roots - Chapter 3
Roots - Chapter 4
Roots - Chapter 5
Roots - Chapter 6
Roots - Chapter 7
Roots - Chapter 8
Roots - Chapter 9
Roots - Chapter 10
Roots - Chapter 11
Roots - Chapter 12
Roots - Chapter 13
Roots - Chapter 14
Roots - Chapter 15
Roots - Chapter 16
Roots - Chapter 17
Roots - Chapter 18
Roots - Chapter 19
Roots - Chapter 20
Roots - Chapter 21
Roots - Chapter 22
Roots - Chapter 23
Roots - Chapter 24
Roots - Chapter 25
Special Thanks & News

AUTHOR'S NOTE

3.3K 75 6
Bởi Sarah-Laney

Hey everyone!

Thank you for reading my novel Roots. This has been my baby for many years now and I can only thank yall for letting it become the story it is today.

I have decided to continue the story and add more to the novel Roots as well as continue the novel Branches, the sequel to Roots. I am in the works of getting the novel published, so I ask for patience as I find out how much I can leave and post on this website.

In the meantime, I hope you all have enjoyed the story and I encourage you to take a peek of the other written works I have posted on my page.

For those who have been with this story from the beginning, yall are the best and I am so grateful that you have stuck by me this entire time. I hope to put a smile on your face in the next coming year with more updates with this novel.

Your Friend,

Sarah-Laney

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

254K 4.6K 70
ONGOING {Book one in the 'Dark' Mafia Series.} "Kill me," She rasped, her voice hoarse. It was confusing, she wanted this, she wanted me didn't she...
1.4K 48 59
One princess and one jerk. That doesn't make a great combination. Her story isn't like Cinderella. She is well know throughout her country, Sitting w...
403 13 22
Anastasia "Stacey" Alexandra Yekaterina Romanova (nee Feodorovna in New York) has lived in Manhattan, New York for as long as she could remember. She...
268K 9.4K 27
"I smile. I smile full of brightness. I watch as everyone stares at my beauty in wonder and awe. I hold my head high, knowing I am the one.I hold th...