Apocalypse - Dream SMP + read...

By imanartistnotawriter

!! DISCONTINUED!! - 20-11-22 THERE WILL BE NO ROMANCE BETWEEN Y/N AND DSMP WHATSOEVER!!! THIS IS JUST A STORY... More

uh hello
chapter 1 - sunrise
chapter 2 - apple
chapter 3 - crows
chapter 4 - gunpoint
chapter 5 - night
chapter 6 - research
update #1 - technoblade
chapter 7 - enderman
chapter 8 - tommy, pt 1
chapter 9 - tommy, pt 2
update ;-;

chapter 10 - backstory

158 7 0
By imanartistnotawriter

Tw: death, verbal abuse

Y/n POV:

"I guess I can't remember too much, all I remember is living here." I gestured to the piles of rubble surrounding us.
"Then Doomsday happened and I ended up by myself, wandering around, looking for somewhere to stay. Eventually I found this desert place."

I shifted slightly, starting to become uncomfortable. What I was about to share with Tommy I had told no one. I mean, not that there had anyone to tell.

Tommy POV:

Y/n's face fell slightly, and her eyes became glazed as she zoned out. She seemed deep in concentration, like she was trying to decide how to word her next sentence. After a few moments she turned back to me, smiling, and brushing her hair out of her eyes, continued.

"I slept under a bench for a few nights, until someone found me. They took me in and, well, that's where I lived for a while." Y/n shrugged and bit her lip.

"Did you like it there?"

"Oh, yea, everyone there was so nice, taught me everything I know, they were like a second- well, maybe not second since I can't really remember my first, but like a family to me.

"So why'd you leave?" I asked, without thinking. Y/n looked down at her hands, and starting picking at her fingers again.

"I just... needed somewhere new. A new start." she added, not looking up. I frowned.

"But if-"

"I think that's enough questions." Y/n got up hastily and grabbed her bag. She turned to leave.

"Wait! Y/n..." She stopped and looked over her shoulder.

"Why don't you come back with me?"

---------

292 words

a/n SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY OH GOD

also sorry for such a short chapter it gets interesting soon i promise 😭

dreams face reveal is soon i cant believe it djfhzfsagwdg

anyway take care of yourselves, stay hydrated mwa <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 46.9K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
697K 42.7K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC