Code Lyoko Season 6

By metalgreymon2

This is a sequel to Season 5, and the final season of Code Lyoko. Go read that, or you won't understand nothi... More

601 - Reborn
602 - Clone Problems
603 - Heart to Believe
604 - Earth Wrath
605 - Prisioners
606 - Spectromania
607 - Blocked
608 - Debute
609 - Eclipse
610 - Disaster
611 - Phantom Ruby
612 - Black Circle
614 - World Tour
615 - Hydraulic Central
616 - Mountain Bug
617 - Marabounta 2.0
618 - Virtual Reallity
619 - Warrior Fairies
620 - Against the Time
621 - ARK
622 - XANA's Army
623 - Reality or Ilusions
624 - Dragon Flame
625 - The Final Mission
626 - A World Without Danger

613 - Miracle

129 1 0
By metalgreymon2

XANA surprised everyone by attacking with four specters that resembeled four old enemies of the Winx, the Wizards of the Black Circle. When the Winx defeated them, XANA materialized the Kolossus. William, Bloom and Odd were at the mercy of Aelita on Lyoko, but thanks to the Phantom Ruby, they were saved.

Episode 134 - Miracle

The Winx were now in front of the Kolossus, the monster that XANA teleported on Earth, a few mometns ago.

Stella: Wait wait wait. We have to face THAT?!

Tecna: That's one very big monster! I don't remember they telling us about THAT!

Roxy: We better hope that they are close to that Tower!

Musa. We have to try and hold down that thing!

The Kolossus swang his left harm, and releasws a shockwave at the Winx. They were sent flying to the trees. The Kolossus moved on, and went to its target, Kadic Academy.

On Lyoko, Bloom, Odd and William were still recovering inside the Mountain-Desert Way Tower, and planning a new attack.

Bloom: Ok, let's see what we got so far. First, we're gonna nead information on those Tarantulas.

William: We cannot land a single attack them, because of those shields, and they kept shooting, under those!

Odd: Not only that, but we have to deal with Aelita, and if we don't manage to lead William to the Tower, we're gonna have to deal with the Kolossus a more risky way, and could get people killed!

Jeremy: William is the one who has to be the most carefull, out of you three!(lab) We won't have anyone to disable the Tower, withen six hours, if he gets devirtualized!

Laura: I have some good news! I'm piercing the bugs XANA injected on the scanner! Soon, we will have information on those Tarantulas!

Ulrich: How do we break that shield?

Yumi: It look like it's made out of fire! Bloom, you think you could absorb it?

Bloom: Fire won't affect me and i can absorb, but their shields are not made of fire!(Lyoko) I went close to one of those, and i didn't feel any fire on that shield!

William: What i that thing mado of, then?

Bloom: Some sort of eletromagnetic forcefield, that can reflect all of our attacks!

Odd: Preety clever on that description. But what kind of eletromagnetic field is that?

??: RRRAAAAWWWWRRRRRROOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!!!

The noise caught their attention. William showed them a visual of the outside of the Tower, and saw one Dark Tarantula in front of the Tower.

William: Oh drats! One of those things!

Laura: Wait, i think i got it!(lab) The shields of the Dark Tarantulas come out of those red veins that they have designed all over their body. Those are madde of the same eletromagnetic material that XANA uses with their lasers.

Odd: Uh, sweetheart, i apriciate you finding out about their sields, but i don't think i understand. Where are you getting at?(Lyoko)

Laura: If you are able to reflect their lasers back to them, you will make the shields collapse. But only for a few seconds!

William: So fight fire with fire?

Laura: Exactly!

William got out of the tower, and brought out his sword. The Tarantula switched to attack mode, activating its shield.

William: Alright, show me what you got!

The Tarantula shooted. William blocked the shots, and took the chance to eflect one of them, hitting the shield, and making it fall. The Tarantula returns to standby, as it recharges.

William: It works!(releases a shockwave)

The Shockwave blew up the Tarantula. Odd and Bloom came back of the Tower. The Overbike and the Overboard were not destroyed, when they were in the Tower area, before, so they left them besides some rocks.

Jeremy: Alright. Now, listen up!(lab) We now know their weakness is their own shots! Be ready to attack the monsters! Odd and Bloom, protect William at all coasts!

Odd and Bloom: Gotcha!

William and Bloom took teh Overbike, and Odd took the Oerboard. They went to the activated Tower. 

Bloom: Let's get going!

SCREEN TRANSITION - WILLIAM

The Winx finally recovered from the wave that the Kolossus released. They were back to their human form. Daphne looked to the road, and noticed teh giant footsteps.

Daphne: That monster is going to the city!

Stella: Urgh... How do we destroy that thing? 

Tecna: There's a clear target on its face. We might have a chance, if we hit it.

Aisha: Be reay, because we'll be faccing a mountain, not a monster!

Musa: Is everyone ready!

Flora: We are!

Roxy: Let's go. Magic Winx!

Winx: BELIEVIX!!!

Roxy: Roxy, Fairy of Animals!

Daphne: Daphne, Fairy of Elements!

Stella: Stella, Fairy of the Shinning Sun!

Musa: Musa, Fairy of Music!

Tecna: Tecna, Fairy of Tecnology!

Flora: Flora, Fairy of Nature!

Aisha: Aisha, Fairy of Waves!

The fairies went after the Kolossus as fast as they could. The monster was now in the city. People were running in fear. France's Airforce came in, and shooted at the monster, but it did nothing, The Kolossus lifted his left arm, and destroyed the airforce plan. It crashe against one building.

At Kadic, the students watched, as the monster was in the middle of the city, and it was spready harvock. Delmas got a phone call, alarmig him of the monster.

Mister Delmas: I got it. I will take everyone out of Kadic, and to a safe place.

The Kolossus looked through the buildings it saw Kadic Academy. The Sstudents were all paniking. Naomi was in the woods. The Winx came to her.

Naomi: Winx! Please, there's thing thing outside that-

Tena: We know, Naomi! We were trying to stop it, but it's to powerfull!

Musa: We have a hint where we can hit it. But it won't be easy.

Roxy: Be sure to stay hidden. And remember, you believing us, makes us stronger!

Naomi noaded. She went to find her friends to see her friends, who believed in the Winx as well. The Winx reached the Kolossus. The monster kept walking. 

Musa: STEREO BLAST!!!

The Kolossus was hit, but it was unefective. It attacked with its sword again, but the Winx protected themselvs, and avoied being throwen away by another shockwave.

On Lyoko, William, Bloom and Odd reached the Tower. Aelita looked as her foes came in, ready to fight again.

Aelita: So they're back for more?(points her sword) Attack!

The Tarantulas switched to attack mode, activating their shields. William brought out his sword. He reflected one laser at one of the Tarantulas, destroying its shield.

William: Ready to jump?

Bloom: Yeah!

Bloom and William jumped from the Overbike, that crashed against the Tarantula, destroying it. Aelita looked surprised.

Aelita: Huh? Oh! So they figured it out, huh?

Odd brought out his arrows, and shooted at Aelita, who dodged the shots. Aelita shooted an Energy Field at Odd, but Odd jumped. The Overboard went to Aelita, but she avoided it, and it crashed against the tower.

Odd: LASER ARROWS!!!

Aelita: SUPERSMOKE!!!(dodges the arrows)

William: SUPERSMOKE!!!(crashes with Aelita)

Bloom: DRAGONIC DIVE!!!!

Aelita: Huh?

Bloom released an attack at Aelita, who was basicly in perfect rang. There was some smoke, but when it left, Aelita wasn't there anymore.

Bloom: Did we do it?

Odd: I don't know.

William reflected the laser to the Tarantula, destroying its shield. He slashed the XANA eye, blowing up the monster.

William: Is that all of them?

On Earth, the Winx kept attacking th Kolossus. The Giant monster kept going to Kadic. It entered the accademy, destroying the school gates.

Stella: It's enering the school! WHOA!!(avoids his sword) That arm is a sword!

Musa: A sword?!

Aisha: Musa, behind you!

Musa: Huh?(looks behind) WHOA!!!(avoids his right fist.)

Tecna: We have to find another way to destroy it! If it gets to close to the buildings, everyone's in danger!

Daphne: We have to find a way to imobilise it!

Daphne went to Kadic to looking for something sharp, to leave stabbed on the XANA eye. She found an arpoon, and took it. 

Daphne: This will do!

Daphne returned to the battle. She went to the monsters head, but noticed that he would block it with is arm.

Daphne: I won't reach him, like this!

Flora: Try climb his right arm!

Daphne rushed to the right arm. She started to climb it. She, however, looked left, and noticed that there was another target on its arm.

Daphne: He has more than one target!

Tecna: More than one?

Musa: Wait, which one do we hit?

Stella: Don't ask me! It's impossible to hit that arm!

Daphne: I'll stick to the original plan!

Daphn kept climbing up to its head. On Lyoko, William attemped to move to the tower, but suddenly, was shot on the leg. They looked up, and there were two Mantas comming.

William: Of all the times! MANTA!!!(his Manta apears) Attack!

The Manta went to the blue Mantas, and shooted at them. Odd to started shooting. However, it was not over yet, as something was comming in his direction.

Odd: Hey, come here little fish-(gets slashes) GAH!!!!

Bloom: ODD!(Scanner Room)

Odd: What was that?!

Jeremy. I have no idea! You were just devirtualized out of nowhere!(Lyoko) Bloom, keep a close eye on William!

Bloom: I will!

Bloom's Phantom Ruby started to glow again. It was as if it was trying to show her something. She then noticed that there was another pink glow on the field.

Bloom: Gasp! That light...

William blew up with the first Manta with a shockwave, and his Black Manta started to attack the othere. William threw his sword, and it hitted the second enemy Manta, blowing it up.

William: Ok, there's no time to lose!

Bloom(thoughts): Wait... I thought on using my fire Ilusion, last time... If i think on... Breaking ilusions generated by the Phantom Ruby...

Bloom raised her Phantom Ruby, and it crashed with another ilusion field. Both fields broke, and Aelita was heating to William

Bloom: GASP! WILLIAM LOOK OUT!!!

Before William could even understand what was happening, he was slashed by Aelita's sword, and returned to Earth.

Bloom: WILLIAM!!!!(lab)

Everyone: NOOOOO!!!!

William came out of his Scanner, and landed on the ground. Odd went to help him. Aelita raised her arms to the air.

Aeltia: VICTORY!!!!!

SCREEN TRANSITON - LAURA

Everyone at Kadic startes to panic. Jim and Miss Hertz's group had made it back, and were to caught up in this confusion. Mister Delmas came to them.

Mister Delmas: We have to evacuate the school, this instante!

Jim: We can't the monster destroyed the access! And besides, he's in the way!

Miss Hertz: We have to take another way arround!

The Winx were not getting anywhere with this. Daphne realize that they were gonna nead all the power from the people who believed in them. She forgot about imobilising the Kolossus, and went to the people.

Daphne: WINX BELIEVIX! STRENTH OF THE ELEMENTS!!!

Daphne released her butterflys all over Kadic, and all of the people caught her attention. Delmas looked in shock at this.

Misters Delmas: Wow! What's happening?!

Miss Hertz: The fairies are protecting us!

Mister Delmas: Real fairies...

Everyone felt Daphne's power, as she spreaded it through out Kadic. With that, everyone at Kadic started looking at eachother, and noading. They started melieving the Winx, and that strenthen them. 

This strenth was launched in the shape of a convergence, to the sky. It reached the stars that Bloom was praying to, last night. This light was now transfered to another place.

Bloom looked arround, desperate, because she couldn't do anything else. Aelita was there, celebrating XANA's vitory, and Bloom was there, hopless to deactivate the Tower.

Aelita: Hahahahahaha!!! I told you i'd stop you from reaching the Tower! What are you gonna do now, Bloom?

Bloom looked at Aelita, and was helpledd to do anything. The rest of the gang to was in a blanc with what to do now. Suddenly, a pink and blue light attacked the Supercomputer, entering inside it. It went to the Mountain Sector, reaching Bloom.

Aelta: URGH!!! What's going on now?!(Lab)

Laura: What in the world was that?

William: It felt like a powered up Believix convergence. The Winx, somehow transfered their power to Bloom!

Bloom could feel that she was starting to get energized, by the power that she was reciving. She could feel it. It came from the stars. And as a plus, from everyone at Kadic. Everyone believed in them at last.

Bloom: The stars i praid for yesterday... The hearts of everyonen who believe in us...

Aelita: Urgh!!! What is this power?!

Bloom: Everyone... thank you... I won't waste this power! Fairy Dust! Surround yourself with power, and save Aelita form XANA's control!!!

Bloom's Fairy Dust bottle came in. The small white hearts surrounded the blue one, making it disapear, opening the bottle. Bloom grabbed it, and made a draw with a Fairy Dust, to release it's power.

Aelita: Huh?!

Bloom: Aelita, come back to us! We nead you! Come back to what you are!

Aelita: AAAAAAUUUURRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

A very powerfull Magic surrounded Aelita. It wasn't the Fairy Dust alone, but also the power that Bloom recived. With this, a cloud of black smoke surrounded Aelita. The power unleashed by Bloom destroye the XANA energy, giving life to Aelita, once again.

Aelita fell uncoussious, due to how much power she took. On the Lab, Aelita's ID Card apeared as its original shape.

Odd: Is that?

William: It is!

Jeremy: I can't believe this... Aelita!!!

Aelita finally woke up on Lyoko. She looked arround, and saw herself in the Mountain Sector. Her hand came to her hand.

Aelita: Urgh... What's going on... Wait, wasn't i in Sector?

Bloom: SIS!!

Aelita suddenly recived a bear hug from Bloom, who looked like she could cry virtual tears. Aelita remembered everything now. She hugged Bloom back.

Aelita: I knew i could live the rest to you.

Bloom: Hee hee.. Gasp! The Tower!

Aelita: Right!

Bloom and Aelita went for the Tower. Aelita got inside and lifted to the second floor. At Kadic, the Winx were now protecting everyone.

Mister Delmas: Everyone stay put! We must wait until Jeremy's group can deactivate the Tower!

Aelita reached teh second level of the Tower. She went to the center, and placed her hand on the Interface, that apeared in front of her.

The Kolossus stopped moving it slowlly fell down, and disapeared. Everyone started chearing, as hey knew that the other did it.

Aelita. Tower Deactivated.

Jeremy: WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Laura: ALRIGHT!!!

Aelita: Jeremy, you don't know how good is to listen to you all again!

Yumi: We missed you a lot, Aelita!

Aelita: I missed you to!

Jeremy: Give me a quick moment to bring you back, and bring here your clone!

SCREEN TRANSITION - AELITA

Aelita and Bloom entered the lab. The first thing Aelita did was hug Jeremy, who huged her back big time.

Aelita: I'm sorry for the heart attack you might have got.

Jeremy: I didn't get one, but there are two people who nearly got one.

Aelita was a bit confused when Jeremy mentionated 2. The elevator door opened, and Aelita's clone revealed itself, along with Franz Hopper and Anthea. Aelita was shocked to see her father, right there.

Aelita: F-Father...

Franz: Aelita!

Both of them went for a very big hug. Anthea joined in. Everyone cheared for the Shaffer Familly, as they were finally together again.

Franz: You don't know ho wmuch i missed you, my darling!

Aelita: I didn't know if the program would work! But you're here at last!

Ulrich: This was trully a miracle!

Laura: We got Aelita back, and our Believix operation is finally compleet!

Aelita: Believix operation?

Bloom: I'll explain it to you later, sis!

Jeremy: I'm gonna shut down the tower that had Aelita's clone activated.

Clone: My work here is done. If you nead another clone, i'll be here.

Aelita: Thanks a lot, for covering for me.

The clone smilled. Jeremy pressed the key board, and we now go through the cold roads of the Ie Sector, and we reach the green Tower, that became white.

Jeremy: Okay. The Tower has been shutted down. Aelita, you will be back with Bloom, as i activate the return to teh past, and we go back to last night.

Aelita: I'm waiting, Jeremy!

Jeremy: Here we go. Return to the Past, now!

The white light swallowed the Earth and beyond. We now return to March 16, 6:57AM. Bloom woke up, after having a very weird dream. She sighed, and went to take a shower.

??: What's wrong?

Bloom looked back, and Aelita was there. Bloom wanted to believe that it was her, but she just thought it was a dream.

Bloom: Well, i just had a big dream, where i finally brought my BFF back.

"Clone": Hey, as far as i'm concernd, our adventures are not a dream, sis!

Bloom: GASP!(turns to Aelita) A-A-Aelita...

Aelita jumped out of her bed, and gave Bloom a very big hug. Bloom was now sure of it, it was not a dream. Aelita was really there, and they were sharing this warm hug.

Bloom: I thought i was dreamming!

Aelita: So did I! But here we are!

A few moments later, both girls were now at the cafeteria. Aelita and Bloom were chating about everything that happend, as Aelita was posessed by XANA.

Aelita: So we will be going on a world tour to chase down XANA?

Bloom: Correct!(the boys and Laura come in)

Jeremy: Morning girls!

Aelita: JEREMY!(hugs Jeremy thight) I missed you so much!

Bloom: For a moment i thought i was dreaming, but i knew it was true, when she called me "Sis"!

Laura: It's so good to have you back, Aelita!

Aelita: It's so good to be back! I'm well aware of everything, guys. XANA better watchout now, because we'll be going to pay him a few visits, now!

Next time, on Code Lyoko, our warriors finally take off, with the Winx, to fight XANA all over the world. Their first destination is Canada! And now that Aelita is back with full strenth, the Lyoko Warriors prepear for XANA's next attack on Earth!. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 27 16
After the eventes of episode 26 Code Lyoko Evolution, the blue blure himself finds the supercomputer in a mission for GUN, and reactivates it. Tyron...
8.9K 309 25
What would you do if you were reincarnated into the world of Code Lyoko? I know what I would do, not meddle with the story. I'm a die core fan but I...
21K 499 26
When a new girl joins the school, XANA awakens and mysteries start to unfold. Will the gang be able to uncover the truths or will they fall apart in...
734 12 22
After the defeat of XANA, the Lyoko Warriors attempt to live normal lives. All that changes when a revived XANA attacks a recent transfer student nam...