Difference | Chucky X OC

By QueenZain3

Anne Winters Is Good Friends With Someone, Both Of Them Shares A Good bond But She Doesn't Know His Dark And... More

ACT I: Chapter 1: Footprints
Act I: Chapter 2: Surprises
Act I: Chapter 3: I Like To Be Hugged
Act I: Chapter 4: Mall Trip
Act I: Chapter 5: Awareness
Act I: Chapter 6: Presents
Act I: Chapter 7: Play
Act I: Chapter 8: First Meetings
Act I: Chapter 9: Learning
Act I: Chapter 10: The Beginning
Act I: Chapter 11: Playtime
Act I: Chapter 12: Tragedy
Act I: Chapter 13: Loss
Act I: Chapter 14: Psychotic Intentions
Act I: Chapter 15: The Curse
Act I: Chapter 16: Memories
Act I: Final Chapter (17): Difference
ACT II: Chapter 1: The Same Stitch
Act II: Chapter 2: Broken Hearts
Act II: Chapter 3: Pretty Little Liar
Act II: Chapter 4: Harrogate
Act II: Chapter 6: We're All Sick
Act II: Chapter 7: Criminal
Act II: Chapter 8: Prove That Its Just A Doll
Act II: Chapter 9: Sometimes I Scare Myself
Act II: Chapter 10: Killer Couple
Act II: Chapter 11: Blank Space
Act II: Final Chapter (12): Cult Of Chucky

Act II: Chapter 5: Deep Connection

274 9 1
By QueenZain3

January 6 2017

It was the next day as Anne and her friends were at Anne's house as They were hanging out together. They were at Anne's room as Deonna, Madison and Sasha were holding some bags which had some dresses. Apparently they were showing their new and old dresses to eachother.

Deonna: And this is my high school prom dress.

Madison: *Gasps* Oh my god. That's so pretty!

Anne: Wow, You actually still kept it?

Deonna: Heh, Yup. It was a beautiful dress and plus I wanted to keep it for memories.

Sasha: Thats honestly nice. You looked beautiful when you wore it for the first time.

Madison: True. And This is my wedding dress.

Madison pulled her wedding dress from the bag as Everyone was amused.

Sasha: Fantastic!

Deonna: Thats so good!

Anne: The wedding dress looks perfect honestly!

Anne smiled as She was looking at her ring and was thinking about something as Sasha spoke.

Sasha: Agreed honesty! Well here is my engagement dress

The girls loved Sasha's engagement dress as they were amused and were complimenting as Anne was going through her closet until she found a jacket.

It was a red jacket as Winters was staring at it as Sasha looked at her.

Sasha: Oooooh! It's that red jacket.

Deonna: Oh wow. You still kept it?

Anne: Of course, I really love this jacket.

Madison: I always love that jacket, Did someone gave it to you?

Anne: No, I bought it.

Anne gave a kind smile as the girls smiled at eachother and were talking as Anne remembered something.

Flashback-

( Don't mind the caption. Also gif is no owned by me. )

Charles walked into his apartment 237 as Anne walked inside as She was smiling and had a huge smile on her face seeing his apartment for the first time.

Charles was walking as Anne entered and looked around as He closed the door and locked it.

Anne: You have a really nice apartment, Charles.

Charles: Thanks Anne.

Winters looked at sofa as Anne continued looking around the living room as Charles noticed her standing as Anne gave a smile to him as Anne decided to check the other rooms as Charles was staring at her and smiling at her.

She was done looking around as Charles told her to sit down as Both of them were smiling at eachother.

Anne: I really like your apartment, But you still need to furniture it.

Charles: Well any suggestions?

Anne: Hmm I can actually give a few.

Charles just smiled at her as They were both talking to eachother as Anne was giving ideas as He was listening to her

About half an hour later, They continued to talk to eachother.

Anne: I'm thinking about opening a real estate business soon.

Charles: Thats a really nice idea, You did tell me you had a bachelor degree.

Anne: *Smiles* That's right.

Charles: You really are intelligent.

Anne smiled and thanked him as They were done talking as Anne was looking at her cell phone while Charles went to his room to his room to grab something.

He looked around the room until he saw the closet was open. Charles saw a red jacket hanging which belonged to his girlfriend Tiffany.

Charles looked at the jacket as He grabbed it, He kept staring at it before he smiled.

Charles: Hmm. . . This suits Anne more then Tiffany.

Charles grabbed the jacket as He saw Tiffany's perfume and grabbed it, He decided to give the jacket and perfume to Anne as a gift, He walked out of the room and saw Anne sitting and smiling.

Anne: Hey Charles, I have to go now. My friends need me for something.

Charles: No problem, I got something for you.

He showed the perfume and red jacket to Anne as She was shocked.

Anne: You bought these for me?

Charles: It suits you to be honest. Wear it.

Anne had a smile on her face as She nodded and took the jacket and perfume as Anne wore the jacket as Charles had a smile on his face.

Charles: See? I told you, It looks great.

Anne: Thats so sweet of you. Thank you so much.

Anne continued smiling while slightly blushing as Charles kept staring and smiling at her.

Anne: Thanks again. I'll leave now.

Charles: See you.

She just smiled and walked away as Charles opened the door for her as Anne kept smiling before walking away, Charles watched her before closing the door as He was staring.

About ten minutes, He heard the door opening as He turned and saw someone.

Tiffany: Hey Chucky. I'm home.

Charles: Hey Tiff.

Tiffany smiled at him as She fixed her dress but didn't have a jacket, She walked towards Charles as Both of them shared a kiss together before Tiffany went to her room as Charles laid on the couch.

Tiffany: Chucky!

Charles: *Sighs* What is it?

Tiffany: I can't find my red jacket! Do you know where it is?

Tiffany came out of the room as Charles was just staring at ber.

Charles: No I don't.

Tiffany: I put it in the closet, How can it vanish like that. And I can't find my favourite perfume.

Charles: Its not my fault if your irresponsible with your things

Tiffany: What!?

Charles: You probably misplaced it. If you can't find it then go buy a new one.

Tiffany just stared at him as She crossed her arms while Charles continued laying as Tiffany just sighed and went to find it while Charles just stared.

Flashback End-

Anne was smiling and stared at the jacket as She folded it and placed it on the shelf again as She heard her friends talking.

Deonna: What's wrong Anne?

Anne: Oh Nothing. I was thinking about something.

Anne smiled as They started talking more while showing their other outfits.

Meanwhile Andy was in the his apartment just finished having lunch with Maria as Marshall was moving her hair aside and looked at Andy while thinking about something.

Maria looked at Andy and gave a smile as Andy was looking at her.

Maria: Lunch was great. Where did you buy it from?

Andy: It was a new restaurant that opened up. I thought it would be good to try something new.

Maria: Well it was really good actually.

Andy smiled at her as Both of them were talking about things as Maria was smiling at Andy.

Maria: Remember how we threw snowballs at eachother when we were kids?

Andy: Yeah, I always won.

Maria: *Giggles* I always said you cheated and I still think you did.

Andy: *Chuckles* You didn't wanna admit that you lost.

Maria: Well that was young me.

Andy: Right. I remembered how you sneak cookies to my house.

Maria: Oh yeah, When your mother wasn't home and Aunt Maggie was there. I just sneaked through the window.

Andy smiled but also had memories of what happened in ninety eighty eight as He quickly shook his head and tried to smile.

Andy: I do, I always loved them.

Maria nodded as Both of them were talking while Maria was cracking some jokes which lighten up Andy's mood talking to his childhood best friend and relieving some good memories.

A few hours later. It shows a women named Beth cleaning her house up as She wiped the sweat off her forehead and was mopping the floor. Soon she was done mopping as She stretched her arms.

Until the door bell was heard as She turned and walked towards the main door thinking who it might be.

She opened the door and saw. . . .

Anne was standing at the door before looking at her and smiled.

Anne: Hi!

Beth: Hello there?

Anne: How are you?

Beth: I'm doing fine. What about you?

Anne: I'm good too.

Beth smiled and saw Anne holding a plate and something with her as well.

Beth: What is that?

Anne: Oh its a plate of cookies.

Beth nodded her head as She saw Anne holding something with it.

Beth: A good guy doll? *Laughs* People still have that?

Anne: I mean it is a vintage doll.

Beth: A toy from the eighties. Interesting.

Anne: Yeah but aside from that. I wanted to give you some cookies.

Beth looked at the plate as Anne was smiling at her.

Beth: Thats sweet of you but I actually don't want it. Thank you though.

Anne: Aww I asked alot of people to taste it but no one wants to eat it. Can you please try it?

Beth: I'm sorry to hear about that but. . .

Anne: Just one cookie.

Beth stared before Beth smiled and shook her head.

Beth: Okay fine. I'll try it.

Anne had a huge smile on her face as Beth took a cookie and tool a bite as Beth smiled.

Beth: Its delicious!

Anne: Thank you so much Miss.

Beth: No problem. What's your name by the way? You seem like a sweet women.

Anne: My name is Anne Ray.

Beth: Anne Ray, What a beautiful name.

Anne hugged the Chucky doll as Beth was staring at her and noticed Anne had a huge smile on her face as Beth looked at her.

Suddenly Beth felt something in her stomach as She started choking, Anne has a huge smile on her face as Beth fell down and was in shock as Anne kept staring at her while holding the doll until Beth stopped moving as She was dead.

Anne started laughing manically before closing door and smiling.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.5K 27
She had to leave the only life she had ever known because her father received a job offer. Eighteen-year-old Alexis Winters travels with her father a...
295K 8.5K 31
(Post CW) Bucky Barnes never dared to dream that he could be loved again, especially after what he did for the last near century. Angeline Ramsey was...
Alone By caslovessleeping

Mystery / Thriller

46.1K 2.7K 54
"I didn't know how much I needed you until I didn't have you. Every second was hell without you. Whenever I'm with you, I feel like I'm in heaven. I...
63.6K 3.9K 41
Usually, people Carol's age are getting married, buying their first house, getting their first pet, etc. Her younger sister's doing all that. Good fo...