Ask and Dare but with Roblox...

By Ame__ly

Yeah, it's only ask and dare with Roblox YouTubers you can read it or you can go and do something better :D _... More

Give me some questions or dares!
1#
2#
3#
4#
5#
6#
7#
8#
9#
10#+ some info
11# part one
11# part two
I messed up
12#
13#
14#
15#
16#
17#
18#
19#
You can watch it or not I don't care.
20# Special Chapter.
21#
22#
23#
25#
A bonus ig?

24#

219 4 2
By Ame__ly

Person's p.o.v.:
I was a bit after afternoon. I was sitting on a bench thinking about my life decisions. When suddenly something went through my mind. Wait... didn't I left someone in the small room...Hold on. I left Kelogish here. Meh, it's not like I care about him. He ruined enough lives already. I will leave him there to suffer.

Carl: Is something bothering you?
Person: Not really.. it's just that we left Kelogish in the room and we forgot about him. It's not like I care, but we already should we arrested for what we done.
Carl: Wait what exactly we have done..?
Person: Sometimes I feel like you are even more stupid than I'm. And I'm really stupid. Whatever. We kidnapped almost 20 people. We hurt one of them and buried them probably alive. Now we killed probably two of them. And also forcing others to do stuff.
Carl: Oh yeah right.. Don't worry maybe we will get away with it somehow. I don't know how but we will!
Person: I don't think so. They will find us eventually.
Carl: Man you gotta start thinking more optimistic like just stop, alright?
Person: Sorry, I never been really optimistic with stuff..
Carl: You don't need to apologise. Just stop it.
Person: Fine..
Carl: Also don't you think its time?
Person: Maybe..
Carl: Oh c'mon, stop being so worried! Everything is fine. They won't find us I swear! And if they will, we will surely get out of it somehow!
Person: Yeah you're right.
Carl: I will go to organise everything now.

And they were gone. Ehh- I guess he is right I can't be bothered. If they will find us we will get out somehow. Now I should just go and do stuff. As soon as I got up I already saw people coming in. Well they are quick I must say. After a while everyone were here.

Person: So, welcome everyone. I don't think I got anything to say so let's just get straight into it.

Person: The first one is for KreekCraft.
Kreek: Why you told my full name? Is it that serious?
Person: No, just answer it. * 1st request here *.
Kreek: Well I can't say that any of them is better. I know MiniToon is the original creator but they both did so much for the game. So no I can't decide now.
Person: Alright! MiniToon seems satisfied with this answer.
MiniToon: Yeah, kinda. Ok I do feel satisfied.
Person: I know. Anyway the next one if for TanqR, * 2nd request here *.
TanqR: If I had to choose I would rather go back to Arsenal. In Murder Mystery 2 my gambling addiction turns on and yeah. It's not like I'm not doing it in Arsenal. But I would choose Arsenal as I said.

( look what I found)

Person: Alright, moving on to next ones because this is obviously not enough.

Person: The first one is for everyone.
* 1st request here *.
Kreek: Do I gotta say anything?
Person: Maybe.
Kreek: Man, of course these are pop tarts.
Denis: I personally really like sea food, especially sushi.
Flamingo: Anything which is lactose free and doesn't taste like sh*t.
John: Anything I can eat and it actually tastes good.
TanqR: Pizza I would say.
( I really couldn't find more, I'm sorry)

Person: Anyone wants to add something? No? Doesn't seem like it. Alright next one is if y'all had a one wish what would it be?
Chizeled: Roblox to be normal.
Devoun: Man, I wanted to say that!
Kreek: Pop tarts sponsorship.
Sona: To be able to draw things I never can draw.
Person: Alright, and the last one is a dare.

Using my abilities I teleported Sophia to us. It took me a while but I eventually did it. I was really tired after that but I guess it's worth it?

Person: H-hi!
Sophia: Oh my- Hello everyone!
Person: You can go hug them all now!
Sophia: Yes!

They came up to everybody in this room and started hugging them all. And what surprised me they even came to hug people who I brought here earlier. That was so nice of them. But now they need to go back I said the last goodbye to them and I teleported them back to their place.

Person: Ehh- this all is so tiring. Anyways, let's just move one cuz we still have some stuff to do.

( I'm not sure if I done this one already or not but yeah)

Person: Well I really don't know any dark secrets but I know some stuff.
Person: So, August 5th 2020. TanqR accused of hacking after apparently tracking afk players though the wall. Which turns about to be all a joke. Tons of people were reporting him and telling devs to ban him of Arsenal. But fortunately Castlers and few other people as well as fans have stood up for him and the situation was clear. Wait I'm not done yet. Drama after RB Battles. Which was one of the most ridiculous dramas ever. Basically people were saying that he was hacking in Lava Escape or judges just wanted him to win the tournament, because of the leaks, which someone got access to. But the drama was clear and forgotten again. BUT IM NOT DONE YET. Stealing thumbnails from other youtubers. He was exposed by Chaseroony AND John. But TanqR explained that there was no point in exposing someone for stealing thumbnails of exposers did the same thing, which was somehow false, because one of them did and one of them didn't. And people who know who did then god job. Ok I'm done I explained three dramas.
Kreek: Oh wow... I actually have nothing to say.
Person: Good because we still have one last to do. * 2nd request here *
Kreek: STUPID!
TanqR: FU*KING IDIOT!

And they started arguing once again, man I'm getting really tired of this sh*t. Oh wait did I said that already or no? Whatever.

Person: Ey! Calm down both of you. And let others speak. You know everyone has something to say.
John: Well let's just say I don't have an opinion on him.
Chizeled: He is a free concert for me
PinkLeaf: I'm glad she is dead and if she was buried alive... I honestly don't care.
Ominous: We trusted him but he messed up.
Rektway: Yep.
Person: Well I think that's all for today. But before you go I have a really sad announcement. At least for me. Because today is the last day of these four people being here. Maybe they will be back who knows? But now it's time to go. I actually couldn't believe because it went so fast.
Rei: Wait. It's time??
Amelie: I said only 7 chapters..
Soph: Hold on you are telling me that we were here only because of your request?
Amelie: Yeah.
Soph: I was just curious, but now it seems like we have to go.
?????: Well I wasn't supposed to be here in the 1st place but yeah.
Person : Yeah sorry about that.
?????: No that's fine I enjoyed that!
Person: Well portal is ready it's behind you. Just go in and you should be at your place.
Amelie: Well then bye!
Rei: Cya y'all.
Person: Yeah cya.
?????: Bye!
Person: Byeee.

And they are were gone I sighed and turned around.

Person: Well that's it for today, have a great feast of the day.

_____________
Have a great day or night
Cya
:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 341 21
This is my first fanfiction ever! I love writing and doors, so please request anything you'd like and I'll probably write it! WARNING ⚠️ This story...
13.1K 151 48
DISCLAIMER: THIS FANFIC WAS MADE MONTHS BEFORE RBB SEASON 3 CAME OUT! I'm so sorry for the cringe cover- :((( They were hosting the third RB Battles...
4.8K 263 57
My 2nd Ask or Dare book! If you haven't read the first one, you'll miss a bit of their backgrounds, but anyways, I hope you enjoy!
3.3K 111 41
Give questions and dares for the rbb hosts And competitors to do!