Crazy In Love || Seth Rollins

By darkfield

In which Olivia McMahon is afraid of love until Seth Rollins makes her feel otherwise. More

Before You Read This Book
Meet Olivia.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 || The End.
Warning!
Sequel?

Chapter 5

11.4K 197 43
By darkfield

**Olivias p.o.v**

Bray Wyatt is very creepy. He challenged the undertaker. He has way more guts than anybody I know.

How many superstars can you say challenged the undertaker of the 'reality era'? I can't really name a lot of them, but bray Wyatt put up a hell of a good fight.

I walked through the backstage. I had on my spiked Jeffery Campbells, black short shorts, a black long sleeved crop top, and my black/brown hair was straight. My makeup was like Paiges and I had on coverup with red lipstick.

I had in my headphones listening to Bring Me The Horizon.

I ran into another body, making my headphones fall out of my ears. They caught me by the waist so I didn't fall, but it was too late and the person fell on top of me.

I looked up to be met with big brown eyes, "We always meet this way, huh?" Seth muttered and scrambled up. He helped me up and I thanked him.

"Olivia McMahon knows her manners?" He teased and I lightly smiled. "Yes, I do." I said and he looked at me, "Stephanie wants us to travel together and sleep in the same hotel room. We have to make this storyline as real as possible." I thought it over. It couldn't be that bad, could it? I nodded, "Okay. Thanks." I said and walked away, scratching my head.

I was in catering, scrolling through my phone. Someone sat across from me and I didn't have to look up to know who it was.

"Hello, Seth." I said and heard him chuckle.

"How did you know it was me?" "You're the only one that practically stalks me everyday." I said, locking my phone and finally looking up at him.

My phone went off.

'Molly: Guess who's getting their revenge and joining WWE?'

I rolled my eyes. She's like Eva Marie, she doesn't know anything about wrestling. Or like Cameron, whos favorite match was Melina versus Alicia fox.

"So can I have your number?" I raised an eyebrow at Seth, making him continue. "For you know, the storyline."

You aren't getting it that easy, buddy.

I nodded and he handed me his phone.

**Seths p.o.v.**

I grinned in my head. She's finally giving me her number. She gave me my phone back and I looked at the contact.

'Olivia. 570-2'

I looked at her, confused. "You're not getting it that easy, bud." She said and winked at me.

I was in complete disbelief. She's going to make me work for her number? Who does that?

I walked over to Kane. Even though we aren't getting along that great, I need Olivias number.

"Do you have Olivias number?" I asked, getting straight to the point. "Yeah?" I smiled, "give me it." "No." He said and we started to argue for a while. "You're not getting it and that's final." He said and walked away. I clenched my fists and teeth.

I walked into a gym, instantly being greeted by Olivia. Everyday she seems to be in here.

I leaned against the wall, staring at her for about 10 minutes before I started my workout.

I must've looked at her over 20 times already.

Get her out of your head, Seth.
Why am I even thinking about her? Why is she having this affect on me?

**Olivias p.o.v**

I walked to my hotel room, being greeted by Seth on his phone in just shorts.

No shoes or socks, no shirt or hoodie. No nothing. Just shorts.

There is no denying that he had an amazing body- almost all the superstars do. But I couldn't help but glance over a few times. Wouldn't you?

"So," he smiled, suddenly perking up, "I was nice to you today. Does this mean I could get another digit of your number?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows while a little smile was on his face.

I thought it over, it's just a number, what could the harm be?

I nodded and his smile got wider and he gave me his phone.

'Olivia: 570-29'

I handed it back to him and he grinned. "5 more to go!" He exclaimed and I raised an eyebrow. "I already have your number." I said, giggling and he raised an eyebrow at me. "How?" "My dads the boss and he has to have all of the superstars and divas phone numbers, so he gave me all of them." I shrugged.

I pulled my phone from out of my bra and went down to 'Seth'. I showed him it and he scoffed, "Why can you have mine but I can't have yours?" "Because I'm like that." I winked and got into my bed.

"Night, Sethiepooh." I said and I heard him chuckle, "Sethiepooh?" "Yup. That's what I'm gonna call you now." I said and he shrugged, "Fine. Night, Livy." I bit my lip. Livy. Hmm.

"Hey," he said before I fell asleep. "What?" I said, groaning. "Will you come to the gym with me tomorrow?" "Sure." I mumbled. "Will it get me another digit?" He really wants my number. I grinned sleepily, "Maybe."

Seth woke me up the next morning by sitting on my torso. "What the hell, Seth?" I asked, pushing him off of me. "We're going to the gym." I groaned and sat up slowly. "Help me up." I demanded.

He grabbed my hands, but pulled me up too fast and hard. He ended up falling back on the floor while he protectively grabbed my hips so I fell on top of him. I put my hands on the ground by his head, breathing heavily. It knocked the wind out of me.

We stared into each others eyes for a moment; Blue meeting Brown. I scrambled up and then helped him.

He was shirtless and had shorts on with nikes.

I walked into the bathroom, taking a shower and shaving my legs and....My 'private part'. I stepped out of the shower with a towel around me. "Shit." I cursed to myself as I remembered I didn't bring clothes in here with me.

I took a deep breath and walked out and went to my suitcase.

"Well hello." Seth muttered and I rolled my eyes and quickly got my gym clothes. I ran back in the bathroom and changed.

My hair was up into a tight pony tail, my face was makeup free, I had on a black sports bra and tight black short shorts. I put on my black nike runs and walked out of the bathroom. "Let's go, assmunch." I said to Seth and grabbed my gym bag.

We arrived at the gym and went our separate ways.

I did my usual workout and started to think about what to do today.

'Stephanie: Molly is debuting Thursday and I want you to show her around.'
'Olivia: hell no."
'Stephanie: why not?'
'Olivia: she's being rude because she wants Seth and since we're in a storyline together, she thinks we are actually together.'
'Stephanie: she could be included in it.'
'Olivia: how?'
'Stephanie: She'll debut and say she wants to compete against you. Then, Seth comes down and she gets distracted. You roll her up from behind, getting the three count. Then, she'll get mad and kiss Seth. You'll push her off of him, and argue with her. Then we'll continue it.'
'Olivia: sounds fun to me.'

I texted Stephanie. This storyline is getting better and better.

"Hello?" "I just wanted to talk to you about Molly." I groaned when Stephanie said that.

"So she got....Jealous?" "I guess." I shrugged, looking at Seth who was talking to Luke Harper.

"Steph, you do know she doesn't know a thing about wrestling, right?" "We all didn't before we started, but-" "How is she even passionate about it if she doesn't know a thing about it and what's going on? She's like Eva Marie and Cameron."

"But, they're both passionate about it." "Really, Steph? Really? Melina versus Alicia Fox? Then, the girl who is just getting training now. And let's not forget her only three moves. A roll up, a shove, and a slap. When she slaps me it feels like Auroras." I chuckled when I said it and picked up my gym bag after taking my water out.

"Aurora slaps you?" She questioned and I giggled, "Sometimes. I let her, though." I said, not wanting my oldest niece to get in trouble. "I gotta go." Stephanie said and I nodded, "Okay bye." "Bye." She said and we hung up.

I walked over to Seth. "I'm going." I said, looking up at him. "Another digit?" "You aren't getting them all in one day, bub." I said but then continued. "4."

**Seths p.o.v.**

"4." She said and winked. She walked away and went to the elevator. I jogged over to my phone that was in my gym bag and clicked on her contact.

'Olivia: 570-294-'

Four more to go.

Stephanie called me to tell me about the new storyline. Honestly, imagining Olivia acting like she owned me and sticking up for me really turns me on.

Wait, what?

{edited}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 793 35
Welcome To A World Of Bliss And Anarchy
84.1K 2.1K 46
While falling in love with The Architect, Becky Lynch must go against her abusive ex to prove to Rollins that their relationship is worth fighting fo...
18.7K 518 30
Roman Reigns and Miley falls inlove with each other from doing a WWE love storyline with each other.
20.6K 1K 43
This is the sequel to Through It All. If you haven't read that yet, I suggest you do. It's one hell of a ride! *I don't own anything except my O/C* C...