HER REPLACED GROOM ✔️

By shi_infinity

What happen when you are getting married but your groom ran away from the wedding and you are waiting for him... More

COPYRIGHT
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER-1 (Edited)
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER-47
CHAPTER-48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-53
CHAPTER-54
CHAPTER-55
CHAPTER-56
CHAPTER-57
NOTE!!!!
CHAPTER-58
CHAPTER-59
CHAPTER-61
CHAPTER-62
CHAPTER-63
CHAPTER-64
CHAPTER-65
CHAPTER-66
CHAPTER-67
CHAPTER-68
CHAPTER-69
CHAPTER-70
CHAPTER-71
IMPORTANT!!!
Important
NEW BOOK
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER-60

10.5K 350 9
By shi_infinity

"And suddenly, all the monsters in her fall silent, as her eyes met his."

The day began bright and clear. The light screamed in through the glasses of the yacht making Ishika stir from her sleep, she turn seeking the warmth coming from the naked body lying beside her. The rosy glow of the rising sun threw a rosy glow across Ranveer's face, warms her cheeks as she is reminded of the night before and the aftermath followed with it. She pushes the freckles back which were lying on Ranveer's face, as they were hiding his view from her eyes.

The whole area was illuminated by golden fingers of sunshine, Ishika sigh in content, wounding her hands around Ranveer's neck, who in return pull her more into him and groan in satisfaction. It was truly a happy morning for both of them.

After sometime, Ishika getup from the bed and run inside the washroom to empty her bladder, while washing her face she grin widely looking at her reflection in the mirror.

The girl standing in front of her, was so carefree, happy, there is no ounce of stress in her life, these few months were bliss for her, now she can truly smile, she no longer give fake smiles to people around her. She looks down around her neck which is completely filled with the love marks her beloved has given her.

She turns around to look herself in full length mirror and saw her naked body and saw her glowing. She heard her phone ringing; she hurriedly run out to pick the phone not let it disturb Ranveer sleep. She picked the phone and frown a little thinking about the call. She silences the phone before picking it and turn to look at Ranveer who is sleeping hugging her pillow.

She picks another comforter from the side chair and wound it around her due to the chilliness of the morning. After giving a forehead kiss to Ranveer she moves out of the room and sits on the sitting area outside and calls back Misha who is so impatient.

"sorry to disturb you during this time but it is quite important and I really don't know what to do in this situation, I am seriously trying to do something to shut it but it's not happening, and into the end I have no choice but to call you and-" Misha start rambling without a break the moment she picks Ishika call.

"Earth to you Misha. Calm down." Ishika cut her in between. Misha sigh and calm herself down.

"Now tell me what happen." Ishika asked calmly.

"Ishika you are all over the internet. And I know it's not something new. But it's kind of serious this time." Misha mumbled from other side, panic was still in her voice. Ishika brows rose up in confusion.

"I have sent you the links, please check them. I can't tell you them." Misha uttered while Ishika hummed in reply and told her to wait for sometime a she cut the call.

Ishika open the links and laugh reading the news about.

India's youngest billionaire, Mrs. Ishika Kapoor is seen with her ex- husband in the party which held in the royal hotel last Tuesday.

"Oh my god are these people out of their mind, how can Rudra be my ex husband, I have married only one time and that to with Ranveer, for crying out loud." Ishika rumbled shooking her head and open the next link.

Ishika Sharma and her ex seem quite close. What about her husband? Is the old love flaming again?

"What? Close. My foot. If it's in my hand, I won't breathe the same air as him. Love? I am not in love with that idiot." Ishika said and made a nasty face.

Two days ago, Ishika Kapoor seen with Italian businessman Leonardo Amoretti and American model Jason Evans, having dinner at one of the expensive restaurant in ITALY.

When will Ishika Sharma leave her playgirl ways? Is she planning on breaking another innocent heart?

Ishika should not play with her husband feelings? Or is it that Ranveer has another love in his life, which makes Ishika running to other men to satisfy her need?

Did he not satisfy her or is it the thing that he is not as rich as her? Is Ishika feeling superior over Ranveer, just because he has less money than Ishika? Or is it that Ranveer didn't feel Ishika appealing?

.

.

.

Ishika frown reading the headlines where reporters were belittling Ranveer. She was used to about her articles but this was the first time they have talked about her image after her wedding more precisely. She is getting pissed reading the articles where they have talked so little about Ranveer. She can manage everything but people talk about her family more over her husband, her love, all hell will broke this time. She took a deep breath to calm her down and smirk at her plan. She dialled Misha's number who picked her phone on the first ring.

"Let them do what they want. It's not like the first time they did this but yeah this time they add Ranveer in it." Ishika said;

"So what's the plan?" Misha asked Ishika smirked and said,

"first, I want the report about the reporters who write these articles by evening, second arrange an interview with for me and Ranveer, day after tomorrow and invite all the news reporters, and I want the interview live on every channel. And lastly don't panic. Handle all the work; I will be there in the morning." Ishika said after few exchange they cut the call.

Ishika sighed looking at the beautiful view in front of her. They are still in the middle of sea, from where view she is seeing is so beautiful. She can't tell.

Ishika stood up and walk inside and wore her bikini set and walk outside and lay down on the mattress closing her eyes to feel the fresh morning gentle breeze. Soon she feel a hand on her stomach, she open her eyes with a smile and see Ranveer who is laying beside her looking at her with a smile on his face.

"Good morning sweetheart." Ranveer said in his morning husky voice, chills ran down Ishika's spine. She gulp looking at Ranveer, who smirk looking at her and before Ishika could think anything, he start tickling her and in no time both are laughing.

They both lie down after swimming in water for almost two hours. They snuggle to each other looking the beautiful, serene view, and hope nothing will change between them in future.

**********

A group of five friends sitting in the cafeteria of the college having their lunch while sharing or more like snatching each other's food. This was there every day thing. These five boys do brought their own lunch but never eat from their own rather ate from all other except their own.

The bell rings making all the boys stood from their places and they start walking out of the cafeteria. They are not your typical famous bad boys who have thousands of girls following them. No. A big no, why? Because in their first year, whenever a girl come to any one of them, claiming she loved him, they simply take out rakhi's from their bags and ask or more like force the girls to tie the rakhis around their wrist, making them brother and sister. Few girls tried approaching them, but got disappointment in return, since she was dreaming of becoming girlfriend of the handsome guy and turn out to become sister. So girls stop following them, and put their crushes to themselves.

One day some frustrated girls' voice out their anger as to why these boys do this. The boys smiled and finally told the entire college that they are already in love with someone, and when the time comes they will see it with their own eyes.

Soon the classes ended, students start to dispersed, the boys came out from their respective classes and meet near their car, as all five of them came in one car only, though it's not like one had a duty of picking everyone from their house, they alternatively take their cars .

"You know there is this new restaurant open few days back, and the food there was amazing, my sister told me about that, she went their just yesterday with brother in law." A 20 year old boy cladded in off white checker shirt with black jeans said while settling in the middle in backseat, name Varun Thakur, said excitedly, well the foodie of the group.

"No, today I can't come. I have to go somewhere?" said the other 20 year old guy dressed in a black t shirt with light blue faded jeans, named Dheeraj Batra,

"Why... what? Where?" said another 20 year old guy cladded in grey t-shirt with plain white jeans, named Kabir Rathore. Scrolling through his playlist.

"sister in law is coming?" said another guy cladded in light pink shirt with black jeans, name Nishant Khanna, looking at Dheeraj with a smirk, who in turn gave him a death glare.

"My cousin Shruti is coming from US today. And I have to go there to pick her up with my family." Dheeraj said greething his teeth eyeing Nishant who smile sheepishly. And soon the bickering starts.

What all these four failed to notice was the fifth person, who after hearing the news has his heart beat raised. The guy cladded in light blue shirt with black ruffed jeans compose himself and starts the car. Soon after dropping everyone at their house and saying that he will meet them tomorrow, he drove to his house.

He quickly took a shower and walk up to his closet and start finding his new pair of clothes and in no time his walk in closet become fish market. In frustration, still towel around his waist, he walk out of his room and call out his mom.

"Mom where is the new pair of clothes that I bought last Tuesday." He said the moment his mom came in his view. His mother shook her head at her son antique and walk inside his room. Seeing the room turn upside down, she turns to face him, who gulp hard but before she could say he said,

"Mom please find those clothes I am getting late." Said with a cute pout and his mother melted on his antique and in few second those clothes were in his hands, he looked shock.

(every mother's talent.)

Without wasting any other second he got ready in 15 minutes and walks out his room and walk up to his parents room, after taking their permission he sat in his car and start his journey. He purchased a bouquet of her favourite flowers lily and put a card inside them. In next hour he reach the airport, and parked his car at a distance so no one can recognise him, more likely, Dheeraj. With bouquet in his hand he stand in a far distance and look here and there as if to see no one is here, whom he knows. Soon he saw Dheeraj meeting his sister, he smiled and his heart beat quicken, he look here and there to search the person for whom he had come but didn't saw any. He saw Dheeraj and family going away, he came out from his hide out and stood in front, when he thought that may be he was late and dejectedly turn around to go, he saw the person his eyes had been waiting for long.

A girl around 19 of age, cladded in floral sundress, long brown waist length hair open, wearing slippers having four bags in front of her with one small handbag looking ethereal in her tired state.

He is seeing her after almost 9 years, he move forward but stop in between when he realised that she will not remember him, how he remember her, he has seen her pictures daily, whether it from the video call she do or his parents to her or from the social media. He is been stalking her from the day he got to know she is on social sites.

But what about him, she can never remember him, there is no chance she remembered him. It pained him; his chest constricted analysing the different scenarios going inside him. He want to run towards her, hug her , kiss her, tell her how much he missed her, in all never let her go again. But...

He saw her looking here and there, maybe for her family, who never came, it pained him more than his pain he got pained coz of the pain in her beautiful eyes. But in few seconds she smiled and shook her head and moves to hail a cab, when an idea stuck in his head. He smiled knowingly.

He walk up to her with a bouquet in his hand, and stood in front of her, she stopped in between, and tilt her head to look up at him, but before she could look at him he bend down, to tie his shoe lace or more like act like that, still looking down, he asked her to hold the bouquet for him, she took the flowers from his hand and pick her phone to answer which is ringing.

Soon she start speaking on the phone as her brother is asking her to come forward, as he cant able to locate her, she murmured an okay and turn to look at the guy whose bouquet she is holding, but find no one, she look here and there to see him, on not finding she put the flowers over the bags when the card fall out, she picked and it read,

Welcome back Ishi. -R

On reading she whispers very lightly "Ranveer." She with jerk look here and there to see him, but didn't find him, from far Ranveer was looking at her with a smile on his face, soon Ishika siblings came and she went away with them, but not before looking back the last time, when the honey brown orbs meet the charcoal black orbs for a nano second coz in a blink those beautiful honey brown orbs are no were to be seen.

*************

"Mom, dad, I have to go office today. It's an emergency." Ishika said hugging both her in laws. Who put there cups of tea down to return the hug.

It's been almost two hours they had reached Delhi. When they both arrive at their house, Gautam was already off to office, only their parents were present for their welcome. After fresh and up, Ranveer lie down on bed and ask Ishika to sleep due to jet leg but she denied him saying she will soon join him, he nodded his head closed his eyes. The moments Ranveer went into lullaby, Ishika changed into office attire and ran out of the room after picking her phone and bag, and directly went to living room where her in laws were present.

"Dad I want that, Ranveer didn't get to know about the news for the meantime. Please. I will tell him on my own." Ishika said reading the concern in his father in law's eyes who nodded his head and ask her to be safe.

"Misha in my cabin now." Ishika voice out through the intercom and few seconds later there was knock on her door.

"Come in" she mustered. Misha walk inside holding few files in her hand.

"These are the people who gave your pictures in the local channels. On asking they said someone gave them money to do this work. And they did because they need the money." Misha said turning the pages, Ishika nodded looking at the pages and look up at Misha who is looking at her back,

"What about the invites? Have you sent them?" Ishika asked.

"Yes, invites have been sent and in fact they are thrilled by this that you are willing to give them an interview." Misha uttered while Ishika smirk and stood up from her chair.

"It's time to launch our next style. I want the designers to recheck everything... wait not them, let me do it myself." With that said Ishika walk out of her cabin with Misha behind her and went to second floor. She checked the dress she is been working for months in front of her, she select the jewellery and other accessories which will suit with it and asked the employees to pack the dresses and put them in her car.

She walks inside her cabin, and asked Misha to get her something to eat. Soon her late lunch came she ate it with Misha. After 30 minutes or so they start preparing for the big event. She personally checked all the preparations and in all this she didn't even check her mobile for once.

At 10 o clock, they walk out of the building, Ishika first drop Misha at her house and then hurriedly turn the wheels towards her home seeing Ranveer tons of calls and messages.

After parking the car, she ask the maid to put the bags in her room and walk inside the villa and plop down on the sofa when a glass of water came in front of her, she took it after thanking the person. She got confused when the person didn't move from their place, she huffed and turn to look and sheepishly smile at the grim Ranveer, who scowl looking at her and ask her to follow him.

They both walk up to the kitchen where he slides the stool for her to sit, and turn around to heat the food for Ishika. Ranveer put plate filled with food in front of her and ask her to eat and turn to go back to their room , when she hold her hand and pull him towards her and made him sit beside her, and put the first morsel into his mouth.

"Ran, tomorrow is a big day for you. So be prepared." Ishika said and Ranveer look at him in confusion asking what she means. She showed him her phone, and asks him to read the articles. He took her phone and start reading them, his expression change from confusion to pissed. He put her phone back and controls his pissed self, and look at Ishika,

"Tomorrow we are going to give a live interview and I want you to control yourself. Because the people who try to cross me will be pissed tomorrow." Ishika said with sweet smile feeding another morsel to Ranveer. Who can sense, the smile is anything but sweet.

Although Ranveer is still angry on Ishika but he understand the level of situation. Someone really wants them to separate. But he didn't like that Ishika didn't take his help in this matter and even didn't let him know this, thus shows the weird behaviour of his family. But he is proud of her, how calmly she is handling the issue, coz he only knows if he know about this before her, god forbid, he would have destroyed everything till now.

****************

A girl in her earlier twenties sitting on the floor making some sketches when she heard a ring, more like her door bell rings. She rose up from her place, and stretches her back for few second when the bell rang again, she timidly walk up to the door and groan when her toe got smacked with the bed.

She open the door of her small 1bhk apartment, well the place is too small to call it a apartment, but this is something she can afford in her little pay check, not that she is complaining, but seeing her friends succeeding in their life and she still like always behind them in everything, did put a hole in her heart, her friends did tried helping her but no, she didn't take their help. She wants to be strong independent woman.

No. She is not an orphan, she has her own family, more likely joint family, but in all these years she learned living alone, the day her family send her away she took an oath that she will never rely on them.

"Ishika, what were you doing?" said the lady lovingly, patting her cheeks. Ishika smiled at the affection she received from this lovely couple. She gives them space and the couple walk inside the apartment.

Ishika came out from kitchen with refreshments in her hands and serve them and sat beside them, and they talk every random topic they can think at that moment. It's their weekly routine. Once every week the couple and Ishika will have some family time from few hours to a whole day.

"Ishika you know tomorrow is our company's anniversary and you haven't attended any party till now. I request you Ishika please come tomorrow. Even if you come like this we won't mind, but you have to come tomorrow." Said the man in his late forties, holding her hands in his with a soft smile in his lips.

"Ok uncle, no more emotional blackmail. I will be there positively." Ishika said with small smile.

"Emotional blackmail?" the man asked in confusion.

"Yeah! Aunty is been trying all tactics from past weeks just so that I will be present in the party, and she just bought you at this time so that I can't deny." Ishika said looking accusingly at the female in her late forties, who in turn smile sheepishly at her. The man burst in laughter.

Next day.

"Oh my god. I don't have any dress to wear for a rich party." Ishika voice out loudly looking at her almirah which have many clothes but not the right dress which she can wear for this party.

We can do one thing girl.

What?

You can wear the dress you have been making from past week.

No, I don't think that dress is any better than those who are going to wear heavy dresses.

But still that dress is the one you made, yourself, which makes it million dollar dress girl.

I don't think this is great idea.

Yeah! Like you have any money to buy a dress.

This made me shut up. Right I don't have any money. The money I earn, whose first percent went for the rent, next for food, other for my saving for business and remaining will go for the material I have to buy for making the dresses. Ishika thought out loud.

Without thinking anything else Ishika quickly got ready in 45 minutes, with last glance at herself in mirror and some self talk to boost her confidence, she sat inside the cab and after long 39 minutes she reach the venue.

With her confidence high she walk inside the building, and with help of helpers, she stood in front of the hall, where party is being organised.

She slowly calm her nerves, since seeing these wealthy people, her thoughts went to look down at herself. She shook her head, and with her head held high, she walk inside the hall, like she owned this place.

Seeing her stepping down the stairs, everyone stopped in their place to look at her, men look at her as a goddess just walk in, while women were ready to kill her, coz of their jealousy. All in all she is looking the most beautiful woman. In her simple yet elegant look she did ace the place. Not like every women is envious of her, just few.

She walks up to the couple with smile on her face, and hug them from behind, forgetting that their stood a man who is looking at intently from the very start she had reach this place, or who know from when.

After meeting everyone, she come around the counter and ask for the soft drink, when the man just a year older than Ishika walk up to her and sat two seats away from her.

She look around with a smile on her face when suddenly her eyes caught the same honey brown eyes, she always loved, yarns to see. And just like that everything stops around her. She didn't hear anything, didn't see anything. Just his eyes, which are holding those raw emotions inside them, which speak depth about something she can't pin point. But she didn't understand anything. Or is that she pretended. 

****************************

*******************************

HELLO GUYS,

HOW ARE YOU ALL?

SO HOW'S THE UPDATE.

******************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
2.2M 215K 52
When Alaia married the billionaire, Agastya Singhania, she was okay to be stepped in a loveless marriage. She knew from the start that she'd always...
1.7M 90.6K 106
BEST RANKING:- #1 in Indian Fiction as on 01/21 #2 in India as on 10/20 Bonjour😊 As the name suggest Unwillingly but yours. Story of a simple yet my...
1.5M 104K 199
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...