Once a Ghost, Always a Ghost

By PatrickEstvo

(Disowned Danny Phantom X Injustice AU) Once Danny's parents found out that their own son was one of the ghos... More

Bio
Forms
Harem (Season 1)
Team: Batclan Insurgency
Enemies (Season 1): One Web Regime
Prologue (Part 1): Disowned and Reincarnated
Prologue (Part 2): No More Mr. Nice Spider
Chapter 1: Kamen Rider Ghost
Kamen Rider OOO Bio
Zander Cross Bio
Chapter 2: Zero
Kamen Rider Specter Bio
Ultraman Ginga Bio
Simon's Harem
Gridman/Dynazenon Bio
Chapter 3: Marisa Kirisame
Chapter 4: Lamen Rider OOO/Dis Astranagant/Gridman
Chapter 5: Kamen Rider Specter
Chapter 6: Ultraman Ginga
Chapter 7: Taskmaster
Chapter 8: Batman
Chapter 9: Doctor Doom
Chapter 10: Ben 10
Chapter 11: Batwoman
Chapter 12: Battle of Fate
Harem (Season 2)
Allies (Season 2)
Enemies (Season 2): The Society
Other Featured Characters (Season 2)
Chapter 13: New Allies/Revenge for a Family
Chapter 14: The Girl Who Laughs
Chapter 15: The Brave and The Bold
Kamen Rider Mirror Bio
Kamen Rider Femme Bio
Lightning the Hedgehog Bio
Chapter 16: Invasion
17: More Kamen Riders Arrive/Troubles in Gensyoko
18: Enter Lightning/Assault on Latveria
Chapter 20: Cosmic Fury
Chapter 21: The Last Hope of the Spider-Verse
Nicholas Johnson Bio
Chapter 22: The Deaths of Dr.Octopus and Zero Specter
Chapter 23: Tokuro's Love Night (🍋)
Chapter 24: The Fate of Earth
Chapter 25: Absolute Ghostly Justice (Part 1)

Chapter 19: Breaking and Entering

108 6 3
By PatrickEstvo

(At what remains of Arkham, a ring door opens at the gates and Harley, Catwoman, Black Cat and Sonic exit. Harley can't help but smile. Sonic remains sour but alert.)

Catwoman: This way.

(Suddenly, a purple mist appears and blankets the four.)

Sonic: Pheronones!

(Harley starts to feel sick.)

Black Cat: Harley? You okay?

(Harley staggers in a daze away from Black Cat... and right into the arms of Poison Ivy.)

Poison Ivy: (strokes Harley's face) Sweet, sweet Harley. This time. you'll be a good girl for Mama.

Harley: Hey, kiddies! Let's play "Eeny Meeny Miney MURDER!"

Black Cat: Harley needs a girl talk.

(Sonic nods and dashes at Poison Ivy.)

Harley: Hisssss! Cat fight!

Black Cat: Sorry, Harley. I'll try not to leave a scar.

(Both ladies are quite agile, though Harley prefers more...lethal methods of offense. Black Cat uses her guile to counter Harley's ruthlessness and knocks her out.)

Black Cat: Ivy sure did a number on you.

(Suddenly, Sonic is tossed next to Black Cat by Ivy.)

Sonic: (stands) Selina's girlfriend is a real man-eater.

(Ivy comes in riding her vines.)

Poison Ivy: Arkham gave us so many memories, Selina. Bewitching guards, late night poker... mandatory shock therapy. Oh, that's right. YOU were spared thanks to your billionaire boy-toy.

Catwoman: I didn't ASK for special treatment.

Sonic: To hell with this pity party!

Poison Ivy: You're just dying to hurt me, aren't you, rodent? It won't bring back what you lost. Especially BELOW the waist. (Sonic goes to charge Ivy but Catwoman holds him back as Harley starts to moan and writhe in her sleep) Poor Harley smelled the wrong roses and, now, she's going into shock. Bye-bye, Baby Doll.

(Sonic streches his gloves...but Catwoman and Black Cat are concerned about Harley.)

Black Cat: We can't just leave her!

(Catwoman picks up Harley's body and moves her aside)

Sonic: (angry) I'm gonna mow you down with sonic speed!

Poison Ivy: Oh, Sonic, we don't have to fight. Let's kiss and make-up.

(Sonic ain't falling for that; he KNOWS Ivy's lips are lethally toxic. It's a battle of chaos energy vs. nature... and, much like in real-life, chaos wins: Ivy isn't exactly mulch... but she's not far FROM it once it's over.)

Sonic: I prefer women who AREN'T insane!

(Sonic joins Catwoman and Black Cat, who are checking up on Harley.Catwoman checks Harley's jugular for a pulse. Sonic just stands over them.)

Catwoman: You got a defibrillator in there?

Sonic: Yeah, but...

Sonic: Use it!!

(Sonic doesn't want to revive someone he despises...but, knowing he'll catch hell from Batman, Lightning and Kamen Rider Ghost if he doesn't, he activates defibrillators in his hands and shocks Harley three times.)

Catwoman: Harley?

(Harley moves ever-so-slightly and moans... as if in PLEASURE.)

Harley: Again...again...

(Catwoman and Black Cat are glad Harley is all right. Even Sonic can't help but smile. With Harley back on her feet, the four reach the old Underground and follow the tracks, being wary about who or what is out there.)

Harley: Shadow did a good job saving Tim and Stephanie.

Sonic: Hmph! They got lucky, nothing more.

Harley: Why do you have to say that?

Sonic: Shadow doesn't open up to people often. And to have the so-called Ultimate Life Form's attention, they must have been really lucky.

Black Cat: (smirks) Just like Tails and Knuckles, he prefers THEM over you!

(Sonic grunts at her remark, and then they reach to the wall.)

Catwoman: Here we are.

(Catwoman and Harley go to different parts and feel around while Sonic looks ready to blast the whole thing. The women then look and nod at each other and push bricks at the same time. The wall opens up to the Batcave.)

Catwoman: Wait here, Harley. Make sure no one follows us.

(She motions to Black Cat and Sonic to follow her in and Harley salutes.)

Sonic: (sarcastically) After you, please.

(Sonic follows Catwoman and Black Cat, and Harley's smile fades as she watches the three enter. She worries about Catwoman, Black Cay...and MAYBE a bit about Sonic as they head deeper.)

Black Cat: It's TOO quiet.

Sonic: (pulls out a radar and activates it) Bogeys... and they're not bats.

(Suddenly, Sonic quickly dodges a bullet. Out of the shadows come Bullseye and Bane of the Society.)

Bane: (to Catwoman) I told Octavius you were loyal to the Bat. He called me... "paranoid". At least he listened when I said Batman wouldn't relinquish his Cave so easily. Soon, not just this place, but all of Gotham will be MINE!

Black Cat: I'll deal with Bane.

(Sonic dashes at Bullseye, who keeps firing as they move away.)

Bane: Of all the ways to torment the Ghost, hurting you is one of my favorites.

Black Cat: Yet, you've NEVER broken me!

(Bane tries to, literally, rectify that. It's closer than one would think, but Black Cat's agility and tenacity just BARELY edge out Bane's brutal tactics.)

Black Cat: Was that as fun for you as it was for me?

(Sonic, having pacified Deadshot for a minute, rejoins Black Cat along with Catwoman.)

Catwoman: Ready to meet Brother Eye?

Sonic: About damn time!

(They walk to the main console, its monitors are still covered with Kang's logo)

Sonic: System's still running. Brother Eye needs a clean power source... something Kang can't touch.

Catwoman: The Cave's got backup generators.

Sonic: That should do it.

(Just then, the monitors turn into the face of Kang.)

Kang: Sonic the Hedgehog. Former protector of Mobius.

Sonic: How the hell do you know me?

Kang: An old friend of mine gave me a metallic version of you. I upgraded it to become more powerful than he already was.

(Then Metal Sonic appears.)

Metal Sonic: It's been so long, Sonic.

Sonic: Metal Sonic... (to Catwoman and Black Cat) We NEED that backup power...now.

(Catwoman heads for the generators as Black Cat follows her.)

Sonic: So? How did Kang exactly upgrade you?

Metal Sonic: He gave me what Doctor Eggman couldn't. He made me perfect. And now I'll show you the terror of perfection.

(They can match each other move-for-move, power-for-power, blow-for-blow. But Sonic can still learn new things on the g, something Metal Sonic cannot process. As such, Sonic is able to adjust his strategies and shut Metal Sonic down.)

Sonic: Not so perfect after all!

(Catwoman and Black Cat run back from the tunnel and rejoin Sonic.)

Catwoman: Backup power on.

Sonic: Let's get this party started!

(The trio heads for Brother Eye. Sonic approaches Brother Eye and inserts his connection spike into it. Tapping a few keys with his free hand, he works on cleaning the computer from Kang.)

Kang: No organic creature - not even YOU - can gain control of my neural network.

Sonic: (grunting as he re-programs) Not trying to. Just teaching Brother Eye to ignore you!

(Sonic starts to flash as he works hard to fight against Kang's functions. Kang starts to falter.)

Kang: This minor success... will not... save you...

(Soon Brother Eye is back online; Kang cannot hack it again.)

Brother Eye: Brother Eye is online.

Catwoman: Welcome back.

Brother Eye: Thank you, Ms. Kyle. (alarms go off) Warning! Sonic the Hedgehog has infiltrated the Batcave! Deploying countermeasures! (brings out a rocket launcher as Sonic readies himself)

Black Cat: Defense system override! Authorization LK-4D4!

Brother Eye: System administrator Felicia Hardy. Retinal verification required. (scans Black Cat's eye, then retracts rocket launcher) Identity confirmed. Standing down. (Sonic stands down as well)

Catwoman: Brother Eye, bring geo-sync comms online.

(Brother Eye does so, showing the positions of Batman, Ben 10, Scorpion, Red Robin, Mega Man X, Marisa Kirisame, Sub-Zero and Spoiler.)

Black Cat: Daniel, Bruce, the comms are yours.

(Batman is flying over Gotham in the Batwing.)

Batman: Copy. Brother Eye, broadcast on the old Hero League band.

Brother Eye: Broadcasting.

Batman: We're back online, everyone. We have one hour to evacuate civilians before we engage Kang and the fleet.

Daniel: (prepares to transform.) Okay, let's do it!

Ghost Driver: Eye! Batchiriminā! Batchiriminā!

Daniel: Henshin!

Ghost Driver: Kaigan! Himiko! Mirai no yokoku! Yamataikoku!

Ghost: Now I'm ready.

(Batman and Ghost fly off to start the evacuation of Gotham.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 10.4K 49
What if Danny Phantom and Dick Grayson were brothers? Richard and Daniel Grayson lost their parents and were both taken in by Bruce Wayne. They were...
318 22 16
Everyone's special, huh? Everyone's got something unique about them, or at least, that's what parents tell you. "Well, Why makes you unique?" I click...
17.9K 805 30
||Book 2/2|| sequel to Inside Out ||Completed|| A boy who is feared by everyone for his powers and adored by few for his personality. That's a life o...
2.5K 13 14
In this story, Danny Fenton was trained by his mother on how to fight and how to use Ghost equipment by his father. It all started when he was 5 year...