Forcefully Tied Strings

By Skhan_09

"You are such a big bastard Aditya..Just because you married me forcefully, So do you really think that I wil... More

Prologue✨
Characters✨
Chapter 1✨
Chapter 2✨
Chapter 3✨
Chapter 4✨
Chapter 5✨
Chapter 6✨
Chapter 7✨
Chapter 8✨
Chapter 9✨
Chapter 10✨
Chapter 11✨
Chapter 12✨
Chapter 13✨
Chapter 14✨
Chapter 15✨
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨
Chapter 18✨
Chapter 19✨
Chapter 20✨
Chapter 21✨
Chapter 22✨
Chapter 23✨
Chapter 24✨
Chapter 26✨
Chapter 27✨
Chapter 28✨
Chapter 29✨
Chapter 30✨
Chapter 31✨
Chapter 32✨
Chapter 33✨
Chapter 34✨
Chapter 35✨
Chapter 36✨
Chapter 37✨
Chapter 38✨
Chapter 39✨
Chapter 40✨
Chapter 41✨
Chapter 42✨
Chapter 43✨
Chapter 44✨
Chapter 45✨
Chapter 46✨
Chapter 47✨
Chapter 48✨
Chapter 49✨
Chapter 50✨
Chapter 51✨
Chapter 52✨
Chapter 53✨
Chapter 54✨
Chapter 55✨
Chapter 56✨
Chapter 57✨
Chapter 58✨
Last Chapter✨

Chapter 25✨

1.4K 47 2
By Skhan_09

Aditya was very very hurt.

For him this was not just insult but also disrespect. He left from there and went towards orphanage a place where he found peace with small childrens.

He gave some gifts to the childrens and he felt really nice and literally forgot all about his pains.

But the wounds Mirae is giving him is creating a big impact on Aditya's heart.

He then left from there though the childrens were not allowing him to leave, but he left with the promise that he will meet them frequently.

Aditya then went to meet Priya and bought her some fruits and eatables.

Priya was so so happy to meet him. Only Aditya was the one who was thinking so much about her, even her parents stopped talking to her since her husband Rahul died.

Priya literally had tears in her eyes. She was so thankful to Aditya because he thought so much about her, When ever her own parents left her at the time when she needed them the most..

After meeting her, Aditya was coming back home when suddenly he came across Mala who was looking quite anxious.
He decided to stop her and asked, "Mala is everything okey...? You dont seem well.."

As soon as those words left her mouth Mala directly hugged him and started crying. This really startled Aditya. He was not feeling well with the skinship Mala was doing with him.

He did not hugged her back but she kept crying on his shoulder. And this situation caught Mirae's eyes as she was passing by the window.

She looked at Mala hugging Aditya and she could even see that she was crying.."What a cheapster..That dirty shoulder is for every girl to cry on.." she thought fumming in anger.

She instantly decided to get down and confront him..

Aditya separated Mala from himself and said "Mala what happened..?"

"Aditya, my father is not well in village..I have to go there.." Mala said and was again going to cling on to him but before that he backed off and then he could feel a tight hold on his wrist..He looked at the source only to find a very angry Mirae..

'Mirae..What is she doing here..?' Aditya thought confused

"Mala I want to talk to Aditya please go and cry somewhere else.." Mirae said with gritted teeth..

"Mirae we are in between of an important conversation and I am in need of help.." Mala said trying to reason her..

"There are lots of people to whom you can ask for help. Please spare him I have to deal with him.." she said the last part looking at Aditya angrily.

Before Mala could further interrupt her, she took Aditya's hand and started dragging him.

Mala kept looking at both of them from behind and Aditya was not understanding what was really happening..

She pulled Aditya's hand and dragged him in their bedroom.."Mirae what happened..You talked so rudely with Mala.." Aditya asked as they were now in the room.

She turned and started hitting him on his chest "You cheapster, low charactered person, bastard, fuc*ing asshole..what do you think of yourself haan..? Did you think I will not know how widely you were hugging that girl in the middle of the whole society.." Mirae shouted.

Aditya was taken aback by her sudden outburst. He did not knew Mirae saw that..And she even took it in a wrong way..

"Mirae you are taking it in a wrong way..I promise I did not even hugged her back..heck I did not even touched her instead I backed off when again she was trying to cling onto me.." Aditya tried to explain his situation.

Then Mirae really remembered how he backed off when she was again trying to touch him..But she will not let this thing go so easily. She will take all her anger and frustration out so that Aditya thinks twice before doing such thing again...

"Ohh really..I guess all your claims of loving me are fake, infact you know what you are the most characterless person I have ever seen in my life.." she shouted throwing a glass vase towards the floor.

Aditya was so startled looking at all this.. 'But why did she suddenly become this agressive..?' he thought..

She did not say anything more instead sat on the floor crying..

Aditya could not see her crying and on top of that she was sitting on the floor..'Godd..!! When will this woman realise she is pregnant..' he groaned thinking..But looking at the state of Mirae it was very clear that she was very hurt..

'But why does she care and why is hurt evident in her eyes..she is the one who hates me right..' he thought..

But first he has to console her because his heart ached to see his love crying like this that also by his unknown mistake..

"Mirae.." he said as calmly as possible going towards her..

"Dont talk to me.." she said still while crying..

Aditya smiled..He even found this  behaviour of her cute, as for him she was still immature that is why she would act like this..

"Mirae I promise I did not hugged her..Please believe me.." he said kneeling down in front of her and taking her hands in his.

She turned her face the other side.

"Mirae I am only your husband why would I hug other womans..?" Aditya asked looking straight in her eyes..And cupped her face gently

"Because your wife is bad..And And.." Mirae said and again started crying..

"Shhh..dont cry then the baby will also be sad Mirae.." Aditya said and picked her up in his arms from the floor..

She held his shirt tightly as if trying to catch him forever..Aditya then placed her on the bed and she pointed towards the shoulder and said "She touched you here.." Mirae said making a sad face..

Aditya smiled and kissed on Mirae's crown of the head.."What am I going to do of you Junglee Billi.." and laughed going for a quick shower.

Mirae somewhere felt so nice on being kissed by Aditya.. His lips were soft not like some chapped ones..

'I wonder how does his lips feels while being kissed on lips..' Mirae thought..

Mirae then remembered that she had to go on a wedding function of Sunny so she decided to wear her maroon Saree which was way too sexy.

Aditya came out taking a bath and saw Mirae all ready..She was looking so beautiful in red saree that Aditya suddenly started feeling hot

He raised his one eyebrow and eyed her from top to bottom.."Are we going out somewhere Mirae..?" Aditya asked.

Mirae narrowed her eyes and said "Mr.beggar not we but me..I am going out at my friend Sunny's brother function.."

"So even I am coming..I am pretty sure that Sunny..No no sorry Sunny bro even invited me on his function. I cant let you go alone. You are already in your 9th month.." Aditya said casually and went to get a good suit.

Mirae did not further said anything but mentally noted to again break him and teach him a life long lesson..

'Just wait you third class man. I will teach you a good lesson..but regarding earlier..was I just doing tantrums..? but my heart was really churning and I was really in pain looking at Aditya hug Mala..' Mirae thought.

But again this time she concluded herself saying that she is really a drama queen so did a very realistic acting..But little did she knew what was actually happening..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 2K 5
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...
419K 25.4K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...
301K 16.8K 46
" No don't dare to touch her. Your enmity is with me." he said while protecting her. She wanted to save him but it was too late. He was shot dead. ...
160K 8.8K 32
Shanaya goes to her best friend's Aditi wedding in Jaipur, and enjoys everything over there but little did she know that going there would lead to th...