₊˚𖥔 ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵃᵘʳᵒʳᵃ .˚✦ | sp...

By yourwifeprobably

➺ spyxfamily + child!reader ༄🎐 ༉‧₊˚✧ you'll always have this place ... More

'·..➭ introduction
✧. heart of gold
✧. over the moon
✧. cause for concern

✧. blessing in disguise

1.6K 27 2
By yourwifeprobably

ˢᵒⁿᵍ : ᵈᵃᵈᵈʸ ⁱˢˢᵘᵉˢ | ʳᵉᵐⁱˣ | ˢᵖᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ

Synopsis : how your workaholic of a father ends up adopting you and your mischievous little sister ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

w a r n i n g s
→ manga spoiler
→ implication of the
mistreatment of children
→ misconduct of working standards
→ endangerment of children...

word count : 1533

______________________________________________

⇢ . blessing in disguise .✰˚∗:

𓆩♡𓆪

"You wanna foster a kid?" The unkempt, middle-aged man groggily inquires of the young, pristine, tall blond. Loid Forger.

Or more famously recognised as agent Twilight - the greatest spy of Westails. Currently, Twilight is working on his long-term mission - Operation Strix - to get close to and infiltrate his target, Donovan Desmond, by getting his child into the same educational institution as Desmond's sons. Only then could Operation Strix really be put into motion. To even begin such an endeavour, Twilight needed a child to befriend the second son.

"I do," Loid - the name of Twilight's fake persona for Operation Strix - admitted. "And I understand I can adopt through your orphanage as well?"
The fake doctor took a stride forward, entering the tarnished, oak doors leading into a dusty, dingy hallway. "My wife and I have been trying for so many years but..."

"Yeah whatever," the intoxicated, ignorant man waved Loid's reasoning aside - deficient in care. "Just take whichever you want."

Loid watches the older male in what he displays as astonishment, "uh..." that was far easier than anticipated.

"Come on in." The middle-aged man trods down the hall, avoiding all the children who stare agape at the well-put-together younger man.

Twilight assesses the grungy environment of the children who have their gaze pinned on him; what a dump, he thinks. Twilight ponders how he would prefer accomplishing his missions solo, concluding on his distaste for children. But a mission this intricate would be difficult to execute without its proper, primary requirement.

"Oh," the doctor raises with the operator of the orphanage, the balding man turns to listen while walking, "ideally I'd like a child who can already read and write."

"Yeah? In that case... Anya, (Y/n), get over here!"
The shabby man leads Loid into a desolate, cold room.

Sitting playing on the floorboards with their dolls are two little girls; one is slightly older than the other.
Immediately, she senses the overwhelming intellect and prowess the simple-appearing, middle-upper class man holds. Loid Forger - she instantly conjures his cognomen the moment she meets his gaze.

But he hides who he truly is behind a false facade that the girl swiftly pierces through. Intelligence agent - Twilight. Real name—[REDACTED]

Anya perks up at your thoughts. She stares at you blankly, holding your hand. Her simple, young mind can't keep up with the overflow of information that your sensitive sixth sense keeps fishing out of the enigmatic man.

"These two are the smartest ones we got, both don't talk much - other than to each other - but... they're good kids," the operator explains; however, his thoughts spoke a different opinion.
He scolds, "greet the man you two!"

The older one bows with her hands folded in front of her lap, as a symbol of respect to her elders, while the younger one only stands up and gapes at her potential adoptive-father.

"Which one is Anya and which one is (Y/n)?" Loid surveys the two youths, making mental notes.

"I am (Y/n), sir," you raise your hand. "This is Anya, my little sister," you gesture towards the girl before locking eye contact with the man, "nice to meet you, thank you for visiting," you bow again.

"Hmm... how old are you, (Y/n)?" Loid asks curiously. She, at least, looks old enough for Eden.

Amiable, you smile at the man. "I'm seven-years-old now, sir." You address him formally, maintaining a well-mannered demeanour.

"I'll take her." Loid quickly finalises aloud - she displays sophistication, elegance and manners, traits that are highly valued by Eden. The younger one is unresponsive, a little aloof, could only cost me more time trying to teach her skills the other already has.

Anya curls up her lips in mass distraught - she wasn't ready to be separated from the only family she has had her entire life. Blood or not, you were the only person in Anya's life who treated her with tender, kindred spirit.
Glassy, thick tears well up in her big, evergreen doe eyes. Her tiny hands tightly clasp your dress, refusing to let you go.

Hit with a boulder of trepidation and grief from Anya's emotions, you feel the corners of your eyes prickle with sincere tears.

You shake your head at Loid's instantaneous proposition, "I'm sorry sir, you seem like you could be a wonderful father, but I am not going anywhere without my little sister." Comfortingly, you place your hand behind Anya's back as she sniffles, digging her face into your plain, tunic dress. "She means everything to me."

You and Anya had been through hell and back; no way were you going to allow a man to suddenly take you away. It was your devoted oath to protect Anya at all costs.

Loid's strikingly pale-blue eyes land on yours, like he's deeply analysing every thought and emotion that crosses your pupils.

Hundreds of thoughts gallop inside his masterful maze of a mind; but all he sees is a roaring-fire that burns deep within those (e/c) irises...
It takes him back. It reminds him of something from his past.

You read his soul.
A broken childhood; friends and family perished; rough years as a young soldier; a decade as a spy with only the utmost responsibilities on his shoulders.

Unexpected tears rush down your cheeks, coating them glossy - you didn't mean to cry.
This man has suffered so much.

His expression is monotone, as he views your tears as a persuasive tool.

Reluctant, the fake psychiatrist sighs.
"Well then..." he begins, you need to be at least six to enrol at Eden academy... Loid glances at the rosy-haired girl, she looks four or five at the oldest...

"Six!" Anya exclaims, abruptly shooting her head up after having smeared your dress with tears and sticky bits of snot.

Heavy dread lifts off your clenching heart as Anya's mood lightens. You ignore her white lie.

"Hmm?" The towering man peers down at little Anya.

"I'm six."

"Huh, you're six already?" The middle-aged man, who disgusts you for his behaviour and psyche, asks indifferently.

Twilight scans the petite, porcelain-doll girl, she seems much too short to be—
He notices Anya standing on her tippy-toes and his prior thoughts cease...

Before Anya can let the man leave with her only sister, she scurries to the table behind her and picks up the newspaper. She brings it to showcase it to Loid, "hm? The crossword puzzle? That might be a little tough for you."

You smile gently as you observe the salmon-haired child hurry back to the table to complete the blanks - you know about her telepathic powers so you can only guess that she's reading the clever man's mind to finish the puzzle.

To your hypothesis, you were proven right.

Anya spun back around to show off the puzzle filled in with the correct answers, positively surprising Loid.

"You finished it?! Seriously?!" The blond was stunned. He turns to the operator, "I'll take both!"

You and Anya share a jovial expression, celebrating the victory of winning the man's approval with a snuggly, heartfelt hug. You both jump around like two loose bunnies.
"Anya and nee-san will be together!" Anya expresses, pleased.

"Now, about the paperwork..." Loid inquiries but is promptly shut down by the unprofessional orphanage owner.

"Don't worry about it. Just take the girls and get outta here." He brushes them off as if they were worth nothing more than mere scrap.

Twilight doesn't question it - he figured that the man was an abhorrent worker, especially considering the deplorable living situation of the children who stay at the orphanage.

"Is that okay with you two?" Loid plasters on a warm smile, slightly squatting his legs to reach closer to your eye-levels.

Star-struck, Anya grips her hands into tiny fists, nodding to Loid's question.

A strong wave of emotion overrides your own. Anya's emotion seeps hefty amounts of delight and excitement. You both look up at your new-found father.

Our father's a spy.

𓆩♡𓆪

"Listen up, little ladies—"

"It's Anya and (Y/n)-nee!" Your younger sister corrects stubbornly.

You impishly wink at her for her persistence and she giggles.

Loid huffs lightly, "alright. Listen up, Anya, (Y/n)." Your father steps up the stairs that leads to the apartment building, "you two are my children from now on, but as far as everyone else is concerned, you two have always been my children."

"Aye!" Anya instantly agrees, while you nod politely.

"You are to address me as 'father', just as the elites do."

"Chichi!" Anya goes on to use.

"Chichi?...mm, papa?" You try the title out on your tongue, "papa." You feel like it suits your new father.

Loid lowers his eyelids in quiet acceptance.

"Very well."

𓆩♡𓆪

______________________________________________

lmfao

💌 Stay tuned ༅:*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 100 16
Follow the Forger as they encounter troubles while getting along and being the quite unusual family. A spy which is a good father. An Assassine whic...
25.1K 424 17
What will happen when Twilight's whole identity gets revealed to Yor? And when Anya's telepathic abilities and Yor's real job get exposed? Will the f...
13.3K 380 16
I yearned for all these to be real, I wished we met under a normal circumstance, where I would probably have a loving wife and an adorable daughter...
98.8K 2.1K 85
Loid Forger x Reader Boyfriend Scenarios🦋✨ ~enjoy your days reading about you and Loid's life if you were together!💕 -please ignore any mistakes as...