𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕...

By woobackbabyyyyy1

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' 𝐘𝐎𝐔?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝟎:𝟎𝟏
𝟎:𝟎𝟐
𝟎:𝟎𝟒
𝟎:𝟎𝟓
𝟎:𝟎𝟔
𝟎:𝟎𝟕
𝟎:𝟎𝟖
𝟎:𝟎𝟗
𝟎:𝟏𝟎
𝟎:𝟏𝟏
𝟎:𝟏𝟐
𝟎:𝟏𝟑
𝟎:𝟏𝟒
𝟎:𝟏𝟓
𝟎:𝟏𝟔
𝟎:𝟏𝟕
𝟎:𝟏𝟖
𝟎:𝟏𝟗
𝟎:𝟐𝟎
𝟎:𝟐𝟏
𝟎:𝟐𝟐
𝟎:𝟐𝟑
𝟎:𝟐𝟒
𝟎:𝟐𝟓
𝟎:𝟐𝟔
𝟎:𝟐𝟕
𝟎:𝟐𝟖
𝟎:𝟐𝟗
𝟎:𝟑𝟎
𝟎:𝟑𝟏
𝟎:𝟑𝟐
𝟎:𝟑𝟑
𝟎:𝟑𝟒
𝟎:𝟑𝟓
𝟎:𝟑𝟔
𝟎:𝟑𝟕
𝟎:𝟑𝟖
𝟎:𝟑𝟗
𝟎:𝟒𝟎
𝟎:𝟒𝟏
𝟎:𝟒𝟐
𝟎:𝟒𝟑
𝟎:𝟒𝟒
𝟎:𝟒𝟓
𝟎:𝟒𝟔
𝟎:𝟒𝟕
𝟎:𝟒𝟖
𝟎:𝟒𝟗
𝟎:𝟓𝟎
𝟎:𝟓𝟏
𝟎:𝟓𝟐 (𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
𝟎:𝟓𝟑 (𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
💐💐💐

𝟎:𝟎𝟑

35.3K 1.5K 2.4K
By woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟐𝐀𝐌

"What time is the appointment, Von?" Misharron asked him as they both laid in his king sized bed.

"Ion know, one sum." He shrugged, already annoyed with her presence. Despite him being famous and always around people, he was the type of person that needed peace and quiet sometimes to prevent himself from going crazy.

Misharron showed up to his house around 11pm the night before, crying about how much she missed him. Too tired to tell her no, he decided to let her sleep over for the night.

"I love you fa doing this, Von. It show how much you care about me, and us." She pouted, lifting her naked body up so she was face to face with him.

"Mhm, gimme kiss." He slightly dismissed her, his eyes never leaving her glossy lips as they neared his.

Leaving his eyes opened, he let his lips engulf hers as she stuck her tongue in his mouth.

Pulling back a little, she brought his bottom lip into her mouth before biting it hard, thinking he liked the pain.

Pulling away, he mugged her before laughing. "Damn, you coulda just said you was hungry. I woulda gotchu sum."

"So you don't like when I be bitin' yo lip like that? I been doing that shit since we met." Asian mugged, slightly offended.

"Das why we keep the shit at dem lil' pecks." He responded before picking up his ringing phone, ignoring her gasp.

"Yoo twin, watchu on?" He grinned as he got off the bed and walked out of the bedroom door. Walking down the steps, he walked into the kitchen before pulling out a bag of grapes.

"Yo bitch, pop out to my crib right quick. Ian seen yo ass in 10 years a'sum like dat." Durk spoke, as Von choked on his grape.

"You worse den my bitch. I just saw yo ass last night, gang." He coughed, slightly beating on his chest to relieve his cough.

"Like I said, 10 years. Hurry up, bring da green too. Aye you got milk in yo shit? Tryna eat some fruity pebbles."

"Ian bringin you no milk. Eat dat shit wit water, bitch." Von laughed, hanging up the phone.

Putting the grapes back in the refrigerator, he picked up his phone off of the counter before making his way back up the steps.

Going into his dresser, he pulled out a simple white t-shirt with some gray Nike tech sweatpants.

Whore outfit.

Throwing some socks and Calvin Klein boxers on top of his outfit, he placed everything on the bed, ignoring Missharon's stare.

"Where you going, Von. Yo appointment not until 1, right?" She pouted, crawling over to the edge of the bed to place a kiss on his bare back.

"Out. I'a be back later." He spoke shortly, walking into the bathroom.

He felt like he needed to get away from her and do it quickly. He never felt at peace when he was near her, she always had him feeling overwhelmed somehow.

Since they've been together for a long time and she was with him when times got rough, he felt like he had no choice but to let her stick around. He wasn't even sure if he still loved her.

Sighing, he stripped from his clothes, stepping into the shower. Letting the almost hot water touch his skin, he instantly felt a sense of relief.

20 MINUTES LATER, Dayvon stepped into his bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Noticing that Asian was asleep, he silently thanked God that he could leave in peace.

He quickly rubbed cocoa butter all over his body before slipping his boxers on followed by his socks. Afterwards, he pulled his sweatpants over his house arrest monitor, then put on his shirt.

Remembering that he was getting his ankle monitor off later on in the day, he made a mental note so he wouldn't miss his appointment.

Slipping on a gray backwards hat over his twisted dreads, he also slipped on his low snake navy Jordan 11s on his feet.

Rubbing some Vaseline on his lips, he then sprayed some Creed cologne all over himself. Grabbing his phone and charger, he turned around to walk out before being stopped by Misharron.

"You leaving now? Without giving me a kiss?" She tiredly spoke, sitting up and using the covers to cover her naked body.

"C'mere then, ma. I thought you was sleep." He chuckled, opening his arms wide for her.

Quickly hopping off of the bed, she stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck, allowing him to hoist her up by her butt.

"Yo pussy all on my shirt, girl." He laughed, being cut off when her lips touched his.

She pecked his lips a few times before sucking on his bottom lip softly this time.

"Be safe, bae. And don't give that therapist no problems!" She yelled after him as he walked out of the room.

"It ain't stay safe, Asian. Tell a nigga like me to stay dangerous!"

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟕𝐀𝐌

𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨

••

𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 🦍 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲💯💯 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬⛓

load more comments

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤 𝐎𝐓𝐅‼️
𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐥 🤞🏾🤞🏾

"Nah, you gon have ta tell Asian ass to sit this one out. She ain't invited to my pool party, on foenem." Durk glanced at Von who was stuffing a backwood as he munched on his cereal.

"On O. We tryna see real ass and nice bodies. Not whateva yo shorty got goin." Louie added as him and Durk snapped hands in agreement.

"Louie hit the gym fa you start talkin' bout my bitch. Yo Suga Momma from Proud Family bad built ass." Von mugged as he licked the blunt sealed.

"Damn, he going hard fa a shorty that be fuckin otha niggas." Durk spoke in between coughs to try to conceal what he said.

Side eyeing him, Von bought the blunt to his lips, flicking the red lighter to the end of the blunt.

Pulling from the blunt, he slouched down into the couch letting the substance enter his lungs.

"She fuck otha niggas, I be fuckin' otha bitches. It's twinnem!" Von laughed as he felt himself start to get high.

"Me personally..." Louie mumbled.

Inhaling the smoke once again, he tilted his head back before releasing it towards the ceiling. "Man let's talk about some otha shit. This bitch talk makin' my head hurt."

Pouring some more Fruity Pebbles into the bowl before pouring more of the milk that Von had bought him into the bowl, Durk took three spoonfuls before glancing at Von.

"Aw yeah, lets talk about my pool party." Durk grinned, earring annoyed sighs from both of the other men in the room. He had been talking about it non-stop for a week straight.

"My new shorty finna be there and she got two bad ass friends. Well one of em bad, the otha one just pretty. She seem too sweet to be a bad bitch." Durk mentioned, making Von go deep into thought.

His love life was horrible. Of course he had females throwing themselves at him left to right. But as soon as he finally chose one to settle down with, they all seemed to be missing something he was looking for.

All of them seemed to have one thing in common, they were classified as bad bitches.

Ultimately deciding all girls were the same, he just decided to stay with the one he was most comfortable with.

Now the decision was up to him, did he want to continue messing with plenty of females just for fun, or just focus on him and his mental.

"Hold yo shorty close to you at that party gang, cause I'm fuckin' 5 bitches onnat night. On King David!"

"My nigga!" Louie laughed, dapping Von up.

"Oh you back inna game, huh twin?" Durk grinned before drinking the milk from the cereal bowl.

"Ian neva left, gang. Just had a lil malfunction." Dayvon mumbled, scrolling through his contact list to see who he should text.

Picking a random girl from his past, he sent a quick eyes emoji to her, already knowing she would be down for whatever.

"Oh shit! Y'all dumb asses won't finna tell me it was almost 12:30?" He said, hopping up off of the couch and searching for his charger and car keys.

"Whea you finna go?" Louie asked dragging his hand down his face.

"Gettin this bitch ass monitor off. Then I got anotha appointment at 1:15."

"My nigga finna be free fa real? Bet that up!" Durk grinned, dropping his bowl in the sink before walking to the living room.

"On O. Ima push up wit y'all later doe." Von rushed, dapping both men up before rushing out of the door.

As he got into the car, he looked down at his phone that dinged, making him slightly smile.

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏:𝟒𝟐𝐏𝐌

"I don't know why these people sit here and pay for a session and don't show up. Especially at this expensive ass office. These sessions start at  five hundred an hour." Dakota frustratedly sighed as she smoothed her low bun out with the palm of her hands.

"I know right. Plus the consultation alone is already one thousand, two fifty. Ion know 'bout them but ion got that typa money to waste." Devyn added as she sipped from her Starbucks refresher drink.

"How's your day going so far, ladies?" Mr. Miller smiled at them as he exited his office with a briefcase and a stack of papers. He was the owner of the office and was nice for the most part.

"Good, you?" They answered simultaneously, grinning at eachother.

"Swell, thank you for asking. I would hope that my favorite receptionist and favorite therapist aren't lollygagging and actually being productive, yeah?" He remarked as he walked towards the glass entrance doors.

"Of course we're being productive, have a nice day!" Devyn smiled as they both waved goodbye to him.

"You think he would wanna be my sugar daddy?" Devyn asked seriously as Dakota laughed obnoxiously.

"Girl, what kind of sugar daddy? The ones you have sex with, or the ones that give you money just because?"

"Just because, of course. I don't want no saggy white dick when I got a long, fat, chocolate dick waitin-"

"Devyn! God, have some decorum!" Dakota quickly cut her off, sending a harsh glare at her.

"What? It's the truth. Post the pictures that I just took for you though, girl." She mentioned as she continued to drink from her drink.

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝟏.𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏,𝟑𝟑𝟑 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝟒𝟒𝟒 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝟏.𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥😍
𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨.𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐨🤞🏾

"Hassan will be here any minute with our Chick-Fil-A! He's such a W brother!" Dakota grinned, just thinking about the food.

"He is, ain't he?" Devyn trailed off, contemplating on if she should tell Dakota about their secret relationship now or not.

It was going on seven months since Devyn and Hassan had been in a secret relationship. It happened on accident one day when Devyn came to Dakota's house, not knowing that she was there. She was met with Hassan, and the two of them being alone, led to more.

It wasn't like Dakota was judgmental or anything, they just thought it was weird to tell her because they didn't know how she would react. They didn't know if she would be happy for them, or weirded out.

Either way, they were in too deep now, so of course Dakota's reaction wouldn't be that pleasant.

Before she could make a decision, the glass doors opened up revealing 3 dread headed men, the third one not being noticed quite yet.

"Baby Kooo!" Hassan dragged, placing the two bags down on the desk before hugging his little sister.

"Hey Sanny!" Kota grinned, hugging him extremely tight. Soon, he pulled away, mushing Devyn's head. "Wassup ugly?"

"Boy, not too much!" Devyn started as Kota focused her attention on Benji who was carrying their drinks.

"Hi, Benji." Dakota smiled sweetly at him as he smiled back, giving her a side hug.

"Aw yeah, Koko. He here fa you. Met 'em downstairs. He cool as hell." Hassan spoke as Devyn and Dakota glanced at each other in confusion.

"Who?" She trailed off before she looked towards the door again, seeing the same black and blonde dreads she saw at the club making her heart drop. She watched as he removed his attention from his phone to look back at her with the same hard expression that soon turned soft.

"Ain't you Dakota?" He asked, glancing down at his phone before looking back at her, staring her directly in her eyes.

"Koko, that's your 1:15 appointment. Guess he decided to show up, huh?" Devyn muttered, as he glanced at her with his eyebrows knitted.

"Right. My 1:15." Dakota swallowed, letting out a sharp breath. "Dayvon, right?" She asked, looking back up from her watch to look at him.

"Von, ma." He corrected. He felt like someone calling him by his first name was a very intimate thing and he didn't want any strangers calling him by it.

They stared at eachother for a few more seconds, each examining the other from head to toe.

"Von? Nice. Follow me!"

———————————

𝐈 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊, 𝐈𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐖 𝐃𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐖𝐖

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 + 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐎🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1K 15
𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
60.4K 1.9K 40
𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐲'𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 (𝐃𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧)...
189K 9.1K 17
"𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑."
76.3K 1.6K 32
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐚"