Sexual Exploration

By Haydenpumpkinchan

"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

27

3.2K 177 77
By Haydenpumpkinchan

"You what?!" Jimin exclaimed.

"We accidentally made a porno," Hoseok repeated, resting his cheek on his hand. "You would have been in on it if you answered your phone yesterday."

Jimin looked at his desk. "I was busy with a friend last night."

"What are we gonna do?" Jungkook bit his nails. "My mom will kill me if she finds out I did this!"

"How would she find out?" Hoseok asked. "Is she a perv too?"

"I just want everyone to know I got the most compliments." Seokjin preened as he read through them.

"Do you even care that thousands of people saw you naked?" Jungkook asked him. "Like, what if it was a bunch of gross, disgusting old men who jacked off to you?"

Seokjin shrugged. "The more views the more money I get. Doesn't affect my revenue if it's a supermodel watching me blow you or a gross person."

"I would have worn my sexy underwear if I had known that was going to be recorded." Taehyung mumbled.

The classroom door opened and Namjoon stepped inside.

"Joonie!" Hoseok sprang out of his seat.

"No." Namjoon sat down.

"Wanna see a very special video me, Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung made last night?" Hoseok asked.

"I'd rather just die."

Yoongi entered the room just as the bell rang. "Alright class, your essays about foreplay are due today. Hand them in, please."

"Uh." Seokjin and Hoseok looked at each other. Jin raised his hand, "Um, Mr. Min?"

"Yes?" Yoongi pointed at them.

"Uh, well, I went over to Hoseok's house last night to work on the essay with him." Seokjin started. "And while we were looking for videos...uh, we kinda accidentally started a live video without knowing because we were fighting over the laptop, and then Taehyung and Jungkook came over, and we did...things...and it all got uploaded to PornHub and...we didn't do the homework."

"You what?" Namjoon spat out his water.

"I see." Yoongi didn't seem surprised, "Namjoon, Jimin, did you complete the assignment?"

Jimin pulled out a few sheets of paper that were stapled together and held them out for Yoongi to take.

Namjoon reached into his backpack and pulled out his essay, tossing it like a frisbee to the teacher. 

Yoongi caught it flawlessly and set them both on his desk. "Alright, since the rest of you didn't do the assignment, we'll watch your video instead."

"What?" The color drained from Jungkook's face.

"Gross!" Namjoon made a face. "I don't want to watch a fucking gay ass porno!"

"Watch your mouth, sub." Yoongi warned. "Unless you want me to tie you down again."

"Good thing I brought my laptop in today." Hoseok took it out of his bag and set it on Yoongi's desk, powering it on.

"Is this really happening?" Jungkook blinked. "Guys! We discussed things in that video, remember?" He hissed.

"It's fine, Kook." Seokjin whispered back.

"Yeah, don't worry about it." Taehyung shrugged. "It's not like Yoongi doesn't already know we talk about him like that."

Jungkook bit his lip as Hoseok pulled down the big screen and connected his laptop to it, bringing up the video.

"Ugh." Namjoon looked away, "Seriously."

"Eighty five percent likes." Jimin was impressed. "Wow, almost ten thousand views already? That's crazy!"

"Benefits of a premium membership when you go live." Hoseok grinned before starting the video.

Jungkook hid his face in his hands, even though his part wouldn't start for a few minutes. 

The video started and everyone but Namjoon and Jungkook watched, rapt as they saw their video for the first time.

Yoongi stood off to the side, his arms crossed as he watched the video with narrowed eyes.

It began with Seokjin's and Hoseok's struggle, showing the exact moment they accidentally went live.

"-touching things!" Seokjin exclaimed, followed by rapid changing scenery as the two boys fought over it. "You're making the screen go crazy!" 

Hoseok tripped and landed on top of the older boy, pinning him to the floor, "Oof!"

"Bitch." Seokjin groaned, his face pressed into the carpet.

Seokjin blushed as the next part came on, feeling his classmates turn to look at him.

"You know how much that choker cost me?" Hoseok leaned in to whisper in the beautiful boy's ear. "What will you do to make it up to me?"

"Now everyone knows you belong to me, slave." Hoseok whispered to him, smirking. 

"Fine, we'll call Namjoon and let him decide." Hoseok said, reaching to grab his phone and dialing. 

"Why him?" Seokjin asked. 

"Because I love to bother him." Hoseok grinned before turning the phone on speaker. "Joonie boy! What's up?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Hate this class."

Jungkook couldn't believe that Seokjin and Hoseok had shown their dicks to everyone in class and to Yoongi, and yet didn't seem embarrassed or bothered at all. He was mortified to know his part was coming up, and he wondered how everyone would react to his dick, especially Namjoon and Yoongi. 

"So, you and Mr. Min have a sexual past, right?" Seokjin asked Taehyung. "He's already taken your virginity so there shouldn't be a problem if me or Hoseok fuck you, right?"

"Uh..." Taehyung looked around. "Who said anything about me and Yoongi having a past?"

Jungkook looked at Yoongi, who hadn't moved or spoken since the video started. If he was angry or surprised that they were talking about him, he didn't show it.

Hoseok laughed. "Dude, come on, it's obvious! You told Namjoon you and Mr. Min knew each other, and you didn't really protest when he made a student in his class where he fucks his students." 

Taehyung sighed. "Okay, fine. Yeah, we had sex a lot back when I was his assistant teacher at the middle school. We never dated, just had a friends-with-benefits relationship."

"Did Mr. Min really take your virginity?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung nodded. "Oh, yeah, he's the best lay I've ever had, and I fuck around a lot. He really knows what he's doing." 

"I don't want to watch this shit!" Namjoon called out. "I did my assignment, why do I have to sit here and watch the fuck-up of the people who didn't do it?"

"Shut up, sub." Yoongi growled, his eyes not leaving the screen.

Namjoon, knowing not to mess with that tone of voice, grumbled but didn't shout anything else.

"Holy shit! Guys! Jungkook is fucking packing!" Seokjin gasped, actually leaning back a little. 

"What?" Hoseok looked over Taehyung and his eyes widened. "Ggukie! Damn! How long were you planning on holding that out on us?" 

Taehyung started. "Woah, are you bigger than Namjoon?"

"Could be." Seokjin nodded. He looked up at Jungkook. "How am I supposed to fit this all in my mouth, exactly?" 

"What?! No the fuck he's not!" Namjoon jumped out of his seat.

"Dammit, sub. You just can't fucking learn one simple fucking thing, can you?" Yoongi snapped. He walked over and paused the video, before opening his briefcase and taking out the red ball gag again. "I told you to shut the fuck up, but that's just too hard a task for a stupid brain like yours, hm?"

Namjoon quickly sat back down in his seat, "No, I was just-"

"Oh my god, just shut the hell up!" Yoongi snapped, walking behind him and forcing the ball into his student's mouth. He tightened the leather straps before connecting them together. "Try to take this off and I'll tie you up naked, suspend you from the ceiling and shove a vibrator in your ass so deep your stupid brain would feel it." Yoongi hissed, glaring with dark eyes at his student.

Namjoon just blinked, unused to this much anger from Yoongi. For once, he didn't fight back and just looked away.

"Holy shit, does Mr. Min seem...off...to you?" Seokjin whispered to Hoseok as Yoongi started the video again.

"If by 'off' you mean hotter than ever, then yes." Hoseok replied, his eyes wide and his hand between his legs. 

"The penis gods were very kind to you." Taehyung was saying, "You know what you gotta do with that, right?"

"W..what?"

"You gotta be the one to fuck Yoongi." Taehyung said. "You're the only one who stands a chance."

"I..."

"Yeah, it's up to you or Namjoon." Hoseok nodded. "And since Namjoon is straight and hates Mr. Min, it's up to you."

Jungkook's heart was pounding so hard as he risked a glance at his teacher. 

His arms were crossed again, and he was glaring at the video. He said nothing, and Namjoon was smart enough to realize trying to argue around the gag would just get him in more trouble, so he stayed silent even though Jungkook knew he was dying to snap at everyone.

Jimin leaned back in his chair, "Jungkook!" He whispered and Jungkook looked at him.

"Fuck me, yeah?" Jimin gave him a thumbs up and Jungkook blushed, looking away.

"Jungkook, grab some more towels." Hoseok said. "Dammit, Taehyung, you fucking slut. I told you to warn me before you came." 

"Sorry."

The interesting part of the video ended, even though it would still be some time before Jungkook came back and ended it for real.

Yoongi paused the video again and closed out of it.

Everyone was silent, watching him, wondering what the teacher would say or do after watching that.

Yoongi took his seat, staring at nothing with an expression Jungkook couldn't quite place. He definitely wasn't in a good mood, that was for sure.

His fingers curled into fists, and Jungkook didn't fail to notice his teacher was very slightly shaking.

"Yoongs?" Taehyung hesitantly asked. "Are you-"

"Class dismissed." Yoongi interrupted.

"But-"

"GET OUT!" Yoongi shouted, making Jungkook flinch.

Quickly, all the students grabbed their belongings and hurried out the door. Namjoon, still gagged, stayed.

Yoongi didn't seem to notice him however, or he didn't care. His head bowed, and his shaking turned into a more obvious tremble.

All four of the voices in his head were shouting at him, and without his medication, they were stronger than ever. Yoongi shook as he tried to keep them under control, breathing deeply, his eyes squeezed shut.

LET ME OUT!

Taehyung revealed too much.

They're after you now.

What now?

You're fucked, and everyone knows it.

LET. ME. OUT.

The secret will be out soon and there's nothing you can do about it.

LET ME OUT. I'LL PUNISH ALL OF THEM. 

They're after you, Yoongi.

Yoongi winced, painfully suppressing them once again. He had never had to do all four at once, mostly just one at a time or sometimes two if he had gotten unexpectedly triggered, but never all four together.

He took a moment to compose himself, resting his head on his desk. His hands curled into fists, relaxed, and then curled back, trying to ground him to reality. He waited until they were just whispers at the back of his mind, before he risked raising his head.

His eyes connected with Namjoon, who was smirking at him from behind the gag. He was obviously enjoying watching his teacher have a meltdown.

Yoongi stood up, running a hand through his head, "What's so funny, sub?"

He walked over and grabbed the ball, pulling it out of his student's mouth and letting it rest against Namjoon's neck.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just a stupid little sub, what do I know?" Namjoon continued to smirk, his arms crossed over his chest.

Yoongi snorted, opening his mouth to retort, but Namjoon cut him off again.

"Just seems to me like you're struggling lately, without the help of your little pills."

And Yoongi's blood ran cold.

Did Namjoon...could he have...no...even though he hated Yoongi there was no way he would have stolen the pills from his desk. Yoongi blinked, his mind going blank.

"And I didn't steal your meds," Namjoon added, as if reading Yoongi's mind. "You can call me stupid all you want, but unlike the others, I noticed you haven't been taking those pills every morning like you were doing at the beginning of the semester." 

He looked Yoongi up and down. "Let's see, it's been over a week already, and today wasn't a good day for you. Something in that video triggered you to freak out like that. I'm not a clinical psychologist, but it's obvious you have some sort of mental condition. Small blue pills, taken once daily for mental disorders...sounds like Sertraline to me. And that's only used for a couple different disorders."

He smirked as Yoongi's heart raced. "I'll narrow those options down and then I'll know exactly what's wrong with you." He leaned forward, resting his forearms on the desk. "And believe me when I tell you that I won't hesitate to go straight to the board of education and tell them an unstable teacher is teaching a class like this. You won't teach here ever again, or in any other school. You'll be ruined."

He stood up, towering over his teacher. "I told you from the beginning, Min Yoongi. I'll get you fired. No. Matter. What."

Yoongi refused to speak, pressing his lips together. He knew if he did, things would only get worse.

LET ME OUT!

The most dangerous voice roared, shaking the walls of the prison Yoongi had confined him to. Namjoon had no idea the affect he had on the dangerous voice.

And Namjoon wasn't done. He stalked closer to his teacher. 

"Taehyung is writing a paper about you, that much is obvious. I never gave a shit before, but now it's all starting to come together. You're his subject and he's studying your mental disorder, right? Actually, no need to answer that, I already know I'm right."

Yoongi swallowed, his heart pounding as he tried to listen to Namjoon's words as well as control the voices and still try to appear powerful and in charge.

"Listen to me Namjoon," Yoongi croaked, raising his hands defensively. "Just walk away. Just walk away and you won't get hurt. You don't know what you're doing right now but it's dangerous. You have no idea how close-"

"I know exactly what I'm doing!" Namjoon snapped. "Don't try to threaten me, I'm not scared of a tiny thing like you! You're pathetic! I've always been a better man than you from day one and it's about damn time you got what's been coming to you. All the times you humiliated me are coming back to kick your ass and I'm going to enjoy every second of it." He snarled.

"Namjoon, please, I don't want you to get hurt." Yoongi almost whimpered.
He gently laid his fingertips against Namjoon's chest, trying to softly push him back. "He's-"

Namjoon reacted at the speed of light.
Maybe if Yoongi was in his right mind he could have stopped him, but he was distracted. Namjoon grabbed his teacher's hands, pinning to the desk behind Yoongi, confining his arms to his sides and stepping closer.

LET ME OUT NOW!

Yoongi struggled. "Stop!"

"Why should I?" Namjoon snarled. "You never stopped for me! Doesn't feel too good now, does it?"

Desperate, Yoongi raised his leg and kicked out at his student.

Namjoon dodged the attack, releasing his teacher.

Yoongi sighed-

-but then strong arms grabbed him, wrapping around him.

"No!" He gasped, trying to resist, but Namjoon was right when he said Yoongi was tiny.

Namjoon picked up his teacher and threw him onto the desk, slamming his back painfully against the wood. He crawled on top of him, pinning Yoongi down with his body weight and muscles. He held Yoongi's wrists in each hand, digging them into the desk as Yoongi fought beneath him.

"Look who's on top of who now." Namjoon smirked. "I can see why you get off on this. If I was gay, I would be hard right now. But lucky for you, I'm straight."

Yoongi had already lost his outer battle with Namjoon, that much was obvious. But now he was beginning to lose his inner battle was well, and that was the important one.

"N-Namjoon," Yoongi turned his head away and squeezed his eyes shut. "Please, you can't-"

"Can't what? Do to you what you've been doing to me since day one?" Namjoon snapped. "Sorry sweetie but that's not how life works."

I'LL DESTROY HIM!

Yoongi couldn't hold him back any longer.

His vision faded as he was forced to the backseat. All he could do was hope Namjoon could hold him off- and then he blacked out.

Namjoon was confused when his teacher suddenly went limp beneath him. 

He relaxed his hold slightly, not sure if this was some sort of trick, or if he had actually hurt Yoongi. Despite hating the man, Namjoon wouldn't go that far. He wasn't a violent person.

"Hey," He called, sitting up. "Yoongi! Wake up!" His heart started to pound when his teacher didn't react.

Now Namjoon frantically tried to recall what Yoongi had been saying earlier. It sounded like he was trying to warn Namjoon about something and ah fuck why didn't he just listen-

And then, Yoongi's eyes suddenly flashed open, his mouth grinning widely.

No- not Yoongi.

Namjoon was startled as he stared into the cold, dark eyes of the person beneath him.
He was smirking cruelly. "Ah, Namjoon. We meet again. Looks like you need to be taught another lesson, sub."

"Who the hell are y-"

Namjoon was cut off when he was thrown off the desk, crashing painfully against the wall and crumpling to the floor.

He groaned, rubbing his head where it had impacted with the wall. His vision was blurry for a few moments, but it cleared up when someone yanked on his hair, angling his face up.

Namjoon blinked a few times, his mouth dropping open in shock as the dark figure stood over him. He leaned down, face uncomfortably close to Namjoon's.

"Remember me, sub?" The man cooed, his fingers still tangled painfully in the student's hair. "We never officially met so I'm hoping I'm making a good first impression now."

Namjoon struggled to get free. "Let go of me!"

Slap!

Namjoon was stunned. It took him a few long seconds to process the stinging in his cheek and realize he had just been slapped.

Hard.

Hands grabbed him and pushed him roughly to the floor, forcing him onto his back on the cold, hard tiles. His hands were suddenly pinned above his head.

"First rule, don't talk back to your master, sub." The man above him warned, looking annoyed. "Yoongi had the right idea about gagging you, but unlike him, I don't draw the line there." He chuckled to himself. "Actually, I don't draw the line anywhere."

"What are you talking about?" Namjoon thrashed around, trying to raise his hands to push the man off him. "Get the fuck off of me!"

The man sighed, not affected at all by the students struggling. "Wow. You really don't learn, do you?" He reached down and grabbed Namjoon's hair again, harshly tugging it, so the student was forced to tilt his head back, exposing his neck.

"Don't-"

The man leaned down and pressed their lips together.

Namjoon kicked out, struggling with all his strength to try and heave the man off of him, but the man was stronger, which didn't make sense since Namjoon had always been stronger than Yoongi.

But this man wasn't Yoongi.

The man ground his hips down on top of Namjoon's, making the kid gasp. He used the opportunity to slip his tongue inside, which made the students eyes widen in shock.

The man was brutal, biting the kid's lips, making him bleed. He didn't let up on grinding their hips together either, and Namjoon was horrified when he felt the man growing hard.

"Mmph!" He cried, realizing what the man meant when he said he didn't draw the line anywhere.

Finally, the man pulled back, catching his breath. "Fuck, kid. You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that."

"Get off me! Get off me now!" Namjoon shouted, trying to twist his body free. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Shut up," the man snarled. He grabbed the ball that still hung around Namjoon's neck and pried the students mouth open, shoving it back inside. "You'll ruin the moment."

Namjoon recoiled at the taste of the man's fingers across his tongue and bit down on them as hard as he could.

The man hissed, quickly retreating his hand. He had managed to get the gag back in place, but at the cost of three of his fingers bleeding.

"Fuck, you little shit. How dare you treat your master this way, a stupid sub like you?" He growled. He wrapped his hands around the kids' neck, tightening his grip.

Namjoon choked, bringing his own hands to the mans, trying to pry them off. He breathed forcefully through his nose. "Mmph!"

"Let me take this time to introduce myself." The man laughed, choking the student harder. "My name is Agust D, and I'm going to fucking destroy you."

Namjoon felt tears gather in his eyes as he tried desperately to free himself. It all made sense now. Yoongi had another personality, this evil man named Agust. And he was dangerous, that was what Yoongi had been trying to tell him. And Namjoon had triggered this dominant personality out by hiding Yoongi's pills away and taunting him like that.

It was a terrifying feeling; trying to breathe but not having any air get through. Agust had sealed his throat shut with his powerful hands, and Namjoon couldn't fight against him at all anymore. His own hands grew weak, until he barely had the strength to even keep them gripping Agust's. 

He convulsed, arching his back once, twice. His eyes threatened to roll back in his head.
His vision darkened, with Agust's smirking face still above him.

And then the hands suddenly released him without any warning.

Namjoon gasped, nearly choking on air as he tried to suck in as much as he could. He coughed around the gag, rolling over onto his side. He weakly grabbed at his gag, trying to pull it free so he could breathe in more.

Everything hurt and his brain was disoriented. He was terrified. This man had the power to do whatever he wanted to him, and a sick imagination.

He was grabbed and flipped back onto his back before he could fully catch his breath.
"We're not done yet, sub." Agust sneered. "We haven't even started!"

Namjoon sobbed, weakly trying to shuffle away. "Nff!" He shook his head wildly.

"Oh yes," Agust yanked him back into place, straddling him. "I've wanted to ruin you since the moment I first laid eyes on you."

He grabbed Namjoon's wrists and held them together in a bruising grip. "And the only person who can help you is locked far away, shoved deep down inside all thanks to you and your teasing. He tried to warn you, but you just wouldn't listen." He chuckled. "Stupid fucking sub."

Namjoon could have cried right then and there, but something told him his attacker would only get off on that even more, and he didn't want to give Agust that satisfaction.

Agust rutted against Namjoon, hissing in arousal. "Fuck, kid, why are you so hot?" He groaned, reaching one hand down to his own zipper.

Namjoon jerked his hands free and twisted onto his stomach, desperate to get away, but then hands grabbed him by his jeans and yanked him backwards.

"Mmph!" Namjoon was horrified when he found himself against the man, practically sitting in his lap.

"Tsk, tsk," Agust shook his head, wrapping one arm around Namjoon to keep him in place. His other hand snuck down to the kids' zipper, pulling it down. "Naughty little sub. If you won't stay in place, I'll have to fuck you so hard that you can't even crawl away."

Namjoon kicked out, even though Agust was behind him. He arched his back, trying to get away from the man's hand that had undone his jeans button as well and was now sliding his hand into Namjoon's pants, palming the student through his boxers.

"You're big," Agust commented, then smirked. "But I'm bigger." 

He suddenly pushed Namjoon forward. The student didn't even have enough time to catch himself and he landed painfully on his front, the air knocking out of him. 

"Mmf!"

Agust sat on Namjoon's legs, grabbing his jeans and yanking them down. He grinned when he saw the student's ass, covered by the black boxers he was wearing.
"Ha! And you say you're not a sub!"

Namjoon was truly terrified now, a feeling he had never really experienced before. He had never been weaker than his opponent before. He reached out in front of him, but there was nothing to grab onto that was in reach.

And then Agust pressed himself against Namjoon's ass.

The kid inhaled sharply, horrified and disgusted by the feeling of the man's dick pressing against him like that. He struggled, but that only made the man laugh.

"Keep doing that, sub. You're just making me harder." As if to prove himself, he dragged himself slowly up and down against Namjoon, making sure the kid could feel every sickening inch of his cock against his ass.

Namjoon was panicking to the point of having an attack. Yoongi only taught this one class, so there would be no one walking in on them. He tried to scream, but the gag muffled him to the point that no one would be able to hear him through the heavy wooden door.

He shook his head desperately, as if Agust would somehow change his mind.

"I'll prove you're a sub." Agust whispered harshly, leaning forward to bite at Namjoon's neck, sucking and swiping his tongue over the sore spot to leave a hickey. He moved to the other side and did the same thing.

Namjoon cried out in pain and disgust, not wanting the man's mark on him. He turned his head away, but Agust grabbed his hair and yanked him back into place.

"You still dare to disobey me?" Agust growled, tightening his grip. "It was fun watching you and Yoongi battle, but when it comes to me, you don't get any other option except total obedience, stupid sub." 

He slammed Namjoon's face against the hard tiles, easily breaking the student's nose.

Namjoon screamed, blood gushing freely down his lips and dripping to the floor. He tried to curl into a ball, but he couldn't with Agust still sitting on his legs, keeping him pinned to the floor.

Agust pushed the student's long legs apart and sat between them, eyeing the ass in front of him. "You think your front end is bloody now? Just wait until I'm finished with your back end!" He laughed.

Namjoon tried to think, to focus, but the pain was too great, too distracting. The blood was everywhere, making the floor slippery when he tried to crawl away. He sobbed, shaking his head pathetically. It was all he could do anymore. He had grown weak with his struggling and the fear had exhausted him. He laid his head down, his cheek pressing against his own puddle of blood. The metallic scent surrounded him as he tried to catch his breath.

Agust seemed to notice the alpha boy slowly giving up the fight, watching the boy's hands go limp from where they were still outstretched in front of him.

"Hmm? Has my stupid little sub finally given up? Finally realized there's no getting out of being nothing but my dumb fuck toy?"

Namjoon ignored him, and then winced when he felt the man's nails dig into his soft flesh.

Smack!

Namjoon yelped at the sudden slap on his ass, jerking his head up.

"Your master asked you a question, sub." Agust growled. 

Namjoon cried out something incoherent around his gag.

"What was that, sub?" Agust reached forward and undid the clasp, letting the gag fall to the floor. "I'll take pity on a dumb bitch like you."

Namjoon gasped, coughing as he tried to take in as much air as he could. His lungs burned, making him shudder. Tears ran down his cheeks, very much against his will.

"Yoongi!" He cried.

Agust scowled. "Tch. Idiot."

He reached for the gag again.

Namjoon sobbed freely, closing his eyes against the inevitable rape. He braced himself for pain. For more blood. For torture.

Hands softly caressed his cheeks, petting his hair soothingly.

Namjoon's eyes shot open in shock.

"Oh, Namjoon…" Yoongi sighed.

It took the student a few moments to realize Agust was gone and that Yoongi was back.
He threw his arms around his teacher, sobbing into the man's neck.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around the trembling student protectively, staring at something unseen just past Namjoon's shoulder. "It's okay, Namjoon...it's okay now..."

Namjoon's cries wracked his whole body and Yoongi sighed, closing his eyes.

"I tried to warn you." Yoongi said, and Namjoon just cried harder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 3K 28
[Completed] Min Yoongi was....interesting, to say the least. All he ever did was smoke and drink. No one knew why he continued in college, because he...
D By YGsBlackCat

Fanfiction

129K 4.2K 10
"So you were born a boy but have a vagina?" "That's literally what he just said. Yoongi hyung has a pussy!" Min Yoongi finally reveals to his member...
110K 5.5K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...
3.1K 170 14
"So, you are our new professor?" Yoongi asked as he placed his hand on his hips. "Yes," that's all Jungkook said because he knew what he had to deal...