Cheater boyfriend( Taehyung f...

By yeari56

Y/N: how ca you do this to me, i gave you my heart V (crying) Tae: haha, who want to love a girl like you... More

Cheater Boyfriend,, please read!!
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 20

1.3K 18 22
By yeari56

I am getting married today to the love of my life. I was nervous and happy. Jin walked me down the asile. He gave my hand to him and said to take care of me. We smiled at each other.

Lee y/n, do you take Mr. Park Jimin as your wedded husband, and be together in good and bad times, in sickness and in health.

"I do"- i said

And you Park Jimin, do you take Miss Lee y/n as your wedded wife, and be together in good and bad times, in sickness and in health.

"I do"- Jimin said.
Now you may kiss the bride.

He smiled at me, eyes full of tear and leaned forward and we kissed.

Happy Ending.

{♡When two people are destined to be together, don't worry. Just wait.

The love that you seek will come to you in the right time, the right place, and with the right person that was meant to love you the way you always wanted.♡}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 725 32
"If it's fake love, it has to be sexual." She said he is arrogant, he knows nothing about feelings. He said she is not capable, she can't do anything...
2.9K 184 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
37K 1.4K 20
♤♢ Jin hates the fact that he's fallen in love with you. Taehyung yearns to be with you. Jimin's guilt builds up as he's in love with his best friend...
3.5K 169 13
Jennie kim a 1st year college student who is inlove with kim taehyung but taehyung dont feel same as her,she always get taehyung's attention,but he a...