Beautiful Mistakes

By wabisabiyn

Upon meeting at a bar, two strangers have a one night stand and completely lose contact. They are both taken... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

801 25 0
By wabisabiyn

-Zylith-

Zylan's birthday had finally come. Everyone spent their day preparing for his party while I slept on a pink doughnut-shaped pool float in the pool.

I had tried to help but everyone refused saying that I wasn't supposed to do any work that would give me fatigue so that's how I found myself in the pool, laying down on the pool float, eating grapes and sunbathing.

"Zylith," Zylan called for me, walking towards the poolside.

"Zylan," I mimicked his tone.

"I have been looking for you everywhere. Are you seriously going to swim right now?"

"Why?" I sat up, "am I supposed to do something?"

He scoffed and gave me a hostile glare, face contorted with rage.

"You're literally ditching me on my birthday," he complained.

"Ditching you?" I slid my sunglasses up to my forehead.

"Yes... with lack of a better term," he replied.

"You're supposed to be by my side on a day like this. You're supposed to make me feel special and important," he whined like a little kid, "but here you are. Swimming."

I laughed and put a grape in my mouth, "you look so cute when you're angry."

"You think I look cute when I'm angry? Well then prepare to see me become gorgeous." His words made me laugh more.

"Why are you laughing? It's not funny at all. Get out of that water right now while I'm still asking nicely." I laughed at his threats.

"You really look adorable."

"Zylith," he said my name in an intimidating way.

"Zylan," I mimicked his tone again, smirking.

"Alright that's it," he jumped into the pool and swam toward me. I laughed as I threw myself into the water to run away from him. He managed to catch me anyway because I couldn't swim fast enough due to my pregnancy. He carried me in his arms and walked out of the pool through the tiny steps at the edge.

"Ah my grapes," I whined and jokingly hit his hard chest.

"There are always grapes in the fridge," he smiled at me while narrowing his eyes.

"Fine I'll be nice to you and give you all the attention you want since it's your birthday. Just put me down," I begged. He put me down on the sunlounger and put a towel over my head.

"Happy birthday," I wished him.

"Thank you. Now go and get ready quickly. You're taking me out today," he smiled.

"Me?" I widened my eyes, "I don't have any money to spend on you!" He stood up and walked away without waiting for my reply.

"Wait for me I've got little legs," I cutely whined and followed behind him. He chuckled and stopped in his tracks until I caught up with him.

We entered the house through the backdoor and went to get ready. I took a quick shower and wore a cute black dungaree dress with a white long-sleeved turtle neck shirt inside and sage green low-cut Jordans.

He was already at my door the time I opened it. He looked stunning even when he was just wearing a casual outfit. It was unfair how he could easily pull off even the worst outfit. Someone's son out there would probably look homeless in that outfit but him, always flabbergasting.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and smiled, "we are spending your money though." He chuckled and nodded then we proceeded down the stairs.

"Going somewhere?" His dad asked.

"Yes. We are stepping out for a bit," he replied, intertwining his hand with mine. Daniel looked at our hands with a serious look on his face that made me feel like pulling my hand away from his but, quickly smiled.

"Be back by 6," he was still smiling and even waved at us.

Zylan handed me his keys and said, "I don't feel like doing anything today."

I scoffed and then smiled, unlocking the white BMW.

"Since you don't feel like doing anything today, I'll be in control of everything including the music we listen to," I smirked as I connected my phone to the car's radio via Bluetooth. I put my seat belt on and started the car.

"Your taste in music is ridiculous," he commented as the song Trip by Ella Mai was playing.

"Shhh," I shushed him as I drove out of the yard, getting on the main road, "don't annoy me today. Your birthday might become your death day." He laughed at my warning.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I don't know," he shrugged, "wherever the wind leads us."

"Tell me where you want to go. It's not like a tornado will take you where you want to go."

He laughed at my comment and then said, "just take me anywhere you want to go."

The car had become too quiet for a moment as Zylan played on his phone so I opened the car's roof so I could annoy him. He always hated having the roof open for some reason.

"Zylith!" He exclaimed, "close it!"

I laughed and stepped on the gas pedal, increasing the velocity of the car. I increased the volume and kept my eyes on the road as he nagged. He eventually got tired of fighting with me and let me be.

He surprised me when the song Harleys in Hawaii by Katy Perry played and he sang along. He knew all the lyrics from the beginning to the end. He bit his lip and gazed at me seductively while singing. It made me laugh.

Being able to witness such a moment felt like winning a lottery. Why? Because Benjamin had told me that Zylan never acted like that around people other than his family. He was always as cold as stone around them but around me, he was different.

While many people saw a rude ruthless narcissist who condoned no nonsense in him, all I saw was a little boy who just wanted love and attention just like every human.

"Let me run my fingers through your salty hair

Go ahead, explore the island vibes

So real that you can feel it in the air

I'm revvin' up your engine

I'll be your baby, on a Sunday

Oh, why don't we get out of town? (Why don't we get out of town?)

Call me your baby, catch the same wave

Oh, no, no, there's no slowin' down (Let's go)

You and I, I

Ridin' Harleys in Hawaii-i-i

I'm on the back, I'm holdin' tight, I Want you to take me for a ride, ride

When I hula-hula, hula

So good, you'll take me to the jeweler-jeweler, jeweler (Jeweler)

There's pink and purple in the sky-y-y

We're ridin' Harleys in Hawaii-i-i," he sang along while I laughed.

I slowed down the car as we approached the mall. He smiled at me as I parked the car, covering the car with it's roof.

"Here we are," I nervously smiled, looking at all the people around. Being in a country where you don't understand a word was pretty tough but luckily, Zylan knew how to speak Portuguese having visited the country so many times.

He held my hand as we walked in making me smile. Out of all the guys I had been with, he was the meanest and kindest at the same time. I wasn't regretting meeting him anymore.

We went to a couple of stores and just played around. We had no intentions of buying anything in particular.

My eyes lit up when I saw a jewelry store. I loved things that shimmered.

"Let's go there," I pointed. He nodded and then we walked into the store. A butterfly pendant caught my attention but I quickly looked away when I saw the price. It was quite expensive and I had used most of my money. The money I had left was the one I was supposed to use for Zylan's birthday gift.

"I feel so poor right now," I sighed to myself as Zylan went to check out other things.

"Can I see that?" He pointed at something and motioned me to follow him. I glanced at the pendant one last time and went to him.

Once again, my eyes lit up when I saw what he was looking at. A diamond heart shaped silver ring and another that had the shape of the heart cut out on it.

"A promise ring set?" I thought to myself as I blushed.

The saleslady took it out of the glass display and placed it on top. Zylan picked up the box and took a closer look of the rings and then showed them to me, "what do you think?"

I nodded and looked up at him, "they are beautiful."

He smiled at me and said, "this is my way of asking you to be my girlfriend."

My heart skipped a beat as the saleslady smiled at us and I nodded.

"Words," he demanded.

"Yes."

He smiled at me and turned to the saleslady, "I'll be taking these."

"Okay sir," she smiled at him and took the box from him. My shy personality kicked in again. He held my hand again, intertwining our fingers together whilst we waited.

After he paid for it, he asked me if I wanted to eat anything. I thought about it and nodded.

"Yes. I feel like having sushi today." It was funny how both my wild side and shy side loved food regardless of the situation at hand.

We went to the beach after eating and sat in the car with the roof of the car off.

"Doesn't the sky look amazing when the sky is setting," I admired.

"It does," he replied, "it looks amazing just like you."

I laughed at his words and rolled my eyes at him.

"And you would look more beautiful with this around your neck," he took out a small box and gave it to me.

"What is this?" I asked as I opened it. I gasped and looked at him pouting, "aww you didn't have to." He got me the butterfly pendant I had admired at the store earlier.

"Of course I had to. I figured that you are broke since you spent all your money buying useless things the past week," he spoke with a poker face on. I laughed and thanked him.

"I'll pay you back when we get back home. I really can't ask mom for money now. I already exceeded my limit," I gritted my teeth and then chuckled.

"It's a gift you don't need to pay me back muffin," he ruffled my hair and smiled.

"You and that muffin shit. What makes me look like a muffin to you?"

"I call you a muffin because you are so tiny, cute and delicious. I wanna eat you," his words came out in a rather...sexual way.

He placed his hand on my face and gently rubbed my cheeks in a circular motion. He glanced at my lips and then back up at my eyes. I slightly smiled at him as I leaned in closer, wanting it too.

He leaned in too and pressed his lips on mine, tilting his head in the process. My clumsy ass tilted my head in the same direction as his and ended up bumping our noses together.

He stopped for a second and chuckled before tilting his head in the opposite direction and continuing the kiss. He gently snaked his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him as the kiss deepened.

It started with a few tongueless kisses and then he lightly brushed his tongue on my lips as if asking for permission to make an entrance into my mouth. I extended my tongue towards his as a greenlight. He run his tongue along mine slowly and gently, allowing my energy and movements to match with his.

I was literally drowning in a sea of pleasure as he slid his hand down to my thigh and caressed it slowly. That shit turned me on badly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12M 237K 45
"Since the first day I met you I've wanted to do this so bad Holly". Just your average cliché wattpad story. Read at your own risk. You will encounte...
152K 2.8K 32
Meet Tyler Williams~ A twenty nine year old billionaire who gets all he wants within a snap of his finger,Tyler is forced to get married in ten days...
6M 234K 45
"Wait let me get this straight, you want me to get fat?" Cara does not know if she should be offended or threatened. Was this his grand plan to make...
1.7M 59.4K 46
One night Two people Three incredible moments But no amount is as big as the mess we're in now... ...