Seducing Mr. JEON [ Jinkook]...

By moonseokjinlovesyou

[Completed] Seokjin is on mission of seducing Jeon Jungkook πŸ’œ More

characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
19.
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

31

2.8K 269 88
By moonseokjinlovesyou

" You didn't "

" No, I did"

" No, Jin "

" Yes Hoseok ah, I did"

" Okay you did"

" See, I embarrassed all of you. Why were you lying earlier??? Oh god!!"

Hoseok rolled his eyes which every direction he could.

" Babe, you didn't embarrass us. I was the one loud there, shrieking like I was in a Zoom movie. See, I am fine. "

" Jungkook would have felt weird, right?"

Hoseok looked at the signal, getting annoyed that it was still in the red zone.

" No, he didn't. If he did also it shouldn't make any difference, understood"

Seokjin has that sulky typical pout on his face, which he denies.

" Now stop pouting"

" No, I am not pouting. I can't understand why you guys have bad eyesight. where I am pouting?? Show me?? Jungkook also tells me I pout a lot he even suspects I do it purposely. I am like, God!!!? Which adult man will pout purposely? He even tells me I am dangerous!!"

" He tells you that??"

" Hmm, sometimes I even think of wearing a dinosaur costume to go and scare him when he is sleeping "

" And you are such thick-headed!!!"

Seokjin touched his head and then Hoseok, he was not feeling that way.

" No, it's not "

Hoseok took a deep breath dramatically he looked like he was contemplating something.

" Tonight, you should get loose Seok-jin. I am planning to hook you up with someone "

" what?? Hookup?? With Who??"

" The Birthday boy who is throwing a lavish party which we are going to attend now "

Seokjin shook his head before opening his phone.

" No way, I don't know him. I am coming because you begged me."

" He specifically asked me to get you "

" No-"

" why?? He is so hot Seokjin. I heard he is really good, and he has thick big-''

" No No No"

" Why?"

" I want to concentrate on my career"

"Don't make me fake cough "

" Wow, is that how you think about me??"

Hoseok took an impressive turn making people whistle at him.

" Getting distracted because you eat, drink, and have sex is bullshit. Now tell me the reason "

" It's -"

" I am telling you don't put it on Taehyung "

" No, it's not. It's just....i.... don't know. I don't have interest I guess "

" Oh, my God!! You should get drunk tonight, immediately "

" Alcohol doesn't solve your problem "

Hoseok looked at him with an annoyed face

" You just looked like my mother and listen to me we both are getting wasted tonight, that's it "

" Okay, but no one-night stand "

" Okay, I don't force you. But if you change your mind let me know. He has 7-inch-"

" Noooooooo"

Seokjin looked around the area when they parked the car. It's one of the politician's sons. Hoseok 's friend.

" It's not a private party??"

Seokjin asked looking at the different ages of the people it didn't look like he was at the party.

" The hall is on the last floor, we have to take the lift. It's in the open space I guess"

" Oh okay."

When they entered the hall Hoseok got lost. He does have a lot of friends. So Seokjin went straight to the bar. He chuckled while ordering, he didn't even wish birthday boy but here drinking in his name. It's really weird.

He finished his two shots, but still no sign of Hoseok. Traitor, seokjin pouted again. The loud music is not helping his mood, so he thought of walking around. The balcony looked abandoned. No people sign made Seokjin think it was a better place to stay for some time.

But he didn't think he was going to interrupt a couple's hot make-out session.

" Oops, sorry sorry sorry -''

The person whose back was facing Seokjin turned to him making him gasp with shock.

" Jimin!?"

" Seokjin!!!....its...."

" what is he doing here??? Yoongi!! You are.....kissing....him...?? Jimin....yoongi is...Jungkook!!."

" Seokjin listen to me, it's not like what you are seeing "

" YOU ARE CHEATING ON JUNGKOOK! IT'S WHAT IT IS "

Seokjin's scream made Jimin flinch. He is freaking out to even answer what's happening.

" No he is not cheating on anyone, don't yell-"

" You shut up, you are the one doing all of it. Were you forcing Jimin. ??? You left him, so why did you come back?? You hurt him, he cried for months. You made him think how worthless he is. You are the bad decision -"

" Seokjin will you please shut up, don't talk to Yoongi like that. No, he didn't do any brainwashing, I am here because I want to, I am kissing him because I want to"

Jimin's outburst made Seokjin take aback, is even Jimin in the sound state to talk like this? He is cheating on Jungkook.

Jungkook, who liked Jimin, and respected him, cherished their memories like his life depended on them. The one who loves him so purely. Jungkook....oh god, how he will take it?? His heart will break for sure. Jimin is so cruel for this. No, seokjin doesn't know this Jimin. He doesn't know him anymore. All he felt was disgust before running away from there.

" Seokjin-"

" Jimin, let him be. He needs time. We can clear things to him. And of course, we would have reacted the same way right??"

" But he...he didn't let me finish. I don't want him to hate on me. I can't live with his hate. I have to explain all of it. I...I was scared what if they think I am using Jungkook if I tell them that I am planning to run away on my wedding day to get married to you? Now that's what happened.....seokjin thinks I am using Jungkook but it's not. Jungkook knows all of it -"

" Jimin, there is no world Seokjin will hate on you. Come on, let's give him some time and we will talk to him. Okay"

Jimin nodded before resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

Jungkook folded his sleeves back as he felt hot after entering the party hall. Jimin wanted him to meet his boyfriend. It's finally time. He heard from Jimin that Yoongi looks a little intimidating he is a cute cat at heart. It's going to be the first time he will see the person with whom the groom going to run away. He is thrilled for Yoongi and Jimin.

Maybe in the future, he and Seokjin can get married in a wild way too. Like Seokjin's wildest desire. The only crazy thing is he will run away with the groom he is going to marry. Ah, it's going to be a such cute story to tell their kids.

He got distracted by his thoughts when he got bumped into someone. And that someone is Seokjin.

Seokjin is crying like a lost kid. His sobs became louder when he saw Jungkook

" Hyung, Jin Hyung!! What happened?? Why are you crying??"

" Jung...Jungkook....there.....i...I am so sorry....sorry..... Jimin....oh God...I am so sorry Jungkook"

" God, Hyung. Look at me, did someone tell you anything? Did anything inappropriate?? "

Seokjin shook his head while not looking at Jungkook

" Then what happened?? Why are you crying ?"

" It's...there...I..."

" Okay let's get you out of here first."

Jungkook guided Seokjin out of the hall, he took him to his car. After Seokjin sat in his car, he asked him to explain what was happening.

" Jimin is not a bad guy....it's...I don't know how to tell but...I am sorry Jungkook, you are going to be hurt, I don't know why Jimin doing it like that, don't hate on him...it's..."

" Hyung........is it.....about Yoongi Hyung?"

Hearing Yoongi's name from Jungkook made Seokjin shock.

" You know?? Yoongi....you know him?"

Jungkook nodded relaxing in the seat.

" Jimin Hyung's boyfriend. I know about him tonight I came here to meet him"

Seokjin can't understand how Jungkook is so casual about it, he is too baffled about the situation.

" Okay, let me explain it for you Hyung. Jimin Hyung told me about his love story, they are something like high school sweethearts, right? , Before the engagement, Hyung told me .....all of it. And...Hyung never stopped loving him, they are made for each other "

" The engagement...Jungkook you are going to marry Jimin in two-"

" Hyung I know, please don't get angry. I never told anything because I wanted it to be Jimin Hyung who explains all of it to you guys. He needed time and I respected it. The engagement is fake Hyung. Jimin Hyung has a plan to run away on marriage day with Yoongi Hyung, after all, he is your friend to have these types of wild ideas"

Jungkook expected at least a giggle from Seokjin but he is glaring at him as if he stole his chocolate.

" Yoongi Hyung needed time to settle down. You know I heard it from Jimin Hyung he is a man with a lot of temperament and principles. He wanted to be someone deserving of Jimin Hyung. He got a job in a big company as a lyricist. He doesn't have any inferiority complex anymore I guess, though Jimin Hyung never minded about it. But I liked him for that, he is a keeper Hyung, he bought a house it seems, you know kind of settling himself so that he is ready to support his partner in every way."

....

....

....

" Is it not working??"

At least Jungkook didn't expect the outburst. Seokjin is crying now even more.

" Oh god, Jimin will be so happy. I am so happy for him. Yoongi...I want to kick him... Really .... Oh....but Jungkook....you are hurt right?? I am so sorry...."

Jungkook gulped before talking, about how he would explain he was not hurt. Because there is no reason.

" No Hyung, I am not "

" No, you are, I know...wait, oh my God, I was so cruel to you...I asked about your love story that night, and you already knew Jimin was going to run away with Yoongi. I hurt you.

You loved him so much. I even asked about him loving someone else....how can I....that's why Hobi called me thick-headed I guess...Jungkook I am so sorry....you are so a good one...I even bullied you when you were young, and also when you came back I was bitch to you. I.....

Jungkook.....is it hurting?? Are you fine?? Can I do something to make you fine?? Tell me "

Seokjin lips are trembling, his cheeks are pinkishly layered with streams of tears, his eyelashes are wet, eyes still have a film of tears. He is so worried about Jungkook's heart which is somersaulting.

And Jungkook is not a strong soldier anymore.

" Hyung, you can kick me if you don't want it but I am not sorry for this"

Jungkook leaned and captured Seokjin's trembling lips between his. They are so wet, soft, and hot. Jungkook lost control as soon as his lips touched seokjins. He kissed them in a hurry, he never knew he was this hungry for the kiss. He tried to get an angle to kiss him deep making him lose balance. The breathing sound felt so loud in the car.

He leaned some more supporting himself on the car seat. He reclined Seokjin's seat with one hand when Seokjin's lips started moving with his. He sucked Seokjin's lower lip a little hard making it redder, he is not sorry for it because he is ready to kiss it until it heals. Jungkook's tongue came out and poked Seokjin's lips without shame in between sucking them. But he got stopped by Seokjin.

Seokjin's hand is on Jungkook's chest creating distance between them. Both are panting loudly, seokjin's lips are trembling, and Jungkook wants to suck them again.

He is fucked up.

💕

I know you are proud of me though my kissing scenes are not improving☺️

Now give me all your kisses 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 17.9K 16
❝ you write smut...? ❞ //taekook » story idea by; minstrual © DHANTRBL.
13.9K 791 33
jikook
83.4K 4.6K 27
Kim Seokjin has to struggle to get his husband Jeon Jungkook to love him, forced to marry the son of his father's friend makes Jungkook hate his pare...
9.5K 431 6
I made this for fun, you can leave interesting ideas in the comments column, what plot should i write in this book ❀️‍πŸ”₯ πŸ”žSmut, MpregπŸ”ž