Cherry Red - George Weasley

By LouWrites4you

"Autumn used to be my favourite season, until I met you" Autumn Carrow was a Slytherin alumni, similar to th... More

Cherry Red
2 - unlucky
3 - Drinking games
4 - Like one would savour a woman
5 - Gryffindor-like
6 - George Weasley Loved Long Legs
7 - The Library
8 - Red Dress
9 - Drunken Words
10 - Evil
11 - The Savior
12 - Brooch
13 - Mistakes and Mischief
14 - Point proven
15 - Amycus Carrow
16 - Bloody Nose
17 - Curiosity Killed The Carrow
18 - Blood Suits You
19 - Delicate Touch
20 - The Weasley Touch
21 - Broken Bones Heal
22 - You've Grown
23 - Short and Sweet
24 - George Weasley Is A Dead Man
25 - Stained
26 - Gryffindor vs Slytherin
27 - Disappearance
28 - Saving Autumn Carrow
29 - Death Follows
30 - Acceptance
31 - Saviour
32 - Marriage
33 - Already Dead
34 - Lean On Me
35 - Us Against Them
36 - Wedding Planning
37 - Something Olde, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue
38 - I Do. Do You?
39 - Betrayal Cuts Deep
40 - Silly Girl
41 - You Feel That?
42 - Jump
Epilogue

1 - sixth year

5.7K 151 21
By LouWrites4you

Autumn had gotten herself comfortable, she had her very own room much the same as Draco Malfoy did, rich parents who were death eaters and Severus Snape being the head of house it made it quite easy for the pair to get their own rooms. Pansy and Daphne had shared and Blaise with Lorenzo.

She had slept well before waking up for the first day back of her sixth year, She'd changed quickly into the usual shirt and tie with a shirt pleated skirt and knee high socks and of course her robe over her shoulders. Her shoes were black with a small heel, Pansy had joked about how sophisticated her shoes had been. Her make up was minimal, she hadn't needed it and her hair was curled and pulled to the back of her head in a claw clip, small hairs framing her face.

Pansy's hair had grown out ever so slightly, now rather than being a bob, it was a lob. Pin straight and perfectly suited to the girl. Daphne had longer blonde hair which had been left to flow loosely down her back.

The three girls found themselves sat between the boys in the great hall, Autumn between Draco and Lorenzo and Blaise between Pansy and Daphne. Daphne had always had a pretty big thing for Blaise, anyone could see it, except Blaise, unless he was just extraordinarily good at playing coy. 

It was the first Friday back at the school, Autumn had never been sure why they had them attend on the Friday for one day rather than wait until the following Monday.

Lorenzo had been fluttering his fingers at a girl down the table who had been twiddling her hair, Lorenzo was one of the nicest of the three guys, really he was a sweetheart, but, he was one of the biggest whores in Slytherin, not that Autumn shamed him for it, she just liked to poke fun. Autumn was one of the few girls who he hadn't slept with.

She then turned to look at Malfoy who had a scowl covering his face as the first years began their sorting ceremony.

Draco had always been the cool, nonchalant one, but after this summer he seemed different.

He seemed sad or angry. Maybe both.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" Autumn nudged his elbow with her own, getting his attention as she did.

His eyes were dark, darker than she'd remembered, he didn't smile or laugh, he only stared blankly her way. He'd began to look the girl up and down, his eyes lingering on her waist and legs before meeting her confused eyes again.

"I could have your panties in a twist" he was dodging and she knew it. Usually she would slap him for saying something like that, but today something was off about him so she elected not to.

She did however give him a disgusted look, showing how disinterested she was.

She wasn't going to push, he clearly wasn't prepared to tell her. Instead she turned her head back to the now relatively shorter line of first years still awaiting their sorting, many new Slytherin's now sat at the end of the table.

"I've got Defence against the dark arts now, where are you?" Pansy held out the piece of parchment which she'd written all of her times and classes on.

Autumn was in potions with Daphne, the pair had been moved up a class due to their sheer talent in the subject, not to mention Snape's favouritism of his Slytherin's. Unfortunately for them, Astoria would be in that very same class and god knows who else.

"Potions" Daphne confirmed for the pair, "year seven potions" Pansy hadn't been moved up for any of her subjects, she had tried but Snape could only show so much favouritism before it became incredibly obvious.

Pansy hadn't exactly done very well in potions previously and so her request was denied.

Pansy had muttered something to Daphne about the seventh year boys and how fit they were, Autumn elected to ignore her comments, she simply made her way to the next and final class of the day, slightly ahead of the two girls behind her.

It hadn't been long before Daphne had jogged to keep up with her, Pansy leaving to head in the opposite direction, hoping to find Lorenzo who she believed was in the very same class she was in. Potions was Autumns best subject, she tended to be quite good at DADA too but she had a certain love for the creation of something that could alter one's confidence, or perhaps reveal one's deepest desires.

Perhaps if she completed her year seven course in year six she would have free time in year seven.

Daphnes arm had found itself looped through Autumns while they strolled into the class. The front desks were scattered with Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs and even a few Gryffindors. The two desks at the back remained empty, this couldn't have worked out better for the pair.

"Ah ah ah" Snape's grating tone came from the front of the class room as Autumn pulled the stool out to sit by her friend, "I will be choosing the pairings for this year" he had an almost smug look on his face, which the girls knew was very usual for Severus Snape - the man who's face was in a constant scowl.

He pointed to the other desk, implying Autumn should be sat over there.

She shrugged her shoulders as she walked away from her friend, at least they sat close by one and other. She sat herself on the seat more central to the room, Daphne had done the same so the pair weren't so far from each other.

Autumn gave her a wink as she pulled her parchment and quill from her bag.

Lifting her head to look at the pair in front.

You've got to be kidding me.

Astoria and some Ravenclaw boy. Great. Autumn sucked in a breath, it could be worse, she thought, I could be partnered with her.

Deep voices and laughing could be heard from just beyond the door, Autumn hadn't turned to look, why should she need to, she couldn't care less who walked in the door, nor whom she would be partnered with. She'd pass no matter what, and she would hardly even have to discuss anything with them, considering she knew what she was doing and if they were taking year seven potions, they must know what they're doing too.

"Nice of you two to join us" Snape's voice went back to its hollow and deadpanned ways. Autumn continued to set up her papers.

Her pen dipped delicately into the green ink, a small and gentle dab on the side of the pot as she pulled it out. She wrote the date neatly in the top right hand corner. She was unable to write the name of the potion she would be working on today, but she soon would.

"Sorry professor" a deep voice came from behind her, she could've sworn she almost recognised it, she didn't know where from, it wasn't one of the Slytherin boys, they either choose not to take potions or weren't bright enough to be bumped up a class.

Although, despite the voice in her head telling her to turn around and look, she looked ahead to her professor momentarily before looking back down to straighten her skirt.

"You will be partnered with Autumn Mr Weasley" her eyes flashed back upward, eyelashes fluttering as she blinked.

Mr Weasley? For the love of God she was being paired with a Weasley?

She'd never felt the urge to pull a Draco Malfoy more than now, her father should hear about this, but he wouldn't.

A laugh came from behind, "you know professor" there was that deep voice again, "we're both Mr Weasley" she turned her head this time, just enough to innocently look over her shoulder.

George Weasley.

She listened as he muttered one last thing under his breath, "and neither of us want to be partnered with her" her tongue ran over her top teeth as she turned her head back forward. Refusing to give him the satisfaction he was looking for.

He was already trying to get to her, she never thought she'd every say this but, "please be Fred" she whispered to herself before Snape could respond.

Only Snape was gifted in Legilimency, and he was feeling harsh.

"George Weasley you will be paired with Autumn Carrow" she held back the sigh begging to escape, "Fred Weasley you shall partner Daphne Greengrass" Fred didn't make a sound.

George did. He muttered something to his brother, something Autumn did not care to listen to.

He sat down in the seat beside her, letting his bag thump down on the desk, sitting down on the stool that wasn't near close enough to the desk. His legs spread as they had done on the train yesterday, Autumn tried not to take much notice.

She simply tapped the feather of her quill on her bottom lip, waiting for Snape - who was now stood behind his desk - to begin.

George cleared his throat as he began to pull parchment out his bag, next came the quill and black ink. The pot sat beside Autumn's, he'd noticed her ink was not black as his was, but green. That fact made him roll his eyes at her typical Slytherin like behaviour.

His eyes then found her quill which continued to tap the perfect looking bottom lip of hers. He only stared for a moment before dropping his bag under the desk. Although a moment was enough for her to notice his wandering eyes, a smile finding its way to her lips which were no longer in contact with the quill. This year would be fun if it were this easy to distract him.

Snape tapped his wand on the large board by his desk, white chalk stains started to cover the board as he stood in front of his desk.

"Your first assignment for my class will be the creation of a potion, my choice of potion" he confirmed, "you will create it perfectly without instructions and for our second assignment you will attempt to create the antidote"

George let out an immediate huff at his words, a) how would you know where to begin with no instructions and b) he had to do this along side the schools biggest bitch.

Severus wandered around the tables placing a sheet of parchment between each pair, all different potions.

Fred and Daphne received liquid luck.

Finally he had stood before Autumn, giving her a nod before placing the final sheet of parchment in front of her, "good luck Miss Carrow" she knew he wasn't wishing her luck with the assignment but instead with having to put up with a Weasley all year.

She returned his with a curt nod of her own.

Before she could look at the potion George had snatched the page while Snape walked away, "you're taking the piss" she watched as his eyes rolled, grabbing the paper from him to take a look for herself.

Amortentia;
Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world. It is distinctive for its mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rises from the potion in spirals. Amortentia smells different to each person, according to what attracts them.

The worlds strongest love potion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.2K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
292K 16.3K 78
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗."
46.9K 1.3K 58
"You know that boy likes you a lot." Milena felt her cheeks warm up. She couldn't put her hands over her face because of everything she was carrying...
10.9K 191 48
~|Charge|~ Thomas "It's like my soul demands for you, for everything about you." Linnea's life before the Glade was almost worse than the Glade was...