Remnant's Guardians (Disconti...

By Darkdecade97

Jaune was expelled from Beacon due to Goodwitch. Jaune left Beacon and formed a team alongside SSSN, who befr... More

Jaune Bio (Updated)
Team SSSN Bio (Updated)
Team ABRN Bio (Updated)
Team NDGO Bio (Updated)
Team BRNZ Bio (Updated)
Team FNKI Bio (Updated)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
JAPN Bio
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19

Chapter 18

2.5K 48 39
By Darkdecade97

The Base of the Guardians has arrived in Remnant as Jaune and Nebula are still in his Office as the rest of the Team arrives.

Reese: Is the reason why you made your Office big is so we can all fit in it?

Jaune: Yes, yes it is.

Then Zavala contacted Jaune through one of his communicators on his desk as it beeps around the Office, Jaune answers the call as a hologram of Zavala appears.

Jaune: Zavala, how may I be of assistance?

Zavala: Your Headmaster appears to be outside of the Academy Jaune, it seems everyone in the City has seen our Base appear in the sky. Best you and your Team speak to him about this.

Jaune: Of course sir, it will be done.

As Jaune ends the call as he looks at the window

Sun: So we heading to Beacon again?

Jaune: Yup, but we won't head back to that base, we'll just pick up what's left of that outposts and bring it back here. Flynt, Neptune is everything all set up?

Flynt: Yes, the Lab is fully functional.

Neptune: We can start the production of the new Orbs and have the Guardians be outfitted with it.

Jaune: Good, we'll need it. Besides the threat of the Hive, we still have the Grimm and Atlas to deal with.

Sun: But we know they won't be a threat to us.

Arslan: Yes, our only concern is to make sure none of them are able to acquire our gear.

Jaune: True, but we have bigger problems at hand.

As Jaune shows footage of Ozpin patiently waiting for them.

Sun: Ugh, do we really have to deal with this?

Jaune: Yeah we do, Neb, Sun, Arslan, Brawn, Flynt your with me. Let's head to the ships and meet up with Ozpin to explain this whole situation.

Nebula: Let's hope it goes well for us, but if not. Well I could use a good ass kicking right now.

Brawn: Same.

Timeskip

The Team Leaders are in their ships as they land towards the Courtyard of Beacon. Once they reach the area, they all exit their ships and head towards Beacon, they notice that many students are looking at them.

Flynt: Great we drawn a crowd.

Sun: Eh, they're not stupid to face us or else they'll be wiped out from existence.

Nebula: Is our base still intact?

As they all look at their base in Beacon and sees it's still the same when they left it.

Brawn: Huh, not a scratch.

Flynt: And it looks like Ironwood didn't try anything.

Arslan: Well, he's going to try something when he sees that.

As Arslan gestures towards their Base in the sky.

Flynt: Yup.

Jaune: Guys liven up.

All of them look and see Ozpin and Goodwitch.

Ozpin: Ah Jaune, care to explain why you have a base just hovering around Beacon.

Jaune: We'll explain everything in your Office, now come on let's go.

The Team of Guardians alongside Ozpin and Goodwitch are now in his office as they explain all the things that Ikora has found in Mars and how the Hive are now on Remnant.

Ozpin: This is bad.

Jaune: Indeed it is Ozpin and that's why we Guardians will handle it. Tell Ironwood and his forces to not interfere.

Flynt: They won't stand a chance against them Ozpin. Your weapons won't even have any effects on them.

Ozpin: But knowing Ironwood and Atlas, they will do whatever it takes to get whatever power these Hive have.

Nebula: They can try, all I see in the end is the entirety of Atlas being overrun by Hive.

Arslan: And we wouldn't want that to happen, right Ozpin?

Brawn: It will be a nightmare for us and a for Remnant.

Ozpin: (Sighs) I'll see what I can, but I have a question. How many of your forces did you bring to Remnant?

Jaune: Almost all the Guardians in the Tower as well a Kabal Army led by Empress Caiatl.

Ozpin: And who is this Empress you speak of?

Sun: Just an ally of ours.

Brawn: Yeah don't worry, just make sure you don't do anything stupid to piss them off.

Ozpin: Of course.

Jaune: Good.

Then all of a sudden, Jaune has an idea that popped up.

Jaune: Neb, do you mind contacting Lord Shaxx and tell him to set up the Crucible.

Nebula: Why?

Jaune: I just want to show the Students of Remnant and Ironwood what happens if you face us Guardians at full power, after all if you remember our fight, we were holding back tremendously.

Arslan: He's right, we could've killed them easily but decided to hold back, alot.

Nebula: Sure.

As Nebula began contacting Shaxx, Ozpin wonders why Jaune wanted to do this.

Jaune: It's a display of power Ozpin, I don't want anyone in Remnant underestimating our power, cause if they do. It will lead them to do their deaths.

Ozpin: I understand, I'll gather to Students.

Jaune: Excellent, we'll make sure not to disappoint.

Timeskip

It's been a few hours as the Guardians are finished setting up a Crucible for the Students of Beacon to watch. Meanwhile Team Remnant is getting ready for the match.

Sun: Why did we decide to split the Teams, instead of fighting against a group of Guardians?

Dew: And why did you make Nebula the Leader of the oppoising Team?

Nadir: Or the fact that Arslan is part of that Team?

Jaune is ignoring their complaints as before the match started, he had the bright idea of instead of facing against a group of Guardians why not face off against each other as they know all their tricks and methods in battle. He did it so he can amp up the stakes.

The Teams are as follows:
Team 1:
Jaune, Sun, Brawn, Neptune, Nadir, Bolin, Roy, Dew, Octavia, Neon.

Team 2
Nebula, Arslan, Flynt, Scarlet, Sage, Reese, Nolan, May, Gwen, Kobalt, Ivori.

Roy: So what's the match going to be anyway?

Neptune: Control.

Nadir: Capturing Zones huh, this will be great for us considering they have May on their side. We are for sure to win!

Nadir says that very sarcastically as they know Nebula would use May to just camp and shoot sniper shots at them.

Bolin: Don't worry we'll handle it.

Jaune: Bolin's right, it's best if we let the heavy hitters deal with them. I'll keep an eye out on things and make sure we win this.

The alarm had been sound as the Teams all grab their weapons and head towards the area.

Inside Beacon, all the Students are anticipating the match. Ozpin informed them that the floating base outside are their allies and to not panic, he also informed that Jaune and his Team will show them the full extent of their power as he explained during their fight in the Combat arena, they were all holding back.

Ruby: So we're going to see Jaune's Team fight each other?

Blake: Yes, they even said that they we're holding back. So it makes you wonder how much they we're holding back?

Ren: A lot from what we'll see.

Nora: Hey guys! It's starting!!

As everyone looks at the screen and they can see the two Teams teleport towards the arena as all of them are ready.

Shaxx: Take those zones Guardians, victory demands it!

The minute the match started, both Teams began engaging each other as bullets can be seen flying around the arena.

Shaxx: Zone A captured! Zone C captured!

Nebula's Team have captured Zone C and Jaune's Team with Zone A. As both Teams try to get a foothold of Zone B while having a Team protecting their captured zones.

Sun sees both Flynt and Reese and engages them, he fires shots with his assualt rifle then Gwen appears and shoots Sun in the head. Then Gwen was ambushed by Neon as she threw a throwing knife at Kobalt, she sees Scarlet and Sage firing at her as she uses dodges their attack.

Nebula nods towards Arslan as she activates her Super and proceeds to throw the flaming Hammer at Jaune's Team as they get decimated by it.

Shaxx: Zone A lost! Enemy has Zone advantage!

Jaune: What who got our zone?!

Roy: Someone deal with that!

Neptune: I'm on it!

Neptune alongside Nadir head towards Zone A and when they arrived we're ambushed as May is on top of one of the ledges and snipes them. Neptune fires his assualt Rifle and moves around to find where she is but was ambushed when Reese appears and Neptune retaliates by switching to his Handcannon and fires it at her.

Shaxx: Zone A captured!

Jaune now heads towards Zone C as most of the fight is there. He sees Gwen, Ivori, and Kobalt and activates his super. He activates behemoth and slams his hands on the ground, causing the three of them to freeze as he smashes into them and they break into pieces. 

Shaxx: Zone C captured!

Nebula hears this and sends a Team to deal with this problem. Jaune now sees Arslan, Flynt, and Reese as he begins to engage them.

Meanwhile in Beacon, everyone was shocked on how they we're able to kill their own team members so easily without hesitation. Ironwood continues observing the Guardians and is trying to find a way to defeat them, should it be necessary.

Pyrrha: Their killing each other like it means nothing to them.

Ruby: But remember Pyrrha, they can be revived by that little device they have with them.

Pyrrha: That's true.

Blake: But still if you remember our fight they we're holding back. They could've easily killed us if they wanted to.

Yang: Sucks I can't pick a fight against them.

Ruby: Did you or did you not remember what happened last time?

Yang: I did but I want a rematch!

Blake: You'll die.

Yang: No I won't.

Weiss: (Sighs) And to think him and his new Team became so powerful.

Ren: Are you jealous Weiss?

Weiss: No I am not.

Nora: Yes you are.

Ozpin watches the fight and impressed by their skills and powers, whatever this new threat is he'll leave it to the Guardians. Meanwhile Goodwitch is terrified, Jaune and his friends would've killed her if they wanted to.

Back at the fight, Jaune had Brawn get the heavy ammo but was shot down by Nolan, luckily Dew grabbed it and brought out her rocket launcher and fired a rocket at Nebula and her Team as she got 3 kills from that.

Sage then activated his Super and began hovering above the ground and began shooting out electricity as he cleared a path towards a Zone.

Nebula: Come on let's go! May deal with them!

As Nebula fires and takes out Bolin and Octavia and makes their way to Zone A.

Meanwhile in Zone A, Jaune has Sun, Brawn, and Nadir help Neptune guard Zone A. Then all of a sudden Nebula's Team opened fire at them as they engaged. Nadir then sees May perched up by one of the platforms.

Nadir: May's over their by the-

Nadir was silenced when May shot her in the face with a Sniper.

Sun: Sniper!

All of three of them threw grenades to stop their advance as Sun switches to void and activates his super as he deploys a bubble shield.

Sun: Jaune we need backup here now!

Jaune: Roy's on his way.

Then they see Roy bring out his rocket launcher and fires all his rockets at them as they clear the area. May falls back from the area, she sees Bolin and Neon. She activates her super and uses the Golden Gun to them as they turn into ash.

She was about to get into position in Zone B as she was taken out by Jaune and heads back to the Zone.

Jaune: How long before we take in the win?

Octavia: A couple of more points we just need to hold out, Nebula's Team only has Zone C we need to make sure they don't get B and we're clear.

Jaune: And looks like they're here. I'll take that side you get the other.

Octavia: Copy that.

Both of them activate their Supers as Octavia charges in and jumps in the air then proceeds to fire out sword slashes towards them as burst of fire explode and takes them out while Jaune charges at them with the void shield as Nebula's Team scatters to not get hit by the shield.

Then suddenly they hear an announcement.

Shaxx: A victory well executed. Good work!

As they show the score to everyone and that includes the audience in Beacon. With Jaune's Team at 150 and Nebula's at 147.

Nebula: By 3?! Oh come on!

Arslan: We were so close!!

Neon: Well maybe next time guys.

Roy: Where are the stats?! I want to see who among us got the most kills in our Team!

They see the scoreboard and looked at the kill to death ratio of both Teams.

Team 1:
Jaune - 15 kills: 7 Deaths
Sun - 10 kills: 18 deaths
Brawn - 12 kills: 15 deaths
Neptune - 10 kills: 5 deaths
Nadir - 7 kills: 19 deaths
Bolin - 13 kills: 9 deaths
Roy - 7 kills: 18 deaths
Dew - 17 kills: 6 deaths
Octavia - 11 kills: 8 deaths
Neon - 9 kills: 14 deaths

Team 2
Nebula - 14 kills: 11 deaths
Arslan - 17 kills: 7 deaths
Flynt - 12 kills: 15 deaths
Scarlet - 8 kills: 17 deaths
Sage - 15 kills: 11 deaths
Reese - 12 kills: 8 deaths
Nolan - 21 kills: 2 deaths
May - 25 kills: 4 deaths
Gwen - 10 kills: 18 deaths
Kobalt - 9 kills: 16 deaths
Ivori - 11 kills: 13 deaths

Roy: Of course May got the most kills.

Neon: Same goes for Nolan.

Roy: A bunch of showoffs!!

Neon: But they're a part of your Team.

Roy: I know!

Nebula: Just be glad none of you guys had the most deaths.

Arslan: Yup.

Jaune: Come on guys enough chatter let's get back to the others.

As all of Team Remnant regrouped together.

Nolan: Nice shot May, bet those guys we're getting annoyed.

Sun: Hell yeah, we were annoyed!!

Nadir: She kept sniping us!!

Brawn: If you were in our Team you would've been pissed off as well!

May: Then I did my job, after all camping is a legitimate strategy.

Dew: Bet the idiots in Beacon we're surprised by this display.

Gwen: No doubt about it. Let's hope they learn not to mess with us cause we can kill them that easily.

Jaune: And they better we have more important things to worry about than a bunch of students jealous of our power.

As the Team of Guardians head to their base of operations.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 14 103
Storys that jaune arc is abandoned by his friends and disowned by his father soon regrets it jaune is become good or evil and returns to remnant.
71K 845 57
great red was bored he was made peace with ophis and they share the dimensional gap. great red decide to venture in another dimention and he found t...
8.8K 96 8
Jaune always wanted to be one of the best heroes to have ever lived. So he sneaked his way into Beacon, the place he dreamed of being. He name some n...
100K 931 19
Jaune gets kicked out of beacon and he is then invited to Shade Academy In Vacuo, but he soon learns that its not like vale, is far worse. but can ja...