The Modern Desi Pyaar !

By Always_Manyata

Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mann... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaptee 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Your Reviewssss

Chapter 7

9.5K 690 107
By Always_Manyata

The longest and fun chapter!

Enjoy and plz comment!
And vote❤️

Jai's POV

Where is she? I have arrived on the platform and I can see only 5 people in there.

First 1 old man, A women with her kid, 3 girls.

One is opening up her luggage and I can't see her as her curly wavy hairs are hiding her face.

I tried to have a look but I couldn't. Then suddenly she began to run in the train leaving her luggage as it is. What is she doing?

I just shrugged off and looked around for Vish. Maybe she might know me.

I saw two three more people coming out of the train, when the train began to move, a girl fell on the floor.

This is the same wavy hair girl. I took steps to help her to get up but she stood up herself, dusting her clothes and still I can't see her face.

I shooked my head and walked around.

I then took out my phone to call Papa, to know about this Vish.

But this Network!

Then I went to a girl who was standing there with a phone "umm Excuse me?"

She looked at me "yes?"

I was feeling very Awkward right now because asking a girl like this as if I have came to propose her.

"Are you Vish?" I asked

She looked at me from top to bottom.

"Who are you?" She asked

"Aa Jai?"

She smiled, okay so she is Vish.

"Sorry I am not Vish but Heena"

"Oh, I, I am sorry" I said with a awkward smile.

"I wish I could be your 'Vish'" she said looking at me with Keen interest.

She is definitely flirting.

"Aa I must leave, Sorry to disturb you"

I turned around immediately and walked in high speed, then I slightly turned around and found Heena going with a Women, Heena smirked at me and Winked.

I just cringed out and was about to turn around when someone bumped into me and her phone fell down.

Yaar, I don't want to get into any problem.

And the phone which has fallen down is of the same wavy hair girl, she has cupped her hand on her mouth, she bend down and picked up her phone, which has got a big crack on her screen.

Looks like I have done a mistake. But was not mine it was Heena's.

The girl stood up looking at the phone.

I was about to say sorry "I a-" but the girl suddenly began to shout of me, looking at me "what do you think of yourself?"

I was taken aback.

"Can't you see a person walking even when there is no crowd?" She shouts fuming with anger.

"Excuse me?" I said

"What excuse me? Instead of being sorry you saying me excuse me! As you if you have done nothing? You broke my phone"

"Hello madam, I didn't broke your phone it was by mistake" I said getting a bit anger with the way she is talking to me.

"By mistake? You definitely did it on purpose so that you can get a chance with me"

"Oh hello madam, you think to much of yourself, I am not that kind of a person who will take advantage of a lonely girl"

"Whatever I think of myself, It's non of your business, but all I know is that you broke my phone. Couldn't you see me? Is your eyes or buttons?"

Now she is getting into my nerves "Listen miss, talk with respect, here I am talking normally with you and you are shouting on me. Also if my eyes are button, then couldn't you see this big man on your way? Even you could have changed your way!"

She narrowed her eyes at me "ohhh now you are putting the blame on me! Why should I talk normally with you when because of you my phone broke? And yes my eyes are eyes but I was looking out for signals so that I can make a phone call because in this stupid place I can't even make a call and now I have to deal with stupid people as well"

I narrow my eyes at her and took a step close "stupid people? What do you mean by stupid people? You are stupid who couldn't even take care who is walking in front of her"

"I am not you are stupid, you are ! You should walk looking in front, I shouldn't have had come in here" She is fuming with anger and so am I.

Idiot.

"Now say sorry" She said

"I won't"

"Bloody Egoistic person"

"I am not egoistic but you are, who clearly knows that it was your mistake as you were not looking infront"

"Excuse here I am already stressed out that I can't make a call in one percent battery so that I can get to my parents in this night and you think I should have cared to look in front infront?"

"Yes ! You should have" I said And I turned around

"Such a rude person you are" she shouts.

"Same to you"

I moved on the other side with a very bad mood because of that girl. I found everyone looking at me.

Wow ! Everyone must be thinking how bad I am. Nice.

Slowly I saw only 6 people are left on the platform and that stupid girl is sitting there with her luggage with her phone in her hands.

She looked at me with a glare and I did the same, then we both looked in another direction.

Then only 3 people were left on the platform, A Women with her daughter and A man between 35-40 looking continuously at the stupid girl. I saw that he was mainly looking at her legs with lust in her eyes.

Then as I couldn't see any other girl except her, I thought of asking if she is Vish and I hope she is not. And even if she wouldn't be Vish, I will wait until someone comes to pick her up as it's very late and a girls safety is my duty.

You have to try Jai, go and ask her name. But I really don't want to talk to her.

Go Jai, ask and leave.

Taking a deep breath I take steps towards her.

Then I stand in front of her.

She looks at me with her big eyes "what?"

"What is your name?"

She narrowed her eyes "why do you want to know?"

"Can't you give a straight answer?"

She stood up "why should I tell my name to a stranger and that to a person who is egoistic like you" She points her finger at me.

"I have nothing do with you, I am just asking your name"

"Suvarna ! My name is Suvarna ! Now leave" She said with a rude tone.

I shooked my head "You know what! Go to hell"

"Excuse me? You are the one who came to me asking my name, not me" She said

"Not interested now" I stand in other way.

Now the time is 10:30 and now even that lustful man also went away. Now only me and that girl are here.

I have to make a call.

I look out for signals and somehow found it.

I make a call "hello? Hello Jai beta where are you?" Said Papa

Thank god.

"I am on the railway platform papa"

"Did you find Vish?" He asked

"No Papa, I can't find her. What has she worn? How does she looks?" I asked and looked at the girl is looking at the ground.

Then I looked at the railway tracks.

"Wait let me call her Mother she will tell"

"Hmm"

Then after a second aunty said "Hello Jai beta"

"Ji Aunty"

"Beta, you didn't Find Vishakha?"

Vishakha?

Oh ohky her nickname must be Vish.

"No aunty, actually I don't have her photo or anything"

"No problem, actually now only you have to find her as I even forgot to tell her your name and her phone is also switched off"

"No problem aunty I will find her, how does she looks like?"

"She have long wavy hairs, brownish complexion, big brown eyes, and if she would have not listened to me, then she must have been wearing shorts" She said and I looked at that rude stupid girl.

Wavy hairs, Brownish complexion, big brown eyes and is wearing shorts.

But she said her name is Suvarna !

"Aunty does your daughter have any other name?" I asked looking at the girl.

"No beta, It's Vishakha only and nickname is Vish"

She lied to me, idiot. Wasted my time as well as her own.

"Okay aunty I found her"

"Thank god, bring her fast beta"

"Ji Aunty, We are coming"

I cut the call and to this Vish!

She looks at me "Now what?"

"Are you Poison?" I asked raising my brows

She knitted her eyebrows "what?"

"I mean are you Vish? Vishakha?"

She looked at me from top to bottom "how do you know?"

I smirked "because I am a mind reader"

She gave me a bored look.

I rolled my eyes and sighed "Your Parents are in my house. Your mother is my father's best friend, they have sent me here to pick you up Suvarna"

She opened and closed her mouth and then said "I don't believe you, I want to talk to mumma first"

This girl.

I give her my phone and began to dial a number but stopped in mid way.

She then gave the phone back to me "Call my mumma"

"Why? Don't you remember the number?"

She blinks her eye several times "i-it's not like that, I am just making sure if you really talked to my mother or not. So just dial it and keep it on speaker"

I move to the point where signals where coming.

"Where are you going?" She asked

"To jump on the railway tracks"

"Nice"

"To the spot where signals are coming madam"

She rolled her eyes and followed me.

I made a call "hello Haan Jai?" Said Papa

"Hello Papa, Vishakha wants to talk her Mother or Father"

"Okay wait"

Then after a minute aunty came "hello Vishakha?"

"Hello Mumma! Where are you?"

"I am at Lalit's house. You are with Jai right?"

She looked at me "yeah" and then back at the phone

"Great so come with him fast, we are waiting"

"Okay"

I cut the call.

I look at her "let's go it's already very late"

"Tell me your village name"

I raised my brows "why?"

"Because I don't want to go with you, as you are very grumpy and rude"

"Same goes for you, but right now you won't get any lift except of me ! And even if you will get it, it won't be safe"

"I can take care of myself"

"Yeah sure, but for now you are my responsibility, once you reach the house, I won't even bother you"

"You better not" She said and walk passed me.

How will I handle her in my house God?

Taking a deep breath I go behind her.

She picked up her bag with difficulty and is leaning towards the left while holding it with both of her hands.

"Give it to me" I said trying to hold it but she moved the bag backwards.

"I can carry it without your help"

"You are really Poison"

"First of all stop calling me Poison, I swear I will kill you"

"Ohh I am scared" I said with innocent eyes and snatched the bag from her hands forcefully.

"What the- I said I can carry it" She said walking behind me but I didn't care and began to walk.

"Such a Grumpy person you are"

"Less than you" I replied and we came out of the railway station.

I kept the bag in the Jeep and I sat on the driving seat.

I thought that she will sit beside me but no ! She sat on the backside.

Nice for me, atleast I won't get irritated by looking at her angry face.

I began the Jeep and rode towards my house.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

I hope you guys liked there meet 😂 Please tell how you feel about it !

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 4.9K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...
24.3K 724 14
π‘©π’π’π’Œ 𝑢𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘΄π’π’π’‚π’“π’„π’‰π’Šπ’„ π’π’†π’ˆπ’‚π’„π’š π‘Ίπ’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’” "𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š, π’•π’˜π’ 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 ...
704K 31.5K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
21.9K 1.1K 33
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’...