ℙ𝕤𝕪𝕔𝕙𝕠 ℙ𝕤𝕪𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕣...

By author_rfs

You betrayed me... Hasini said in between her tears... She is crying her heart out. She didn't expect this... More

Cast
Chapter 1: Hasini
Chapter 2: Embarrassment
Chapter 3 : Birthday Gift
Chapter 4 : Marriage Proposal
Chapter 5 : Sickness
Chapter 6 : I'm Pregnant??
Chapter 8 : Tirunelveli
Chapter 9 : Dev
Chapter 10 : Do You Love Me??
Chapter 11 : Should I Abort This Baby??
Chapter 12 : Our Baby
Chapter 13 : Kiss
Chapter 14 : Confusion
Chapter 15 : Keerthana
Chapter 16 : I Love You Vikram
Chapter 17 : Ennayum Romeo Aaga Viden Da
Chapter 18 : Lecture On Romance
Chapter 19 : Janmashtami
Chapter 20 : A Surprise For Her
Chapter 21 : Let Me Do It
Chapter 22 : Romantic Night Thaan
Chapter 23 : Possessiveness
Chapter 24 : Suspicion
Chapter 25 : Mystery Unraveled
Chapter 26 : Betrayal
Chapter 27 : In Search Of Her
Chapter 28 : Flashback 1
Chapter 29 : Flashback 2
Chapter 30 : Flashback 3
Chapter 31 : Flashback 4
Chapter 32 : Flashback 5
Chapter 33 : Flashback 6
Chapter 34 : Will You Fogive Me
Chapter 35 : Forgiveness
Chapter 36 : ❤️YADAV❤️
Epilogue
Thanks Note And Announcement
New Book 4
New Story Update

Chapter 7 : Marriage

982 98 17
By author_rfs

Hasini's pov

My life is a mess now....

Carrying a baby who I doesn't even know how I got conceived with...

Got proposed by doctor who I always liked and crushed over.

But even though I like doctor a lot how can I ruin his life. He is ready to accept this baby even though no one knows the father of this baby, even I don't know. But doctor is ready to accept this baby. He is really kind but He deserves someone better, someone up to his status...

Right now I'm lying on the bed in aththama's room. Aththama is sleeping beside me soundly....

Even she isn't understanding me.. I don't want to marry doctor and ruin his life... My everyone is insisting me to marry doctor...I don't want to ruin his life. I just pretend to agree to this marriage but I really don't want to. But in the corner of my heart I want to marry him. I really want to share my life and future with him. But what did he do to marry a girl who is carrying a baby who's father is still unknown to her...

I have to leave from here that's the only thing going in my mind now.

I made sure aththama is sleeping.

I slowly got out of the bed and left the room quickly. I opened the front door without making much noise.

When I stepped out I saw doctor standing there... What he is doing out at this time... I ignored him and tried to go past him but he stopped me by holding my wrist.

Enga pora hasini....he asked.

Stopping on my track...

Terila... I replied. Wiping my tears with my other hand.

So enga poganum nu teriyamale kezhambitiya.... He asked..

Somewhere far away from here. Where no one can find me... I said in a brittle tone.

Do you want to leave me hasini....he asked.

His words made me look at him. Our eyes met. His eyes reflected pain.

I lowered my head.. He lift my face my by chin...

Enna pathu sollu... Don't you trust me hasini....... He asked.

I shook my head vigorously and said... I trust you but.... I don't want to ruin your life doctor.... I'm.

Before I could complete my words he pulled me into his embrace....

I fisted his shirt and cried on her chest wetting his shirt. I really need this hug now. A feeling which my appa always gave me when I felt bad. A feeling I longed for. An embrace which gave me pure comfort...

I didn't do anything doctor.... I said crying on his chest.

I know hasini... He said rubbing my back.

I'm not suitable for you doctor.... I said Inbetween my tears.

I have to say that hasini whether you are suitable for me or not ... You are the one for me I realized that.... I'm ready to marry you irrespective of the things happened to you. Why are you not realizing it that I'm the one for you ........ He asked looking into my eyes.

Doc...

The dogs in the street started barking making us realize where we are.... He held my wrist and took me to the terrace...

I pulled my hands from him and said.. Doctor look at me... I'm a patient... Particularly your patient.. I visit you every month for my mental health.... Today I'm pregnant.. I don't how I got pregnant... Even I couldn't find the answer for that. Then how can I pull you into this mess.. How can I let you marry a mad girl like me....

He raised his hand in the air. I closed my eyes expecting a slap from him.. But nothing happened. I opened my eyes when his hands landed on my shoulders. .

Doctor... I said moving back a little. But he pulled me closer to him.

Hasini... Answer me honestly.... He said.

Don't you like me..... He asked.

I remained silent...

Ok so you didn't like me right.... He asked.

I shook my head and whispered.... I - like - you..... But I don't deserve you..

Do you think you don't deserve me. OK fine hasini... You don't have to marry me. Then what about this baby are you going to kill it..... He said.

I couldn't reply... My hand involuntarily caressed my flat belly... It reminded me of my amma.....when she died in the accident she was pregnant... 1 month pregnant..I was on cloud nine hearing I'm gonna have a sibling... But that accident took away everything...

Hasini tell me. Do you want to kill this baby... He said touching my clothed stomach.

If you want. I'll get you an appointment for aborting this Baby. What say??..... He asked.

I moved back hugging my flat stomach protectively... I shook my head and said... I'll not kill this baby.. No.. I won't...

This is a life.... I know the value of life... I lost three lives which are important to me. My Amma, my appa and my unborn sibling.....

When amma died she was also carrying a baby like I'm now.... How can I kill this life.... I'm scared to even think about it..

So you don't want to kill the baby... You don't want to marry me....so you want the baby to be called a bastard for not having a father... He asked...

I closed my eyes hearing that disgusting word..

I shook my head letting my tears...

If you give birth out of wedlock. Do you think these people and the society will let you and your baby live peacefully..... He said...

I shook my head knowing the reality of the world.

Then what you gonna do... He asked Looking at me.

I don't know.. I whispered.

Taking a deep breathe. Doctor looked at me...

I promise I'll protect you and our baby... Give me a chance, marry me... He said touching my stomach again.

I don't want to lose doctor. I want him and I'm confused too... Am I being selfish now... If I marry him. I'll be happy with doctor. I'll have a family and this baby will also have a father but I'm not selfish either... I want him because I like him the same way he likes me..

What I am gonna do now... Thinking for a while..

Doctor... I called him.. He looked at me.

Are you sure about your decision doctor?. Do you really want to marry me? . Do you really like me? ... Please if it is out of sympathy please leave me I'll go somewhere. Please don't ruin your life.... I Said crying...

He got up and cupped my cheeks. Wiping my tears with his thumb... I shuttered feeling his touch.

I'm sure about my decision and it's not out of sympathy as you think...... It's just because I want to.... Marry me... He said.

I was truth in his eyes...

And....

Here I'm sitting next to him in a bride attire.... And him as my groom..

Suresh uncle is doing the rituals in my appa's place. I really miss them a lot now....

I don't know if my decision of marrying doctor is right or wrong. Even after I agreed to this marriage I still feel guilty but with him I feel secured I want him in my life...

Atlast he tied the nuptial thread around my neck.... A drop of tear left my eyes...

He put the vermillion on my partition... I looked at his face. His face showed how happy he is....

If you can sacrifice your life for me doctor... I'll try my level best to be your wife.. I promised myself..

After our marriage in a temple... We reached his house.

Aththama took aarathi for us... The whole street is infront his house watching us...

Che.. Enna kudumbam idhu.... I heard saradha aththa's words..

I felt a hand squeezing mine. I looked at the person... Ignore.. He mouthed. Passing  a little smile to doctor....

We stepped into his house as a married couple. As the daughter in law of this house. As HASINI VIKRAM.

Hasini ma.. Nee rest edu Ellam packing mudichitu varen... Aththama said going into her room.

I sat on the couch little nervous...

Everyone... Doctor , aththama, mama everyone is packing their things... Because we are leaving this place and shifting to doctor's hometown.

Hasini.... Doctor called me.

Huh...

Come with me.. He said taking me to his room

You take rest... We have to travel for a long time... He said.

Venam... I replied.

Stop behaving like a kid hasini... He said.

Doctor... I don't feel sleepy... I said.

But he started laughing...

Did I say something funny... I asked myself.

And this is the first time I'm seeing him laugh... He looks handsome..

(Indha nerathula idhu thevaya Gobi - author to hasini)

Stop calling me doctor.. I'm your husband hasini, call me vikram... He said.

Huh.. I replied.

V. I. K. R. A. M... Vikram... He said.

Mmm.. I'll Try...i said blushing a little.

He smiled and said caressing my hair... Sleep haisni..

I was hesitant.. It's his bed...

Hasini atleast for the sake of our baby take some rest.... He insisted...

The word our baby really touched me...

I looked up and mentally thanked appa and Amma for making me marry a person like him... That's my feelings whenever something good happen to me. I consider it as my parents blessings.

Go hasini.... Doctor said.

I went to the dressing table and removed the Chain and earrings I wore and kept it on the table..

I lied on the bed.. It smells so good and comforting...

But this saree is really uncomfortable for me to sleep..

I tried to sleep and finally I succeeded.....

Hi makkazhe

Sorry if the chapter is not up to the mark.

Will try to improve.

Seekram sandippom

Marakama vote panunga❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.9K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...
416K 15.7K 14
*Ranked #11 in childhood sweethearts(11-5-18)* *Ranked #70 in trust(12-6-18)* *Ranked #204 in Romance(21-5-17)* Book 1 of LL series Genre: Romance...
125K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
9.7K 321 13
"Thookiyachu." I heard a deep voice say, or should I say 'roar' to someone in the phone. "Please leave me. I--I'll give you money just allow me to ta...