The Modern Desi Pyaar !

By Always_Manyata

Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mann... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaptee 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Your Reviewssss
Short storiesss

Chapter 6

9.1K 705 103
By Always_Manyata

This is the double update of today !

And the last double update you can say because then i am getting busy.

I have published ch 5 and 6 today!

Request- please Comment 🥹 just like u like to read the story I love to read your comments!

Jai's POV

I close my Clinic and take my Jeep to Om's house.

Om is my childhood buddy, we didn't study in the same college as we got admission in different ones but this didn't came as a hindrance between our friendship.

When ever I need him, he is always there with me. Sometimes we do get into some small argument which is common in friendship and it's just on small issues.

I can never be angry with him. I trust him more than anyone in this world. He is just like my brother. We share a very strong bond.

We have even tried to hook up each other with the girls in other city where we were studying, be it our friend or any random girl talking to us, we never leave a chance to tease each other. He is a orthopaedic surgeon by the way.

Every house in the village is behind our marriage, when will be both get married and all but we both just walk away.

I reached his house and blow the horn 3 times while shouting his name "Om, Om, Om Bahar aa (Om come out)"

"Aaya"(coming) He shouts.

Aunty opens the door.

"Namaste Aunty" I say "Om?"

"Namaste Jai beta, he is just coming, he is wearing clothes" She said and then behind her I saw Om walking out with a smile.

I jump out of the Jeep and we both hug each other.

Btw He works in a hospital in Delhi, occasionally he comes to the village. Like for one month or so, he visits different States of India to learn more.

"So what happened?" He asked breaking the hug

"Actually I have to go and pick up someone from the railway station"

"But you did go in the morning right?"

"Yup but they were uncle and Aunty, now I have to go and pick up their daughter"

"Oh daughter!! Our age?" He wiggled his eyebrows

I looked behind if aunty was there but she wasn't.

"I don't know about that!"

He chuckles "okay but what's her name?"

"Her name is" I paused

"Her name is?"

I look here and there "I don't know"

"What?"

"I don't know, Papa didn't tell me"

Om began to laugh "Then idiot How will you know whom to pick up"

"Maybe she might know my name?"

"What if even she doesn't?"

"Aa well, I think I have to call my Father"

I call my Father "Hello?"

"Hello, Papa, I was asking that what is her name"

"Her name?"

"Her, the one I am going to pick up"

"Her name is Vish"

"Vish?"

"Yes"

"How will I identify her? I mean how does she looks?"

"Wait let me ask her parents, what she might be wearing"

"Hmm"

I wait for sometime then I heard "Hello, Jai beta"

"Ji Aunty"

"Beta, She.......hair......Wa......Long.....br...." I couldn't hear anything properly

"Hello? Aunty? I can't hear you properly"

"She is.......Carr...2......Bag......" She said

"Aunty I can't hear you! Hello?" i move to another side to get proper voice but I couldn't hear anything.

Then the call got disconnected. I dialed again but there was no signal.

"What happened?" Om asked

"I couldn't hear anything, just that her name is Vish"

"Hmm maybe she is your Wish !" He teased

"Can you please shut up? What if she is a teenager?"

"If she would have been a teenager, her parents wouldn't have had left her alone to travel this long"

"Yeah but still, don't merge me with her uselessly"

"Aww are you shy Mr.Jai?" He grinned

I made a disgusting face "Stop it Om and please go to the Clinic this time. Her train will arrive anytime and it will take me time to reach there"

"Yeah, but call her parents to know how to find her"

"We will find each other, her parents must have told her my name. So eventually by asking we will get to know"

"Hmm maybe, fine then you leave I will go to the clinic"

I give him the keys.

"Thank you Om"

"I will kill you Jai, Don't say Thank you for small helps, you know I am there for you whenever you need me"

I smile "Om, You are the best" I hug him

"Yeah I know. But now leave Vish must be waiting for you"

I broke the hug and sat on the Jeep "Bye"

"Bye" He said with a smile.

I began the my Jeep and once again try to call, Chirag bhaiya or someone but couldn't get connected.

I hope I find Vish.

Vish ! Name is unique.

Vishakha's POV.

I am about to reach the last stop from where Someone will come to pick me up.

Just 5 more minutes. I thought I asking my Dad who is going to pick me up, but then I saw my phone is dead. Shit I again forgot to charge it. Whole way I was watching K-Drama which my friend told me i.e Vincenzo. It was so awesome and the hero was so cute.

I quickly plug on the charger so that at least I have battery to make a call as I will be arriving to the stop in just 5 minutes.

Please God, charge the phone a bit. It's already 8:55pm.

Until then, I keep my chips and everything in my bag. My headphones as well, bring my bag down as the platform is visible to me.

That girl with whom I was talking, she left me 2 hours before.

I check every, but one if my scarf got stuck in the seat.

I try to remove it but it is entangled so badly.

Why?

This is my favourite scarf. Please come out. I saw that the platform was on my sight and the train will stop anytime.

Why do I have to get irritated now? Relax Vish ! Relax.

I try to entangle it but was it was not coming out that I hit my hand on the train.

"Ouch"

Why? Why? why?

The train stopped and my irritation was increasing that I had no other options but to pull the scarf and tore it as if I won't get down, then the train will start to move, and you guys know about the Indian Trains.

I quickly take the scarf with heavy heart and with my luggage I move out of the train carrying my luggage with difficulty.

As soon ad I come out I huff. Finally.

I sit on the bench and sigh.

Then I put my hand inside the pocket to call my Dad, so that to inform him as well as to ask him who is coming to pick me up, but then I couldn't find it.

I check in another pocket but it's not even there.

Where the hell is my phone?

I check my back pockets of my shorts.

I check the bag, open it, taking out everything but I can't find it.

I keep my hand on my forehead in panick and breath heavily.

"My phone" I lost the ability to think when I heard the train.

It began to start.

I looked behind and then, my mind proceeded.

"Oh shit"

The train began to move and I ran towards the train.

I jumped up in the train to my seat and saw my phone on charge.

Breathed out "Thank god"

I quickly plugged it out from the charger and ran out of the train before it moves fast.

As I was stepping down I tripped and fell on the platform "ouch"

It have not even been 5 proper minutes in here and I have got myself into problem.

I got up and dusted myself.

My white shorts are not white any more 😭.

I just walk up to my luggage and found my stuff on the ground. My anger have no peace.

I quickly keep my stuff in but the luggage is not closing.

Fuck it !

I somehow manage to close it and switch on my phone. To make a call.

It have only 2 percent of battery.

I hope this will do. I call my Dad.

"Hello, Dad" I said

"He..o"

"Dad, Hello?"

"Vi.."

"I can't hear you Dad" I move to another side

"He.lo"

"Dad? Dad? Can you hear me?"

"Vi..Ka?"

"Dad who is coming to pick me up?"

The phone get cut.

I grint my teeths.

These networks.

I keep my phone up in the air to get signals, but I can't find any. I move here and there and now only one percent battery is left.

Then I Move.

moving and moving, I increased my pace in order to find signals fast but then I bumped into someone and my phone fell on the ground with a loud thug.

I looked at my phone. I picked it up slowly removing my hands from my mouth.

I saw it's screen got a crack and I became furious ! Now this is a limit of Irritation.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

I hope u liked the double update!

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please Keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 4.4K 29
Anubhav Singh: The esteemed DSP of Lucknow, known as the fearless tiger of department. Haseena: A kind-hearted pediatrician at New Life Hospital. Bot...
2.5M 108K 52
️"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...
1.3M 90.5K 66
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...
219K 11.5K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...