Strong-Willed

By Yel_lue04

"Why am I doing the rehabilitation?! Well, I mean, I wanted to get back on my feet again", Aoi said with a sm... More

The Ogre's Granddaughter
Dozen Of Strangers
First Sight Of Flight
Miyagi Shopping Center Sale
Lost in The Jungle
Quick Break, Sand And Castles
Quick Break, Sand And Castles 2
Wakunan Open House
Just on the Line
Do You Guys Have A Sec?
At the Expense of Her Smile
Father And Daughter's Day Out
The Strongest (Warning)
The Strongest II
The Strongest III
Are You Still Cold?
Clutches
Time-Skip
Zoo Reunion

Finale

6 0 0
By Yel_lue04

MYSB Victory Party Hall

"I called Aoi and the rest. They're headed here", Atsumu informed as he grabbed a cup of champagne. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Did you guys see my majestic spikes?!", Bokuto boasted on the stage. The crowd cheered for him as if he won a war.

"So, Tsukishima really grew taller?!", Hinata was shocked. Miu gave a nervous chuckle and stared at Sakusa being swarmed by pretty ladies. "Worried about him?", Inunaki hummed. The lady flinched as the tall libero sat beside her on the couch. "Omi is getting famous as he gets to play in bigger courts", Miu said turning in Inunaki's direction. "Then, are you worried about that?", the man offered a drink which Miu politely took. "I will be lying if I say that it doesn't bother me but it's Omi after all. If he sets his mind on something, he'll do whatever it takes to accomplish it. That's the same with choosing whoever he prefers to be with", Miu sipped and tasted that it was bitter. "Then, if you imagine your Omi Omi to be with someone else other than you, will you give an honest smile and cheer on him?", Inunaki is starting to feel stares that could stab him. "Of course, he's my favorite person after all", the lady gave a bright smile. "How about him? Does he feel the same thing? If you are to go out with someone now, is he also going to give an honest cheer? I don't know about a smile. It seems horrifying to imagine", Inunaki had a slight laugh. "What do you mean by that?", Miu tilted her head.

Osamu slapped the back of Atsumu's head. "Stop acting like a stalker. Your girlfriend is here already", the older twin informed. "You! How did you get a congratulation when you didn't even play in the game?!!", Atsumu shouted. "For the record, your teammates make up for your serves that are easily returned by the opponent", Osamu taunted him. Atsumu felt it like a strike of a thunderbolt. "Is that rolling thunder?!", Hinata turned in their direction. "It's a different kind of rolling thunder, I guess", Daichi appeared and made the orange headstand from his seat. "Daichi-san! Suga-san! Asahi-san!!!", he was on the brink of losing his wits.

"You did a great job, Tsumu", Aoi tried to raise the man's morale. "Where is Nao? I wonder if she'll get even with me this time for stealing her spot", Atsumu looked around. "She's attending Kageyama's party", Aoi informed. "So, a loser's party?", he said without any consideration. Osamu slapped the back of his head again. "Hey?! That's for the second time. Go get yourself something to do!", Atsumu roared. Osamu saw someone heading outside the balcony.

Balcony

The hotel's balcony is overlooking the city. Miu went out to get a breeze and saw a few people around. She heard footsteps from behind and decided to turn around." It's stuffy inside, isn't it?", Osamu asked. Miu was startled but tried to keep her composure. "A little. I guess Bokuto-san and the rest are really happy that they won this game. It's a precious match for them", Miu pointed out.

"Were you just looking at the city? I apologize for disturbing you", Osamu walked to lean on the rails. "No, it's fine", Miu couldn't find anything to talk about. "You seemed bothered after talking to that tall dude. Did he say something unpleasant?", Osamu asked without looking at the lady crouched on her spot. "Omi always asked about my welfare and he always finds a way to involve himself in order to help me out. On the other hand, I can't think of even one time that I was of help to him", Miu suddenly found herself opening up. "I played with him a couple of times in Nationals and Interhigh. He's the kind of person who will do everything on his own if possible but volleyball is a game of the team. I don't think you weren't of any help to him. Just a while ago, you bought a new towel for him, right? ", Osamu remembered." Is there anything else I can do for him?", Miu braced herself." How about you ask him about that? It's not a crime to ask what else you can do for other people", Osamu gave a pat on her back. "Osamu-san?", the lady looked at the greyhead's smiling face. It wasn't a wide grin that Atsumu usually does. Compared to the wild fox, Osamu is more reserved and calm.

"Uhm. Thank you. Also, about what I am to tell you a while ago..", Miu was interrupted by Atsumu pulling Aoi to show her the city lights. "I can say it another time", Miu waved. The man grabbed her wrist. "Now. You can say it now", Osamu ignored the other two. "I like to interview you for my literature class. My work would be about traditional food", Miu sighed after saying it. "See you then, Sana", Osamu patted her head and then walked past Atsumu and Aoi. "I thought you were going to confess", Atsumu pouted. "Huh? I'd learned enough to know that I'm not supposed to go after someone who already set her heart for someone", Osamu said with confidence. "You're kind of amazing for just a while", Atsumu commended.

Street

Sakusa remained silenced the whole time making Miu feel nervous. His presence had always been a comfort for her but Inunaki's words continued to haunt her. "Then, were you able to ask Osamu Miya about your university requirement?", Sakusa finally broke the silence. "He agreed and we already set an appointment. He said that he's opening a shop here", the lady reported. "Unlike his brother, that Miya seemed more decent. Want to go out with him?", the lad asked making Miu feel on the edge. Sakusa isn't the type of person who would be bothered by such trivial matters. "I can't. He just looks exactly like Atsumu-san", Miu chuckled and peeked at Sakusa who isn't smiling at all.

"How about him? Does he feel the same thing? If you are to go out with someone now, is he also going to give an honest cheer?

"Omi, you're also not going out with someone. I mean, I know you're very serious about volleyball and it's not a requirement either but I can't help but be curious", Miu clenched her pants. Sakusa removed his mask and stared down at the lady walking beside him. "It's a bother", he answered without hesitation. Miu was startled that he even removed his mask in order for it to be heard clearly. Does Omi think that dating and being in a relationship is a bother? "I see", she doesn't have the guts to ask anymore. "What part of it? Having to talk to them constantly? You see, Nao and Kageyama-kun don't have a lot of interaction. I don't know about the progress of their relationship, though. Is it about physical touch? When you date, there's no telling when they will hug you or hold your hand", Miu enumerated.

The constant video call?

The small talks?

The exchange of gifts?

The dates in crowded places?

Miu stopped and suddenly realized something. "Are you done? Did you drink that much? I told that fox not to offer you any drink", Sakusa sighed. He is still not wearing his mask so Miu has all the time to watch his pretty face. "Then, could it be that I had been a bother all this time?", the lady gasped and covered her mouth. "Since when did you become this worry wart? It's starting to snow. Let's catch the bus", Sakusa gently grabbed her wrist. Miu used her other hand to catch the snowflakes. "Omi, it's snowing!!!", Miu threw herself to Sakusa's chest with her head tilted to watch the snowfall. "And you ask me why I'm not yet dating anyone", Sakusa had a short laugh. Hearing it made Miu hug tighter. "Omi, if am to date someone or even if I am to confess to someone, are you going to cheer for me?", Miu lift her head to see the man's reaction. He was also looking up. "I see, you're in that age. Well, your friends are getting cozy with their partners so I don't blame that you might feel the urge to have one as well. That's why I'm asking you if you want the grey fox", Sakusa said without looking at her. Miu gently pushed the man and braced her arm. "You're not answering the question, Omi", the lady pressed her lips together.

"If we lose the last bus, we'll have to book somewhere to sleep. I don't trust their cleaning", Sakusa started walking. "Kiyomi", Miu called his name. The man stopped upon hearing it for the first time. Miu had always called him Omi Omi. He turned and saw Miu's clenched fist. "Are you going to punch me?", he tilted his head. Miu gulped. "Because honestly, if you are to tell me that you will pursue someone, I don't think I can give a big smile and cheer on you. Sorry, after all that you've done for me. I'm sorry for being selfish", Miu stepped back finally getting the burden off her chest. Sakusa made a full turn facing the lady. "Even if the person I will be pursuing is you?", the man said with a straight face. "You have to organize your thoughts, Miu. It will be messy even if I will never misunderstand whatever you will say", Sakusa walked closer making Miu feel embarrassed.

"Will you allow me to rephrase it?", Miu gulped. "Sure. Let me hear it", Sakusa smiled and held Miu's hand. "I will not have a big smile or even cheer on you if you pursue someone else other than me. ", Miu burrowed her face into Sakusa's chest. She heard a short laugh from the raven head. "Aren't you going to say anything?", Miu gave mini punches. "We will miss the last bus. I know a hotel around the corner. They do serve well and the percentage of unwanted microbes is lesser", Sakusa patted Miu's head. "Hotel? Sleep? Tonight?", Miu's eyes twirled.

"You dirty rascal! I won't allow such degradation to dear Sana-chan!!! She'll be staying in Nao's flat!!!", Atsumu shouted. It's clear that he's drunk and being supported by Aoi. "No thanks", Sakusa rejected. "Sana looks like a minor and you will be jailed for having an illicit relationship with her. The hotel staff will report you in an instant", Ujishima and the rest went out into hiding. "Ujishima-san. Didn't we agree to remain hidden until they leave", Kageyama sighed. "You've fallen! Sakusa. Is that how an athlete should act?!", Korai scolded. "What are you idiots talking about?", Sakusa covered his tears. "You're planning to sleep together in the hotel then... then.... you, a carnivorous creature.... will devour....", Atsumu's nose is bleeding. "It's fine, Tsumu. You don't have to continue it", Aoi chuckled.

"Who said we will be in one room?", Sakusa gently dragged Miu away from the suspecting eyes. Miu pulled her hand back. "Why don't we try having sleepovers?", Miu smiled. "My place isn't far from here", Akaashi went out into hiding with a knocked-off Bokuto. The former setter knocked off Bokuto before he even makes a scene.

The group started walking.

"So, what is your answer, by the way?", Kageyama walked behind the rest. "You're interested?", Sakusa knew he was somehow of the same feather as the setter. He recalled Miu saying something about Nao and Kageyama. "I'm not good with my words and I never was", the man watched as Aoi teases Miu. "I don't want to give her half-hearted statements. So, until I am not refined enough, I will trust her to wait with me as well. For now, I will keep working on myself to be someone who can protect her smiles", Sakusa was relieved that it was Kageyama hearing what he has to say. "That is honorable of you, Sakusa", Ujishima was listening to all the time. Sakusa covered the lower part of his face. "But I need to tell you as well, Sakusa-san. You're the reason behind those smiles of hers as well", Kageyama gave the man a push on the back.

Chapter end.

FINALE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 26.8K 36
"Hinata, are you limping?" Kageyama yelled from across the gym. Everyone paused in their tracks, surprised by the sudden outburst. Hinata fell over a...
1.8K 45 20
One day Norimune Kurosu (Iniarkazi's Coach) married Hana Nekomata and then they had me. I was born and was lucky enough to meet my best friend Mia Oj...
1M 22.8K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
62.2K 1.9K 30
"They will show us a battle, and when they do, we will raise them a war." "..." "...Geez lady you're scarily competitive." After being banned from Sh...