Caelucian Secrets, Fairy King...

By conflictcriminal

・₊˚⊹ Welcome to Caelucia! ・₊˚⊹ ||An apply fic where an eighteen year old boy gets called to rule a kingdom of... More

CAELUCIAN SECRETS
CAST
LOVE STORIES

RULES AND FORMS

168 6 46
By conflictcriminal

"I will rule this kingdom as I wish and please if you disobey these you shall be banished!"

1. You will treat everyone on this book with respect and kindness. I will not stand for any bullying or harassment. You will simply be blocked and blacklisted from this project if you break this rule.

2. You will have to put a bit of content to your form. Make it detailed and unique! I need a feel of your character if I'm going to be writing them!

3. Please be creative and diverse! I want spice and a little bit of everything in this book so please make your ocs as such.

4. I will only be choosing 4-6 other characters for this book since this is my first one and I don't want to get overwhelmed. So don't get upset if I don't pick your character! You will be blocked and blacklisted if you give me flack for not picking your oc.

5. You can apply with as many characters as you want though don't expect each one to get in. I want a good amount of lovely people working with me on this since community is fun! I will likely be choosing 2-3 of both Jamie's friends and original fairy kingdom people as a reference for the type of characters I want.

6. Trigger warning here! I have this rated as mature since sometimes I just like writing mature topics. There might be death, serious injury, or other mature topics so just warning you guys now. If a chapter truly does include that I will include a warning in that chapter as well!

7. Make sure you are active! I can't continue the book if there is no traction or cooperation of what I need! If you don't give me what I need there is a very real possibility that you will be replaced!

8. The password for this book will be your favorite tinkerbell character. Yup you heard me. Or I guess if you don't have one then your favorite song.

9. You have to follow me, shout this book out on your message board, and tag at least 2 people in order to be considered for the cast.

10. The due date for all forms as of right now is SEPTEMBER 3RD this can be up for debate but it's where I'm putting it for now.

"Welcome to Caelucia! Would you like me to show you around?"

FULL NAME
Jamie Moth Nimbus

NICKNAME
Jams, Jamsey, Nim Nim, etc

FACECLAIM
Robert Keating from the band Inhaler

GENDER
Male

PRONOUNS
He/Him

SEXUALITY
Pansexual

AGE, BIRTHDAY, ZODIAC
18, February 7th , Aquarius

LOVE INTEREST AND TROPE?
Yes! Honestly dk what imma do as far as tropes go

FAIRY GROUP OR NORMIE GROUP?
Normie group

PERSONALITY
Idealistic and principled, Jamie isn't content to coast through life – he wants to stand up and make a difference. For him, success doesn't come from money or status but from seeking fulfillment, helping others, and being a force for good in the world.

While Jamie may have lofty goals and ambitions, he shouldn't be mistaken for an idle dreamer. He cares about integrity, and is rarely satisfied until he has done what he knows to be right. Conscientious to the core, he moves through life with a clear sense of his values, and he aims never to lose sight of what truly matters – not according to other people or society at large, but according to his own wisdom and intuition.

BACKGROUND
Jamie grew up in a middle class lifestyle. Both his parents worked and they made enough to get by and have a few luxuries. His mom is a botanist and his adoptive dad runs a bar. His mother had told him his biological dad had passed away, which wasn't a complete lie, but it's not like she told him that he was a fairy king. She never really talked about him much and he was always pretty afraid to push it so he never did. He currently works at his adoptive dad's bar.

FAMILY
Adoptive dad, Jeffery Olson Clark, 45, alive
mother, Sierra Jane Nimbus, 41, alive
Bio dad, Griffin Monarch Nimbus, 43, deceased

STRENGTHS
Creative, Insightful, Passionate, Altruistic, and will fight for what he thinks is right

WEAKNESSES
Sensitive to what others think of him,  Guarded, Perfectionist, prone to burnout, and scared of change

LIKES
Music, photography, settling arguments, smoking, 70s fashion vibes, and just chilling

DISLIKES
Change, early mornings, too much conflict, ridiculous yelling, honey, and anything that ruins his vibe

FEARS
Not living up to expectations, complete darkness, spiders, and drowning

AESTHETIC/STYLE
Guitars, cameras, 70s fashion, crowns, cigarettes, sleepy gazes, and dark candle lit nights

ANY MENTAL DISORDERS?
Anxiety

OPINIONS ON LARK
Jamie finds Lark to be very responsible, and understanding, which he appreciates in this newfound world he has found himself in. He trust his judgement and relies on him when he doesn't quite know something. Though he finds Lark's always on the go and impulsive nature kinda annoying.

THEME SONG
Spread Your Wings by Queen

MIXTAPE
Nature Boy (Acoustic Version) by AURORA
The Boy Prince by Winterbourne
Show Me How by Men I Trust
Paramaniac by Abby Roberts
Birthday by Max Bennett Kelly

QUOTES
"Look I really think you got the wrong guy here."
"SETTLE! I'm sure we can figure this out in a civilized manner."
"Do you really think I can do this?"
"Ugh I need a smoke."

EXTRAS
He can play bass
He really enjoys watching the live shows at his dads bar often inspired by them

OKAY WITH DEATH OR INJURY?
He may get injuried but he ain't dying he the main character bruh

PASSWORD
My favorite song atm is strawberry chainsaw by JAWNY

FULL NAME
Lark East Peppernewt

NICKNAME
Skylark, Windsy, Etc.

FACECLAIM
Evan Peters as Quicksilver

GENDER
Non-binary

PRONOUNS
They/Them

SEXUALITY
Pansexual

AGE, BIRTHDAY, ZODIAC
21, June 12th, Gemini

LOVE INTEREST AND TROPE?
Yes! Idk yet

FAIRY GROUP OR NORMIE GROUP?
Fairy group

PERSONALITY
Lark always has an impact on their immediate surroundings – the best way to spot them at a party is to look for the whirling eddy of people flitting about them as they move from group to group. Laughing and entertaining with a blunt and earthy humor, they love to be the center of attention. If an audience member is asked to come on stage, They will volunteer – or volunteer a shy friend of they feels they need the push out there.

Theory, abstract concepts and plodding discussions about global issues and their implications don't keep them interested for long. Lark keeps their conversation energetic, with a good dose of intelligence, but they like to talk about what is – or better yet, to just go out and do it. They leap before they look, fixing their mistakes as they go, rather than sitting idle, preparing contingencies and escape clauses.

BACKGROUND
Lark was a very happy fairy child. He usually was always on the go, but very friendly. He knew everyone by name and loved to help them out. His mother was a potion maker for the fairies and he would be lying if he said he didn't use up a lot of the healing potions. He was determined to be like his father though. His father was the head of the fairy guard so he was determined to be both the fastest and strongest fairy they had. Which he accomplished pretty well in his training once he started that. He couldn't expect to be taking over his fathers position so early though at the age of eighteen. His father dying at the hands of a human invasion, so for the past three years he has trained and lead their small but effective army, as well as advised the ruler on what to do about their threats.

FAMILY
Mother, Nestle Dahlia Peppernewt, 46, alive
Father, Thorn West Peppernewt, 43, deceased

STRENGTHS
Bold, Rational, Perceptive, Social, Quick on his feet, Wind Manipulation, Ordering others around, and Weapon handling.

WEAKNESSES
Impatient, Insensitive, Big risk taker, can't stick to a routine to safe their life, and understanding others who have different ideas

LIKES
Archery, fighting off threats, helping people test their limits, the sky, feeling the wind on his face, morning dew, and berry pies

DISLIKES
Technology, things that take a lot of time, disloyalty, not going with his plan, meat, and threatening characters.

FEARS
Humans, failure, needles, and losing his loved ones

AESTHETIC/STYLE
Daggers, bow and arrows, bark armor, strong winds, glittery honey brown wings, warm neutral colors, and golden skies

ANY MENTAL DISORDERS?
Nope

OPINIONS ON JAMIE
Lark thinks Jamie as a very noble leader. He appreciates how loyal and caring for other that Jamie is. He just really wants to push him into taking the king role that he rightfully has. He sometimes has to pull Jamie back to the reality of some situations though he doesn't mind doing so. He is Jamie's right hand fairy and active mentor to guide him into the royal seat.

THEME SONG
Bulletproof Heart by My Chemical Romance

MIXTAPE
fever dream by mxmtoon
For This You Were Born by UNSECRET
A-O-K by Tai Verdes
Run Boy Run by Woodkid
Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time by Panic! At the Disco

QUOTES
"No you can do it! Just go for it!"
"I really think you should reassess your options."
"I got that done like three hours ago. Next!"
"Ah the sunrise is always so beautiful. Great way to start the day!"

EXTRAS
Every fairy has the ability to grow and shrink so they can blend into human society if needed

Every fairy middle name is more associated with their jobs and gained rather than given. Like his is East since he works for their guard and first flew towards the east.

OKAY WITH DEATH OR INJURY?
I mean if it happens it happens

PASSWORD
My favorite tinkerbell character was Terence

„Really wish you enjoy your time here!"

YOUR FORM
FULL NAME
NICKNAME
FACECLAIM + BACKUP
GENDER
PRONOUNS
SEXUALITY
AGE, BIRTHDAY, ZODIAC
LOVE INTEREST AND TROPE?
FAIRY GROUP OR NORMIE GROUP?
PERSONALITY
BACKGROUND
FAMILY
STRENGTHS
At least 3
WEAKNESSES
At least 3
LIKES
At least 5
DISLIKES
At least 5
FEARS
AESTHETIC/STYLE
ANY MENTAL DISORDERS?
OPINIONS ON JAMIE
OPINIONS ON LARK
THEME SONG
MIXTAPE
At least 5
QUOTES
At least 4
EXTRAS
OKAY WITH DEATH OR INJURY?
PASSWORD
TAGS 2+

You guys may apply here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 2.5K 26
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
89.2K 2.6K 19
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
1.5M 99.8K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
994K 42.4K 88
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...