๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ |...

By Thebandguy

In which a babysitter Yelena Lebraz fall in love with the father of the child she's babysitting. Who named is... More

Prologue
1. recognisable
2. unexpectedly him
3. needed me
4. she saw too much
5. reverse uno
6. the bad tension
7. a taste of sins
8. taste of your own medicine
9. the picture of him
10. think of brielle
11. lust for life
12. the love of mother
13. million dollar man
15. backfire
16. she looks like fun
17. when she thanked him
18. clueless
19. same mistake and past
20. in love with judas
21. the plans he made
22. alone together
23. wondrous place
24. sweet mourning
25. only one's who knows
26. is it made in love?
27. you're too hard to let go
28. her feelings
29. p is for positive
30. steppin' on the last train
31. in which: she finally see the world
Epilogue

14. she's not me

1.1K 19 52
By Thebandguy

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

I think it's finally gonna happened. After a lot of years without sèx, now it's finally happening although i promised myself that i will stop that kind of desire in my life but i guess im gonna break that promise, im about to break it—No i already did.

Alex and i immediately went upstairs to my room. We are both running up the stairs, i closed the door behind us, i didn't even got a chance to lock it when he has me against the door, savouring my lips again. Cant he wait? He cupped my cheeks and pushes our lips together in a breathtaking, all kinds of hot and urgent kiss. He moved down my neck again, kissing my collarbone that make me weak even more, he bit my skin gently that make me gasp.

I didn't want this to stop, nor to end i just want this for too long.

Alex's hand went down my thighs, his every touch is giving me goosebumps as he gently take off my nightgown that only leave me with my underwear and bra. Once again Alex lips were mine again, as if one kiss is not enough. Definitely not. His both hand travel on my back to unclasp my bra and tossed it on the ground.

He stares down at me, his eyes appreciatively gazes every inch of skin. At first it make me feel self conscious but Alex made me feel so comfortable on my body. I dont feel comfortable having sèx naked in front of men 'cause i feel like they're gonna judge me, even my ex boyfriend made me feel like that.

"Yer so goddamn phenomenal." Alex mutters hoarsely before taking my nipple in his mouth, making me throw my head back in pleasure. I put my hands on his head to keep him there as he licked them that it make me squirm in pleasure. I dont want him to stop.

Suddenly Alex stop what he's doing, making me groan as he looked at me. "Undress me" he demands suddenly.

I swallowed hard as we moved to the bed. I immediately unbotton his white shirt, i could feel his eyes on me but my hands wont stop moving, i tossed his shirt on the corner of the room. He's topless and i put my hands on his torso unintentionally and when i feel how hard it is. Now I slowly unbuckling his belt, it wasn't rush 'cause it was hard to remove his belt and finally it removed as i throw it. With a help of Alex he insisted to do it by himself. Look like he can't wait any longer.

I lay myself on the bed naked, except my underwear as I watched Alex crawling to me, running a hand on my legs, i feel him trying to rip my underwear and i immediately stop him. "No Alex, dont rip—" before i even finish my words he already ripped it. And damn that is the hottest damn thing a man has ever done to me.

"I'll buy you another one." He said, his voice so soft i barely heard it. With that he kissed me once again roughly but possessively that make my blood run down my body in all the right place. He break the kiss as Alex spread my legs apart, i just realised that this was going to be rough. And just like that he was inside me without any warning that make me gasp.

This bastard didnt even went to a slow one. I cried out, squeezing his shoulder hard. It was so abrupt, so vicious. It was hurt but the pleasure is too much, I mean, he's not that small after all. When he's all the way in, we both release loud moans, my head fall back at the sensation it send through my body. It feels so good.

I wanted to put my hands around his neck but he grabbed my wrist and pinned them over my head. He punctuated each thrust with a soft grunt in his throat that made me come apart at the seams and every thrust was so...Deep, hard and long. I arched my back taking all of him, needing more and more, stroking me so deliciously, finally he released my wrist and i bury my hands in his hair when he rolls his hips.

Alex places his mouth on my neck and kisses the hot skin there, making out with it. Goddamn, he starts pounding into me again, shaking the whole bed beneath me. God this is the best night I've ever had, it's like im in heaven, it's too much pleasure.

Tonight i dont feel whore.

***

The next morning i feel so different. Probably you just had a sèx after a lot of years. After we both release, we were both sweating and my heart couldn't stop beating fast, i was kinda terrified that Alex almost released inside me but thankfully he immediately pulled out. Im not on pills, i dont used that, there's no way im giving Alex another kid in this world. Kids is not for him anyway.

I get out on the bed when I remember today is Brielle's birthday. I went to the bathroom, to get ready for the day. The warm water is making me relax, this is all i need.

When im done drying my hair, my eyes widened when i noticed the hickeys all over my neck. Oh shit shit shit this cant be! "Damn it." I mutter in disbelief, i hate having hickey, how am i even gonna wear dress , i dont want to look nun for wearing some clothes to cover this.

How am i even supposed to covered them? They're like three of them and i dont even like it. I groaned, god, last night is beyond perfect but i hate having a hickeys.

I sighed, hurriedly left my room and went to to Alex's office. I opened the door, he looked surprised when he see me, he immediately glared at me. I know he doesn't like entering his office without knock but I didn't care, im pissed anyway.

"I said knock first, Yelena!" His face formed into a angry.

"You give me hickeys?" I scowled at him, glaring back.

Soon his anger went to a smirk and moved closer to me. He then pushed my hairs from my neck to reveal the hickeys, "I guess, you dont have to wear some sexy clothes." He playfully smirked at me.

I immediately slap his arms. "How could you do this to me?" This bastard is only laughing at me, like he really planned it. I was planning to go out with my friends next week and now i can't wear some sexy clothes because of these hickeys all over my neck. If my friends see this i dont know what are they gonna say.

"Am I interrupting something?" Came a french accent voice of a lady from behind us.

I turned around to see a lady—No a beautiful lady through the doorway, along with her fitted dress that completely shows the curve of her body, the high heels of her that will definitely make her tall. Her hair is dark blonde with bangs, glinting in the sunlight, something caught my attention is she look like a model but her face is making me a little furious. Probably the way how she stares? Surely this is Brielle's mother, she really look so much like her, of course she's gorgeous, her dress? Ugh, it's too much you can clearly see her cleavage.

"What are you doing 'ere, Pauline?" Alex voice become cold tone.

Pauline's eyes is sparkling through the sun behind us. "It's nice to see you too. It's been a long time." She sarcastically says that make Alex sighed. I just stood up awkwardly knowing these two is not in a good term. "And Who are you? Are you the maid?"

I was caught in guard when she's talking to me. "Excuse me? Im not the maid, im the one who's taking care of your daughter." I told her honestly, trying not to pissed at her.

"That's the same thing, that still servant." She said with full of confidence on her french accent. This make me pissed, is she for real? "Anyway where's my baby? I want to see her. You, take me to her since you're just a employee here."

With that she left the office, leaving me pissed, and my blood is boiling how bitch she is. My hand turned into fist, "Im going to kil—", i was about to do it when Alex grabbed my wrist.

"Just Ignore her." He said with his soft voice, i could see that Alex is not in a mood knowing that she's here. I still remember what Alex told me last night that he will never marry her again. He knows her wife or ex-wife or ex girlfriend.

I took a deep breath and letting it go. "She's a bitch." I muttered, following that bitch and help her where Brielle's room.

After that i went to Nora and help her to organise the party. I already found them fixing the room, the theme is what exactly Brielle wants which is purple and pink again with her favourite Disney princess. It was already done, Nora preparing the foods with full of sweets and Brielle's birthday cake.

I help her put the purple plate around the table. And put all the cupcakes next to the cake, while other maids is fixing the room, Nora told me that some of Brielle's friends is coming in any minute. After half hour of preparing the party is finally done and the guest are arriving. There is the three of Brielle's friends, and her uncle Jamie.

"Looks like your responsible to these three kids." I softly chuckled, he mention that their father is busy so he's the one in charge to them. The only I remember is Matt's name which is Amelia's father and He's also Alex's friend.

"Yeah, as always it's fun no worries." He joked, placing the gift in the table. "Is the birthday girl ready yet?" Jamie asked me as he let his kid play with other kids.

"I'll check her, im sure she's still getting ready." I told him as i excused myself and went inside the room to help these kids with their perspective table.

"What is this? What kind of party is this?" Pauline asked behind me, i turn to look at her as she surveying the room. "What kind of theme is this? Where's music and boys?" She asked me before giving these kids a smile.

"They're just a kids not an adult." I said in disgust, this lady is getting on my nerve.

"So? This is too boring." She said with a disgust look, "My daughter don't deserve a boring celebration."

"No this is definitely a party for a children." I said with full of respect on my voice. "Dont make her be like you." I murmur, not letting her to hear that, even she did i dont care.

"She's my daughter and you're only a employee." Pauline said crossing her arms across her chest. "So change this party theme now!"

"Pauline, that's enough!" Alex low voice came from the doorway, but you can clearly hear that he's angry.

"Oh come on, Alex." She rolled her eyes, placing one of her hands on her hips.

"This is how we celebrate Brielle's birthday so dont make any scene 'ere." He said and stares at her for a second. "And Right now yer gonna follow me on my office, we need to talk."

"Why, is there anythin else you want to do?" She said looking at him with full of teased on her eyes, which is it immediately making me disgust, i swear to God, this woman is annoying, i dont know how Alex fell in love with her and make a baby with her. She's surely the most bitch.

Without knowing i just tried to cheer these kid, hoping they didn't listen to us. I gave them a smile and cheer tone into my voice. After a while i went to Brielle's room, i knock on her door.

"Belle? Are you ready?" I asked once i opened the door and stepped inside, i found her fixing her dress.

"Yeah, Is everyone's here already?" She asked with a tinge of worry in her voice.

"Yes they are waiting for you." I nodded my head and help her to brush her hair, the worry of her voice makes me think that she's thinking that no one is coming on her party.

"Yelena, have you seen my mommy?" Suddenly her voice became so excited, knowing that she's talking about Pauline.

"Yeah i do." I nodded my head and gave her a light smile. "I've already met her." Yeah and i dont even like her already.

"She's beautiful right? She look like a model."she exclaimed. "Im sure my daddy will fall in love with her again."

"Mm-hmm, sure..." it's my only respond to her, trying to put some cheer on my voice. Didn't know what to say about that.

Her mother is beautiful yeah, who looking obsessed in blue, green color. But that is something that will not fit me, i guess we're different and that's a good thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 794 60
ใƒปโœฆใƒปโ”ˆโ”ˆใƒปโœงใƒปโ”ˆโ”ˆใƒปโœฆ ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š โ†’๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ -current Alex ! -The Car era...
29.5K 760 65
Bucky and Yelena made a huge mistake that costed them everything. *His girl *Their friends *Their family Now many years later they are adults, and...
1M 52.1K 64
{ Sequel to His Nanny .} * P.s This is not a stand alone book. You have to read the first book ' His Nanny' to get a good understanding of the charac...
80.6K 1.5K 43
It was hard to fall in love with a thirty five year old man who calls you Kid. A rough night when Eloise met Alex for the first time. Eloise caught h...